Career Questions tagged Fafsa

Gina A.’s Avatar
Gina A. Aug 28, 2018 255 views

Where is a good place to start when applying for colleges and scholarships?

Money will be an issue for me that is why I'm trying to gauge my options from what schools are offering me, what scholarships I am able to receive and how much I am able to get through FAFSA, which I won't even get to do until at least February. So where do I start with all of this? I'm trying...

#fafsa #help #stressed #collegeapps #scholarships #money

Tranautica W.’s Avatar
Tranautica W. Apr 19, 2018 200 views

How do I pay for college once i get in

I got in to Jarivis but I have no Idea how to pay #money $finance #college #scholarships #loans #financial-aid #fafsa...

#paying-for-college

Jorge P.’s Avatar
Jorge P. Apr 20, 2018 196 views

What is the best way to pay for my college?

There are multiple ways including bank loans, federal loans, financial aid, scholarships subsidized and subsidized loans, etc and I am not sure which is the best. #finance #college #financial-aid #scholarships #loans...

#fafsa

Kiara S.’s Avatar
Kiara S. May 28, 2018 285 views

Can I ask for more financial aid?

I received no financial aid due to my mother's income, but I live in a boom-and-bust economy so the income on the 2017 tax report is over $30,000 over her income this year. Can I challenge the financial aid judgement to earn more $$$ #financial-aid #money #finance #scholarships #fafsa...

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Jun 11, 2018 257 views

Is it necessary to minor in chemistry if I am interested in the criminal forensic laboratory field?

Hello, I am a current student at Xavier University located in Cincinnati, Ohio (Go Muskies!). I am double major in criminal justice and psychology and will hope to complete Xavier University with a bachelor degree in science. With my immense passion for justice, I want to take my bachelor...

#xavieruniveristy #1kscholarship #studentloan #financialaid #lab #scholarship #laboratory #fafsa #musketeer #xavieru #psychology #science #criminal #lowincome #jesuitcollege #chemistry #criminaljustice

Karisma B.’s Avatar
Karisma B. May 11, 2018 282 views

How am I supposed to pay for tuition without going into debt?

I’m on my own when it comes to the college experience, and I really don’t want to be in debt for the rest of my life all because I wanted a better education. FAFSA can only cover so much of the tuition, how am I supposed to manage being a full time student as well as a full time employee?...

#scholarships #school #fafsa #highschool

Cody S.’s Avatar
Cody S. Jan 16, 2018 261 views

What is a CCS profile, and how does it work? If I've already done a FAFSA, is a CCS Profile still necessary? Where can I find help completing a CCS Profile?

I found the CCS Profile on College Board, but I'm just not totally sure of why it's important, or if it even is important at all. #financial-aid #college...

#fafsa

Jose P.’s Avatar
Jose P. Mar 14, 2018 256 views

If I am selected for verification for FAFSA and am unable to submit the documents needed to complete the verification process, how will that affect me?

I was selected for verification but am having difficulty ordering the necessary tax return transcript needed for the verification process for one of the schools I applied to and have tried all avenues (calling, ordering online, going in person to local IRS office) to request the document but...

#financialaid #fafsa

Osmar G.’s Avatar
Osmar G. Mar 13, 2018 212 views

Is having a house under my name going to affect my financial aid?

My parents got a divorce and my dad gave my mom a house but she does not have a social so she put it under my name. Technically it is under my name but my mom uses the rent money so we can live off from. Will if affect me from receiving the financial aid I get? #fafsa...

#financial-aid

Normaris T.’s Avatar
Normaris T. Mar 13, 2018 173 views

What is the best way to pay for college like Savannah College of Art and Design?

I am asking this question because I recently was admitted to #savannah #college of #art and #design and its a very expensive college and also my# dream college but the #money part is an issue. I don't receive #fafsa which is an issue, and my family cant affords the #school. I would like to...

#scholarships #pay #loans

Khloe G.’s Avatar
Khloe G. Jan 30, 2018 242 views
Moriah L.’s Avatar
Moriah L. Sep 01, 2017 1592 views

How does FAFSA work when your parent is recently unemployed?

There's not much information online about how to add in special circumstances like this. #fafsa #financial-aid #college-admissions...

#financial-planning

Hashir A.’s Avatar
Hashir A. Nov 10, 2016 567 views

Private Loans vs. Federal Loans. What are the pros and cons?

From what I can understand there are many types of loans for undergraduate or graduate school. Can anyone explain why I should choose a federal loan over a private loan or vice versa? #college #finance #financial-services #student-loans #federal-government...

#fafsa

Jessi E.’s Avatar
Jessi E. Oct 29, 2016 463 views

What is fafsa and how does it work?

What is FAFSA and how does it work? #college #money...

#fafsa

Emily G.’s Avatar
Emily G. Oct 19, 2016 637 views

Do I have to reapply or resubmit fafsa applications each year I attend college?

I'm going to need financial aid, and hopefully the process will be simple! #financial-services #fafsa...

#process

Alicia C.’s Avatar
Alicia C. Oct 04, 2016 453 views

Can you apply for colleges even if you havent completed Fafsa?

I haven't completed my Fafsa application because I don't have the documents I need. Can I still apply to colleges? #college...

#fafsa

Hamid W.’s Avatar
Hamid W. Aug 30, 2016 548 views

What do you need to sign up for FAFSA and who do they greatly give money to?

I am a junior in high school. I will be applying to colleges next year. I just wanted to get a basic understanding about FAFSA. #college #university...

#fafsa

Anita M.’s Avatar
Anita M. Aug 28, 2016 549 views

What is FAFSA?

Hey there so I had a few questions about FAFSA and what it is and when I should apply? I'm a freshman in highschool but I want to get a head start but I don't know if right now is too early. #college #university #college-admissions #financial-aid #grants...

#fafsa