Career Questions tagged Curious

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. May 11 181 views

what qualities makes you a good detective or criminal investigator?

I want to know your strengths or knowledge of this role....

curious

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. May 05 118 views

If I only want to become a detective, do I have to be a police officer first?

I was wondering do I have to become a police officers , then be promoted to become a detective. curious...

knowledge

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. May 05 88 views

What should I be prepared for when I work in the criminal field?

I want to know what should be expected when begin working in the field....

curious

T B.’s Avatar
T B. Mar 02 273 views

My grades are pretty good and i want to go to college but i dont know what i want to do. I like technology and business stuff but i just dont know

I like science and technology i also believe im persuasive so l like being able to defend something or try to turn a tide in my favor. I also like business aspects of things technology business...

curious

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 267 views

im not sure what career path to go on anymore

i know i'm interested in helping children and maybe running a business or managing one, im just not sure where i would start off or what i would do ? curious managing business child social-worker confused jobs education...

teaching

Deana P.’s Avatar
Deana P. Jan 21 370 views

What can I do with an Anthropology degree that is not only Anthropology?

I pursued an Anthropology degree because I thoroughly enjoyed learning the four branches of Anthropology and what they offered within each branch. However, I do not want to pursue a career as an anthropologist. So I was wondering what else could I do with the degree? What career fields out...

jobsearch curious career

Sydney P.’s Avatar
Sydney P. Nov 26, 2020 306 views

Best advice to entering the world of professional consulting?

I am very curious about the consulting industry and have some exposure through my on-campus non-profit consulting club, but would love to learn more about how to prepare for recruiting in the professional consulting realm. consulting...

curious

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15, 2020 135 views

What happens when a patient gets angry or refuses to get their anesthesia?

I am a curious high school who is aiming to become an anesthesioogist and I want to know what the protocol would be when a patient gets angry, and if the answer is to call security then, what happens if the patient has tubes through their nose or their arms or something connected to them?...

hospital curious doctor

paola B.’s Avatar
paola B. Nov 08, 2019 210 views

why did you choose cloud engineer ?

i want to know why you choose cloud engineer , is it interesting ? is it fun ? why'd you choose it. curious...

cloud-engineer

mathari M.’s Avatar
mathari M. Sep 24, 2019 164 views
al L.’s Avatar
al L. Aug 13, 2018 216 views

What are the best ways to get scholarships.

Does anyone know reliable sites or places that I have the best chance of getting a scholarship....

curious

Taylor S.’s Avatar
Taylor S. Aug 11, 2018 490 views

Do you think college is important to be successful?

I feel that once you get a job you only focus on paying off college....

curious

Andrea B.’s Avatar
Andrea B. Apr 05, 2018 269 views

What makes a good scholarship essay?

Obviously, I need to follow the directions, use correct grammar and punctuation, express ideas and opinions clearly, etc. ...But, makes a winning essay a winning essay? Is there anything special I should do to make my writing and proposals stand out? curious...

frustrated