Career Questions tagged Senior

Winona C.’s Avatar
Winona C. Nov 02, 2021 148 views

If I were to major in Business management would I be able to get aid with creating my own business?

I recently started my own sticker business, and I heard from a student that they were majoring in business management and starting their own business.. I wanted a little more background information on this subject, and if this field is for me.. business entrepreneur management...

business-management senior college major

Jillian S.’s Avatar
Jillian S. Nov 01, 2021 157 views

How should I pick a career path when so many careers interest me?

I’m a senior in high school at a small christian school. I am a CNA and have been interested in healthcare in the past. There are so many options in healthcare and it gets overwhelming trying to decide a definite career for my future. healthcare career-path...

senior

Autumn J.’s Avatar
Autumn J. Aug 01, 2021 196 views

Should my major still be business-esque or something like writing/editing?

I don't know much about the specifics of majors and minors in college. But for a while I thought it was something about business. Now I'm thinking. I like to read so much and write. When I do read (some amazing books btw), my mind goes over and over, unconsciously editing and analyzing, it's...

help writing business editor senior entrepreneur

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Jul 25, 2021 397 views

What skills are MUST for a career in engineering?

What are the most important skills a student interested in going into engineering should have since now? And what about the ones we might have to develop during college? career student civil-engineering engineering engineer math senior...

college

K S.’s Avatar
K S. Jul 12, 2021 228 views

What should I major in/should I even go to college?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I want to do something with animals but not necessarily become a vet. I could volunteer at shelters but I’m not sure what I want my main career to be. I was thinking maybe real estate or architecture or maybe even run my own animal sanctuary but I’m not sure...

career animal-sanctuary real-estate college-major senior college 16 veterinarian animals architecture volunteer

K S.’s Avatar
K S. Jul 12, 2021 137 views

What are some non-surgical jobs that work with animals?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I love animals, I want to work with them when I get older but I don’t want to work with blood and needles. animals veterinarian senior...

non-surgical

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11, 2021 270 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

college-advice career classof2022 highschool senior college scholarships advice scholarship

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Sep 10, 2019 271 views

If you work in the substance abuse world, what does a typical day to day look like?

I'm a senior in highschool and I'm looking into the best options for what I've wanted to be for a long time, and I want to insure myself I'm getting into the career(s) I want. senior classof2020 advice career...

psychology

Luisa B.’s Avatar
Luisa B. Aug 19, 2018 349 views

what major would help me become a park ranger?

I would really like to become a park ranger for Yellowstone one day. college-majors majors parkranger nationalparkservice senior...

help

Maddison F.’s Avatar
Maddison F. Jul 31, 2018 349 views

Sectioning HW for efficient studying?????

Idk how to do a bunch of homework without listing it out first and attacking the priorities?! lesson-planning studying study-habits senior...

homework

Jennifer B.’s Avatar
Jennifer B. Jul 12, 2018 565 views

How likely is it that I will want to switch my major?

I'm interested in Early Childhood Education mostly. I'm also interested in Creative Writing and Psychology. senior senioritis nervous major double-major psychology...

creative-writing

Shelana B.’s Avatar
Shelana B. Jan 16, 2018 447 views

I transferred to my current school and I am almost finished with my classes. Great! Yay ...except I don't really have a relationship with the professors since i have only taken one class with them. How do I get recommendation letters from professors?

I am a senior graduating in Spring and i need recommendation letters from professors for application to med school and/or scholarships. Don't really know how to go about it when my classes are 400+ size. senior pre-med...

college

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Feb 01, 2018 364 views

Should I only focus on the cost of schools or look at what they can provide me?

I've been accepted to some colleges and I am stuck in deciding where to go. Some are kinda pricey and I don't know whether to keep it safe and go to a low cost school or take the risk and go to the more risky schools. senior college...

stuck

Liberty R.’s Avatar
Liberty R. Sep 01, 2017 456 views

Whens the best time to start applying to colleges?

I am not sure when I should start applying. senior...

college

Lindsay   .’s Avatar
Lindsay . May 24, 2016 4796 views

Can you apply to the same college twice

Applying for early and regular admission college hbcu...

senior

Deana A.’s Avatar
Deana A. May 11, 2016 1197 views

What can I do as a high school senior to prepare for majoring in social work?

I plan to pursue a bachelor's and master's degree in social work. Are there any specific steps you can give me that will give me an edge during my senior year? Do you have any advice for someone who plans on majoring in social work? Thank you! psychology social-work...

senior