Career Questions tagged High School

High school is the foundation for education. If you are fortunate enough to know what career you want to do, high school can be a great place to start to...

Samruddhi P.’s Avatar
Samruddhi P. Mar 03 23 views

Can I get hospital volunteer hours virtually?

I want to be an ophthalmologist in the future, and I am currently a high school sophomore (10th grade). I know in pre-med/medical school admissions they ask a lot about what experience you have in the health care field, but I'm not sure how I can do that in the current times (the pandemic). I...

#admissions #pre-med #experience #college #ophthalmologist #high-school

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Mar 02 26 views

What to do in high school to become a surgeon?

What are things to know, learn, and focus on in high school to become a surgeon? #surgeon...

#high-school

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Feb 26 16 views

How do I become a college and career advisor?

I want to work with high school students and help them plan their goals for after high school. #high-school #high-school-students #high-school #high-school-students #advising...

#college-and-career

Tanner L.’s Avatar
Tanner L. Feb 25 20 views

What classes should I take in High School to become a Athletic Trainer?

I would like to be an athletic trainer for a pro or college hockey team and I would like to know what some of the best classes to take in High School are. #high-school #athletictrainer #sports-medicine...

#sports

Christian E.’s Avatar
Christian E. Feb 25 33 views

what kind type of jobs should i look forward to when looking at business and sports industry

i am a junior in high school and am very passionate in sports. am looking for a career around this field. #careers #high-school...

#sports

Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Feb 23 57 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor...

#medical-school

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Feb 25 44 views

What are some tips for high school students looking to apply to ivy league schools?

I am a high school sophomore looking to apply to several prestigious universities. I'd like to know what kind of things that they look for besides good grades. #high-school-students #ivyleague #harvard #yale #columbia #high-school-classes #high-school...

Samiya M.’s Avatar
Samiya M. Feb 24 38 views

How do I know what career path to take, and what steps do I need to take to find them?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm not sure what career path I want to take, and don't have any passions or hobbies I really like. I know nothing needs to be confirmed now but to start thinking. #career-path...

#high-school

Amaiya A.’s Avatar
Amaiya A. Feb 24 49 views

What are the best college majors for pursuing a writing career?

I'm a sophmore in highschool who is very passionate about writing! In fact, its the only thing I want to do all day, everyday forever! But as I get closer to graduating and thinking about college, I'm not sure which majors would be best for me to take in order to enhance my writing skills. So...

#college #high-school #author #writing

Nolan M.’s Avatar
Nolan M. Feb 24 43 views

What are the best AP courses to take in high school?

I am only in the 10th grade, but I can take AP classes next year. I just want to know the best, and worst, AP courses. #ap...

#high-school

Jaythean I.’s Avatar
Jaythean I. Feb 24 16 views

What specifically goes in the to day to day work schedule of someone who works in finances, someone like a financial manager or a accountant?

I am a junior in High School and was very interested in pursuing a career in finances and was wondering about the specifics that went into the jobs in that field #career #career-choice...

#high-school

grace L.’s Avatar
grace L. Feb 24 28 views
Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. Feb 24 27 views

How was the application and college process?

I´m a junior in high school and I´m still trying to figure out what I want to do in college and what colleges to go to. #high-school #job...

#major

Caleb K.’s Avatar
Caleb K. Feb 23 41 views

I am interested in becoming an engineer but I don't know what different engineers do on a daily basis

I am Junior in high school interested in engineering and I want to figure out what engineering field to major in. I want to know what the day to day life looks like for different engineers. #college #high-school...

#engineer

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 18 views

What are some mistakes that i should look out for when trying to maneuver in the music business as an aspiring recording artists or just the industry in general

I am junior in high school and i just want to know the type of mistakes people make when going into this field so i can well informed before i make any type of long term decisions #education #college-bound...

#high-school

Isaac O.’s Avatar
Isaac O. Feb 17 34 views

Where can I find plumbing jobs and training for it as well.

Junior in high school, I work at Atlas Pizza in Chesapeake VA and live in Chesapeake. #high-school...

#high-school-classes

Isaac O.’s Avatar
Isaac O. Feb 17 41 views
Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 14 65 views
Jamin H.’s Avatar
Jamin H. Feb 12 79 views

What should I expect once I get into College?

I'm a senior in high school. Now that I've been accepted to one of the colleges I applied to, is there anything I should know?...

#high-school

Dalton J.’s Avatar
Dalton J. Feb 11 56 views

How would I go about starting up a buisness in the future

I'm a sophomore in high school and I want to have my own company I really enjoy film making or editing and want to know how I could start up a business in the future for these topics I'm interested in #business...

#high-school

Dalton J.’s Avatar
Dalton J. Feb 11 57 views

How do I pick a major for my future carrer

I'm a sophomore in high school and I enjoy editing and film making I'm not sure what to major in though #college-major #high-school #carrer #film...

#editing

Mattia Alessandro C.’s Avatar
Mattia Alessandro C. Feb 06 84 views

How high should my C/C++ skills to be add into a resume

I'm learning how to code in C and C++ in high school, we are doing arrays, funcionts and so on. But we haven't done any object programming. Is ti a valuable skill that i can include in my Resume ? #high-school #coding...

#programming

mariangelie R.’s Avatar
mariangelie R. Feb 02 90 views

im a senior in high school im interested in the medical field? whats the highest paying job in that field? #senior #babies #goodpay

Hello ! im a senior in high school ive always been interested in child delivery since a kid. i want to choose a job ill never get bored with and i feel like thats the perfect field for me. #field #jobs #nurselife #cutebabies...

#high-school

Ethan M.’s Avatar
Ethan M. Jan 22 71 views

If I wanted to start my own business should I start it out of highschool or go to college first?

I'm a sophomore in high school, I am wanting to start a business but I don't know to start it out of highschool or go to college first. #high-school...