Career Questions tagged Engineering

Engineering involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. Professionals in this field are typically called Engineers. For more information, please read below.

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. yesterday 10 views

Before you knew about your career, what is something that you wished you knew (but didn't) when you first joined that career path?

I wished I actually knew that being a construction engineer required of what the clients wanted on their houses instead of being creative on my own. #career #engineering #engineer...

#career-path

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. yesterday 16 views

The career you've chose this year seemed like the one that best fits you, but if you had a choice to pick a new career, would you change it or not?

I want to major in Anthropology, but it seems like sooner or later down my career path, I would want to become a Engineer that builds new homes or remodels homes. So it's like I'm debating on what career I would choose first. #career #college #career-choice #career-path #college-major...

#engineering #anthropology

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 12 21 views

How can I get a job in Google?

I want to get a job in Google. But, I don't know what should I do to get job in Google at very good post. #job #career #computer-science #job-search #technology #engineering...

#programming

Jacob B.’s Avatar
Jacob B. Oct 08 9 views

What are some of the tools I should be fimiliar with?

I am trying to understand the tools I will be using in the automotive field. I'm not just looking for the basic tools I'll be using, but also the more difficult tools that will be used. #autorepair #career #engineer...

#engineering

Jacob B.’s Avatar
Jacob B. Oct 08 17 views

What does a typical day look like in this field?

I am currently in Long Beach Job Corp, and will be studying automotive. I have a few weeks to see if I am still interested in this field, and if not, I can switch to a different field. I just want to know what a typical day looks like. #automotive #engineering...

#career

Jyorikka I.’s Avatar
Jyorikka I. Oct 04 13 views

How much does a mechanic make annually ?

I am currently in the job corps program to go into the automotive trade #engineering...

#career

Jyorikka I.’s Avatar
Jyorikka I. Oct 04 12 views

What level of education do I need to be to fix cars?

I have prior knowledge of fixing cars...

#engineering

Jyorikka I.’s Avatar
Jyorikka I. Oct 04 15 views

What are the most important things i should know about being a mechanical engineer?

I am interested in #mechanical #automotive #mechanical-engineering #engineering due to the fact I am a person who loves to do hands-on...

Armando O.’s Avatar
Armando O. Oct 04 21 views

How beneficial would a minor in Mathematics be as a Mechanical Engineering major?

I'm a junior currently attending Astate CQ and I wanted to get some advice about minoring in math or maybe even in business. I would like to know in what direction would I be heading towards having these types of minors. Also, how should I chose between those minors or should I also open up to...

#minor #engineering #college-major #mathematics #major #mechanical-engineer #math

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 04 21 views

How can I be a best programmer?

I am just little introvert and a little extrovert. And I have interest in these tags.#technology #programming #science #engineering...

#engineer

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 9 views

What is the best degree level for bioengineering?

I'm considering a career in bioengineering. From my research, the absolute minimum degree level is a bachelor's degree. If I want to make medical advancements in the field, will a bachelor's suffice, or will I have to look on to a higher degree? #biology #science #degree #medicine #medical...

#engineering #healthcare #bioengineering

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 6 views

Bioengineers: how long did it take to find work when you graduated?

I am considering a career in bioengineering, and I'm interested in how long it took graduates to find work in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #biology #stem #career #medical...

#medicine

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 11 views

What do bioengineers do on a day-by-day basis?

I'm considering going to college for bioengineering, and I am curious as to what the typical workday looks like for those in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #medicine #medical...

#biology

DaQ'uantai S.’s Avatar
DaQ'uantai S. Oct 01 17 views

what do you like most about your career

i like the fact that i get to work hands on make houses learn to build...

#engineering

Tanwani B.’s Avatar
Tanwani B. Sep 25 19 views

Can I work independently as a computer engineer??

#engineering just wanna know if I can do...

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 24 12 views

What companies are best for engineering?

To see if I get the job where and who to work for...

#engineering

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 24 30 views

What's it like being an engineer?

Would like to know what their daily bases is because they can do a lot of things at once....

#engineering

joan W.’s Avatar
joan W. Sep 24 8 views

What are some careers in "green energy" that are new industries

I would like to go into a new career that I can help to develop new ideasin #engineering #technology...

#green

Daylan S.’s Avatar
Daylan S. Sep 23 21 views
Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Sep 23 10 views

What do you like about your job?

I am currently in the Jobcorps program and that I am interested in the automotive trade. I want to be a mechanic engineer #mechanical #engineer #mechanics...

#engineering

Noe H.’s Avatar
Noe H. Sep 18 31 views

what are your job prospects like

What information will you send my way to improve my knowledge in automotive and gain good skills in this trade #career...

#engineering

Noe H.’s Avatar
Noe H. Sep 18 29 views

how do people advance in this this field

I am looking into advancing my knowledge in automotive I'm interest in this field because I like working on cars what are some things you need to get more skills in this trade #engineering...

#career