Career Questions tagged High School

High school is the foundation for education. If you are fortunate enough to know what career you want to do, high school can be a great place to start to...

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Aug 06 56 views

What is the best way to get a medical assisting internship?

I'm a high school senior who just earned her CCMA (certified clinical medical assistant) through my school's technical certification program. I'm also BLS certified. I'm trying to find clinics to shadow and assist, but I'm not sure how to contact clinics, nor do I know which clinics are most...

Erica O.’s Avatar
Erica O. Jul 27 85 views

What elements makes a great pitch?

How do get people to buy my story? I've been developing an idea to expand my business. But since I'm a beginner, I fairly know about pitches and would want more advice on how to develop a strong pitch.

Jack S.’s Avatar
Jack S. Jul 21 149 views

Does taking IT help immensely in a Programming Job in the future?

Does Informational Technology (Linux) help at all with Programming (Python)? I've enrolled in an IT 101 course, and I'm getting second thoughts on whether or not I've been tricked into an advertisement or I'm gaining purposeful knowledge.

Katherine D.’s Avatar
Katherine D. Jul 20 114 views

What extracurriculars should I participate in?

I was wondering what extracurriculars and stuff I can do to help me get accepted in the biomedical engineering major?

Jalen C.’s Avatar
Jalen C. Jul 15 146 views

Senior year

How do I deal with the pressures of senior year (high school)?

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. Jul 12 98 views

What is necessarily to becoming a environmental specialist?

I know that I volunteer that enough but i always wanted to help our planet and protect.

Christian C.’s Avatar
Christian C. Jul 10 87 views

How many D1 college give out football and basketball scholarships

work my hardest in high-school and playing my heart out in football and basketball so i can get me a scholarship and wont have to pay and i can get a faster way into the NBA or NFL. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY 9th grade hobbies is playing sports like football,basketball,track-and filed and...

Ja’Nae T.’s Avatar
Ja’Nae T. Jul 05 91 views

I wanna to know is there a way for me start my business with no money?

Someday when I get out of highschool I would to start my own business but I don’t know if I able to have a enough money

Freddie J.’s Avatar
Freddie J. May 31 187 views

How to study effectively as a mechanical engineering student?

I am currently in high school and I have always been an honors student but, I never study. The only time that I have actually studied was in elementary school and the beginning of my freshman year. And the times that I do ´study´, is ten minutes before my exam... Due to this, I am worried that...

Marcello A.’s Avatar
Marcello A. May 10 123 views

Can you give me more information on trade schools

#tradeschools sophomore in high school .

Mia A.’s Avatar
Mia A. May 10 189 views

what jobs have flexible schedules and are also high paying(6 figures)

What jobs are easily navigated and have flexible hours, but also pay well?

emma B.’s Avatar
emma B. May 05 156 views

What should I look for when deciding where to go to college?

I am 16, a sophomore in high school, and have always been interested in the medical field. I want to go to a good college, but i'm not sure what key components to be looking for.

Elijah H.’s Avatar
Elijah H. May 02 146 views

Biomedical Engineers was it worth the time?

Was all the college and schooling worth it?

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Apr 19 182 views

Any advice on going into senior year?

Is anyone willing to share some advice on going into senior year?

stephanie M.’s Avatar
stephanie M. Apr 08 212 views

What is a challenge you faced when studying nursing?

Well right now, I'm a Junior in high school and trying to get more advice over nursing.

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 07 144 views

Where do I find free summer programs 2022?

I want to join a summer program, free and virtual-based only. I don't have a specialization in terms of the subject but I really want to immerse myself in different industries.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 06 756 views

When should I get a credit card/debit card? Whats the difference?

A confused high school student :')

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 06 276 views

Is college generally more laid back than high school?

I've heard that college is a lot less stressful and 'fast-paced' in comparison to high school. Is this true?

Kailun C.’s Avatar
Kailun C. Apr 04 129 views

What are some things to look forward to in psychology major in college

Just wondering what are some things to look forward to as a psychology major in college. Like what are some classes to look forward to taking for psychology?

Jessie C.’s Avatar
Jessie C. Apr 03 163 views

Courses in high school

A lot of colleges recommend that students take all three fundamentals of science (biology, chemistry, physics), however I'm looking into doing AP Biology instead of doing physics since biology is more related to my field of interest. Will that affect anything when I'm applying to college?

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 206 views

Are there any ways I can 'fast-forward' college and spend less time there?

Aspire to be a Pediatrician ASAP :)

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 229 views

What does the path from High School to Medical School look like?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school and was wondering that once the time comes- how would I begin my path to Medical School?

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 171 views

What should I look for in a Medical School?

Just a sophomore (High School) wondering about the Medical School process- specifically whether or not there are some specifics I should look out for.

Blake F.’s Avatar
Blake F. Mar 02 188 views

What are some good colleges for engineering?

My name is Blake and I am a sophomore in high school. I like the outdoors and being adventurous. I live in Minnesota as well. #college #engineering #job #engineer #high-school

Samuel L.’s Avatar
Samuel L. Feb 09 194 views

As a current high school student what college courses do you recommend we take before going to college?

I'm currently taking AP Biology, and a college US History. I was just curious if there are any classes that I could benefit from in high school, before going to college. #college #biology #high-school #history

Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Jan 21 127 views

What are benefits when it comes to being in clubs?

is there any need to join clubs in college or even high school? #Students #college-advice #high-school

Brooklyn B.’s Avatar
Brooklyn B. Nov 19, 2021 167 views

How many appointments do cosmetologists usually schedule daily?

I am a junior in high school trying to get a high school diploma so I can further my education at cosmetology school to become a licensed cosmetologist.

#cosmetology #Cosmetologist #High-school

Junxi S.’s Avatar
Junxi S. Nov 05, 2021 247 views

Do you think military service will be a good idea right after high school

#college #business #college-admissions #engineering #high-school

Junxi S.’s Avatar
Junxi S. Nov 05, 2021 274 views

after high school do you think is the best idea to continue to college or take a year off

#high-school #college #college-admissions #college-major #student

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Nov 03, 2021 159 views

What are some effective tips to have a efficient schedule?

As a senior in High School, I have many things on my plate and have a hard time managing everything together. #time-management #school #high-school #schedule #work-life-balance