Career Questions tagged Counseling

Krishna P.’s Avatar
Krishna P. Oct 01 56 views

What jobs are best to help adolescents struggling with mental health?

I am a sophomore in high school. I have an interest in psychology and counseling because of personal experiences and the fact that I feel like I should try to help lower the stigma around going to a counselor or psychologist as a teen and I feel very passionate about trying to keep children...

#career #counseling #psychology

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Sep 27 18 views
Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Sep 27 23 views
jaylicianna C.’s Avatar
jaylicianna C. Sep 23 33 views

How did you decide what to specialize in?

I know for sure I want to major in psychology and I want to be a therapist but Im not sure which direction to go with it. #psychology #therapy #counselor #counseling...

#career

payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06 17 views

Which seasons are the toughest being a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brennan high school and am interested in being a psychiatrist. #premed #psychology #psychiatry...

#counseling

payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06 14 views

What is the difference between a mental health counselor and a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brennan high school and am interested in being a psychiatrist. I often get confused between the two careers and was wondering what major differences they have from each other. #psychology #psychiatry #counseling...

#premed

payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06 9 views

What is the your least favorite part of being a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brennan high school and am interested in being a psychiatrist. I know there is joy in helping people, but what are the downsides of this job? #psychology #psychiatry...

#counseling

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Sep 06 26 views

How would you describe the corporate culture in the counseling field?

Hi my names Daniel, I’m 17 and a senior in high school and want to go into counseling. #psychology...

#counseling

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Sep 06 8 views

What courses should I take if I want to go into counseling?

Hi my name is Daniel, I’m 17 years old and am currently a senior in high school. I’m thinking about going down the route of psychology/counseling. #counsel #counseling...

#psychology

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. Aug 02 55 views

What are some things to do as I prepare to take courses for marriage and family counseling?

When I say things to do, I mean how to personally prepare myself. In terms of mentally; maybe volunteer programs that could give me an idea of what I might be getting into, open internships; anything that could give me some tangible experience; or even just some advice. #internship...

#marriage-family #gradschool #counseling #mftgradschool #psychology

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Jul 12 43 views

How would one go into Psychology to become somewhat of a therapist?

I am interested in the Psychology field but I'm not quite sure on what specifically I want to do. #psychology #counseling...

#therapy

abigail A.’s Avatar
abigail A. May 17 52 views
Brandon P.’s Avatar
Brandon P. May 03 68 views
Brandon P.’s Avatar
Brandon P. Apr 25 74 views
jayme H.’s Avatar
jayme H. Apr 01 50 views
Seth K.’s Avatar
Seth K. Apr 01 84 views
Seth K.’s Avatar
Seth K. Apr 01 65 views