Career Questions tagged Judges

Dejanna’s Avatar
Dejanna May 29, 2021 311 views

What’s it like being a lawyer? Do you ever wish you could do something else?

I’m still trying to figure out things in college but it’s a struggle. #lawyers #lawyer #business-lawyer #judges #accountant

Shayla’s Avatar
Shayla May 20, 2021 829 views

I want to grow up and become a Lawyer, what are the steps to get to that position/job

I want to be a Lawyer when I grow up
#lawyer #detective #judges

Carissa’s Avatar
Carissa Apr 17, 2018 630 views

How do I make connections in the world of law?

I'm hoping to go to law school after undergrad school to become an attorney and eventually become a judge. What resources are there to help me find my way in law, including finding jobs after I graduate and deciding more specifically what kind of law to practice? #law #lawschool #attorney #judges

Paola’s Avatar
Paola Jan 10, 2018 506 views

How hard would it be to become a Lawyer?

I am a junior. I am interested in law, being influenced by my mother who told me that it would be interesting. Looking into law, it seems very difficult so I wanted a first-person perspective. #law #law-school #lawyer #law-school #law-school,-being-a-lawyer,-law-firms,-judicial-clerkships...

Devetra’s Avatar
Devetra Dec 05, 2017 556 views

What are the qualifications you need to run for Supreme Court judge?

Been hearing a lot about the Supreme court lately. Didn't know what they have to do to be appointed. #judges #politics #lawyer #court #judiciary

Ilona’s Avatar
Ilona Aug 29, 2017 954 views

What does a lawyer do?

I saw a movie about a lawyer and it looked pretty fun. What do they actually do? Also- there was a judge. What is the difference between a lawyer and a judge?

#lawyer #judges #law

Luka’s Avatar
Luka Nov 19, 2016 937 views

To be a judge and/or a lawyer, do you have to be affiliated with a political party?

I am interested in being a lawyer and/or a judge and I was wondering if judges are part of a certain political party when appointed to a position? #law #lawyer #politics #judges #judiciary

Forrest’s Avatar
Forrest May 22, 2016 1146 views

Will Cannabis or cannabis related industries, be the next production boom for america?

look at the media this is clearly a hot topic of debate, but for some reason talk has slowed I say lets re-open more discussion on this topic. #lawyer #entrepreneurship #investing #philosophy #judges #farming #cannabis #drug-delivery

Emily’s Avatar
Emily May 18, 2016 794 views

How useful would a journalism or english degree be in contingency with a law degree?

I want to go to law school to become a lawyer but I want to be an editor first, then later expand my education and change careers. How realistic is this plan and would the prior degree be of any help? #lawyer #judges #harvard

Lilian’s Avatar
Lilian May 13, 2016 939 views

What careers are available for a political science major?

Im about to start college in the fall and i have always had the idea of becoming a lawyer, but im not sure whether this career is for me. #lawyer #government #political-science #judges

Akia’s Avatar
Akia May 05, 2016 763 views

what is the best university in North Carolina to attend to be a lawyer?

I want to make sure I am at the school to major in criminal justice and become a lawyer . #colleges #attorney #lawyers #judges

Amari’s Avatar
Amari Jan 21, 2016 13471 views

how hard is it being a judge and how much do they get paid daily?

Because i want to be a judge myself #law #judges