Career Questions tagged Journalism

Journalism is the process of collecting facts to tell a story. Journalism is a part of Mass Communications and focuses heavily on reading and writing. There are multiple different types...

Zariah N.’s Avatar
Zariah N. Jul 31 100 views

How to ask for help for your mental health?

I'm a 22-year-old college student that stills lives at home. I enjoy writing short stories and watching wrestling on my free time. I love listening to rock n roll and mental every day. #writing #journalism...

Janelle S.’s Avatar
Janelle S. Jun 30 99 views

How to become a writer?

I love writing very much and my dream goal is to become a writer in the future, but I don't know where to start. #journalism #writing...

#author

Kayelin G.’s Avatar
Kayelin G. Jun 24 85 views

Can I find a job in the performing arts?

I like the performing arts and I love journalism. I always wanted to start my own business as well. #broadcast-media...

#journalism

Denishia L.’s Avatar
Denishia L. Jun 15 75 views

What can I do to pursue a career as both a journalist and veterinarian?

I love animals and have always been interested in pursuing a career that involved caring for them since I was young, but as I began getting older I found interest in writing which made me want to be come a journalist. Now I'm stuck in trying to pursue both careers as I am currently going to...

#veterinary-medicine #writing #journalism

Brennan A.’s Avatar
Brennan A. Jun 03 77 views

How would you find a job from studying the field of English?

Is there any other #career than something like a teacher? I've heard from other people that I handle things where I have to #teach people pretty well but I'm not sure if that is what I want to pursue. I would maybe like to go into the field of #journalism , but I find finding #resources in my...

#confusing

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24 82 views

How did you seek interest in becoming a Journalist?

I am doing a career blog project and trying to get insight on how you seek interest in Journalism. #journalist...

#journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24 131 views

As a Journalist, how would you handle a hostile or uncooperative interviewee?

I am doing a career bog project and trying to get insight on how do Journalists handle hostile or uncooperative interviewees. #journalism...

#journalist

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24 205 views

As a Journalist, how do you ensure your work is accurate and factual?

I am doing a career blog project and is interested in getting an insight into how you know your work is accurate and factual #journalist...

#journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24 84 views

As a Journalist, how would you manage the stress of tight deadlines?

I am doing a career blog project and trying to get insight into how journalists manage their stress with tight deadlines. #journalist...

#journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24 97 views

What is a typical day as a journalist?

I am doing this career blog project and I need some insight into what's it like on a day to day basis as a journalist #journalism...

#journalist

Nicolas J.’s Avatar
Nicolas J. Apr 05 132 views

Who is your hero?

I like going for a walk....

#journalism

Dejah J.’s Avatar
Dejah J. Mar 16 191 views

What should I study in college in order to become a journalist?

I'm a 9th grader interested in becoming a news journalist. I wanted to know what college courses I should take in order to pursue this career. #journalism #journalist...

#media

Diya S.’s Avatar
Diya S. Jan 04 198 views

Unable to select a right bachelor degree for me

I am in 12th grade right now, I've taken humanities, I am interested in interviewing celebrities and traveling the world, what will be the right career for me? How can I get a job in foreign countries? I want to get a job ASAP! To earn well, so that I can fulfill my dream of traveling the...

#travel #career #journalism #degree #after12th

Arash B.’s Avatar
Arash B. Nov 24, 2020 146 views

journalism and media

I completed my bachelors in journalism and media want a #job in #journalism and #media in...

#usa

Jaelarae C.’s Avatar
Jaelarae C. Oct 31, 2020 146 views

What do you do when u come across writers block?

I'm interested in learning about what a day in a life is like for a writer, so far I have learned that writing is a good way to Express your feelings and a good way to connect with people, but I would also like to know what type of things do yall do when you come across writers block....

#writer #journalism

Ethan C.’s Avatar
Ethan C. Jul 26, 2020 409 views

Is it better to study journalism/communications or Academic subjects to become a Journalist?

So basically, the dilemma here is that I have recently decided to try to become a journalist, and I was wondering if it would be better to do an academic university degree (e.g. international relations, politics etc.) to build a broad foundation of knowledge and then transition to journalism,...

#journalism #academicvsvocational #july20 #internationalrelations #communications #career #reporting #politics

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Jul 14, 2020 347 views

Is there a career path that I can pursue that combines multiple interests?

I am currently in college trying to decide what degree/degrees to pursue. I have many interests that make it hard to choose one career path. I am interested in writing, journalism, history, and the medical field. Is there a career that combines my multiple interests? # #career #journalism...

#college #writing #medical #history

Arhe V.’s Avatar
Arhe V. Jun 29, 2020 548 views

Where can I develop my writing skills while still making money for college?

I'm fresh out of high school, and I've been writing short, fictional stories for 3+ years now. I've done a bit of research and it seems like all of the quick money is in copywriting, article writing, or editing. I feel like I'm quite skilled at fictional writing, but I have no idea where to...

#college #writer #editing #journalism #writing #author #creative-writing #copywriting

Indhu H.’s Avatar
Indhu H. Jun 09, 2020 268 views

I'm planning to take journalism. I would like to get some insights of choosing it as a career

I would like to know about the following - best place to study and practice it -requirements/talents/priorities for taking it up as a full time career -professional advice for the same...

#journalism

Dylan C.’s Avatar
Dylan C. May 19, 2020 283 views

How to break out

I’m a college junior interested in sports journalism, how do I get my first opportunity to break out? #sports...

#journalism