Career Questions tagged Journalism

Journalism is the process of collecting facts to tell a story. Journalism is a part of Mass Communications and focuses heavily on reading and writing. There are multiple different types...

Kendra B.’s Avatar
Kendra B. yesterday 62 views

What is the best way to present myself? Can I integrating my skills into a single profession?

I have a background in healthcare and business management. I partnered with the local DHS office as a benefits counselor. I am community educator and run a small informational co-op on like. I was recently approved as a researcher with our local museum. I am not sure how to combine these into...

entrepranuer teacher smallbusiness contentcreator journalism career business selfemployed

Nada A.’s Avatar
Nada A. Jan 10 52 views

Any good ideas for what to mojor or minor with journalism? It's my dream to study it but I want to have have something to fall back on.

I'm not really good at math or sciences but I would like to be able to find something that is somehow interlinked with english or journalism so I can maybe use both of them together to help me get a job since i've heard its hard to find one. Thanks in advance and any ideas are appreciated....

university journalism career english college job

Nada A.’s Avatar
Nada A. Jan 09 48 views

I want to go into journalism but its not that encouraging from the things ive seen. Any advice on how to start from grade 11 to try and make that happen?

I love writing more than anything and I've always wanted to go into something that has to do with it. I have always liked spreading the word on recent events or social issues and I think journalism is the best way to do this. I would really like to pursue it in university but I've heard its...

writing university journalism english job

Jinan ..’s Avatar
Jinan .. Nov 13, 2021 79 views

How can you choose what type of journalism you would like to qualify in?

Hi, I'm Jinan and I want to be a journalist however, I don't exactly understand how you can end up in the type of journalism you would like to qualify in. I would like to become a field journalist and report not only breaking news, but cultural and religious stories and ideas. journalism...

reporting media reporter news

Kaden C.’s Avatar
Kaden C. Nov 05, 2021 103 views

What careers can you have if you have musical theater degree?

I’m a senior at Dayspring christian school. I enjoy reading, musical theater, writing, history, helping people, telling people about God, and sports. I have not decided what I would like to do as a career after high school. creative-writing writing college journalism football...

helping-people history sports

Kaden C.’s Avatar
Kaden C. Nov 01, 2021 119 views

What should I do for a career?

helping-people history sports

Camryn M.’s Avatar
Camryn M. Oct 08, 2021 163 views

What goes along with being a investigative journalist

At school,I am most interested writing and psychology.I like watching crime shows and seeing how they use forensic evidence to solve the crime .A topic that im am interested in is writing and researching certain interest of mine. What are some careers options that best align with these...

writing journalism criminal-justice

Zariah N.’s Avatar
Zariah N. Jul 31, 2021 167 views

How to ask for help for your mental health?

I'm a 22-year-old college student that stills lives at home. I enjoy writing short stories and watching wrestling on my free time. I love listening to rock n roll and mental every day. writing journalism...

college

Janelle S.’s Avatar
Janelle S. Jun 30, 2021 168 views

How to become a writer?

I love writing very much and my dream goal is to become a writer in the future, but I don't know where to start. journalism writing...

author

Kayelin G.’s Avatar
Kayelin G. Jun 24, 2021 156 views

Can I find a job in the performing arts?

I like the performing arts and I love journalism. I always wanted to start my own business as well. broadcast-media...

journalism

Denishia L.’s Avatar
Denishia L. Jun 15, 2021 131 views

What can I do to pursue a career as both a journalist and veterinarian?

I love animals and have always been interested in pursuing a career that involved caring for them since I was young, but as I began getting older I found interest in writing which made me want to be come a journalist. Now I'm stuck in trying to pursue both careers as I am currently going to...

veterinary-medicine journalism writing

Wayne F.’s Avatar
Wayne F. Jun 04, 2021 152 views
Brennan A.’s Avatar
Brennan A. Jun 03, 2021 126 views

How would you find a job from studying the field of English?

Is there any other career than something like a teacher? I've heard from other people that I handle things where I have to teach people pretty well but I'm not sure if that is what I want to pursue. I would maybe like to go into the field of journalism , but I find finding resources in my...

confusing

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 128 views

How did you seek interest in becoming a Journalist?

I am doing a career blog project and trying to get insight on how you seek interest in Journalism. journalist...

journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 206 views

As a Journalist, how would you handle a hostile or uncooperative interviewee?

I am doing a career bog project and trying to get insight on how do Journalists handle hostile or uncooperative interviewees. journalism...

journalist

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 429 views

As a Journalist, how do you ensure your work is accurate and factual?

I am doing a career blog project and is interested in getting an insight into how you know your work is accurate and factual journalist...

journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 145 views

As a Journalist, how would you manage the stress of tight deadlines?

I am doing a career blog project and trying to get insight into how journalists manage their stress with tight deadlines. journalist...

journalism

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 24, 2021 146 views

What is a typical day as a journalist?

I am doing this career blog project and I need some insight into what's it like on a day to day basis as a journalist journalism...

journalist

Nicolas J.’s Avatar
Nicolas J. Apr 05, 2021 184 views

Who is your hero?

I like going for a walk....

journalism

Dejah J.’s Avatar
Dejah J. Mar 16, 2021 271 views

What should I study in college in order to become a journalist?

I'm a 9th grader interested in becoming a news journalist. I wanted to know what college courses I should take in order to pursue this career. journalism journalist...

media

Derven H.’s Avatar
Derven H. Feb 26, 2021 269 views