Career Questions tagged Engineering

Engineering involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. Professionals in this field are typically called Engineers. For more information, please read below.

Allwyn P.’s Avatar
Allwyn P. 6 hours ago 5 views

Currently iam at the end semester of aeronautical engineering, iam totally fed up with the degree but i had interest to do masters in renewable energy, is that good idea!! For career shifting confused, pls help me

Jasmine S.’s Avatar
Jasmine S. May 21 65 views

How to get Shadowing Opportunities in Tech?

As a black woman, the job search is already difficult but I’m trying to get internships and not landing any due to inexperience. Any advice on getting the skills needed to land tech roles?

daesean S.’s Avatar
daesean S. May 16 59 views

What would be a good way to develop marketing strategies for new products.

how can i be a better leader in marketing when partnering with product development teams

daesean S.’s Avatar
daesean S. May 16 63 views

how could i identify potential new markets and creating new plans to enter a market good enough for me?

how can i have good time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives

Will M.’s Avatar
Will M. May 16 50 views

Is it a physical job?

I am studying to be a business intelligence analysist.

Benjamin G.’s Avatar
Benjamin G. May 16 71 views

What do most people do in computer engineering?

What are the main tasks people do while working in computer engineering.

Will M.’s Avatar
Will M. May 13 74 views

What can I do to prepare now?

Im studying to be a business intelligence analysist.

Will M.’s Avatar
Will M. May 12 62 views

How is the pay?

Hello I am studying to be a business intelligence analysis.

Will M.’s Avatar
Will M. May 12 82 views

How can I start preparing for this job?

Logan H.’s Avatar
Logan H. May 11 82 views

How difficult would you say Mechanical Engineering is, compared to other jobs in the engineering field.

I'm just interested in the engineering field in general, so if this is to difficult I may move down to an easier one.

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 10 92 views

What should I look into before trying to become a electrical engineer

So I wanna become a electrical engineer so is there any programs or anything that I should look into before I decide to pursue this kind of career in engineering

kiari G.’s Avatar
kiari G. May 05 88 views

How Can I Follow Up With My Back Up Plan ?

what classes to take for college with music/engineering but also being able to focus on boxing as my back up plan

Mason D.’s Avatar
Mason D. May 04 110 views

1) What does a mechanical engineer's work hours look like?

2) Is it easy to get a job right out of college?
3) What is the starting pay like?
4) What different types of jobs reside inside this degree?
5) Is there a lot of stress in this job?

Micah B.’s Avatar
Micah B. May 04 78 views

What is the best way to become a Architecture and Engineering Manager?

I'm a highschooler and I want to know what all I can do to become what I want to be in the future

David B.’s Avatar
David B. May 03 137 views

Software Engineers; What was the first indicator you remember that made you seriously consider this job?

I'm researching the career for a class of mine and I was wondering when you realized that this job would be right for you. Was it something gradual or was it pretty obvious that you wanted to do this.

Elijah H.’s Avatar
Elijah H. May 02 96 views
David B.’s Avatar
David B. Apr 29 98 views

Software Engineers; How difficult would you consider college to be for you?

I'm researching the career for a class right now and I was wondering if your major was very hard for you. I know that some may be easier than others.

David B.’s Avatar
David B. Apr 29 60 views

Software Engineers; How much do you travel for your job?

I am researching this career for one of my classes, and I was wondering if you travel for it.

cheyenne J.’s Avatar
cheyenne J. Apr 28 102 views

How dangerous is the career of being a Nuclear engineer?. How much school was required.?

I need to know so i can know how many years i will be school for and if training is needed. Also, what is the income and positive outcome of the job.