Career Questions tagged Future

Jeremiah G.’s Avatar
Jeremiah G. Aug 05 115 views

How can I start my fame on TV or How can I start my political career

I've always wanted to be on TV advocating for youth, to show the world that even though we are young we can still acomplish big things, and that all we need is there support and efforts to help us get there. I want to be on TV to show adults that yes we are young yes we are kids/teenagers but...

future fashion career

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 79 views

In which states are athletic trainers needed the most?

I would like to know which states are a better fit for pursuing this sports/medical career. career medical geographic...

future

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Apr 21 176 views

What steps does one have to take to become a Chiropractor?

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in the career of a Chiropractor. I'm aware that one must have a Bachelor's Degree before applying for Chiropractor school? What majors and classes do you recommend someone apply for if they are interested in becoming a D.C. ? future career...

medical business chiropractor school college major kinesiology doctor

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14 152 views

What made you choose your current career

I'm a senior in high school planning to go to college future I was just wondering what made you choose your career? careers career-options...

career-choice

Arianna M.’s Avatar
Arianna M. Apr 07 343 views

What degree plan should I go for to become a Forensic Psychologist.

The on campus schools that I want to go to don't have a Forensic Psychologist degree and neither do any of the other schools I have looked up. I was wonder is there anyway that I could go get a degree plan for this career. career future college career-plan...

psychology

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 183 views

Would you say that trying to figure out what career you want to pursue when your young is helpful later in life

I am a middle school student who wants to know if thinking about your career when your young is good or if you should wait to worry about careers and jobs until later in life. career future career-path...

life

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 161 views

What are the best classes to take if I want to pursue the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. career career-counseling future student marketing #...

students

Aden R.’s Avatar
Aden R. Mar 04 105 views

How is Covid-19 going to affect the future of medicine, and sanitation.

With the Covid-19 pandemic around I wonder if this will push the medical community to improve sanitation everywhere, and be more prepared for another virus, in the future....

future

frantchelle C.’s Avatar
frantchelle C. Feb 24 139 views

How do I find a career that suits me better?

I'm a student in year 11, & I would like to have a career in the medical field. Right now, I am leaning more towards mid-wife but I want to see what other careers that may interest me. medical field mid-wife suitable # career-goals future...

career

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 163 views

What is it like in the future? Is COVID over in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! future...

covid

Angel Rose M.’s Avatar
Angel Rose M. Jan 18 122 views
Hope I.’s Avatar
Hope I. Nov 06, 2020 320 views

I'm in the 12th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career.

I'm a high school student wanting to explore my future and career. job college...

future

darnell H.’s Avatar
darnell H. Nov 05, 2020 190 views

How do I narrow down my career choices

I want to be a cop or a fireman. Im also really interested in being a real estate but i have no idea how to start it off future career...

college

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 212 views

What are the year expenses to become a lawyer

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I hope people respond to this. lawyer future career...

career-choice

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26, 2020 208 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

college money degree success future career

Brooke J.’s Avatar
Brooke J. Sep 29, 2020 222 views

What age can you start college for Pediatric Oncology?

I want to be a Pediatic Oncologist when I grow up. I want to help little kids because it warms my heart. I also plan on doing CNA in my high school to help with my medical skills in the future. My future is super important too me, none of my family went to college to get a degree in anything so...

high-school college future