Career Questions tagged Engineering

Engineering involves the combination of science and math that lead to design or making something. Professionals in this field are typically called Engineers. For more information, please read below.

Allyson B.’s Avatar
Allyson B. Dec 10 42 views
Ayden W.’s Avatar
Ayden W. Dec 10 15 views
Steven E.’s Avatar
Steven E. Dec 04 18 views

what kind of problems happen often? do you like your job? what is the daily tasks?

Im 18 years old. Im from Yap and I am in job corps for auto mechanics. #engineering #job-search...

#career

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Dec 02 15 views

what does Aerospace Engineering intel?

What will I need to do to get into aerospace engineering #aerospace #engineering...

#mechanical

Crystal Z.’s Avatar
Crystal Z. Dec 02 25 views
Good S.’s Avatar
Good S. Nov 24 32 views

Are there ways to incorporate Science,Technology or Engineering in interior desingning?

I am a senior high student who needs to make a business proposal #engineering #technology #engineer...

#interior-designing

Adam H.’s Avatar
Adam H. Nov 20 33 views
Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20 25 views
Jack K.’s Avatar
Jack K. Nov 20 16 views
Henry H.’s Avatar
Henry H. Nov 14 33 views

What is the highest paid Engineer?

I would like to see what the highest paid Engineer career is because I want to see if I would be interested in that career. #engineering...

#money

Kyle N.’s Avatar
Kyle N. Nov 14 31 views
Kyle N.’s Avatar
Kyle N. Nov 14 17 views
jarred F.’s Avatar
jarred F. Nov 14 25 views

What mechanic Would be the easiest to do daily?

I like a job that is quick but it is fulfilling and makes you feel proud to be done. #engineering #business #career #entrepreneur #engineer...

Henry H.’s Avatar
Henry H. Nov 14 46 views

What Engineering career is in demand currently?

I am interested in Engineering, but I have not chosen the type I want to go in to. I need more information on which one I want to choose. #engineering # #engineer...

#career

jarred F.’s Avatar
jarred F. Nov 14 26 views
Drew R.’s Avatar
Drew R. Nov 14 42 views

What type of engineering suits me best

When i was growing up i took an interest to building and designing stuff, then revising it to make it better. #engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineering...

#technology

Isaac C.’s Avatar
Isaac C. Nov 14 29 views

What field of work should I pursue? With the most money

Hi my name is Isaac Conley, I enjoy MANY different things. Those of which are horseback riding, motorcycle building, cnc and cad, and welding. I want to go in to some kind of engineering career but I am not sure if I should go for metallurgy or mechatronics and anywhere in between. I enjoy art...

#metallurgy #engineering #welding #college

Joan F.’s Avatar
Joan F. Nov 12 46 views

What are some of the benefits of working as an engineer?

What are the plus-sides of working such a technology-driven job. #hardware #engineer #hardwareengineer #engineering #software-engineering #science...

#programming

Julian R.’s Avatar
Julian R. Nov 09 21 views

How do you know that you want to become a civil engineer?

#engineering. I am 15 years old and civil engineering seems great but I’m unsettled about...