Career Questions tagged Renewable Energy

Jaelynn J.’s Avatar
Jaelynn J. May 12, 2018 293 views

What steps should I take to land my dream job?

I am currently getting my Bachelor's in Business Management Science, but would later like to get my Master's in Global Energy Management. My dream job is to work for an energy company so I can help the Earth become more sustainable, but I am not sure how to get there. #business-management...

#renewable-energy #energy-management

mohamed A.’s Avatar
mohamed A. Jul 10, 2017 678 views

can someone with a Bs in renewable energy engineering or communications and informations engineering do a master in propulsion and become a propulsion engineer ?

hi , I'm going to college soon so i have to choose what major i'm going to study... I'm passionate about rockets and spacecrafts so i want to study aerospace engineering but the problem is that in my country there is a few aerospace programs and they're poor in quality... so now i think i have...

#renewable-energy #aerospace #career-details #telecommunications

Rafael M.’s Avatar
Rafael M. May 06, 2016 542 views

What major is perfect to become an energy engineer?

I am about to enter to college, and would need to know which major is great for to become an energy engineer, or someone that is within the renewable energy sector. Some people say mechanical engineering, and others say environmental engineering, or electrical engineering, and I would need to...

#renewable-energy #department-of-energy #engineer #engineering #mechanical-engineering #environmental-engineering

Jacques F.’s Avatar
Jacques F. Oct 31, 2016 461 views

What is most exhilarating about doing research in college?

I am going to try to do a lot of research in college, and I was just wondering what others thought about it. #engineering #stem-education...

#renewable-energy

Stephanie V.’s Avatar
Stephanie V. Oct 25, 2016 549 views

What kind of mechanical engineering jobs are there relating to energy?

I'm interesting in mechanical engineering and everything about energy. If there is specific jobs available for mechanical engineering, what are they? What does the job entail? #mechanical-engineering #renewable-energy #energy...

#solar-energy

Troy D.’s Avatar
Troy D. May 24, 2016 844 views

What kind of roles do chemical engineers play in the renewable energy field.

I am a chemical engineering major at Northwestern University. #chemical-engineer...

#renewable-energy

Catterina G.’s Avatar
Catterina G. May 22, 2016 980 views

What is the life of a solar engineer like?

Hi! I have a variety of questions about what it's like to be a solar engineer, because I'm extremely interested in the field of renewable energy and meshing it with engineering. So my questions are- What is the life of a solar engineer like? (For you) Is it fulfilling? Are you satisfied with...

#renewable-energy #engineering #solar #solar-engineering #solar-energy

Isaac N.’s Avatar
Isaac N. Oct 14, 2015 1306 views

Renewable Fuels of today?

I am a rising senior and have been thinking about the field of chemical engineering. I know chemical engineers are involved in many fields ranging from the make and testing of medicines to the making of a renewable fuel. I was wondering if there have been any recent studies being done on...

#renewable-energy #chemical-engineering