Career Questions tagged Reporter

Jinan ..’s Avatar
Jinan .. Nov 13, 2021 95 views

How can you choose what type of journalism you would like to qualify in?

Hi, I'm Jinan and I want to be a journalist however, I don't exactly understand how you can end up in the type of journalism you would like to qualify in. I would like to become a field journalist and report not only breaking news, but cultural and religious stories and ideas. journalism...

media reporter reporting news

Kayla J.’s Avatar
Kayla J. Aug 16, 2016 2005 views

Would it be better for me to major in Journalism or Mass Communications?

I am asking this question because ever since I was a little girl I always wanted to be a magazine editor; however, lately i have been thinking about pursuing a career in broadcast journalism. Also many people who do end up majoring in Journalism have difficulties finding a job, so would...

magazine reporter editor editing journalism journalist

Lauren D.’s Avatar
Lauren D. Aug 16, 2016 635 views

What is it like to cover a major sporting event outside the US, like the Olympics or Copa Mundial?

I'm a Senior in high school and am interested in pursuing a career in Journalism. I currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but I hope to attend college out of state, possibly in Chicago. While I'm not planning on having a career in Sports Journalism, I'm open to writing and reporting on...

reporter writers journalism journalist

Taylor S.’s Avatar
Taylor S. Aug 13, 2016 875 views

What are other job options for me if I don't make it as a field reporter?

If I want to become a sports news anchor (on the field at games), what are some other jobs you think I should consider? I heard that there are a lot of options in this field but I'm not sure how to learn what they are or learn about what exactly they do and how it relates to a reporter's...

broadcast-media reporter sports television espn

Kruthi P.’s Avatar
Kruthi P. May 21, 2016 791 views

whats the criteria for becoming a journalist ?

i want to become a journalist .i am actually confused to take up which course.. journalist expert...

reporter