Career Questions tagged Cannabis

Rainey’s Avatar
Rainey Jan 05 158 views

I’d like to work in a career/job that helps people and does not require regular drug tests for marijuana. What kind of jobs should I consider?

I want to make a difference and help people without having to change my lifestyle #career-exploration #cannabis

Jaison’s Avatar
Jaison Oct 07, 2021 168 views

What college major should i take if i want to be in the cannabis industry?

I'm 17 years old and in the state of mass, you have to be 21 to work in the cannabis industry so I have no idea what to major to assist in that field. #cannabis

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Apr 16, 2021 269 views

wHat is the Hardest part about being in the cannabis industry?

#business #cannabis

henry’s Avatar
henry Mar 18, 2019 401 views

So how would i start in the cannabis industry?

so your boi is 14 and one of the careers I'm high key interested in is the cannabis one since I already have these things ready like the store that I can buy and some other stuff but I don't really know about all these kinds of seeds and how I would need to take care of them and like knowing...

Forrest’s Avatar
Forrest May 22, 2016 1098 views

Will Cannabis or cannabis related industries, be the next production boom for america?

look at the media this is clearly a hot topic of debate, but for some reason talk has slowed I say lets re-open more discussion on this topic. #lawyer #entrepreneurship #investing #philosophy #judges #farming #cannabis #drug-delivery

MC Frank’s Avatar
MC Frank Mar 01, 2016 789 views

Limited Career choice

.This must be a career limited to your state? #cannabis