Career Questions tagged High School

High school is the foundation for education. If you are fortunate enough to know what career you want to do, high school can be a great place to start to...

Cartier J.’s Avatar
Cartier J. Aug 03 80 views

How do I make my own Etsy shop?

I’m in high school. I love creating things like bracelets and I want a platform to sell them on. #high-school #art...

#etsy

Mona M.’s Avatar
Mona M. Jun 14 120 views

How is life after High School

I have a bunch of goals that I want to complete just like staying on top of my work, being productive, having more of a schedule than being all over the place but I want to know how life is after high school is it hard? #high-school...

John M.’s Avatar
John M. Jun 02 67 views
Natalie B.’s Avatar
Natalie B. Jun 01 165 views

What should I know about studying physics?

I love learning, math, and science. I am more interested in physics or astrophysics than I am in biological sciences. Is a physics major or degree worth it? What should I do in high school to prepare for studying physics? What are some extracurriculars that can get me involved in the subject?...

#college #physics #high-school #majors #astrophysics #astronomy #math #college-majors #maths

manifesting L.’s Avatar
manifesting L. May 25 168 views

what's the best strand when taking accountancy as a pre-law course?

I will be a senior high school student in a few years, and I'm not still sure and confident. I hope those who have experienced will share their opinions. #student #high-school #law #lawyer #attorney #women-in-law...

#pre-law

Matthew G.’s Avatar
Matthew G. May 25 128 views

Any tips in studying medical/science as early as high school?

I have learned a lot in science but I feel like it is not enough for me to be a future dedicated doctor. I want to study as early as possible, are there any tips or important topics I should be studying on to enrich my scientific knowledge/skills? #high-school #doctor...

Antonio N.’s Avatar
Antonio N. May 24 70 views

Is there a way for me to use the various programs so I can have a feel for how exactly they work and how to use them?

I'am currently a Junior in high school and I attend Miami Carol City Senior High School. # #high-school #digitaldesign...

#gamedeveloper

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 18 99 views

What should I do when I get out of high school to get on my career goal?

I am a chill and relaxed person. I like music and sports. #music #motivation #mo #career #high-school tivation...

#social-media

tanyia R.’s Avatar
tanyia R. May 13 95 views

is college hard and stressful

im a high school student that wants to go to college and get my degree ad begin my NICU journey #high-school #high-school-students #nicu #...

clarence C.’s Avatar
clarence C. May 12 104 views

i need to earn a big money within this month how am i supposed to do?

I'am student at a 10th grade of junior high school, and I'am a dancer. #high-school...

#student

Andre R.’s Avatar
Andre R. May 10 119 views

What should be my next move after high school

I am guy who wants to provide for my lady and my family also to financially supportive to my family #high-school-students #high-school #scholarships...

#high-school-classes

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. May 05 217 views

What free and virtual summer programs related to medicine can I join as a high school student?

I want to build up my resume and extracurricular activities this summer. I want to join summer programs but they are all really expensive. Is there any free, virtual summer program that's for high school students related to the field of medicine? #high-school-students #high-school #summer...

#summer-jobs #medicine #healthcare #summer-program #doctor

michaela C.’s Avatar
michaela C. May 03 57 views

how much does the average catering business cost

I am a 17 year old junior in high school and I really enjoy baking and cooking and I want to start my own catering business but I don't know how much money I should save to start said business...

#high-school

Olwethu M.’s Avatar
Olwethu M. Apr 30 127 views

Dermatology

May someone please tell me what subjects you need in high school to study dermatology. I am very interested and excited to know about this profession #high-school #dermatology #please...

leslie Q.’s Avatar
leslie Q. Apr 30 128 views

do you have to take medical school to become a nurse ?

Hey im a junior in high school and im looking for some help because when i enter 12 grade i want to have my mind setteled #high-school #children...

#help

Samuel B.’s Avatar
Samuel B. Apr 28 153 views

What course do i take to be a animator

Hi, I Samuel and i live in India I'm beginning 11th grade here its separate from high school. 11th and 12th is called intermediate i want to be a animator and have been working on it i know i can learn a lot but i don't know what course i should take in inter #classes #animation #art...

#intermediate #high-school

Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Apr 21 156 views

What are some things I should know/look out for if I decide to become a psychologist?

I am a Junior in high school and am considering becoming a psychologist to help others. Are there any tips or things I need to know before going into this field? #high-school...

#psychology