Career Questions tagged College Admissions

College admissions are the process of requesting approval to attend whichever college was applied to. For more information, please read below.

Kiley T.’s Avatar
Kiley T. Apr 14 170 views

How do I choose the right college?

When I get ready to go to college I want to be able to afford it, like where it is located, and be able to get the degree I want at that school.

Emily T.’s Avatar
Emily T. Apr 05 67 views

Can colleges reconsider admitting a student if the student performs poorly their second semester of senior year?

Although I’m not yet a senior, I’m worried about how I’ll perform in the future since I know a lot of seniors who’ve lost motivation their second semester.

stephanie L.’s Avatar
stephanie L. Mar 26 180 views

How to handle rejection

With college decisions coming out, I'm facing a lot of back-to-back rejection from schools... it's brutal this year. I'm wondering what are some ways you've dealt with it (or deal with it, if you're also getting college rejection letters)? Obviously, I got rejected from my dream school and it...

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 146 views

Does the college I go to affect my chances of getting into Medical School?

I'm currently a sophomore, but post-high school, I plan on attending a college in the New England Region. Afterward, I aspire to attend Medical School and become a certified Pediatrician :)

Vaidehi S.’s Avatar
Vaidehi S. Mar 08 140 views

Is it important to attend the community collage ?

So if we have good GPA is it fine to directly apply to university?
#college-admissions

Samuel L.’s Avatar
Samuel L. Feb 09 145 views

I'm getting letters from colleges, but what exactly do I do?

I'm getting letters left and right from different colleges, but I have no idea what I want to go to college for yet. #college-advice #college-admissions #college-major #career

Kurt Andrey G.’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey G. Feb 07 117 views
Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Jan 24 154 views

Course Taking Recommendations

I am currently in higher school. After this year I wanted to get into a college. But the problem is that I don't know what course should I take. I mean I wanted take a course that get a job easily and also have a good salary. How about animator is it nice but I don't know how to draw. Do you...

Jeffrey C.’s Avatar
Jeffrey C. Jan 21 166 views

How important are 12th grade second semester grades for colleges?

Looking online and asking friends and professionals, they tell me different things, such as how it doesn't matter or how important they are. The difficulty of my classes and my grades are causing a decrease in confidence, and how it will affect my colleges. #college #college-admissions...

Carmen L.’s Avatar
Carmen L. Dec 12, 2021 208 views

Which U. S. colleges have excellent tech and medical programs?

I'm a high school senior applying for colleges. Currently, I'm finishing up my last application, the Common App, and if there are colleges that fit the above criteria, please let me know! I'll gladly add them in my list. #college #college-admissions #majors

Alondra A.’s Avatar
Alondra A. Dec 12, 2021 261 views

After I get into colleges, how do I pick the best one for myself?

I'm a senior who just applied to colleges and I am now waiting for acceptance letters, #college #college-selection #college-admissions

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 29, 2021 238 views

Tips for getting into a top - rated college for Masters degree program?

I am interested in applying for schools on the east and west coast for my masters degree (MFT). Does anyone have tips on how to be successful in the application process? #college-admissions #college-advice #college-major #graduate-school #college #graduate

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 29, 2021 174 views

If I get accepted into NYU, what are some housing resources that I can utilize?

Does anyone have any advice about East Coast housing resources? I would like to apply for NYU, and if accepted, they have a long dorm wait list. Is there any resources, nonprofits, or anything that you can recommend for semi-affordable ways for student to live off campus? Also, I would...

Genesis G.’s Avatar
Genesis G. Nov 14, 2021 223 views
mery M.’s Avatar
mery M. Nov 13, 2021 186 views

Do I need Ielts test for visa student to Uk? if yes ,what should my score be?

college student.
# student #college #collegestudent #UK #studentvisa #college-admissions #college-student #college-advice #college-student #college-admissions #student

Fady Y.’s Avatar
Fady Y. Oct 11, 2021 212 views

What school do I have to get into to make Vaccines and Drug?

#high-school #college-admissions #college #graduate-school #sports #medicine #pharmacy #chemistry #chemist #vaccinology #Drugs #Technology #Rutgers #PharmaD/MD #Harvard #Princeton #Brown #Medical Field #doctor #hospital-and-health-care

Laury-Layne Amanda M.’s Avatar
Laury-Layne Amanda M. Oct 09, 2021 209 views

Can someone who are not citizen get a scholarship ?

#university #college-admissions #university #college-admissions #university Hi , I'm Haitian, but now I'm in USA and I'm taking the GED Class. I have to pass my exams while the n'est months. I would like to apply have a scholarship if possible to go go college or university. Because of the...

Erkhes M.’s Avatar
Erkhes M. Oct 07, 2021 190 views

How do I calm myself during application season?

I feel like I would be anxious that I might not get into a decent college/university. #college #college-admissions #university #college-advice #college-selection

stephanie L.’s Avatar
stephanie L. Oct 06, 2021 191 views

How do you stay motivated or make yourself do something?

I'm a senior in high school, and applying for colleges and writing responses for PIQs has been a struggle. Everyday, I know I need to do them but I can't find myself to get up and actually do them. I try to have a positive outlook on them, but I still feel the dread and pressure of doing it. It...

Misbah K.’s Avatar
Misbah K. Oct 05, 2021 198 views

How I Get admission in Mbbs

I want to get private admission in Mbbs . So please let me know about MBBS . #college #college-admissions

Allen T.’s Avatar
Allen T. Sep 28, 2021 159 views

How to I get experience to be an orthodontist?

I am in the 9th grade and planning to be an an orthodontist. How do I get experience? #medicine #college #college-admissions #experience

Vidhi K.’s Avatar
Vidhi K. Sep 26, 2021 220 views

Is this a good idea? Transferring from Oregon state university to cal State Monterey bay

I am an undergrad at Oregon state university majoring in computer science. After finishing 90 quarter credits or 60-semester credits, I want to transfer to Cal State Monterey Bay for the last two years. I am planning for the online program. Is this a good idea? #Transfer #College #computersci...