Career Questions tagged Child

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26, 2021 315 views

im not sure what career path to go on anymore

i know i'm interested in helping children and maybe running a business or managing one, im just not sure where i would start off or what i would do ? curious managing business child social-worker confused jobs education...

teaching

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26, 2021 276 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know career-paths career-path social-work counseling education children child...

baby

Payton G.’s Avatar
Payton G. Mar 04, 2018 404 views

How difficult is it to get a job as a practicing lawyer?

I plan on becoming a child advocate lawyer and I've heard from many other people that you might not like that you can't always get job doing what you want as a lawyer. lawyer child advocate...

career-goals

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Oct 11, 2016 746 views

What is the best way to determine which area of psychology you would do best in?

I know that I want to major in Psychology, but I am unsure of how to determine which area that I like best or would be the best at. psychology careers development...

child

Hajira N.’s Avatar
Hajira N. May 11, 2016 838 views

how to became a soldier?

because its my dream people...

child

Esmeralda R.’s Avatar
Esmeralda R. May 09, 2016 606 views

What kind of jobs could you get with a associates degree in child development?

I plan on getting an associates degree in child development and would just like to know. development...

child

Ebonie S.’s Avatar
Ebonie S. May 22, 2015 986 views

When you become a child psychologist, is it okay to be emotional sometimes?

I'm asking because some people can be just as emotional as the child at times. psychology health child-psychology...

child