Career Questions tagged Judges

Carissa D.’s Avatar
Carissa D. Apr 17, 2018

How do I make connections in the world of law?

I'm hoping to go to law school after undergrad school to become an attorney and eventually become a judge. What resources are there to help me find my way in law, including finding jobs after I graduate and deciding more specifically what kind of law to practice? #law #lawschool #attorney...

#judges

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Jan 10, 2018

How hard would it be to become a Lawyer?

I am a junior. I am interested in law, being influenced by my mother who told me that it would be interesting. Looking into law, it seems very difficult so I wanted a first-person perspective. #law #law-school #lawyer #law-school #law-school,-being-a-lawyer,-law-firms,-judicial-clerkships...

#judiciary #judges #career-path

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Dec 05, 2017

What are the qualifications you need to run for Supreme Court judge?

Been hearing a lot about the Supreme court lately. Didn't know what they have to do to be appointed. #judges #politics #lawyer #court...

#judiciary

Ilona C.’s Avatar
Ilona C. Aug 29, 2017

What does a lawyer do?

I saw a movie about a lawyer and it looked pretty fun. What do they actually do? Also- there was a judge. What is the difference between a lawyer and a judge? #lawyer #judges...

#law

Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Nov 19, 2016

To be a judge and/or a lawyer, do you have to be affiliated with a political party?

I am interested in being a lawyer and/or a judge and I was wondering if judges are part of a certain political party when appointed to a position? #law #lawyer #politics #judges...

#judiciary

Forrest B.’s Avatar
Forrest B. May 22, 2016

Will Cannabis or cannabis related industries, be the next production boom for america?

look at the media this is clearly a hot topic of debate, but for some reason talk has slowed I say lets re-open more discussion on this topic. #lawyer #entrepreneurship #investing #philosophy #judges #farming #cannabis...

#drug-delivery

Emily K.’s Avatar
Emily K. May 18, 2016

How useful would a journalism or english degree be in contingency with a law degree?

I want to go to law school to become a lawyer but I want to be an editor first, then later expand my education and change careers. How realistic is this plan and would the prior degree be of any help? #lawyer #judges...

#harvard

Lilian M.’s Avatar
Lilian M. May 13, 2016

What careers are available for a political science major?

Im about to start college in the fall and i have always had the idea of becoming a lawyer, but im not sure whether this career is for me. #lawyer #government #political-science...

#judges

Akia M.’s Avatar
Akia M. May 05, 2016

what is the best university in North Carolina to attend to be a lawyer?

I want to make sure I am at the school to major in criminal justice and become a lawyer . #colleges #attorney #lawyers...

#judges

Amari J.’s Avatar
Amari J. Jan 21, 2016

how hard is it being a judge and how much do they get paid daily?

Because i want to be a judge myself #law...

#judges