Career Questions tagged High School

High school is the foundation for education. If you are fortunate enough to know what career you want to do, high school can be a great place to start to...

Tai T.’s Avatar
Tai T. 4 hours ago 25 views

Any advice on preparation for a career in Biomedical Engineering?

I’m in 11th grade and attend a performing arts high school....

#high-school

James W.’s Avatar
James W. Sep 18 25 views

How to make it to the NFL.

My name is James I am in my junior year of high school I once tried football and loved it. #high-school...

#nfl

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18 77 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#career-counseling #writing #high-school #business #media #career #traveling #creative #english

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16 90 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. #high-school...

#career-options #career #career-choice #motivation

Bernadette F.’s Avatar
Bernadette F. Sep 16 36 views
brett G.’s Avatar
brett G. Sep 16 45 views

What are some steps I need to take to get into the welding field?

I am a High School student looking for information about how to enter the welding field. #high-school #student...

#welding

jaycie T.’s Avatar
jaycie T. Sep 16 30 views

What are a few of the jobs you can have with a masters degree in nursing?

I wish to become a pediatric nurse eventually, but I have to become a certified Registered nurse first. I am a senior in high school looking for a future career as a nurse for children. #career #high-school...

#pediatrics

Hailey U.’s Avatar
Hailey U. Sep 16 56 views

Whats the biggest struggle after graduation?

I am 17 years old and I am a senior in high school and graduating in the spring. I have talked about college options and discussed them briefly with my parents. I just would like to know whats the big step I can take before I graduate. I want to go to college to become a therapist or help...

#high-school #graduation #college

Dandya J.’s Avatar
Dandya J. Sep 04 91 views

what career would be best for me ?

I am a high school senior & I’m not sure what career I want to do but I enjoy typing, writing, and solving problems. #high-school #career...

#motivation

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Aug 20 122 views

what is the hardest part to being a professional at technology at the university

I am 14 years old ,I go to school at maricopa high school and I am in 9th grade and i love to read and play video games and I love to build tech with my hands. and my name is jonathan #tech #high-school...

#fun

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 26 70 views