Career Questions tagged Magazine

Mara G.’s Avatar
Mara G. Mar 08, 2017 452 views

What classes do I need to take in college to be a Digital Media Specialist?

I am taking digital media this year (my sophomore year) and I really like it. I don't know what classes to take in college though. #broadcast-journalism #magazine #digital-media...

#tv-production

Kayla J.’s Avatar
Kayla J. Aug 16, 2016 1478 views

Would it be better for me to major in Journalism or Mass Communications?

I am asking this question because ever since I was a little girl I always wanted to be a magazine editor; however, lately i have been thinking about pursuing a career in broadcast journalism. Also many people who do end up majoring in Journalism have difficulties finding a job, so would...

#editor #editing #reporter #journalist #journalism #magazine

Sowmiya A.’s Avatar
Sowmiya A. May 20, 2016 2551 views

Do I need to go to college to become a magician and if so what colleges would I go to?

Is there anything in particular I should study in order to become a professional magician. Are there any colleges are there for this study of magic? Please help me! #teaching #teacher #magazine #magazines...

#magic

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Oct 09, 2014 1351 views

What kind of jobs are there working for a food magazine?

I would like to work for a food magazine, but I don't know what kind of jobs there are. Ideally, I'd like to work as a food photographer (if there even is such a thing) or layout editor, but I'd like to know what other jobs there are. #photography #food #editor #magazine #food-styling...

#page-layout

Lindsey  B.’s Avatar
Lindsey B. Oct 09, 2014 612 views

What is it like to work at a magazine?

More specifically the art department, and how photo shoots are created for layouts. #journalism #writing #editor #photoshop #magazine...

#visual-design

Jasmine M.’s Avatar
Jasmine M. Mar 31, 2014 623 views

whats the next step in the fashion industry if you already get to school ? ( such as working for someone in the fashion industry)

I am asking because I attend the high school of fashion industries and I had my first fashion show but i would like to be more involved in the fashion industry.I would like to have to have jobs for now in this field . #art #fashion #magazine...

#models

Dannielxo .’s Avatar
Dannielxo . Jan 19, 2012 3846 views

How do I get an internship at a fashion magazine?

I'm wondering how to get internships to enter the fashion world? #internships #fashion...

#magazine

John W.’s Avatar
John W. Dec 16, 2011 1354 views

What do magazine editors do?

I like popular mechanics and I'd love to work at a magazine someday. Seems like editors get respect and are in the movies all the time as the top of the magazine. But what do they REALLY do? What's a day-in-the-life of a magazine editor like? Thanks in advance #editor #publishing...

#magazine