Career Questions tagged Engineering

Engineering involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. Professionals in this field are typically called Engineers. For more information, please read below.

Younes E.’s Avatar
Younes E. yesterday 44 views

How to be come a UI/UX designer coming an engineering background ?

I'm a computer science engineering student .who is turning to UI/UX design as self-thought . #design #graphic-design #engineering...

#computer

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. 2 days ago 52 views

What are the best ways to build your portfolio and showcase your work as engineers?

Hi! I'm currently a graduate student studying mechanical engineering and I'm interested in working in mechanical design after I finish my degree. As I've been working on some small designs using Autodesk Inventor, I've be looking for ways to showcase my design in a portfolio, but I'm not sure...

#engineer #autodesk-inventor #consumer-product-design #solidworks #mechanical-engineering #autocad #jewelry-design #mechanical-design #engineering #autodesk-fusion-360 #tool-design

Willian V.’s Avatar
Willian V. Mar 21 94 views

I Would like to know, What do I need to do in order to get an Internship?

I am just a Dreamer , moved to the San Francisco Bay Area 3 Years ago looking for opportunities, improve myself acquiring as much knowledge as possible and a better environment to create network plus a career in the technology industry. #technology #internship #career #computer...

#engineering

Rashbin L.’s Avatar
Rashbin L. Mar 16 26 views

can anyone provide me with some report about designing mtorcycle steering?

I just wanted to know the various parameter I need to work on. If possible can I get some file or report that will help me to do the things chronologically. #engineer #motorcycle...

#engineering

Puteri Nabila M.’s Avatar
Puteri Nabila M. Mar 18 36 views

Can I take the Master Education in Harvard Univeristy, when I have Environmental Engineering as my bachelor degree?

Hello, My name is Nabila. I am in USA now to attend a student exchange program. I really love both environment and education fields. My big goal is to work in the United Nations someday. #education #college #environment #engineering...

#environmental-engineering

Chelsie F.’s Avatar
Chelsie F. Mar 18 53 views

How might COVID19 affect research opportunities within academic institutions?

I am majoring in Computer Science and Digital Art and was hoping to get involved with research as a means to build my resume. As far as computer science goes, I am interested in cybersecurity, software engineering, and/or curriculum development for computer science learning. As for digital...

#college #computer-science #research #software #engineering #covid-19 #digital-art

Javier F.’s Avatar
Javier F. Mar 13 37 views

Do you need to have hands on experience to be prepared for aviation mechanics?

I’m average height , and like to get things done no matter how big the obstacle is, I’m persistent and have a lot of will power, but is that enough to be ready for aviation mechanics #aviation...

#engineering

Otoniel G.’s Avatar
Otoniel G. Mar 13 51 views

What college degree you need to be a mechanic ?

My name is Otoniel Gonzalez i want to go to HCC college . I want to be a mechanic. How long it takes to study this career. #mechanics...

#engineering

Mohamed A.’s Avatar
Mohamed A. Mar 04 56 views

Whats the best way to get Software Engineering Internships

Hello I'm doing a MS in physics at the University of Washington and would love to get a SDE internship for the summer but I'm having problems getting interviews. # #engineering #interviews #internship...

#job-application

daniel M.’s Avatar
daniel M. Mar 02 40 views
Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Mar 03 119 views

What Would a Typical Day of a Machine Learning Engineer Consist of, and How Does it Compare to Other Engineering Fields?

After looking at most of my choices, I believe that my interests lie in software engineering, hardware engineering, mechanical engineering, and machine learning engineer. I've always been told that a role as a machine learning is quite complex, and can often be handled by very few individuals...

#engineering #career-advice #computer-science #technology #data-science

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Mar 01 80 views

How Should I Start Learning about Machine Learning at the Age of 15?

I don't want to be jumping all over the place, but this is just to keep in the side of my mind as I refine my web development skills and learn the general tools that a full-stack engineer utilizes. At 15, how do you recommend I begin to take interest in machine learning? I've always found it...

#computer #engineering #computer-science #technology #data-science

Jairah T.’s Avatar
Jairah T. Feb 24 55 views

What is the qulifications to be an electrician?

what should I study for while getting into this career field....

#engineering

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 23 73 views

Career pathways for Mechatronics?

I've researched a little on the topic, but have only found videos about robotics engineers. Is this the only pathway specialized for an individual with a mechatronics degree? Or is it broader than that? As a tenth grader, I want to be fully informed of every opportunity I have in engineering...

#technology #robotics #engineering #career

Giorgos K.’s Avatar
Giorgos K. Feb 23 87 views

CAN'T DECIDE...

Hello. I need your advice. I'm 21 years old, since a kid I loved cars a lot and I still do as well. I finished car technician technical high school with very good grade as well and I have 2 years of experience. I am currently studying now in a university about aircraft engineering (4 years) and...

#engineer #college #engineering #job #career