Career Questions tagged High School

High school is the foundation for education. If you are fortunate enough to know what career you want to do, high school can be a great place to start to...

Manuel H.’s Avatar
Manuel H. 11 hours ago 36 views

How many people actually go to college and finish getting their degree?

I'm currently a senior in high school and i'm still trying to decide if college is worth the work needed to get in let alone getting your degree....

#high-school

Divija K.’s Avatar
Divija K. 2 days ago 23 views

Help in the Psychology Field

I am a Junior in High School and I need any advice on how the Psychology field is like and what a pathway looks like to take it. #high-school #help...

#psychology

Akshay S.’s Avatar
Akshay S. Nov 26 37 views

How to go about getting a summer internship related to computational biology as a high school sophomore?

I am a high school sophomore in the Bay Area with class work experience in Python, R, Matlab and Java. This year, I am taking graph theory and applied statistics courses. I am further interested in applications of math to chemistry and biology. #math #biology #computer-science #high-school...

#givingiscaring

Lanique A.’s Avatar
Lanique A. Nov 13 71 views
Montreal B.’s Avatar
Montreal B. Nov 13 68 views

What steps can I take to make sure I get into my dream college?

I am a junior at Hillcrest High School. I want to get into college preferably a university like, Ohio State, Mizzou, Memphis, or an HBCU. I am from Memphis, TN. #high-school...

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Nov 13 37 views

what are some majors can i take in college for cosmetology ?...

My name Quaterya and ima sophomore at hillcrest high ... #high-school #high-school #cosmetology...

cameron B.’s Avatar
cameron B. Nov 13 29 views

What are some jobs that will allow me run.

I am in high school and i'm trying to see what jobs will allow me to focus on running and help me run. #high-school...

#running

N Q.’s Avatar
N Q. Nov 13 85 views

How do I earn points?

I am a high school senior that is a member of the Ten 80 Racing Royals team at my school. Due to Covid-19, my school is participating in the iNSL iRacing Innovation Challenge. We have never participated in this program before. I need help understanding how my team is going to earn points...

#technology #computer-science #virtual #school #high-school #covid-19 #competition

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Nov 12 49 views

Tell me about yourself?

I’m 19, I work at a District 211 Training Site, my previous work experiences I’ve been to is Friendship Village, Rosewood Care Center, and Harper College from Hoffman Estates High School and Higgins Education Center. #work...

#high-school

Mariela G.’s Avatar
Mariela G. Nov 10 61 views

What are the steps into becoming a High School Counselor?

Hello! My name is Mariela and I am currently a second year in college. My declared major as of now Criminology, Law and Society, but I'm planning to transfer under a Sociology major. Before I didn't know what exactly to do with a Sociology degree, and I know I want to do something with kids. I...

#university #highschoolcounselor #college #education #school #high-school #graduateschool #sociology #transferingmajors #counselor

Cullen H.’s Avatar
Cullen H. Nov 10 44 views

I need some help finding an art collage.

I'm a junior in high school and I enjoy drawing characters and coming up with concepts for people/amour/weapons/robots. my dream is to create, animate, and rig 3D models and do something with it. In all i'm searching for a good collage for graphic design and rigging. #graphic-design #art...

#high-school

Ryleigh S.’s Avatar
Ryleigh S. Nov 09 27 views

what's the first step to becoming a flight attendant

I'm a freshmen in high school and I'm looking into jobs #...

#high-school

mckenzie C.’s Avatar
mckenzie C. Nov 08 48 views

How can I get into a good college?

I’m a senior at miyamura high school. I want to know what’s the number one thing i have to do to get in a good college besides good grades....

#high-school

wilert T.’s Avatar
wilert T. Nov 05 35 views

Best tips for becoming a teacher

I'm a band student and want to become a band teacher. I'm a Freshmen in high school #teacher #student...

#high-school

Colby N.’s Avatar
Colby N. Nov 05 36 views

What I want to be in the future?

I am in 9th grade and I am interested aerospace engineering. My goal is to finish high school and work to become an aerospace engineer....

#high-school

Peyton B.’s Avatar
Peyton B. Nov 05 45 views

I am in 9th grade and what will I be in the future?

I am a freshman and I haven't thought about what I want to be but, I will find out what I want to be in high school and when I find out I will either find out when I am a junior or a senior. So I will think about and find out what I want to be in the future....

#high-school

Kira C.’s Avatar
Kira C. Nov 05 45 views

I just started to think about it

I'm a 10th grader in high school and I don't know what I want to do for a job. #job #high-school Some of my interest include working out, playing games, and...

Andria P.’s Avatar
Andria P. Nov 05 40 views

How do I choose between two colleges?

Well I am a sophomore in high school and I play basketball. So I don't know whether to play or to focus on my career that I want to pursue. Also, I don't know which college has the best options for me....

#high-school

abigail M.’s Avatar
abigail M. Nov 05 37 views

How can I stay motivated during quarantine?

I'm a sophomore in high school and really want to finish off the semester with good grades, but haven't been motivated to get work done or get them turned in on time....

#high-school

nevaeh Y.’s Avatar
nevaeh Y. Nov 05 41 views

How is it like working with animals?

I'm a junior in high school and I'm also looking forward to go to college. #animaljob #...

#high-school

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02 27 views

What's your favorite thing to do as a dentist?

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dentist career field. #dental-hygienist #dentist #high-school #student #high-school-students...

#dental

Wendy C.’s Avatar
Wendy C. Nov 02 38 views

What’s the hardest part about studying criminology?

I’m 17, I’m in high school. I want to study criminology but I don’t know if it’s the right path for me. #high-school...

#criminology

Hannah W.’s Avatar
Hannah W. Nov 02 32 views

What's the best thing about being a dermatologist?

I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older, but dermatology sounds interesting. I want to know if it's worth it, though. #high-school #dermatology #motivation...

#medicine

DeNasia S.’s Avatar
DeNasia S. Oct 30 50 views

Are there any internships for future Psycologist? If so what are they and how to apply?

Hey, I'm De'Nasia. I am a senior in high school and I want to become a Clinical Psychologist. I also took a college class for psychology 101 in my junior year of high school. #high-school #psychology...

#therapy

grace M.’s Avatar
grace M. Oct 30 70 views

what are the pros and con on becoming a nurse

im a juinor in high school and i still am not to sure on what i want to go to college for but i do know i want to do something in the medical field #high-school...

#technology

Lani L.’s Avatar
Lani L. Oct 29 47 views
Dayne Z.’s Avatar
Dayne Z. Oct 29 34 views
Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29 66 views

Can I start my college classes in high school?

I was wondering if I could start college classes in my Junior or Senior year of high school. #high-school-classes #high-school #collegeclasses #college #nurse...

#career