Career Questions tagged Helping People

Kaden’s Avatar
Kaden Nov 05, 2021 213 views

What careers can you have if you have musical theater degree?

I’m a senior at Dayspring christian school. I enjoy reading, musical theater, writing, history, helping people, telling people about God, and sports. I have not decided what I would like to do as a career after high school. #creative-writing #writing #college #journalism #football...

Kaden’s Avatar
Kaden Nov 01, 2021 225 views

What should I do for a career?

Azucena’s Avatar
Azucena Mar 21, 2018 596 views

If my strengths are getting to know others and being respectful and my hobbies are playing trumpet and helping others, what career best fit me?

I am asking because I thought i had my life together but there is just alot of careers out there and i'm having a really hard time deciding. #helping-others #helping-people #respect #music

Erika’s Avatar
Erika Jan 16, 2018 771 views

What are the best websites to apply for scholarships?

I have not been able to find scholarships in my highschool guidance office and I am not sure where else to look or which scholarships are actually valid. I’d really appreciate any help because I am going into the Nursing major at Edinboro and I need all the scholarships I can get because my...

Jamie’s Avatar
Jamie Oct 22, 2017 746 views

Which are the best long term careers that would allow me to travel the globe year-round?

I LOVE people, as a humanitarian at heart. I also have a complete passion for seeing the world and to continue to dive into new and diverse cultures. #People #Travel #humanitarian #passion #traveling #helping-people #careers-in-helping-people #meeting-new-people #business-travel...

ryder’s Avatar
ryder Feb 22, 2017 856 views

is there a specific age limit you have to be to go to college

hi my name is ryder but i go by cole. i want to be a police officer and i want to know what age i have to be to go to college. #college #career #jobs #college-jobs #police-academy #helping-people

Luz’s Avatar
Luz Oct 27, 2016 828 views

When you deside to be an engineer, where would be the best option to study abroad?

I want to pursue a degree in Mechanical Engineering and my goal is to use my degree to better help someone other than the United States. I know many colleges offer a study abroad program and require it many times for engineers. Where would be the best place where I can use my mechanical...

Keaira’s Avatar
Keaira Oct 18, 2016 618 views

What should you study to get into medical school

I want to know what I should study when I take the test #doctor #medicine #healthcare #university -education #general-surgery #helping-people

Aliza’s Avatar
Aliza May 18, 2016 714 views

Going to school for Funeral Services/Mortuary how much would you spend in college expenses?

Applying for scholarships to help me through my 2 years which is all Mortuary takes and on campus living I have no help. #science #scholarships #scholarship #helping-people #mortician #career #career-counseling