Career Questions tagged Judges

Carissa D.’s Avatar
Carissa D. Apr 17, 2018 285 views

How do I make connections in the world of law?

I'm hoping to go to law school after undergrad school to become an attorney and eventually become a judge. What resources are there to help me find my way in law, including finding jobs after I graduate and deciding more specifically what kind of law to practice? #law #lawschool #attorney...

#judges

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Jan 10, 2018 201 views

How hard would it be to become a Lawyer?

I am a junior. I am interested in law, being influenced by my mother who told me that it would be interesting. Looking into law, it seems very difficult so I wanted a first-person perspective. #law #law-school #lawyer #law-school #law-school,-being-a-lawyer,-law-firms,-judicial-clerkships...

#career-path #judiciary #judges

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Dec 05, 2017 237 views

What are the qualifications you need to run for Supreme Court judge?

Been hearing a lot about the Supreme court lately. Didn't know what they have to do to be appointed. #judges #politics #lawyer #court...

#judiciary

Ilona C.’s Avatar
Ilona C. Aug 29, 2017 406 views

What does a lawyer do?

I saw a movie about a lawyer and it looked pretty fun. What do they actually do? Also- there was a judge. What is the difference between a lawyer and a judge? #lawyer #judges...

#law

Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Nov 19, 2016 575 views

To be a judge and/or a lawyer, do you have to be affiliated with a political party?

I am interested in being a lawyer and/or a judge and I was wondering if judges are part of a certain political party when appointed to a position? #law #lawyer #politics #judges...

#judiciary

Forrest B.’s Avatar
Forrest B. May 22, 2016 719 views

Will Cannabis or cannabis related industries, be the next production boom for america?

look at the media this is clearly a hot topic of debate, but for some reason talk has slowed I say lets re-open more discussion on this topic. #lawyer #entrepreneurship #investing #philosophy #judges #farming #cannabis...

#drug-delivery

Emily K.’s Avatar
Emily K. May 18, 2016 499 views

How useful would a journalism or english degree be in contingency with a law degree?

I want to go to law school to become a lawyer but I want to be an editor first, then later expand my education and change careers. How realistic is this plan and would the prior degree be of any help? #lawyer #judges...

#harvard

Lilian M.’s Avatar
Lilian M. May 13, 2016 503 views

What careers are available for a political science major?

Im about to start college in the fall and i have always had the idea of becoming a lawyer, but im not sure whether this career is for me. #lawyer #government #political-science...

#judges

Akia M.’s Avatar
Akia M. May 05, 2016 483 views

what is the best university in North Carolina to attend to be a lawyer?

I want to make sure I am at the school to major in criminal justice and become a lawyer . #colleges #attorney #lawyers...

#judges

Amari J.’s Avatar
Amari J. Jan 21, 2016 5995 views

how hard is it being a judge and how much do they get paid daily?

Because i want to be a judge myself #law...

#judges