Career Questions tagged Counseling

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Sep 28, 2021 189 views

What is the most challenging part of being a psychologist?

I am interested in becoming a counseling psychologist, and I would love to be prepared of what I'm expecting in the future! clinical-psychology psychology...

counseling

Eshmeet K.’s Avatar
Eshmeet K. Aug 05, 2021 217 views

career in psychology?

I'm doing BA in Psychology and want to pursue further studies in this field. I want proper guidance about the steps to become a counselor and a clinical psychologist. psychology clinical-psychology counseling child-psychology relationshipexpert...

psychologist

Mrunal U.’s Avatar
Mrunal U. Jul 19, 2021 221 views

Will there be any jobs available for me if don't complete my doctorate in psychology and only masters?

I personally want to complete my master's in psychology and not doctorate....but I'm not quite sure if there is a scope for the job if I do. Also, I'm a bit concerned about the pay too! Would really appreciate your help on this. psychology...

counseling

Tamia B.’s Avatar
Tamia B. Jun 19, 2021 215 views

What steps should I take to become a marriage and family therapist?

I am a psychology major and I love poetry. Through poetry I was able to find love for this science. psychology counseling therapy...

career

Sierra S.’s Avatar
Sierra S. Jun 14, 2021 230 views

What is a good way to begin gathering experience in clinical psychology?

I am approaching my senior year of college and have little to no experience in psychology work (outside of classes) . Although I am eager I am not confident in my ability to find and land jobs in the field. career counseling...

clinical-psychology

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26, 2021 282 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know career-paths career-path social-work counseling education children child...

baby

Meredith G.’s Avatar
Meredith G. Oct 22, 2020 227 views

How can I make sexual health education into a career?

I'm a current senior in college, and I'm going to graduate in the spring with a major in Human Biology and a concentration in human reproduction and sexuality. I know plenty of people who educate others on sexual health, but that is just a small part of their job. I want my job to be...

public-health human-biology education sexual-health health counseling