Career Questions tagged Curious

Hattie A.’s Avatar
Hattie A. yesterday 5 views

What’s the best part of being an nicu nurse?

I would like to be an nicu nurse but want to know more details....

#curious

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15 24 views

What happens when a patient gets angry or refuses to get their anesthesia?

I am a curious high school who is aiming to become an anesthesioogist and I want to know what the protocol would be when a patient gets angry, and if the answer is to call security then, what happens if the patient has tubes through their nose or their arms or something connected to them?...

#hospital #curious #doctor

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15 22 views

Lastly, do anesthesiologists have to learn the hospital codes? or are those just for nurses and security?

I always hear these color codes being announced through the hospital speakers and I wonder who listens to them and if they're cancelled out in certain levels, like in the maternity level to let the mothers sleep, calm down, etc. ? #career...

#curious

Andrew N.’s Avatar
Andrew N. Jan 11 144 views
paola B.’s Avatar
paola B. Nov 08, 2019 90 views

why did you choose cloud engineer ?

i want to know why you choose cloud engineer , is it interesting ? is it fun ? why'd you choose it. #curious...

#cloud-engineer

mathari M.’s Avatar
mathari M. Sep 24, 2019 87 views
al L.’s Avatar
al L. Aug 13, 2018 134 views

What are the best ways to get scholarships.

Does anyone know reliable sites or places that I have the best chance of getting a scholarship....

#curious

Taylor S.’s Avatar
Taylor S. Aug 11, 2018 363 views

Do you think college is important to be successful?

I feel that once you get a job you only focus on paying off college....

#curious

Jennifer A.’s Avatar
Jennifer A. May 09, 2018 203 views
Andrea B.’s Avatar
Andrea B. Apr 05, 2018 184 views

What makes a good scholarship essay?

Obviously, I need to follow the directions, use correct grammar and punctuation, express ideas and opinions clearly, etc. ...But, makes a winning essay a winning essay? Is there anything special I should do to make my writing and proposals stand out? #curious...

#frustrated