Career Questions tagged College Admissions

College admissions are the process of requesting approval to attend whichever college was applied to. For more information, please read below.

Swole H.’s Avatar
Swole H. Nov 20 12 views

Whats the best state to be a pastor?

diego O.’s Avatar
diego O. Oct 30 36 views

Were and how do you get peace in school with so much people around?

Diego's been my name for the past 20 years all I'm looking for is peace in my heart I feel like I have been trough a lot in the past 20 years of age that I have this is why I ask this question like school really the answer? #college #college-major #school...

#college-admissions

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30 115 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat #college #accounting #college-admissions #career #scholarship #accountant...

#financial-accounting

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19 46 views

Does my GI bill cover for dorms?

My Family has a GI bill, but how much with that cover for my college/university expences and for how long?!?!?!?!?! #college #university #college-admissions...

#money

Moe A.’s Avatar
Moe A. Sep 06 82 views

Which Online Unitveristy for Cyber should I choose ?

Hello fellows, I have decided to get a bachelor's into Cybersecuirty, but I've been confusing with three (3) online universities which one of them has strong curriculum for Cyber, so I listed links of the three universities hereunder and I am looking for expertise or for anyone who has IT...

#college-major #cyber #career #university #cybersecurity #college-admissions

Giovani A.’s Avatar
Giovani A. Sep 03 50 views

Is it too late to study in university

I've been in administration of justice my past 3 semesters in college . I've realized that becoming a peace officer isn't for me. Now that I think of it, I want to study to become a software engineer. Since my overall GPA is very low I want to know how can I proceed. #college #software...

#engineer #college-admissions

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Aug 07 60 views

In what situation can you list a degree you're working on as your title?

For example, I'm applying to graduate school in psychology this semester. By the time I attend the graduate program, I will have completed my B.A. However, on my applications, should I list myself as "Alexandra C., B.A." or not? The only similar situation I can think of is people who have...

#applications #graduate-school #college-admissions #bachelors #psychology

Hannah K.’s Avatar
Hannah K. Aug 02 68 views

Extracurricular on College Application

I am aware that you record the number of hours and weeks you were involved in an extracurricular activity. Does this number mean the number of hours you’ve spent in that club/extracurricular at school, or can the number of hours you’ve dedicated toward it also be included? For example, let’s...

#college-advice #college #college-admissions

Annie M.’s Avatar
Annie M. Jul 01 349 views

Is taking 17 credits per semester worth it?

I want to finish my 4-year bachelor's degree in 2 years. I want to get enough ap credits. Right now I want to do something related to business. Is it okay if I take 8 credits the second term of the summer semester before my Freshman year of college? I am talking about the 6-week term. Is it...

#college-major #apclasses #college #finance #college-advice #graduation #college-admissions

Michelle G.’s Avatar
Michelle G. Jun 01 86 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04 88 views

Do colleges take rigor into account when giving Merit/Academic Scholarships?

For Merit/Academic Scholarships, is it better to get an A in a normal class, or a B in an Honors/AP/College class? #college #scholarship #college-advice #financial-aid #money #student #ap #academic #merit #honors #act #sat #career...

#college-admissions

Tavon M.’s Avatar
Tavon M. Mar 22 74 views
Thomas M.’s Avatar
Thomas M. Mar 08 93 views

What is it like being a lawyer and what school things do you need to learn

It would be helpful to know subjects and tests and test scores. #lawyer #testing...

#college-admissions

michelle P.’s Avatar
michelle P. Dec 19, 2018 153 views
Kaesin O.’s Avatar
Kaesin O. Nov 30, 2018 226 views

Tips for College?

I'm going to college in less than a year now, and I'm pretty nervous. What advice do you have for an incoming college freshman? #college #college-advice #college-admissions #help...

#financial-aid

Elizabeth G.’s Avatar
Elizabeth G. Nov 06, 2018 212 views

I took two SAT subject tests and I'm wondering if I should send those scores to colleges that don't require them?

I got a 720 on Math 2 and 690 on Biology. Some of my schools have the option of submitting these scores. Do you think submitting them will help or hurt my application? #sat #college-admissions...

Allie H.’s Avatar
Allie H. Oct 30, 2018 151 views

Are there the same amount of financial opportunities for students who take a gap-year?

I am currently taking a gap year from school and it has inspired me more to pursue higher education; however, it seems that my opportunities are more limited compared to students who did not take a gap year. Scheduling college visits, applying to colleges, finding scholarships that apply to my...

#college-admissions #scholarship

Gabriela M.’s Avatar
Gabriela M. Oct 26, 2018 150 views

Should I address my upward curve in my college app?

I'm currently a high school sophomore and I'm doing much better than when I was a freshman. When I was a freshman, the worst I'd get was straight C's with a few B's here and there. I raised my GPA from a 2.8 to a 3.1 on a 4.0 scale. Currently, as a sophomore, I'm excelling in all my classes and...

#college #college-advice #college-application #college-admissions