Career Questions tagged Job Market

Grant L.’s Avatar
Grant L. Dec 01, 2020 241 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 49 views

Pros and cons of Optometrist

I really want a job in the medical field; is an optometrist a good choice? #salary #job-market #job...

#employee

Jacob A.’s Avatar
Jacob A. Nov 09, 2020 137 views
daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 39 views

What job are you in?

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 60 views

How much money do you make?

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 64 views
Xavier M.’s Avatar
Xavier M. Sep 01, 2020 118 views

What steps should I take to become a Head Chef?

I am a student in a culinary arts program at Job Corps. #job-market #high-school-jobs...

#culinary

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Jul 29, 2020 154 views

A good entry level/internship job for Information Technology major?

I am majoring in Information technology (IT) and I'm trying to find an entry-level /internship job. What will be a good start? #jobs #first-job #job-market...

#july20

Matti O.’s Avatar
Matti O. Mar 18, 2020 341 views
Guanlong F.’s Avatar
Guanlong F. Apr 01, 2019 264 views

What is the job market for entry-level data scientist right now?

I am looking for a data science job, but it looks like there are less entry level postings than senior level postings. #data-science #computer-science #job-search...

#job-market

Eboni B.’s Avatar
Eboni B. Aug 29, 2018 298 views

How do you build a successful career, without any experience?

Many job offers/positions require a person to have experience. If I'm fresh out of College, of course I'd be looking for a place to work. How will I be able to prove myself in my field, even though I'm a rookie/newbie. #jobs #salary #job-market #career...

#job

Patrick M.’s Avatar
Patrick M. Aug 22, 2018 307 views

What are some simple part-time jobs out there?

Just list down the job titles and/or the business. #job-market #summer-jobs...

#job-search

Lorna S.’s Avatar
Lorna S. Aug 21, 2018 241 views

Are there more job opportunities for physical therapists working with the elderly or with athletes?

Which of the two offer more stability and also, which is more common? #job-market #in-business #physical-therapy...

#out-patient

Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. May 26, 2018 386 views

Is biomedical engineering a good major for the future, regarding job opportunities?

How does the salary of a biomedical engineer compare to other professions? Flexibility of work hours? Stability of the job? #job-market #major #college-majors #engineering #biology #biomedical...

#biomedical-engineering

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 13, 2018 340 views

Is this a good job to have if you have a really busy schedule?

If you do a lot of things to do in a single day or week is this the right job to have? #job-market #jobs...

#first-job

Nicolas M.’s Avatar
Nicolas M. Mar 19, 2018 328 views

Is the cost of a high ranking university worth it in todays job market

Some Universities will cost families over 200,000. Loans based on this could take 10-20 years to repay. yet many students come out of college without great opportunities. #expensive #college-admissions #college...

#job-market

Joseph T.’s Avatar
Joseph T. Mar 20, 2018 624 views

What are a few of the most versatile engineering degrees?

I plan on going into the field of engineering but there are so many choices that I am having difficulty finding out the best degree for the job market. #engineering...

#job-market

Madeline G.’s Avatar
Madeline G. Jan 16, 2018 386 views

What are the best things for your resume?

After college, getting a job can be very competitive. How do you make yourself stand out from the crowd? What are ways to boost your resume? What are employers, especially in business, looking to see? #business #resume #resume-building #evaluating-resumes #job-search-strategies #job-market...

#employment #job-skills

Victoriahna V.’s Avatar
Victoriahna V. Jan 16, 2018 296 views

What are the fastest growing job fields?

I want to make sure I can get a job with the major I choose in the career field I want. #job-market...

#college-major

Val S.’s Avatar
Val S. Jan 12, 2018 370 views

What job position would be fit for a introvert person in the medical field ?

I'm in year 10 and interested in going into the medical field but I'm not really a fan of being with people for a expanded period of time so I was wondering what jobs I could do if I join the medical field. #medical-practice #medcine #career-path...

#job-market

Jordyn V.’s Avatar
Jordyn V. Sep 01, 2017 487 views

Is it easy entering in the job market after you graduate college and how can you make the process easier?

I want to be able to be successful after getting my diploma. #job-market...

#job-search-strategies

Mathew M.’s Avatar
Mathew M. Aug 26, 2017 660 views

I have a challenge for you today. What are...?

What are the real life job equivalences to jobs like in the movie TheTransporter(2002), Drive(2011)? If you haven't seen the movies here's a quick summary of their jobs: - TheTransporter: Main character delivers packages from point A to point B for the mob. He works by a strict set of rules he...

#career-counseling #career-change #career-choice #job-coaching #career-path #job-search #careers #job #career #jobs #career-development #career-planning #career-plan #job-market #first-job

Hayden S.’s Avatar
Hayden S. May 27, 2016 554 views

How is the field of Environmental Conservation looking?

I just want to be sure that my future job field has either a decent turnover rate or a large enough demand for jobs so that I can go straight to work after I get my degree. #career #money #career-path #salary #environmental #job-market #wildlife...

#financial-planning

Kim D.’s Avatar
Kim D. Mar 07, 2017 893 views

When you're fresh out of college is it best to work for a while, travel, or go straight to Grad school?

I'm curious about the current state of the job market as it pertains to the hiring rate of students fresh out of college with their first Bachelor's degree. Do most employers favor new grads who've worked while in school? If so, how do students who have little work experience due to being...

#hiring #employment #job-application #graduate-school #college-jobs #job-search #recruiting #college-admissions #job-market