Career Questions tagged High School

High school is the foundation for education. If you are fortunate enough to know what career you want to do, high school can be a great place to start to...

tanyia R.’s Avatar
tanyia R. May 13 32 views

is college hard and stressful

im a high school student that wants to go to college and get my degree ad begin my NICU journey #high-school #high-school-students #nicu #...

clarence C.’s Avatar
clarence C. May 12 23 views

i need to earn a big money within this month how am i supposed to do?

I'am student at a 10th grade of junior high school, and I'am a dancer. #high-school...

#student

Andre R.’s Avatar
Andre R. May 10 39 views

What should be my next move after high school

I am guy who wants to provide for my lady and my family also to financially supportive to my family #high-school-students #high-school #scholarships...

#high-school-classes

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. May 05 54 views
Imani R.’s Avatar
Imani R. May 05 39 views
Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. May 05 64 views

What free and virtual summer programs related to medicine can I join as a high school student?

I want to build up my resume and extracurricular activities this summer. I want to join summer programs but they are all really expensive. Is there any free, virtual summer program that's for high school students related to the field of medicine? #high-school-students #high-school #summer...

#medicine #doctor #healthcare #summer-jobs #summer-program

michaela C.’s Avatar
michaela C. May 03 23 views

how much does the average catering business cost

I am a 17 year old junior in high school and I really enjoy baking and cooking and I want to start my own catering business but I don't know how much money I should save to start said business...

#high-school

Olwethu M.’s Avatar
Olwethu M. Apr 30 63 views

Dermatology

May someone please tell me what subjects you need in high school to study dermatology. I am very interested and excited to know about this profession #high-school #dermatology #please...

leslie Q.’s Avatar
leslie Q. Apr 30 52 views

do you have to take medical school to become a nurse ?

Hey im a junior in high school and im looking for some help because when i enter 12 grade i want to have my mind setteled #high-school #children...

#help

Samuel B.’s Avatar
Samuel B. Apr 28 52 views

What course do i take to be a animator

Hi, I Samuel and i live in India I'm beginning 11th grade here its separate from high school. 11th and 12th is called intermediate i want to be a animator and have been working on it i know i can learn a lot but i don't know what course i should take in inter #classes #animation #art...

#intermediate #high-school

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 22 75 views

What classes should I take in high school if I want to go into law?

I'm an 8th grader right now, but next year I will be attending the law and justice program at a vo-tech high school near me. Through the program, I'll already be taking electives like AP psychology, crime scene investigation, criminal law & procedure, and more. What I'm more curious about...

#law-school #high-school #criminal-justice #lawyers #law

Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Apr 21 78 views

What are some things I should know/look out for if I decide to become a psychologist?

I am a Junior in high school and am considering becoming a psychologist to help others. Are there any tips or things I need to know before going into this field? #high-school...

#psychology

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 21 141 views

What education do I need to become a lawyer?

I'm starting high school next year, but I'm wondering about what I'll need to do after high school. I know I need to go to college, but what degree do I need to have to get into law school? Do I even need to go to law school? After law school is there anything else I need to do education-wise?...

#lawyer #high-school #law #law-school

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 86 views

Did you go to a 4 year college or did you choose other options, and what were those options?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

#career-training #college #high-school #4-year-college #post-secondary #education

jayelyn R.’s Avatar
jayelyn R. Apr 16 64 views

What are the different kinds of nursing programs and should you go to a 4 year?

Im a junior in high school thinking of my major before senior year and college applications and I want to become a pediatric nurse . #high-school #college...

#science

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 14 88 views

What do I need to do right now to get ahead of everyone in a couple years?

My name is Clementine L. and I am currently a junior in high school. I'm planning on becoming a real estate agent in the future. #advice #real-estate #real-estate-advice #high-school #business...

#finance

Vidhi K.’s Avatar
Vidhi K. Apr 13 110 views

Is Purdue University GLOBAL worth it

Hi, I am 18 years old.I just finished high school in May 2020. I was planning to attend Purdue Global to get my bachelor of cybersecurity. Does anyone know if this school is worth it? Can I get a job with a degree from Purdue Global? #high-school #cybersecurity #job #purdue #indiana...

#tech

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Apr 13 100 views

Does going to certain universities affect your career path?

I don't know which college I want to go to. I am a junior in high school and don't have any college I really want or need to go to. #high-school...

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. Apr 13 67 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

#advice #freelancing #high-school #person #career-advice #jobs #extracurriculars #freelancer #school #career #writing

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 11 58 views

What are some of the best premed schools? (that don't have insane acceptance rates)

I am a junior in high school currently compiling my list of colleges I'm going to apply to next year. I want to be premed, and hopefully get into medical school one day. I've been doing a lot of research lately, and I learned that choosing a good school for premed is actually really important...

#medicine #doctor #university #college #high-school #premed #science #medical_school

James C.’s Avatar
James C. Mar 24 95 views

How much does it cost for good plumbing equipment?

My name is James and I want to peruse plumbing after high school #high-school...

#career

Jadaya L.’s Avatar
Jadaya L. Mar 23 50 views

What are some resources that I can use to study for the SAT?

Im a high school sophomore who was to take the SAT next year....

#high-school