Career Questions tagged Senior

Rondell’s Avatar
Rondell May 03 221 views

How do I stay focus in terms of carrying my student athlete career?

I'm A senior in high school who's on honor roll and multiple different basketball teams.

Winona’s Avatar
Winona Nov 02, 2021 284 views

If I were to major in Business management would I be able to get aid with creating my own business?

I recently started my own sticker business, and I heard from a student that they were majoring in business management and starting their own business.. I wanted a little more background information on this subject, and if this field is for me.. #business #entrepreneur #management...

Jillian’s Avatar
Jillian Nov 01, 2021 263 views

How should I pick a career path when so many careers interest me?

I’m a senior in high school at a small christian school. I am a CNA and have been interested in healthcare in the past. There are so many options in healthcare and it gets overwhelming trying to decide a definite career for my future. #healthcare #career-path #senior

Autumn’s Avatar
Autumn Aug 01, 2021 300 views

Should my major still be business-esque or something like writing/editing?

I don't know much about the specifics of majors and minors in college. But for a while I thought it was something about business. Now I'm thinking. I like to read so much and write. When I do read (some amazing books btw), my mind goes over and over, unconsciously editing and analyzing, it's...

Gloria’s Avatar
Gloria Jul 25, 2021 699 views

What skills are MUST for a career in engineering?

What are the most important skills a student interested in going into engineering should have since now? And what about the ones we might have to develop during college?

#career #student #civil-engineering #engineering #engineer #math #senior #college

K’s Avatar
K Jul 12, 2021 342 views

What should I major in/should I even go to college?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I want to do something with animals but not necessarily become a vet. I could volunteer at shelters but I’m not sure what I want my main career to be. I was thinking maybe real estate or architecture or maybe even run my own animal sanctuary but I’m not sure...

K’s Avatar
K Jul 12, 2021 235 views

What are some non-surgical jobs that work with animals?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I love animals, I want to work with them when I get older but I don’t want to work with blood and needles. #animals #veterinarian #senior
#non-surgical

Anonymous’s Avatar
Anonymous Jun 11, 2021 461 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

Trinity’s Avatar
Trinity Mar 01, 2021 386 views

What college has the best program that will prepare you to major in physical therapy

I want to be a physical therapist #senior #college-major #physical-therapist

Lailaa’s Avatar
Lailaa Sep 10, 2019 342 views

If you work in the substance abuse world, what does a typical day to day look like?

I'm a senior in highschool and I'm looking into the best options for what I've wanted to be for a long time, and I want to insure myself I'm getting into the career(s) I want. #senior #classof2020 #advice #career #psychology

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 06, 2019 371 views

How did you get your job?

#professional #medicine #healthcare #senior #SA

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 06, 2019 347 views

Why do people leave this field or company?

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 06, 2019 330 views

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 06, 2019 369 views

Which season of the year are toughest at your job?

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 06, 2019 258 views

Can you recommend any classes I should take before proceeding further with my job search?

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 06, 2019 469 views

Are too many or too few entering this profession?

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Sep 06, 2019 429 views

Can you describe one of your typical work days?

#career #business #doctor #kids #pediatrician #senior #SA

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Aug 23, 2018 418 views

I am a senior in highschool,and im trying to prepare myself for college. Can anyone give me some tips on how to be mentally prepared for colege?

#college #senior #UNT #UH

Luisa’s Avatar
Luisa Aug 19, 2018 403 views

what major would help me become a park ranger?

I would really like to become a park ranger for Yellowstone one day. #college-majors #majors #parkranger #nationalparkservice #senior #help

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Aug 14, 2018 465 views

Best tips for college applications?

#senior #overwhelmed #collegeapps

Maddison’s Avatar
Maddison Jul 31, 2018 430 views

Sectioning HW for efficient studying?????

Idk how to do a bunch of homework without listing it out first and attacking the priorities?!
#lesson-planning
#studying
#study-habits
#senior
#homework

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Jul 12, 2018 670 views

How likely is it that I will want to switch my major?

I'm interested in Early Childhood Education mostly. I'm also interested in Creative Writing and Psychology. #senior #senioritis #nervous #major #double-major #psychology #creative-writing

Luis’s Avatar
Luis Feb 01, 2018 423 views

Should I only focus on the cost of schools or look at what they can provide me?

I've been accepted to some colleges and I am stuck in deciding where to go. Some are kinda pricey and I don't know whether to keep it safe and go to a low cost school or take the risk and go to the more risky schools.
#senior #college #stuck

Shelana’s Avatar
Shelana Jan 16, 2018 529 views

I transferred to my current school and I am almost finished with my classes. Great! Yay ...except I don't really have a relationship with the professors since i have only taken one class with them. How do I get recommendation letters from professors?

I am a senior graduating in Spring and i need recommendation letters from professors for application to med school and/or scholarships. Don't really know how to go about it when my classes are 400+ size. #senior #pre-med #college

Liberty’s Avatar
Liberty Sep 01, 2017 549 views

Whens the best time to start applying to colleges?

I am not sure when I should start applying. #senior #college

Lindsay ’s Avatar
Lindsay May 24, 2016 5853 views

Can you apply to the same college twice

Applying for early and regular admission #college #hbcu #senior

Deana’s Avatar
Deana May 11, 2016 1261 views

What can I do as a high school senior to prepare for majoring in social work?

I plan to pursue a bachelor's and master's degree in social work. Are there any specific steps you can give me that will give me an edge during my senior year? Do you have any advice for someone who plans on majoring in social work? Thank you! #psychology #social-work #senior