Career Questions tagged Engineering

Engineering involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. Professionals in this field are typically called Engineers. For more information, please read below.

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Apr 05, 2021 1191 views

What inspired you to become and engineer or another STEM related career?

#engineering #stem #material-engineering #stemcareers #electrical-engineering #chemical-engineering

Joseph’s Avatar
Joseph Nov 05, 2020 437 views

What main skills would I need to be an engineer?

I'm Joseph and I'm good at math. And I'm gonna be an engineer but I'm wondering if there is other skills I would need to be an engineer. #tech #engineering

Jane’s Avatar
Jane Oct 08, 2020 1119 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jun 21, 2020 1021 views

How do you choose whether to major in computer science or software engineering?

I am applying for college soon, but I do not know how to pick between computer science and software engineering. I have not always been the best at math, and didn't do very well in math early on in my highschool career, but I managed to work my math grade up over the years. I am not naturally...

Ritvik’s Avatar
Ritvik Jun 19, 2020 770 views

What careers and jobs are available for me if i am interested in mathematics?

#engineering #math #career-path

Rida’s Avatar
Rida Aug 22, 2019 1002 views

What is difference between hardware engineer and software engineer

#engineer #engineering #computer-engineering #engineer #software

Katrina’s Avatar
Katrina May 09, 2019 458 views

What is the best major for someone interested in becoming an electrical engineer?

What is the best major for someone interested in becoming an electrical engineer? And are there different kinds of focuses an electrical engineer may have? What kinds of electrical engineers are there? #engineering #electrical-engineering #women-in-stem #major-choices #stem

John-Peter’s Avatar
John-Peter Mar 26, 2018 4421 views

What kind of companies are the best places for biomedical engineers to work in?

I'm a senior in high school and interested in Biomedical Engineering. I am also very interested in following a guideline to becoming a seasoned and well respected Biomedical Engineer.

#biomedical-engineering #engineering #biomedical #career

Mariana’s Avatar
Mariana Jan 18, 2018 1044 views

What are the qualities that an engineer should have in order to be successful?

Engineering department sounds complicated but interesting to me. I want to study to be an engineer. I want to work on my skills so I can be prepared for my future. #engineering

Aishwarya’s Avatar
Aishwarya Jan 16, 2018 3400 views

What's a day in the life of an aerospace engineer like?

Aeronautical or astronautical, it doesn't matter. I'm interested in pursuing a major in aerospace engineering, but I want to get a scope of what applying it to a career is like.

#engineering #aerospace-engineering

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Oct 30, 2016 8682 views

What are the most difficult classes that engineering students are required to take?

I hear that the required classes for an engineering degree are rigorous. I have a calculus class right now, and I am doing fine, but how much harder are the classes in college compared to high school? And, what advice should I take with me prior to going to college in order to pursue an...