Career Questions tagged Engineering

Engineering involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. Professionals in this field are typically called Engineers. For more information, please read below.

Rashbin L.’s Avatar
Rashbin L. Feb 12 20 views

How to calculate the location for charging station if I wish to make study over 500km distance?

I'm currently studying Mechanical Engineering and having keen interest in electric vehicle I am currently trying to learn more on it. #mechanical-engineering #engineer...

#engineering

Henry F S.’s Avatar
Henry F S. Jan 31 35 views

How do I enroll in my career, here in USA

I'm about to end a renewable energies engineering, I made it in Mexico but I want to work here for a couple of months to get some work experience. #job #career #engineering #engineer #renewableenergy...

#solar

Trinity M.’s Avatar
Trinity M. Jan 30 44 views

Biomedical engineering or chemical engineering

I am a junior and im not sure if I want to do biomedical engineering or chemical engineering. What different jobs can I get straight go of college with each of these degrees? My goal is to work out of college then pursue my law degree and become a patent lawyer in the field I was previously an...

#engineer #chemical-engineering #engineering

Micah M.’s Avatar
Micah M. Jan 28 93 views

Any schools that provide CNC and 3D printing lessons?

I am student currently enrolled in the Hawaii Job Corps program and was wondering if there are any recommended education outlets or schools regarding 3D printing and CNC programming . I would like to study this after my graduation from my program. #engineering...

#education

lorenzo J.’s Avatar
lorenzo J. Jan 28 29 views
Melton H.’s Avatar
Melton H. Jan 27 42 views

what is it like being a diesel mechanic?

looking to become a diesel mechanic but have no prior experience. interested in the automotive field. #engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Gahm A.’s Avatar
Gahm A. Jan 27 41 views

Is there any Internship/Co-op opportunties available?

I'm a sophomore at Wayne State University and pursuing a bachelor in Electrical Engineering and seeking for an internship to gain experience. #engineering #internship...

#electrical-engineering

Rachael E.’s Avatar
Rachael E. Jan 23 145 views
Ellie Z.’s Avatar
Ellie Z. Jan 18 91 views

How much math is really involved in engineering?

I suck at math but all I can imagine myself doing is being an engineer. I want to do enviornmental (which is like civil) #engineering...

Dearson K.’s Avatar
Dearson K. Jan 13 41 views

What are the disadvantages of being an auto mechanic professional?

I don't want to be disappointed in the near future....

#engineering

Andrew N.’s Avatar
Andrew N. Jan 11 45 views
Kyaw T.’s Avatar
Kyaw T. Jan 10 50 views

AI Engineer

Joel J.’s Avatar
Joel J. Dec 27, 2019 73 views

Between civil and mechanical engineers, which has higher job opportunities

I am confused between civil and mechanical engineering. Which cause to choose...

#engineering

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Dec 20, 2019 36 views

What is the Bioinformatics field like?

What are the field's pros and cons? What's a day like in the field? What majors would be appropriate? What skills are required for it? #bioinformatics#biology #medicine...

#engineering

Allyson B.’s Avatar
Allyson B. Dec 10, 2019 92 views