Career Questions tagged Journalism

Journalism is the process of collecting facts to tell a story. Journalism is a part of Mass Communications and focuses heavily on reading and writing. There are multiple different types...

Azra S.’s Avatar
Azra S. May 22 66 views

Which are the best universities for communications media?

I want to study communications media. But i am not sure about the country and university. I don't know which universities are better for communications media. Can you give me an advice?

Ingrid H.’s Avatar
Ingrid H. Feb 08 132 views

What school would be the best option for me if I would like to be a journalist?

I am interested in journalism, and I am curious which school would be best for this career. I would like this college to be in or near Minnesota because I would like to stay close to home. I have always been curious about what it would be like to be a journalist, so I think it will be good to...

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Jan 26 176 views

Journalist Ideas

I am currently thinking about being a journalist after my studies. But I didn't really well know about being in this career. Is it hard or if you don't mind can you share your thoughts and knowledge about this professjion. #writing #college #journalism

Kendra B.’s Avatar
Kendra B. Jan 15 285 views

What is the best way to present myself? Can I integrating my skills into a single profession?

I have a background in healthcare and business management. I partnered with the local DHS office as a benefits counselor. I am community educator and run a small informational co-op on like. I was recently approved as a researcher with our local museum. I am not sure how to combine these into...

Zeeshan R.’s Avatar
Zeeshan R. Jan 13 213 views

what are the best copy writing examples?

#writing #journalism #writer #college #author

Nada A.’s Avatar
Nada A. Jan 10 208 views

Any good ideas for what to mojor or minor with journalism? It's my dream to study it but I want to have have something to fall back on.

I'm not really good at math or sciences but I would like to be able to find something that is somehow interlinked with english or journalism so I can maybe use both of them together to help me get a job since i've heard its hard to find one. Thanks in advance and any ideas are appreciated....

Nada A.’s Avatar
Nada A. Jan 09 216 views

I want to go into journalism but its not that encouraging from the things ive seen. Any advice on how to start from grade 11 to try and make that happen?

I love writing more than anything and I've always wanted to go into something that has to do with it. I have always liked spreading the word on recent events or social issues and I think journalism is the best way to do this. I would really like to pursue it in university but I've heard its...

Jinan ..’s Avatar
Jinan .. Nov 13, 2021 160 views

What university majors in the Middle East (or in general) open opportunities for journalism?

#journalism #media #report #college #university

Jinan ..’s Avatar
Jinan .. Nov 13, 2021 162 views

How can you choose what type of journalism you would like to qualify in?

Hi, I'm Jinan and I want to be a journalist however, I don't exactly understand how you can end up in the type of journalism you would like to qualify in. I would like to become a field journalist and report not only breaking news, but cultural and religious stories and ideas. #journalism...

Kaden C.’s Avatar
Kaden C. Nov 05, 2021 170 views

What careers can you have if you have musical theater degree?

I’m a senior at Dayspring christian school. I enjoy reading, musical theater, writing, history, helping people, telling people about God, and sports. I have not decided what I would like to do as a career after high school. #creative-writing #writing #college #journalism #football...

Kaden C.’s Avatar
Kaden C. Nov 01, 2021 186 views

What should I do for a career?

madison L.’s Avatar
madison L. Oct 20, 2021 185 views

what type of broadcasting anchoring do you think lets you travel the most?

(media,news,etc...) #journalism #travel #broadcast-media

Camryn M.’s Avatar
Camryn M. Oct 08, 2021 282 views

What goes along with being a investigative journalist

At school,I am most interested writing and psychology.I like watching crime shows and seeing how they use forensic evidence to solve the crime .A topic that im am interested in is writing and researching certain interest of mine. What are some careers options that best align with these...

Zariah N.’s Avatar
Zariah N. Jul 31, 2021 239 views

How to ask for help for your mental health?

I'm a 22-year-old college student that stills lives at home. I enjoy writing short stories and watching wrestling on my free time. I love listening to rock n roll and mental every day. #writing #journalism #college

Perry B.’s Avatar
Perry B. Jul 21, 2021 259 views

How can I balance sports music and working into my life?

#music #sports #music-production #journalism #music-industry #basketball #Football #poet

Janelle S.’s Avatar
Janelle S. Jun 30, 2021 241 views

How to become a writer?

I love writing very much and my dream goal is to become a writer in the future, but I don't know where to start. #journalism #writing #author

Joellyn C.’s Avatar
Joellyn C. Jun 26, 2021 220 views

How do I become a journalist?

I like to write, and read. #journalism #writing

Kayelin G.’s Avatar
Kayelin G. Jun 24, 2021 235 views

Can I find a job in the performing arts?

I like the performing arts and I love journalism. I always wanted to start my own business as well.
#broadcast-media #journalism

Denishia L.’s Avatar
Denishia L. Jun 15, 2021 224 views

What can I do to pursue a career as both a journalist and veterinarian?

I love animals and have always been interested in pursuing a career that involved caring for them since I was young, but as I began getting older I found interest in writing which made me want to be come a journalist. Now I'm stuck in trying to pursue both careers as I am currently going to...

jyothi S.’s Avatar
jyothi S. Jun 11, 2021 192 views

What part time job can a journalism student get?

#collegestudent #journalism

Sofia D.’s Avatar
Sofia D. Jun 08, 2021 423 views

What types of journalism is there?

#journalism #sports-management #sports #travel #broadcast-media

Sofia D.’s Avatar
Sofia D. Jun 08, 2021 305 views

What careers involve creative writing?

#creative-writing #writing #journalism #writer #author

Wayne F.’s Avatar
Wayne F. Jun 04, 2021 211 views

What other goals did you put in place to become a sport analyst?

So I can know what goals I can set ? #sports #athletics #journalism #broadcast-media

Brennan A.’s Avatar
Brennan A. Jun 03, 2021 187 views

How would you find a job from studying the field of English?

Is there any other #career than something like a teacher? I've heard from other people that I handle things where I have to #teach people pretty well but I'm not sure if that is what I want to pursue. I would maybe like to go into the field of #journalism , but I find finding #resources in my...

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 178 views

How did you seek interest in becoming a Journalist?

I am doing a career blog project and trying to get insight on how you seek interest in Journalism.
#journalist #journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 382 views

As a Journalist, how would you handle a hostile or uncooperative interviewee?

I am doing a career bog project and trying to get insight on how do Journalists handle hostile or uncooperative interviewees.
#journalism #journalist

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 266 views

As a Journalist, how would you manage the stress of tight deadlines?

I am doing a career blog project and trying to get insight into how journalists manage their stress with tight deadlines.
#journalist #journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 737 views

As a Journalist, how do you ensure your work is accurate and factual?

I am doing a career blog project and is interested in getting an insight into how you know your work is accurate and factual
#journalist #journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 199 views

What is a typical day as a journalist?

I am doing this career blog project and I need some insight into what's it like on a day to day basis as a journalist
#journalism #journalist

varshitha R.’s Avatar
varshitha R. Apr 21, 2021 225 views

which cource should i take after 10th to become a journalist?

#journalism