Career Questions tagged Interview

Orlando S.’s Avatar
Orlando S. Mar 03 85 views

Why are you the best welding candidate for us?

I put all my effort and I also accept new challenges when it comes to work #welding #welder...

#interview

Orlando S.’s Avatar
Orlando S. Mar 03 177 views

Why should we hire you?

I am always on time when it comes to work. #work...

#interview

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 138 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

#value #college #interview #career #skills #job #experience #hiringprocess

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 29, 2019 374 views

How to introduce yourself to a professor you want to study under in *grad school*?

I will be applying to Psychology Ph.D. programs this fall, and I was wondering how best to introduce myself to PIs I want to work with. For example: - What should I include in an email? - What should I say about myself? What should I say about them? - What questions do I need to ask them?...

#psychology #doctorate #college #research #grad-school #interview #graduate #application #graduate-school #phd

Destinee J.’s Avatar
Destinee J. Apr 30, 2019 213 views
Robert Q.’s Avatar
Robert Q. Mar 29, 2019 227 views

Interview Q&A for Customer Success Management Role

1. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer. 2. How do you manage your time? 3.How did you handle an angry customer and what was the outcome? 4. Tools you use to measure success, and process to generate your reports? 5. How do you fight churn? These are popular CSM...

#customersuccessmanagment #work #job #interview #career

Sophia R.’s Avatar
Sophia R. Mar 18, 2019 168 views

What is a good introduction to say when talking about your career?

If you are telling others about your career, and also want to look professional, what would be a good way to go about it? This would be for introducing it to them. It would be great if you also told me how to talk about my career for the whole explanation. P.S, my career would be marine...

#interview #career #essay

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 5780 views

How to list double major on resume?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#college-majors #interview #resume #college-major #career-counseling #double-major

Yomaris E.’s Avatar
Yomaris E. May 24, 2018 821 views

What do I wear for an interview?

I've always wondered what is considered appropriate for an interview. I went with a short sleeve shirt to an interview, but I was then told that I had to wear a long sleeve. #interview-preparation #job-interview #interview #interviews #interviewing #job-interview...

#interviewing-skills

Ariana M.’s Avatar
Ariana M. Apr 16, 2018 807 views

Tips for candidates new to the interviewing process

What are some tips or pointers for people who are looking for their first jobs(s). How do I stand out while having no experience or professional qualifications? #interviews #interview #interviewing-skills #professionalism #new-hires...

Te'Shanti T.’s Avatar
Te'Shanti T. Apr 12, 2018 359 views

Are these common interview questions?

I feel these questions are examples. Can you tell me a little about yourself? Why do you want this job? Why should we hire you? What are your salary requirements? Do you have any questions for us? What is your greatest strength? #commoninterviewquestions #interview #...

Mack M.’s Avatar
Mack M. Apr 12, 2018 390 views

What are some good interview tips for beginner jobs?

I have an interview in a few days for my first job. Are there any helpful tips anyone can give me? #interview...

#firstjob

Barbara H.’s Avatar
Barbara H. Mar 30, 2018 251 views

Does graduating from an ivy league matter or rather what you make from the degree?

I'm asking this question because I always thought that graduating from a known school matters, but does it? Or does it matter when you are interviewed? #interview #education #school...

Elizabeth L.’s Avatar
Elizabeth L. Jan 26, 2018 330 views

What kind of attire should I wear to an interview? A dress or formal shirt and pants?

Don't know what people in a interview would find more like-able as for style. #interview #formal #pants...

#clothes

Julie M.’s Avatar
Julie M. Jan 19, 2018 302 views

What are good questions to as a potential employer during an interview?

I've always had a hard time during interviews. I'm not sure what the right answers to the questions are or what to ask myself to show the employer I'm serious about the position. #interview...

#interview-questions

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Jan 17, 2018 439 views

What should you include in your resume if you're a student with little experience/ skills?

Looking to develop a resume that is effective and stands out, but I'm a high school student without much experience or skills. Are there any things you can include that someone reviewing your resume would find useful to know? Does the fact that I volunteer as a teacher assistant or that I'm...

#resume-writing #interview #resume #interviewing #interview-preparation #resumes #writing #interviews #interviewing-skills #experience #evaluating-resumes

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Jan 17, 2018 511 views

Which celebrity or public figure do you look up to?

Was asked this in an interview and was wondering how professionals would respond. What are employers/interviewers looking for when they ask this? How should I go about answering this? #interview #mock-interviews #interviews #interviewskills #interviewing-skills #rolemodel #interview-questions...

#internships #interviewing #career #employment #jobs #interview-preparation #careers

Adam S.’s Avatar
Adam S. Jan 17, 2018 263 views

What tips would you give to help me get a leg up on the competition when it comes to interviewing for a job?

I'd like to do well when it comes to interviewing for a future job. I'd like to know how I can perform my best and stand out in an interview....

#interview

Shay A.’s Avatar
Shay A. Jan 16, 2018 374 views

What are some things to keep in mind during the interviewing process?

Is there any pointers for freshly graduated students to stand out during their interview? Is there a method to prepare for the interview questions and what kind of question will the interviewer ask? #teaching #professionals #education...

#interview

Ethan G.’s Avatar
Ethan G. Jan 06, 2018 402 views

Do you have any advice for interviewing for a summer internship?

I've started applying for finance internships this summer and don't really know how to prepare for my in-person interviews. #interview #interviewing-skills...

#internships

Cindy L.’s Avatar
Cindy L. Nov 20, 2017 561 views

What do you consider your most incredible achievement?

Interview question; As a student, how should I answer this question ? Can I talk about a group project (academic related) ? or Should I talk about something from my volunteer/paid work? What are some typical answers to this question? What do interviewers really want to know?...

#interview #interviewquestions #human-resources

Claire N.’s Avatar
Claire N. Oct 07, 2017 526 views

How do I dress for an intern interview?

I am interviewing for a position as an intern for a member of Congress, but I'm unsure of how formally I should dress and what I should wear. #government #intern #interview #interview-clothing...

#government-administration

Abby Lupi’s Avatar
Abby L. Oct 17, 2017 459 views

Can I schedule an interview with a college after submitting my application?

I really don't have enough time to schedule all my college interviews before early deadlines. Can I schedule them after I've submitted my applications? #college #college-applications #interviews #college-admissions #college-selection #college-advice ##college...

#interview

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Apr 11, 2017 671 views

How to perform in interview?

I am international second-year undergraduate student studying in business school. Now I apply some positions in a club or pre-internship program, they all need to pass interviews. Do you have some useful tips? #interview...

#job-application

Kristen K.’s Avatar
Kristen K. Mar 31, 2017 773 views

How do I prepare for a Skype interview?

The only interviews I've ever done have been in person, and a company in a different state wants to interview me via Skype. In what ways is this interview going to be different than in-person interviews? What's the best place to set up my computer for this interview? #college #career...

#interview #skype #job-application