Career Questions tagged Engineering

Engineering involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. Professionals in this field are typically called Engineers. For more information, please read below.

Caleb N.’s Avatar
Caleb N. yesterday 39 views

How to learn more about Computer Engineering

I am curious on how to get employed for Computer Engineering for the future. #computer...

#engineering

Rin F.’s Avatar
Rin F. Jun 17 7 views
kahera G.’s Avatar
kahera G. Jun 07 37 views
Michael S.’s Avatar
Michael S. Jun 04 90 views

Electrical engineering is my career goal?

I decided on this ever since, now I want to go forward with it. Where should I begin? #electrical-engineering #engineering...

#engineer

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Jun 03 81 views

What is a good background to have as a Systems Engineer?

I came across a job description for a Systems Engineer, and it seems like something I might be interested in. I have a lot of on-the-job experience with project management and communication, and I'll be graduating with a bachelor's degree in physics next year. Is this an appropriate background...

#project-management #engineering #undergraduate #systems-engineer #physics #undergrad

Ridge John E.’s Avatar
Ridge John E. May 28 67 views

Are you looking for someone that can add a great value to your company?

I am a 19 years old #engineering #help First year Nursing Student who wanted to become a successful Doctor someday. I am currently looking for a part-time or full-time job that will somehow help me achieve my dream while gaining experience in a corporate way of...

May D.’s Avatar
May D. May 16 95 views

What is the toughest part of being a civil engineer?

I aspire to be a civil engineer and work on projects to aids cities and peoples water access and housing. #civil...

#engineering

Gianni D.’s Avatar
Gianni D. May 12 95 views

What are some Pros and Cons about Aerospace Engineering

I just want to learn about engineering overall #aerospace...

#engineering

Dey'ja M.’s Avatar
Dey'ja M. May 07 140 views

What is your vision for your career in another 10 years ?

Diligent, loyal, reliable. I am always the first person that my friends call because they know I am always there for them. #mechanical-engineering #engineering...

#career-counseling

Sanskar G.’s Avatar
Sanskar G. May 02 183 views
Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 107 views

What opportunities does a master's degree in marine biology present?

I am a student in high school approaching college where I will be studying marine biology. I am passionate about the field and looking for what kinds of careers it can open up. I am additionally very inclined to areas involving mathematics, technology and engineering. #computer-engineer #career...

#high-school-students #engineering #mathematics #medicine

levi F.’s Avatar
levi F. Apr 22 145 views

How do I become a pilot or/and a Engineer?

I want to be a Fighter Pilot, and have a job after as a pilot or as an Engineer #aviation #job #pilot...

#engineering

Kalyani C.’s Avatar
Kalyani C. Apr 14 143 views

How do I prepare a portfolio for applying in Master of Design?

Hello! I am a Bachelor of Technology student majoring in Mechanical Engineering. After completing almost 3 years, I wish to pursue a less technical field of Automotive Designing and I am planning on doing Masters in Design. The problem is, all these years I didn't do any projects and I don't...

#mechanical-engineering #engineering #design #automotive-design

mani K.’s Avatar
mani K. Apr 11 273 views

What are some jobs I can do after completing aeronautical engineering?

i am do something which i can do only course job ,because #engineering #aeronautics...

#aerospace

Kalyani C.’s Avatar
Kalyani C. Apr 12 132 views

What field of design should I go into?

#design #engineering #mechanical Hi! I'm a 3rd year (pre-final year) student of Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical Engineering and I always wanted to go for Technical Design fields like Industrial Design or Machine Design. I have been in the art and creative field as a hobbyist for quite a...

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 111 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

#neuroscience #career #neurorobots #internships #prosthetics #neuroprosthetics #biotech #neuroengineering #neuralprosthetics #college #biomedicalengineering #bioengineering #neuroelectronics #career-development #career-counseling #engineering

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 102 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...

Daniel W.’s Avatar
Daniel W. Mar 24 209 views

Job availability in the aerospace sector

I am about to finish up Highschool and I am about to go to college. My question is about how easy is it to find a job in aerospace engineering. This just about how plentiful the jobs are, not how difficult they are. I am in between electrical and aerospace engineering and am trying to make a...

#engineering #jobs