Career Questions tagged Environmental Engineering

Bindy’s Avatar
Bindy Sep 28, 2021 212 views

What colleges and college classes would you recommend for becoming an environmental engineer?

I am in high school and I don’t know what requirements I might need to fulfill in the future in order to be an environmental engineer. #environmental-engineering

Bindy’s Avatar
Bindy Sep 28, 2021 133 views

How did you figure out that being an environmental engineer was the job for you? Did you join any clubs or have any hobbies that influenced you?

I’m a high school student and recently, I found environmental engineering to be interesting but I don’t know if I want it as a career. #environmental-engineering

Aisha’s Avatar
Aisha Jun 19, 2021 273 views

What does a regular day for an environmental engineer look like?

I am interested in environmental sciences/studies. I was looking at environmental engineer because I thought that would be interesting but I am not sure if that is really for me. What is it like to be an environmental engineer? #engineer #environmental-engineering #environmental-science...

Scarleth’s Avatar
Scarleth Jun 16, 2021 251 views

What to expect working as environmental engineer?

The career choice that I choose is an #environmental-engineering #engineer #environmental-science environmental engineer and I'm interested in how it would be to work as one.

Heaven’s Avatar
Heaven May 24, 2021 239 views

what is the difference between rich and wealthy ?

#environmental-engineering

David’s Avatar
David May 14, 2021 329 views

What is a day-to-day like when you are an environmental science researcher?

#Environment #environmental-science #environmental-services #environmental-engineering #Research

Judith’s Avatar
Judith Nov 13, 2020 238 views

Queenmoney8901

What is the material to use in College? #environmental-engineering

Zach’s Avatar
Zach Nov 10, 2020 440 views

What is it like to be a cop/and or police officer

I like and love and admire and am grateful that cops/and or police officers protect and serve the people specifically which who would be us #environmental-engineering #environmental-science #scientist #aviation-industry #environmental-services #mathematician #biomedical #cops/police officers...

Thomas’s Avatar
Thomas May 22, 2020 614 views

What are some effective ways to transfer into the biomedical engineering field after getting a bachelor's in biology and environmental engineering?

I am currently a fourth year student (graduating after one more year) at the University of Georgia pursuing a B.S. in Biology and a B.S.ENVE in Environmental Engineering. I added my environmental engineering degree during my second year because I wanted to supplement my biology curriculum with...

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Apr 28, 2020 314 views

Are there any Environmental Engineers out there interested in having a 20 minute zoom call with a college student?

I am an academic counselor looking to help a student make a connection. #engineer #environmental-engineering #academic-advising

Puteri Nabila’s Avatar
Puteri Nabila Mar 18, 2020 294 views

Can I take the Master Education in Harvard Univeristy, when I have Environmental Engineering as my bachelor degree?

Hello, My name is Nabila. I am in USA now to attend a student exchange program. I really love both environment and education fields. My big goal is to work in the United Nations someday. #education #college #environment #engineering #environmental-engineering

aylin’s Avatar
aylin Oct 25, 2019 237 views

How did you become interested in this field?

#environmental-engineering

Jemila’s Avatar
Jemila Oct 24, 2019 395 views

Can you connect me with an environmental internship?

I am an environmental justice warrior! #environmental #environmental-engineering

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Jun 26, 2019 407 views

What are the welding opportunities in Indianapolis?

#any #environmental-engineering

David’s Avatar
David May 03, 2019 246 views

What is a day in the life for an Environmental Engineer?

#environmental-engineering

Kari’s Avatar
Kari Feb 19, 2019 659 views

What was the hardest part of majoring in Environmental Engineering?

#environmental-engineering #environmental-science

Layna’s Avatar
Layna Aug 11, 2018 459 views

How much biology is required in environmental engineering?

#environment #engineer #environmental-engineering

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley May 25, 2018 591 views

What careers are available for Environmental and Water Resources Engineering Master's degree?

I am currently an undergraduate in Civil Engineering and plan to get a Master's degree in EWRE.

#civil-engineer, #civil-engineering, #environmental-engineer, #environmental-engineering, #environmental, #water-resources, #engineering

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Apr 08, 2018 710 views

Is it worth earning higher than a bachelor's when pursuing a career in environmental engineering?

I plan to get a bachelor's degree in environmental engineering for sure, but would it be worth the time, money($40K/yr at the school I am looking at), and effort to work towards a master's or PhD? #engineering #environmental-engineering #money #debt #degrees #bachelors-degree #bachelorsdegree...

Halli’s Avatar
Halli Mar 20, 2018 500 views

Would a degree in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering provide more job prospects out of college?

I am currently interested in studying Environmental Engineering.. I want to focus on Soil and want to make sure that I will have job prospects coming out of college. #environmental-engineering #environmental-science

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Mar 16, 2018 417 views

Are there a lot of careers that take you out into the field in Environmental Engineering?

This is my intended major. #engineering #environmental-engineering

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Mar 16, 2018 559 views

What is the projected job growth in different Environmental Engineering specialties?

Lisette’s Avatar
Lisette Mar 13, 2018 506 views

What classes should I try and attend to in high school if I am intrested in Chemical Engineering?

I'm about to be a freshman in high school, and I have been thinking about what classes and electives I should take if I eventually want to be a Chemical Engineer or Environmental Engineer. Or what colleges I should eventually try and apply to if I want too pursue that career. Do you have and...

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Jan 24, 2018 482 views

Which engineering career is best for someone with a bachelors in civil engineering that would make the most impact on improving environmental conditions?

I am asking because I have been passionate about solving the environmental problems around the world since I was in elementary school, and I am currently majoring in civil engineering because environmental engineering is under the civil engineering branch. Although I can just major in...

Meilin’s Avatar
Meilin Sep 29, 2017 600 views

As someone with an interest in Environmental Engineering, what kind of steps can I take in high school to further my exposure?

My future occupation is to become an Environmental Engineer. I want to help create new solutions that will make a lasting impact on our environment, and I am willing to take the necessary steps to get there. #environmental-engineering #lasting-impact

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Aug 31, 2017 459 views

What types of jobs can an environmental engineering major get right out of college?

I'm really interested in the field, but I have not been able to find what jobs they specifically do.
#environmental-engineering

Gillian’s Avatar
Gillian Nov 14, 2016 2336 views

Are there engineering majors out there directly related to animals?

Animals have always been a huge passion of mine. I would love to know if there are any engineering majors that I can study that can lead me to an engineering job that involves working with animals. #engineering #civil-engineering #biomedical-engineering #animals #women-in-stem...

Israt’s Avatar
Israt Oct 30, 2016 910 views

As an environmental engineer, do you feel as useful as you thought you would before you chose the career?

The reason I'd like to pursue a career in environmental science is because I am genuinely passionate about being educated about the ways in which I can improve our environment. I'm curious as to whether or not most environmental engineers fulfill this passion during their careers....

Israt’s Avatar
Israt Oct 30, 2016 778 views

What's the typical day of an environmental engineer like?

I'm interested in becoming one, but I hope it's not centered around anything boring, like paperwork. #engineering #environmental-science #environmental-engineering

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Oct 30, 2016 625 views

What are some cool places you get to go as an environmental engineer?

I am in engineering classes right now and the field I am most interested in is environmental engineering. I interviewed an environmental engineer earlier this year, and his answers to the questions I asked were very interesting. I would like to know if the majority of environmental engineers...