Career Questions tagged Energy

Daniel H.’s Avatar
Daniel H. Jan 22 101 views

How high is the risk in the work place for BIOFUELS PROCESSING TECHNICIANS

I do not mind if there is some or if its high but i need an idea before i can further decide if this is something i would want to do #engineer #biofuels #engineering #biofuels-technician #biology #chemistry...

#energy

Daniel H.’s Avatar
Daniel H. Jan 22 115 views

What should i know before i look more into BIOFUELS PROCESSING TECHNICIANS?

I am in Job Corps and i am looking for a path that will lead me to a career that i can be proud of and in a way give back to the community. #electrical-engineering #biofuels #energy #biofuels-technician #biology...

#chemistry

Dianne M.’s Avatar
Dianne M. May 12, 2016 1885 views

What careers in STEM will allow me to travel?

I'm an incoming college freshman pursuing a bachelor's in biotechnology and planning to enter the field of sustainable energy. While I am very comfortable with this plan, I would also like to travel the world, and travel often. Are there any careers in the STEM field that can open opportunities...

#sustainability #energy #environmental-services #oil-and-energy #stem #environmental-science

Sanjay A.’s Avatar
Sanjay A. Oct 11, 2017 426 views

Is chemistry heavily required for energy engineering?

I'm planning on taking up energy engineering after my year 12 and I was wondering if chemistry played a big role in energy engineering #energy-engineering #chemistry #engineering...

#energy

Tharles D.’s Avatar
Tharles D. Feb 20, 2017 1493 views

How do you see meritocracy inside a company?

I am searching for an interniship, but I am seeing that sometimes people get a job easier when there is someone inside the conpany that rely on them, that has been indicated by someone else. But is it a problem for meritrocacy? I say, a person that does not have someone inside the company to...

#logistics #energy #energy-engineering #supply-chain #civil-engineering #executive-office #industrial-engineering #management

Stephanie V.’s Avatar
Stephanie V. Oct 25, 2016 410 views

What kind of mechanical engineering jobs are there relating to energy?

I'm interesting in mechanical engineering and everything about energy. If there is specific jobs available for mechanical engineering, what are they? What does the job entail? #mechanical-engineering #renewable-energy #energy...

#solar-energy

Alejandra Q.’s Avatar
Alejandra Q. May 20, 2016 322 views

Can the particles of energy in food and water hold consciousness?

According to cell biology, you are what you eat. Does the vibration of energy in particles of food and water have an affect on the way my cells are composed? #doctor #nutrition #cell-biology #energy #atoms...

#consciousness

Keith.ruan .’s Avatar
Keith.ruan . Mar 01, 2013 3175 views

What are possible career options associated with a degree in Environmental Engineering?

So far I know that Environmental Engineering majors can become Energy engineers, Environmental scientists, and solar energy specialists. I would like to know more in depth descriptions of possible career paths that are associated with a degree in Environmental Engineering. I am particularly...

#energy #engineering #green #environmental-engineering #environmental-science