Career Questions tagged Environmental Engineering

Bindy G.’s Avatar
Bindy G. Sep 28 57 views

What colleges and college classes would you recommend for becoming an environmental engineer?

I am in high school and I don’t know what requirements I might need to fulfill in the future in order to be an environmental engineer....

environmental-engineering

Bindy G.’s Avatar
Bindy G. Sep 28 52 views
Aisha Z.’s Avatar
Aisha Z. Jun 19 140 views

What does a regular day for an environmental engineer look like?

I am interested in environmental sciences/studies. I was looking at environmental engineer because I thought that would be interesting but I am not sure if that is really for me. What is it like to be an environmental engineer? engineer environmental-engineering environmental-science...

environmental

Scarleth S.’s Avatar
Scarleth S. Jun 16 133 views

What to expect working as environmental engineer?

The career choice that I choose is an environmental-engineering engineer environmental-science environmental engineer and I'm interested in how it would be to work as...

Judith B.’s Avatar
Judith B. Nov 13, 2020 165 views
Thomas S.’s Avatar
Thomas S. May 22, 2020 382 views

What are some effective ways to transfer into the biomedical engineering field after getting a bachelor's in biology and environmental engineering?

I am currently a fourth year student (graduating after one more year) at the University of Georgia pursuing a B.S. in Biology and a B.S.ENVE in Environmental Engineering. I added my environmental engineering degree during my second year because I wanted to supplement my biology curriculum with...

engineer engineering environmental-engineering biomedical-engineering biology

Puteri Nabila M.’s Avatar
Puteri Nabila M. Mar 18, 2020 212 views

Can I take the Master Education in Harvard Univeristy, when I have Environmental Engineering as my bachelor degree?

Hello, My name is Nabila. I am in USA now to attend a student exchange program. I really love both environment and education fields. My big goal is to work in the United Nations someday. education college environment engineering...

environmental-engineering

Abigail C.’s Avatar
Abigail C. Apr 08, 2018 572 views

Is it worth earning higher than a bachelor's when pursuing a career in environmental engineering?

I plan to get a bachelor's degree in environmental engineering for sure, but would it be worth the time, money($40K/yr at the school I am looking at), and effort to work towards a master's or PhD? engineering environmental-engineering money debt degrees bachelors-degree bachelorsdegree...

environment mastersdegree career-paths environmental masters-degree career-planning career-path environmental-science phd career-plan

Halli R.’s Avatar
Halli R. Mar 20, 2018 380 views

Would a degree in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering provide more job prospects out of college?

I am currently interested in studying Environmental Engineering.. I want to focus on Soil and want to make sure that I will have job prospects coming out of college. environmental-engineering...

environmental-science

Lisette L.’s Avatar
Lisette L. Mar 13, 2018 422 views

What classes should I try and attend to in high school if I am intrested in Chemical Engineering?

I'm about to be a freshman in high school, and I have been thinking about what classes and electives I should take if I eventually want to be a Chemical Engineer or Environmental Engineer. Or what colleges I should eventually try and apply to if I want too pursue that career. Do you have and...

chemical-engineering environmental-engineering

Ashley A.’s Avatar
Ashley A. Jan 24, 2018 414 views

Which engineering career is best for someone with a bachelors in civil engineering that would make the most impact on improving environmental conditions?

I am asking because I have been passionate about solving the environmental problems around the world since I was in elementary school, and I am currently majoring in civil engineering because environmental engineering is under the civil engineering branch. Although I can just major in...

bachelors-degree engineering civil-engineering environmental-engineering

Meilin S.’s Avatar
Meilin S. Sep 29, 2017 534 views

As someone with an interest in Environmental Engineering, what kind of steps can I take in high school to further my exposure?

My future occupation is to become an Environmental Engineer. I want to help create new solutions that will make a lasting impact on our environment, and I am willing to take the necessary steps to get there. environmental-engineering...

lasting-impact

Allison T.’s Avatar
Allison T. Aug 31, 2017 397 views

What types of jobs can an environmental engineering major get right out of college?

I'm really interested in the field, but I have not been able to find what jobs they specifically do....

environmental-engineering

Natalie D.’s Avatar
Natalie D. May 19, 2016 984 views

What environmental engineering fields incorporate foreign languages?

I am wanting to study German and Environmental Engineering at university this fall. I am pretty quick to pick up languages and I can speak Mandarin, French and German. I was wondering how useful languages can be in different engineering fields. college engineering engineer language...

foreign-languages environmental-engineering

Natalie D.’s Avatar
Natalie D. May 19, 2016 505 views

What classes are extremely beneficial to Environmental Engineering majors?

I want to select classes that really help me to become more knowledgeable in my major. engineering engineer...

environmental-engineering

Rafael M.’s Avatar
Rafael M. May 06, 2016 594 views

What major is perfect to become an energy engineer?

I am about to enter to college, and would need to know which major is great for to become an energy engineer, or someone that is within the renewable energy sector. Some people say mechanical engineering, and others say environmental engineering, or electrical engineering, and I would need to...

mechanical-engineering department-of-energy engineer engineering environmental-engineering renewable-energy

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. Nov 14, 2016 2030 views

Are there engineering majors out there directly related to animals?

Animals have always been a huge passion of mine. I would love to know if there are any engineering majors that I can study that can lead me to an engineering job that involves working with animals. engineering civil-engineering biomedical-engineering animals women-in-stem...

animal-welfare women-in-engineering environmental-engineering