Career Questions tagged Police Academy

Cheyenne P.’s Avatar
Cheyenne P. May 21, 2018 285 views

In what ways could I better prepare for law enforcement or fire academy?

I am preparing to go into both police and fire academy (one after the other). I have a degree in Criminology and have taken fire science courses at my college. I attend a weekly workout program through a local agency. Do you have any other suggestions on ways to prepare or different subjects to...

#police-academy #advice #academy #fire-academy #law-enforcement #firefighting #police #career

Cheyenne P.’s Avatar
Cheyenne P. May 21, 2018 256 views

How do you handle conflict surrounding the job?

I am in the application process for a couple of different law enforcement agencies. I still live at home and have family members who are current or retired law enforcement. I have tried being open about the process and how it will work after I graduate from academy, but there is no way I'm...

#police-academy #advice #criminal-justice #conflict #law-enforcement #law #police

Miranda C.’s Avatar
Miranda C. Jan 17, 2018 153 views

What skills should I work on going into the police academy after gradation?

I understand that I should be capable in the physical sense of the job, but I wanted to know if there are any skills required for better consideration of the position?...

#police-academy

june W.’s Avatar
june W. Aug 31, 2017 251 views

How do I become a police officer?

I want to become a police officer so I can help people in need and solve crime. How can i become a great police officer . What are the main duties of an officer. What is the best route to become a police officer? #police #police-officer #police-and-law-enforcement...

#police-academy

ryder C.’s Avatar
ryder C. Feb 22, 2017 576 views

is there a specific age limit you have to be to go to college

hi my name is ryder but i go by cole. i want to be a police officer and i want to know what age i have to be to go to college. #college #career #jobs #college-jobs #police-academy...

#helping-people

Bruce W.’s Avatar
Bruce W. Feb 08, 2017 699 views

What are the qualifications needed to become a police officer?

I am interested in becoming a police officer someday. What are the necessary qualifications in order for me to be able to achieve my dream of becoming a police officer? Thanks! #police #law-enforcement...

#police-academy

Ramya S.’s Avatar
Ramya S. May 07, 2016 561 views

Work profile of a Police and Army? Major risks in both the area.

Hi,I am Ramya. I am studying in 11 std. Would like to know the work profile of a police and army in India. Area of risk in both. #educator #police #military #police-officer #mentoring #army #police-academy...

#armed-forces

saikumar P.’s Avatar
saikumar P. Jun 23, 2016 431 views

i wanted to be a IPS officer? which examination i must take?

wanted to go in police department and solve the local problems and corruption #police #police-officer #ias #ips...

#police-academy

Mohammed F.’s Avatar
Mohammed F. Jun 22, 2016 608 views

I want to be an IAS officer. Which subject should I take after 10th?

Hi I am class 10 student, my ambition is to become IAS officer. #police #counselling #police-academy...

#police-field-training