Career Questions tagged Interview

Latoileaitai’s Avatar
Latoileaitai Jun 29 169 views

What skills and/or abilities do you have that helps your career as a dental assistant?

What is a typical day (or week) like for you?

What do you like most and what do you like least about your work?

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Apr 04 294 views

Can employers do this?

I recently applied for a job that required relocation. I was not willing to relocate and made that *very clear* in writing and during phone calls during the initial screening process. I was told this will not be a problem. Now after giving 4-5 interviews (one was really long) I'm being told the...

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Dec 05, 2021 444 views

How to ask about next steps after 2 weeks?

I recently applied for an intern position at a large company. 2 weeks ago I had an interview for this position. The "interviewer" was actually someone from their university relations team who used to be an intern but now works full time for the company. This person actually helps plan a lot of...

Allen’s Avatar
Allen Nov 02, 2021 625 views

what is a job interview like?

11th grade and an athlete #job-interview #interview

Rovy jean’s Avatar
Rovy jean Jun 20, 2021 678 views

What was the Hospitality Management really mean?

#interview #interviewing-skills

Manasi’s Avatar
Manasi May 02, 2021 267 views

about an interview

im a hotel managment student and for my bachelors i have to be prepared
#student-development #student #interview #brandeis

g’s Avatar
g Feb 10, 2021 478 views

How to ace university interviews?

I am planning to apply for universities soon and heard that interviews are quite common. Would be good to receive some tips and tricks to acing them and what are some common questions they would ask. Thanks!!!!! #business #career #university #school #interview

Zen’s Avatar
Zen Jan 26, 2021 332 views

Nursing School Interview

I have a Nursing School Interview. Does anyone have sample questions that could help me. #interview #nursingschool #interview-preparation

Lok Yin’s Avatar
Lok Yin Jan 23, 2021 340 views

How to figure out my career patheay?

I am a university student studying in Hong Kong. My major is urban studies, which is about issues in urban design. However, I have poor performance in academics and low GPA. For my working experience, I have worked as part time assistant in heritage organisation, property management intern ,...

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Dec 23, 2020 4051 views

When asked "What are your strengths?" Should I list my strengths with examples or just strengths alone?

When asked "What are your strengths?" Should I list my strengths with examples or just strengths alone? #Interview

Atiku’s Avatar
Atiku Dec 08, 2020 24815 views

What is the best way of answering "tell me about yourself" question during a medical school interview??

#interview #interviews #school-counseling #interviewing #school
#GivingisCaring

CV Office Hours’s Avatar
CV Office Hours Nov 16, 2020 285 views

What should I know about the college before going into an interview?

Office Hours #2: SDSU College Student Panel This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was college life. If...

Ethan Gabriel’s Avatar
Ethan Oct 12, 2020 1307 views

How should I go about asking questions in job interviews?

I am a communications and film double major wanting a career in the entertainment industry. #career-choice #jobs #networking #interview

C’s Avatar
C Sep 29, 2020 1173 views

HOW TO STAND OUT FROM A VIDEO INTERVIEW?

For all professionals & students who are reading my post, I thank you for your time and I appreciate any suggestions you share! Please take care of yourself. CONTEXT: Because of COVID, most companies are conducting interviews via video. I found that it's more challenging to leave a good...

C’s Avatar
C Sep 12, 2020 778 views

What to say when reaching out connections on Linkedin?

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION! Context: I came across a job posting in "X" department I'd like to apply and I know someone who works at that company in "Y" department. I understand that X & Y departments work closely together. I want to gain more insights about the...

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Aug 24, 2020 248 views

What is the most common med school interview question?

#medical-school #interview

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 27, 2020 470 views

How do I answer this interview question: What are your 3 greatest strength?

#interview

James’s Avatar
James Jul 22, 2020 893 views

What do I bring to a job interview?

#July2020 #interview #job #summer-jobs #jobs #first-job

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 20, 2020 786 views

What are the best ways to improve my resume?

#resume #interview

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Jul 20, 2020 338 views

When given a job offer that has lower compensation than expected, when and how is it appropriate to ask for clarifications on the compensation amount?

#JULY20 #negotiate #interview

C’s Avatar
C Jul 18, 2020 520 views

How to prep for (technical) interviews for Web Developer position?

Hello everyone! I'm a self-taught front-end web developer with background in Psychology. - How do you usually prepare for your interviews ? - What kinds of questions do they typical ask? - When you are given a problem you can't solve on the spot, what do you do to leave a good...

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 14, 2020 5638 views

How do I answer this interview question: Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

#interview

Orlando’s Avatar
Orlando Mar 03, 2020 654 views

Why are you the best welding candidate for us?

I put all my effort and I also accept new challenges when it comes to work
#welding #welder #interview

Orlando’s Avatar
Orlando Mar 03, 2020 7046 views

Why should we hire you?

I am always on time when it comes to work.
#work #interview

Brenda’s Avatar
Brenda Mar 02, 2020 712 views

If you were the hiring manager in this position, what would you look for ?

#marketing #interview

Sergio’s Avatar
Sergio Mar 02, 2020 2479 views

1. Describe a time when you used teamwork to solve a problem at a previous security job.

#security #interview #teamwork

Gabrielle’s Avatar
Gabrielle Jan 30, 2020 703 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

Kiana’s Avatar
Kiana Nov 07, 2019 393 views

What value add are you looking for on the first day of a new employee that is applying for a flight attendant??

#airline-industry #interview #experience #job-application #interviews

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jul 29, 2019 2632 views

How to introduce yourself to a professor you want to study under in *grad school*?

I will be applying to Psychology Ph.D. programs this fall, and I was wondering how best to introduce myself to PIs I want to work with. For example: - What should I include in an email? - What should I say about myself? What should I say about them? - What questions do I need to ask them?...

Destinee’s Avatar
Destinee Apr 30, 2019 632 views

What kind of skills and talents do you have?

#job #interview #interviews