Career Questions tagged Senior

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Sep 10 22 views

If you work in the substance abuse world, what does a typical day to day look like?

I'm a senior in highschool and I'm looking into the best options for what I've wanted to be for a long time, and I want to insure myself I'm getting into the career(s) I want. #senior #classof2020 #advice #career...

#psychology

Luisa B.’s Avatar
Luisa B. Aug 19, 2018 127 views

what major would help me become a park ranger?

I would really like to become a park ranger for Yellowstone one day. #college-majors #majors #parkranger #nationalparkservice #senior...

#help

Abigail V.’s Avatar
Abigail V. Aug 14, 2018 142 views
Maddison F.’s Avatar
Maddison F. Jul 31, 2018 128 views

Sectioning HW for efficient studying?????

Idk how to do a bunch of homework without listing it out first and attacking the priorities?! #lesson-planning #studying #study-habits #senior...

#homework

Jennifer B.’s Avatar
Jennifer B. Jul 12, 2018 228 views

How likely is it that I will want to switch my major?

I'm interested in Early Childhood Education mostly. I'm also interested in Creative Writing and Psychology. #senior #senioritis #nervous #major #double-major #psychology...

#creative-writing

Shelana B.’s Avatar
Shelana B. Jan 16, 2018 266 views

I transferred to my current school and I am almost finished with my classes. Great! Yay ...except I don't really have a relationship with the professors since i have only taken one class with them. How do I get recommendation letters from professors?

I am a senior graduating in Spring and i need recommendation letters from professors for application to med school and/or scholarships. Don't really know how to go about it when my classes are 400+ size. #senior #pre-med...

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Feb 01, 2018 170 views

Should I only focus on the cost of schools or look at what they can provide me?

I've been accepted to some colleges and I am stuck in deciding where to go. Some are kinda pricey and I don't know whether to keep it safe and go to a low cost school or take the risk and go to the more risky schools. #senior #college...

#stuck

Liberty R.’s Avatar
Liberty R. Sep 01, 2017 225 views

Whens the best time to start applying to colleges?

I am not sure when I should start applying. #senior...

Lindsay   .’s Avatar
Lindsay . May 24, 2016 2646 views

Can you apply to the same college twice

Applying for early and regular admission #college #hbcu...

#senior

Deana A.’s Avatar
Deana A. May 11, 2016 914 views

What can I do as a high school senior to prepare for majoring in social work?

I plan to pursue a bachelor's and master's degree in social work. Are there any specific steps you can give me that will give me an edge during my senior year? Do you have any advice for someone who plans on majoring in social work? Thank you! #psychology #social-work...

#senior