Career Questions tagged Counseling

Diana G.’s Avatar
Diana G. Nov 19 27 views

Are there related fields I might want to look into for psychology?

I am 20 years old and I am planning in getting a career as either a psychologist or school/educational counselor #education #counseling #clinical-psychology #psychology...

Krishna P.’s Avatar
Krishna P. Oct 01 76 views

What jobs are best to help adolescents struggling with mental health?

I am a sophomore in high school. I have an interest in psychology and counseling because of personal experiences and the fact that I feel like I should try to help lower the stigma around going to a counselor or psychologist as a teen and I feel very passionate about trying to keep children...

#career #counseling #psychology

jaylicianna C.’s Avatar
jaylicianna C. Sep 23 47 views

How did you decide what to specialize in?

I know for sure I want to major in psychology and I want to be a therapist but Im not sure which direction to go with it. #psychology #therapy #counselor #counseling...

#career

payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06 29 views

Which seasons are the toughest being a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brennan high school and am interested in being a psychiatrist. #premed #psychology #psychiatry...

#counseling

payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06 35 views

What is the difference between a mental health counselor and a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brennan high school and am interested in being a psychiatrist. I often get confused between the two careers and was wondering what major differences they have from each other. #psychology #psychiatry #counseling...

#premed

payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06 24 views

What is the your least favorite part of being a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brennan high school and am interested in being a psychiatrist. I know there is joy in helping people, but what are the downsides of this job? #psychology #psychiatry...

#counseling

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Sep 06 42 views

How would you describe the corporate culture in the counseling field?

Hi my names Daniel, I’m 17 and a senior in high school and want to go into counseling. #psychology...

#counseling

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Sep 06 25 views

What courses should I take if I want to go into counseling?

Hi my name is Daniel, I’m 17 years old and am currently a senior in high school. I’m thinking about going down the route of psychology/counseling. #counsel #counseling...

#psychology

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. Aug 02 64 views

What are some things to do as I prepare to take courses for marriage and family counseling?

When I say things to do, I mean how to personally prepare myself. In terms of mentally; maybe volunteer programs that could give me an idea of what I might be getting into, open internships; anything that could give me some tangible experience; or even just some advice. #internship...

#mftgradschool #counseling #gradschool #marriage-family #psychology

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Jul 12 56 views

How would one go into Psychology to become somewhat of a therapist?

I am interested in the Psychology field but I'm not quite sure on what specifically I want to do. #psychology #counseling...

#therapy