Career Questions tagged College Tuition

Tevin’s Avatar
Tevin Nov 09 129 views

How much do public colleges and universities cost per year on average in a 4 year program?

I'm interested in starting to save for college but I don't know how much to start begin with. I'm also hoping that I can get a decent number of scholarships to help lessen the financial strain on me and my family.

Valerie’s Avatar
Valerie Apr 25, 2018 483 views

Are there any grants available for dislocated homemakers?

I am recently divorced after 23 years and never worked a day in my adult life. I am going to school but have limited funds. #college #financial-aid #grant-writing #college-tuition

Katie’s Avatar
Katie Apr 14, 2018 480 views

With a business degree, how influential is the name on your diploma in the interview process?

On average, college tuition has more than doubled in the last 20 years. Many college students graduate with significant debt, is it worth going to a school that is more expensive with an equal reputation of another school. While still getting the same degree. #business #after-college...

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Mar 27, 2018 626 views

Are college loans really necessary?

I recently was accepted into University of California Santa Barbara and to pay room and board, they recommend $8,000 in loans. Are getting loans a good or bad idea for college? #college-tuition #loans #college

Christiane’s Avatar
Christiane Mar 21, 2018 582 views

Is it worth paying that extra out of state tuition?

>>for the Penn State University Park campus
#college #college-tuition #university

Also, are there any Biology majors from the Eberly College of Science that can provide some insight as to how rigorous that program is?
#biology #penn-state #bio-major

Elleyna’s Avatar
Elleyna Mar 20, 2018 574 views

Will out of state tuition go down?

Without going to socialism, any hope of more reciprocity between states concerning out of state tuition? Maybe cut some Board of Regents salaries to get costs down? #college-reciprocity #college #college-tuition #financial-planning

Khloe’s Avatar
Khloe Jan 30, 2018 525 views

Is summer school more expensive than a normal school year?

I have to pay tuition on my own and I am wondering how that will affect me...

#college-tuition

Khloe’s Avatar
Khloe Jan 30, 2018 479 views

How does FAFSA work and when should I apply?

I am wanted to know detailed guidelines...

#college-tuition #fafsa

Kialy’s Avatar
Kialy Jan 21, 2018 518 views

Is there any way I can get in-tution for a non-resident freshman at Colorado State University?

A person I talked to at my high school told me that she is getting an in-state tuition for an out of state university and I was wondering if Colorado State University did anything like this. This school is one of my top schools and even with scholarships the total cost for one year is still...

Juliana’s Avatar
Juliana Jan 17, 2018 581 views

How Can I Earn That Last Thousand Dollars?

Besides applying to scholarships/grants and working in my college's work-study program, I would like to earn a little more cash to add to the endless pot of tuition payments. Do you have any suggestions for earning that extra bit of cash while still busily studying in college? #money-makers...

Ciera’s Avatar
Ciera Jan 17, 2018 447 views

What is the best way to earn cash for college?

I have never liked the idea of using loans. I have earned several scholarships from the college where I've been accepted for the fall semester and most of my tuition is paid. However, there are still some expenses left before I can say everything is covered. What is the best way to earn more...

Dulcce’s Avatar
Dulcce Jan 17, 2018 897 views

Will school tuition be less in the future?

School has become a business here in the US. I have seen other countries and University tuition is not high. They want people to go to school and be educated. In addition, I have noticed the quality of teaching material is better as well as teaching methods. Is that going to get any...

Ron’s Avatar
Ron Jan 16, 2018 657 views

If you are applying to out of state colleges, is it possible to get a citizenship in that state for tuition purposes?

It is just a curious question to ask about selecting colleges and tuition.
#college-advice #college-tuition #college #financial-aid

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Jan 16, 2018 660 views

How could you pay for college? when you are inside can you make payments?

I am asking this because I got a scholarship to ACU, but I still need more.money to pay off.
#college #college-tuition #scholarships #loans

Lindsay’s Avatar
Lindsay Jan 16, 2018 656 views

Is the college I go really so important?

I know that some colleges are better than others but at the end of the day is it just about the degree? Lots of people tell me it doesn’t matter where you go as long as you get the information. But there’s a reason some schools costs so much more- is the quality of education worth it? I don’t...

Andre’s Avatar
Andre Jan 16, 2018 508 views

How can working adults and parents pay for college?

I am a working adult with two beautiful daughters (3 and 2 year old), I am paying for my college and saving money for their higher education.

#scholarships #savings #financial-planning #college-tuition

Cami’s Avatar
Cami Jan 16, 2018 494 views

How do I pay for college if I'm not the best?

I'm an average high school senior, and I only do colorguard, so how do I get good scholarships to pay for college?
#scholarships #financial-aid #college #college-tuition

Marisol’s Avatar
Marisol Jan 16, 2018 518 views

What is the best advise you can give for a student who is new to college that would like to apply for scholarships.

What is the best advise you can give for a student who is new to college that would like to apply for scholarships. How do you go about it and how do you know which ones are legit or not? Where do you start?
#scholarships #college #financial-aid #college-tuition

Paul’s Avatar
Paul Jan 16, 2018 619 views

How can I afford college in my situation?

My mom made a bulk of my families' income, but she is leaving her job for personal reasons. Additionally, my father refuses to put his own money towards my tuition, which makes my FAFSA particularly unfriendly. I am currently at my dream school, Penn State, and have made lots of friends, but...

Kiana’s Avatar
Kiana Jan 13, 2018 416 views

How else should I save up for next term besides applying for scholarships / grants and working part-time?

I need money for the fall and right now work part-time on the weekends and attending classes during the weekdays, I simply won't have enough time to thoroughly search for scholarships and such in time. #college-advice #college-tuition

Riley’s Avatar
Riley Sep 29, 2017 510 views

What are some scholarships awarded to divorced parents?

My father is supporting a large family; although he has remarried, and we live with my step mom and other siblings, he is the only one working and paying for all of us. I need money for college!
#scholarships #college-admissions #college-tuition #financial-planning