Career Questions tagged College Decisions

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Mar 26 268 views

How to handle rejection

With college decisions coming out, I'm facing a lot of back-to-back rejection from schools... it's brutal this year. I'm wondering what are some ways you've dealt with it (or deal with it, if you're also getting college rejection letters)? Obviously, I got rejected from my dream school and it...

Sade’s Avatar
Sade Apr 16, 2018 476 views

If you do not go to a prestigious university, can you still make a good living or is it important to have connections to a prestigious school?

#college-decisions #prestigious-university #connections I am trying to decide where to go to college and I got accepted into a prestigious public university and a another university that is not as prestigious. I wanted to know if I choose the university that is not as prestigious, will I...

Lizbeth’s Avatar
Lizbeth Apr 04, 2018 353 views

What if all the things you’re interested in aren’t available in just one college?

#dontknowwhattodowithmylife #college #college-decisions #choosing-a-major

James’s Avatar
James Mar 17, 2018 274 views

How do you know if you have picked the right college?

I plan on being a student athlete so I am researching a long list of colleges. I am relying heavily on the internet to narrow the list . I am looking up tuition & housing costs. I am also making sure my major is offered, the average loan debt at graduation, and 4 year graduation rate....

Kellen’s Avatar
Kellen Mar 16, 2018 668 views

At what point in your college career did you decide on which direction to take?

I am currently interested in enrolling in Electrical Engineering. However, there are so many different directions within this field, I'm not sure which one I should take. At what point in your college career did you figure it out? #electricalengineering #electrical-engineering...

David’s Avatar
David Jan 24, 2018 713 views

How do I know when i'm making the right college and career decisions?

What are the signs and or characteristics of good decisions?
#decisions #decision-making #college-decisions #life-decisions #career-decisions #career-choice #college-choice #life-choice

Zoleda’s Avatar
Zoleda Jan 22, 2018 528 views

If you accept a financial aid award from one college, but decide to go to another college, can you go back and deny the award?

#financial-aid #college-decisions

Miranda’s Avatar
Miranda Jan 17, 2018 554 views

What is an advantage to living on-campus rather than at home?

Deciding whether to spend extra money to live on campus or not. #college-decisions #college #housing #student-housing #finance #dorm

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jan 16, 2018 728 views

who decided that asking a bunch of kids fresh out of highschool to make a potentially 30,000$ decision to go to college?

most teenagers out of high school really have no idea what they are good at and what they want to do with their lives. and yet, at least in the united states, we beat it in to them that they need to go to college and get a degree without them having enough real experience to figure out what...