Career Questions tagged Reporter

Kayla J.’s Avatar
Kayla J. Aug 16, 2016 1630 views

Would it be better for me to major in Journalism or Mass Communications?

I am asking this question because ever since I was a little girl I always wanted to be a magazine editor; however, lately i have been thinking about pursuing a career in broadcast journalism. Also many people who do end up majoring in Journalism have difficulties finding a job, so would...

#reporter #magazine #editor #journalism #journalist #editing

Lauren D.’s Avatar
Lauren D. Aug 16, 2016 507 views

What is it like to cover a major sporting event outside the US, like the Olympics or Copa Mundial?

I'm a Senior in high school and am interested in pursuing a career in Journalism. I currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but I hope to attend college out of state, possibly in Chicago. While I'm not planning on having a career in Sports Journalism, I'm open to writing and reporting on...

#journalism #writers #journalist #reporter

Taylor S.’s Avatar
Taylor S. Aug 13, 2016 652 views

What are other job options for me if I don't make it as a field reporter?

If I want to become a sports news anchor (on the field at games), what are some other jobs you think I should consider? I heard that there are a lot of options in this field but I'm not sure how to learn what they are or learn about what exactly they do and how it relates to a reporter's...

#espn #reporter #television #broadcast-media #sports

Kruthi P.’s Avatar
Kruthi P. May 21, 2016 601 views

whats the criteria for becoming a journalist ?

i want to become a journalist .i am actually confused to take up which course.. #journalist #expert...

#reporter