Career Questions tagged Adults

Lima’s Avatar
Lima Jun 24 170 views

When should you begin applying for colleges, scholarships and financial aid?

If you are planning on receiving your GED, when should you begin applying for colleges, scholarships and loans? #Spring23

Tatum’s Avatar
Tatum May 24, 2016 897 views

How do you know when you've found your perfect carter choice?

I am a high school senior, about to graduate and go off to college but I have no idea what I want to do as a career. I like science and math related subjects but nothing really sparks my interest as a job I want for the rest of my life. So I want to know what were some key signs that made you...

Jaslene ’s Avatar
Jaslene May 18, 2016 876 views

Is it better to go to college in or out of state

I really like a college close to home, however other better opportunity schools are out of state and across the country #college #adults #out-of-state-student

Sidney’s Avatar
Sidney May 14, 2016 760 views

After finishing my four years of college, how easy will it be to begin my career?

Just a bit curious of what to expect after college #college #graduate #experienced #young-adults #adults

Sinai’s Avatar
Sinai May 13, 2016 1013 views

I am debating on whether to study teaching or psychology. I know that if I put my mind to it I can do which ever one, but how can I come to a conclusion on which major to focus on when I love helping others?

I am a senior in high school and I have always loved helping and putting others before me. With having to help out in the house as well as my siblings, helping is second nature to me and it is something that I excell at. I really want to have a profession in which I could help others with...