Career Questions tagged Electronics

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 25 145 views

How much should a mechanical engineer know about electronics and communication system?

I would like to know what is the necessary background to understand it and apply it in the field. Is it good if I am well versed with electronics, electrical and communications system? Will I get a chance to apply it in projects?#engineering #electrical-engineering #electrical...

#mechanical-engineer #mechanical-engineering #electronics

Connor D.’s Avatar
Connor D. Jun 12, 2019 124 views
Delanyo A.’s Avatar
Delanyo A. Feb 13, 2019 192 views

As a Computer Engineering major, is there any career that would not keep me in an office all the time?

I like computers and building stuff but I would not want to be limited to working with computers all the time. I would prefer being in the field and getting my hands dirty but I cannot find a career path that's not entirely digital. #engineering #computer-engineering #computer...

#computer-science #fieldwork #electronics #computer-software

Jordan G.’s Avatar
Jordan G. Apr 16, 2018 305 views

What job opportunities may be available for someone with my interests?

I like working with my hands. I like to fix computers, cell phones, anything electronic. I am a high school senior and am interested in entering tech school to learn more about how to repair electronics. #electronics...

#repair

Ayesha K.’s Avatar
Ayesha K. May 20, 2016 466 views
Deva nagaraj S.’s Avatar
Deva nagaraj S. Apr 21, 2016 705 views

which is best field to work better?.

I'm interested in electronics and electrical #science #engineer #aerospace #aeronautics #electronics...

#electrical

Balaji B.’s Avatar
Balaji B. Apr 15, 2016 732 views

What are the various jobs available in this electronic field?

I choose electronic course in college. still i know the various job. #jobs #electronics...

#careerpath

Jacob D.’s Avatar
Jacob D. Oct 30, 2016 714 views

What are some career fields for electrical engineers?

I enjoy the electrical aspects of engineering such as circuitry and microelectronics. I enjoy home-automation, IOT, and robotics. However, I really do not want to end up being an electrician (not that there is anything that wrong with that; it's just not my thing). So, what are some other...

#college #electrical-engineering #career-choice #career-counseling #automation #engineering #career #electronics

Shreelekha C.’s Avatar
Shreelekha C. Jun 23, 2016 468 views

Oppurtunities

Hi. I am Shreelekha. Completed my Diploma in ECE. Now doing Engineer in Part time 4th Year. What are the Job Opportunities for ECE Department. Any offers in Government Jobs in India. Recruitment Related to Government Job #engineer #professor #jobs #educator #job-search...

#electronics

Pratheep R.’s Avatar
Pratheep R. May 25, 2016 928 views

what is mechatronics?

I am an grade 12th students doing my science,few of my friends are planning to do their bachelors in engineering in Mechatronics stream,what exactly is it? Is is combination of mechanical and electronics?.What would be the job profile of a mechatronics engineer. #engineer #mechanical-engineer...

#mechanical #electronics

Kyle D.’s Avatar
Kyle D. May 04, 2016 740 views

Is college needed to work as a computer technician?

I'm wondering if it is required to take college classes in computer engineering to become a computer technician. I'm already A+ Certified and I have experience repairing computers. #engineering #computers...

#electronics

shyam Y.’s Avatar
shyam Y. Apr 22, 2016 604 views

How to make motor?

I give buy a motor to shop.I have interest to make a motor #electronics #electrical...

#motor

Deva nagaraj S.’s Avatar
Deva nagaraj S. Apr 21, 2016 666 views

which course should i choose? when i want to study about electronics.

I am interested in electronics... so i asked that question... #electronics #electrical...

#electronic

Adrian C.’s Avatar
Adrian C. Apr 13, 2016 429 views

what do i need to become an aerospace engineer?

because, i'm not sure what it takes too become an aerospace engineer or what you need to have. I've been wanting to become one because i'm good with my hands and i dont stop trying thats the reason i want to become a aerospace engineer. #electronics...

#hands-on-experience

sam L.’s Avatar
sam L. Mar 09, 2016 715 views

I am doing a school project and i need to interview a computer scientist.

Please help me out if you know or are a computer scientist please ask them to answer these questions or answer these if you are a computer scientist thanks for your help. 1. What is your description of the job? 2. What advice would you give me for this career? 3. What encouraged you to do...

#computer #electronics #video-games

sam L.’s Avatar
sam L. Mar 09, 2016 540 views

What classes do you take in college to become a computer scientist?

i'm looking into becoming a computer scientist and i'm just trying to find more information on this field. #science #computer...

#electronics

Riya S.’s Avatar
Riya S. Dec 25, 2015 636 views

what is the best course ?

I completed my diploma in electrical engineering after that what is the best course ? #engineer...

#electronics

Muhammad A.’s Avatar
Muhammad A. Aug 10, 2014 3176 views

Is it possible to do Master in Aeronautical Engineering while doing Bachelor in Electrical or Electronic Engineering? Or any other Engineering.

I have done A'levels and expecting my result on Tuesday. In my city there isn't any University offering Aeronautical Engineering, neither Bachelor nor Masters. But I want to do Aeronautical Engineering so, I have thinking to do Bachelor in some field that can help me do Master in Aeronautics....

#aeronautics #master #engineering #electronics #bachelors #electrical

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. Jul 16, 2014 1282 views

what career options would lead to working with NASA?

since childhood I always wanted to work at NASA and earn big bucks disregarding the job I get.....now I completed my 10 n am confused what to choose either IT , comp eng , electronics and telecom or electrical eng which will lead the way to my dream. I aslo want to know its difficulty levels...

#electrical-engineering #telecommunications #information-technology #electronics

EcheeseNFTEAM .’s Avatar
EcheeseNFTEAM . Jan 20, 2012 1441 views