Career Questions tagged College Admissions

College admissions are the process of requesting approval to attend whichever college was applied to. For more information, please read below.

jessica P.’s Avatar
jessica P. jessica P. Jul 28 79 views

What did you do to get a high SAT score?

Not really a career question, but I'm wondering how long you studied and HOW you actually studied to get a 1450+ score. #college #sat...

#college-admissions

shaymaa S.’s Avatar
shaymaa S. shaymaa S. Jul 28 23 views

what is your setting goal?

I'm 18 and a college student I want to be a pharmacist and graduate with a bachelors degree. I am very sensitive at times but will do my best to go very far in life. #college #financial-planning #education #college-admissions...

#pharmacy

Mia S.’s Avatar
Mia S. Mia S. Jul 27 43 views

How do I build up my my application as a junior in high school?

I’m a rising junior and really want to get into Columbia or Harvard for their medical programs and so I’m trying to pave the way for that acceptance. I’ll be taking my first Ap classes this junior year and they do relate to my field of interest. The only thing is how can I be recognized with my...

#college #medicine #college-admissions #sat

Amonte B.’s Avatar
Amonte B. Amonte B. Jul 27 56 views

Is it ok to choose 2 career goals and take college classes for both at the same time and start whichever goal you complete first

I am 17yrs old about to start 12th grade when school begins i am a honor student who has made honor roll every report card since 1st grade and i want to graduate with honors and accept my full scholarship with University of Michigan but I’m not quite sure which career goal i really want to...

#college #scholarship #college-admissions #college-advice

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jul 25 42 views

University feedback

May I know about the University of Michigan in all facets please? #university...

#college-admissions

Rimi T.’s Avatar
Rimi T. Rimi T. Jul 21 67 views

AP scores - what do colleges see?

I am a rising Junior. During my sophomore year, I studied AP CSA from an online school and took AP CSA exam this June. I would like to study computer science, however, I did not do very well in AP CSA exam even though my class grade is an A in this subject. I am not sure what we should do...

#college #college-admissions

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jam B. Jul 09 69 views

Any advice on writing personal statements for college applications?

I am an incoming senior in high school and I am looking to apply to some colleges. How should I get started on my essays? Any advice or no-no's I should avoid? #college-advice #college-admissions #college-bound...

Jakaila B.’s Avatar
Jakaila B. Jakaila B. Jun 26 79 views

How can I figure this mess out?

Nobody in my family has gone to college and finished it. Talking to them about college is like talking to a wall. Google is a good substitute, but the information I've been able to glean is not satisfactory. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do for a living. #college #college-major...

#student #college-admissions #college-advice

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Ashley B. Jun 17 82 views

What are some good resources for scholarship searches?

I'm a rising senior and will be working on my college applications this summer. I would like to keep scholarships in mind as well as apply to as many as I can. #college #scholarship #college-admissions...

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Hanan M. Nov 19, 2020 230 views

Is the new COVID college grading policy beneficial or harmful?

As a pre med student, I was wondering if the new grading policy (pass/fail versus A,B,C) would be beneficial for me or harmful? #pre-med #college-admissions #undergraduate...

#givingiscaring

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 129 views

College Courses

What college classes should i take that would have the biggest effect on the succesfulness of myself and my buisness? what are some helpful classes that are extra but help you get a better idea of the economic supply chain #college-admissions...

#help

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Aun M. Jun 30, 2020 352 views

Is there Anyway to Turn a Passion for Networking and IT into an Extracurricular for University Applications

In my sophomore year, I took a networking class, which got me really interested in IT. Although I'm going for software engineering, I would like to showcase my passion for IT one way or another in the form of a material achievement that can be used on my University applications. Any...

#it #college-admissions #university #software-engineering #computer-networking

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Samyukta S. Jun 17, 2020 385 views
Isabelle B.’s Avatar
Isabelle B. Isabelle B. Jun 03, 2020 818 views

What do you wish you knew before going to college and deciding your major?

I have one more year left of high school and am currently looking into colleges and majors to decide where I will be applying to in the fall. As excited as I am for the future, I am very new to all of this and want to make the right decisions when it comes to paying for college, choosing the...

#college #college-admissions #college-advice #college-major