Career Questions tagged Judiciary

Paola’s Avatar
Paola Jan 10, 2018 526 views

How hard would it be to become a Lawyer?

I am a junior. I am interested in law, being influenced by my mother who told me that it would be interesting. Looking into law, it seems very difficult so I wanted a first-person perspective. #law #law-school #lawyer #law-school #law-school,-being-a-lawyer,-law-firms,-judicial-clerkships...

Devetra’s Avatar
Devetra Dec 05, 2017 571 views

What are the qualifications you need to run for Supreme Court judge?

Been hearing a lot about the Supreme court lately. Didn't know what they have to do to be appointed. #judges #politics #lawyer #court #judiciary

Luka’s Avatar
Luka Nov 19, 2016 964 views

To be a judge and/or a lawyer, do you have to be affiliated with a political party?

I am interested in being a lawyer and/or a judge and I was wondering if judges are part of a certain political party when appointed to a position? #law #lawyer #politics #judges #judiciary

Josiah’s Avatar
Josiah Aug 18, 2016 1105 views

I aspire to be a lawyer. In my undergrad year, What major would best equip me for law school?

I want to eventually become a judge. When I was researching several law schools, I came across a survey and it said that most people who major in Pre-law aren't prepared for law school and are less likely to get admitted into one. #law #government #judiciary

Amy’s Avatar
Amy Jul 22, 2016 876 views

What is the day-to-day routine of a court judge or justice?

I was curious about this career. #criminal-justice #justice #social-justice #judiciary