Career Questions tagged Counselling

Jason N.’s Avatar
Jason N. Feb 10, 2018 220 views

What's the right job for a future counsellor-wannabe?

I will provide some details of my current situation so I can actually hope for some similarly detailed advice/answers. I completed my undergrad in psychology. After undergrad, I wanted to go into grad school for psychology. But my grades and etc. were not good enough. So I went into a master's...

#psychotherapy #psychology #counselling

Sakthi S.’s Avatar
Sakthi S. Apr 27, 2016 1085 views

I want to become a IAS officer. What should I do after 12 std? Which course should I choose in college?

I refer some books also, any other classes I have to attend or what to do itself. #college #counselling #ias...

#giving-advice

Sangeetha M.’s Avatar
Sangeetha M. Apr 30, 2016 557 views

What is the average of a doctor's pay?

Hi. I am interested in doctor. Can u tell me how much pay the doctors get? Can you brief me about the Government and the Private doctors work on a day and also their pay.(in Tamilnadu) #doctor #professor #professional #career-counseling...

#counselling

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. Apr 26, 2016 473 views

How to become a english teacher?

I am studing 10 student.I want to become a good english teacher.how to prepare to come english teacher,but my ambition is not a teacher.piease tell me.Thank you. #teaching #teacher #professor #counselling #k-12-education...

#principal

Abinesh J.’s Avatar
Abinesh J. Jun 24, 2016 359 views

Career option apart from Doctors and Engineers?

Hello I am Abinesh. I am very much board of selecting Doctor and Engineer. can u help me with any other career options apart from Doctor and Engineer to Pursue which fits to an average Student. #teaching #professor #education #educator #counseling...

#counselling

Gokilapriya M.’s Avatar
Gokilapriya M. Jun 24, 2016 463 views

Hai. My sister has done her Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engg. Later she joined For a Job in many concerns. To Do UN What is Best Degree to choose

Hai. My sister has done her Diploma in ECE.. Later she joined For a Job and worked in many concerns. At present she works in Education related company as a trainer. She wants to do UG course in part time for her Higher posting. What Degree to Choose. BA Literature or BSC. Pls help to choose....

#teaching #counseling #counselling #professor #mentoring #teacher #educator

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. Apr 25, 2016 585 views

Improving professional, Presentation and Life skills?

Hai! iam keerthana . How to improve my Profession, Presentation and life skills. #teaching #teacher #professor #education #school #educator #mentoring...

#counselling

vijayakumar G.’s Avatar
vijayakumar G. Jun 20, 2016 742 views

Switching over from Engineer to Police is it easy

Hi,i am vijayakumar. Completing Engineer and switching over police is it possible. Is that easy to prepare myself for police training #computer-science #educator #police-officer #mentoring...

#counselling

Jeevika S.’s Avatar
Jeevika S. Apr 28, 2016 541 views

How to become a Professional Doctor

Hai ! I am jeevika . I am studying in 10 standard .To become a professional Doctor? What are the qualifications. What are the Good qualities for Good Doctor? #doctor #professor #educator...

#counselling

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. Jun 23, 2016 630 views

What type of education do I need to become a counsellor?

Do I need a degree in psychology? Social work? What type of degree do I need for a career in counselling? #psychology #social-work #counselor #counseling #counselling...

#social-worker

Syed S.’s Avatar
Syed S. Jun 22, 2016 1621 views

Can a B.tech graduate pursue Law degree also?

My brother has completed his graduation as an engineer. But he is not getting any job in his field. So can He pursue Law degree now? #engineering #engineer #lawyer #counselling #lawyers...

#it-lawyer

Mohammed F.’s Avatar
Mohammed F. Jun 22, 2016 607 views

I want to be an IAS officer. Which subject should I take after 10th?

Hi I am class 10 student, my ambition is to become IAS officer. #police #counselling #police-academy...

#police-field-training

Mohammed M.’s Avatar
Mohammed M. Jun 18, 2016 485 views

My sister is doing her 12th with Biology, but she don't want to be a doctor. She want to do Engineering. So can She do?

Want to Switch from Biology to Engineering. Is it possible without wasting our academic years? #doctor #engineer #teacher #educator...

#counselling

Chanel F.’s Avatar
Chanel F. Jun 16, 2016 594 views

What is the most benificial college for a psychology degree? Also, what degree is the most benificial?

I'm trying to choose a degree in psychology. I am not sure if it would be better to get a higher degree and do more schooling or just an average degree with less schoolling. Also, I am not sure what college would be the best for this degree. I've heard a lot of good news with Wisconsin and...

#counselling #psychiatry #therapy #mental-health #counselor #psychology #social-work #therapists

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. Jun 02, 2016 2120 views

Can I become a counselor with only a Bachelor's degree?

While I do plan on going for a Master's since I'm hearing that's almost the minimum required level for counselling occupations, I was wondering if it's possible to get a job as a counselor with a Bachelor's? #psychology #counselor #counseling...

#counselling

Valeria O.’s Avatar
Valeria O. May 21, 2016 712 views

How's a day in the life of a school counselor? What exactly do they do?

I am a Psychology major and I would love to work with bullied kids and help them overcome the pressure and struggle that is for them to go to school. I am not sure if working as a school counselor is the job that will let me have a better approach to this kids, that's why I would like to know...

#school-psychology #psychology #clinical-psychology #counselling #educational-coaching #child-psychology #life-coach

Sinai V.’s Avatar
Sinai V. May 13, 2016 565 views

I am debating on whether to study teaching or psychology. I know that if I put my mind to it I can do which ever one, but how can I come to a conclusion on which major to focus on when I love helping others?

I am a senior in high school and I have always loved helping and putting others before me. With having to help out in the house as well as my siblings, helping is second nature to me and it is something that I excell at. I really want to have a profession in which I could help others with...

#adults #women #counselling #teacher #helping-others #therapists

Jesse P.’s Avatar
Jesse P. May 12, 2016 679 views

As an incoming undergrad who plans to major in psychology for clinical and counselling purposes, is it worth the time and the effort? Are there ample job opportunities in this profession?

I am extremely excited to start school and want to know if this is the path I should be heading down if i am looking for a career that i can find success in. #psychology #clinical-psychology...

#counselling

Ellie B.’s Avatar
Ellie B. May 05, 2016 1080 views

Is getting a Doctorate in Psychology the best way to make more money and be able to get more jobs in that field?

I am going to be a freshman in college this fall and I plan on majoring in Psychology but I want to plan a little more of my future out to have a goal on what I need to do to have the highest achievement. I know I am going for a Master's but is a Doctorate worth it? #college #psychology...

#masters #clinical-psychology #counselling #child-psychology #doctorate-degree #guidance-counselor

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. May 03, 2016 517 views

Colleges for doctor related to brain.

I want to become a brain doctor.when i go to college . Can you give me list of college in south india.Thank you #college #doctor #teacher #professor...

#counselling

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. May 03, 2016 546 views

How to become a successful brain doctor?

Hello! I am putting this question because i want to become a brain doctor.I am very interested to operate a brain. #doctor #teaching #nursing #professor #nurse #counselling...

#hospitals

Ramya S.’s Avatar
Ramya S. May 02, 2016 388 views

How to become a police

Hi,I am Ramya.I am studying 11 std.my aim is police #professor #police...

#counselling

Jayashankar M.’s Avatar
Jayashankar M. Apr 28, 2016 333 views

Qualities for a Computer Engg?

Hi. I am Jayashankar. Completed 10th Std. Going to select Computer science Group. Can u brief me what are the qualities required for a good computer Engineer. #engineer #professor #computer #student #counselling...

#it-support

Poomitha S.’s Avatar
Poomitha S. Apr 27, 2016 527 views

How to improve mathematics skills and science skills ?

Hai I am Poomitha i am studying in 9th standard. Maths is problem solving subject how to improve maths skills? algebra, log, mensuration someone is easy other one is tough. and also How to improve science skills? #professor #math #counselling...

#teach

Kaviya K.’s Avatar
Kaviya K. Apr 22, 2016 413 views

Medical Colleges?

Hi. I am student from Govt Hr sec school. Can u help me out by giving list of Medical colleges and the best out of it. #doctor #medicine #medical #professor #counselling...

#lecture

Mellissa Lindsey’s Avatar
Mellissa L. Mar 25, 2015 596 views

How can I keep a work/ life balance within the Counselling/Community services industry?

I am due to start a dual diploma in Counselling and Community services, I am a very people orientated person, however at times I find it hard to "switch off". Due to varying/changing hours in the industry/PCP/Best care etc I'm just interested in the typicals of when/where/how etc people in the...

#mentoring #disability #community-service #counselling

Alexus T.’s Avatar
Alexus T. Mar 04, 2015 782 views

what is a social worker work environment?

Doing a project for class on the career you want to do. #social-work #counselor #counselling #social-worker...

#pyschology

Desarae C.’s Avatar
Desarae C. Jan 09, 2015 7812 views

I'm graduating from college in a few months with a 2.6 GPA in Bachelor of Arts in Biology. I've decided to try to go to Nursing School at this point. What should I do to increase my chances of getting in? Is it likely that I would be accepted?

When I graduated from high school I set my goal to go into dentistry. Throughout my undergraduate years I've struggled with keeping my grades up. The main reason why is because after seeing how much I struggled with just passing my first semester of college, I immediately started doubting that...

#nursing #higher-education #registered-nurses #counselling