Career Questions tagged Judiciary

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Jan 10, 2018 204 views

How hard would it be to become a Lawyer?

I am a junior. I am interested in law, being influenced by my mother who told me that it would be interesting. Looking into law, it seems very difficult so I wanted a first-person perspective. #law #law-school #lawyer #law-school #law-school,-being-a-lawyer,-law-firms,-judicial-clerkships...

#judges #career-path #judiciary

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Dec 05, 2017 246 views

What are the qualifications you need to run for Supreme Court judge?

Been hearing a lot about the Supreme court lately. Didn't know what they have to do to be appointed. #judges #politics #lawyer #court...

#judiciary

Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Nov 19, 2016 577 views

To be a judge and/or a lawyer, do you have to be affiliated with a political party?

I am interested in being a lawyer and/or a judge and I was wondering if judges are part of a certain political party when appointed to a position? #law #lawyer #politics #judges...

#judiciary

Josiah B.’s Avatar
Josiah B. Aug 18, 2016 487 views

I aspire to be a lawyer. In my undergrad year, What major would best equip me for law school?

I want to eventually become a judge. When I was researching several law schools, I came across a survey and it said that most people who major in Pre-law aren't prepared for law school and are less likely to get admitted into one. #law #government...

#judiciary

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 22, 2016 469 views