Career Questions tagged Future

bianca D.’s Avatar
bianca D. Jan 18, 2018 322 views

I wonder how I can combine my passion for writing and technology into a career that I will absolutely love.

I know it is important for me to live my best life. This starts by finding my 'dream' career. I want to be successful in a career that I am passionate about. #career-counseling #career-choice #career #career-path #plan #future #question #creative-writing #women-in-tech #internships...

#college-major #work-life-balance #general-career-questions #help #success-driven #life-transitions #life

Alexis I.’s Avatar
Alexis I. Mar 14, 2014 2506 views

I am still unsure with what I want to be in the future can someone tell me how can I narrow down my possibilities

I have a lot of things I want to do but I am not sure which to choose because I know taht each would cange how my future may shape out to be #career #career-paths #future...

#undecided

Martina P.’s Avatar
Martina P. Apr 29, 2014 6887 views

Is it hard to get a job in the engineering field as a woman? Whats the ratio of women to men in a work environment? Whats the ratio in college?

I've heard that there are a lot of men in these fields and very little women. Would I have a better chance of getting the job because of diversity or a worse chance? #college #engineering #engineer #jobs...

#future

Antonio F.’s Avatar
Antonio F. May 18, 2015 744 views
Aiden N.’s Avatar
Aiden N. Oct 08, 2014 3404 views

What careers could I pursue that include traveling to different countries?

I am currently a Sophmore in Highschool. Through my school I am in an internship program that not only gives us opportunities but pushes us the students to figure out what they want to do for the future and how. Personally, finding a career in another nation is something I am very interested...

#career #travel #future #international

Antonio F.’s Avatar
Antonio F. Apr 21, 2015 739 views

What is the best internship for a student looking to become a district attorney in the future?

I am a sophomore planning early in life because I am very determined to be a district attorney in the future. #law #lawyer #law-school #future #philosophy...

#district-attorney

Shannon E.’s Avatar
Shannon E. Apr 09, 2015 586 views

How do you become the next Jerry seinfeld?

I just want his life he's the highest paid comedian he's a genius and has the ideal life #television...

#future

Antonio F.’s Avatar
Antonio F. Apr 07, 2015 2465 views

What is a good state to become a district attorney? Or what are some well known colleges?

I am a 17 year old sophomore planning my future early, and plan to be a district attorney after college. #college #law #lawyer #future...

#district-attorney

Antonio F.’s Avatar
Antonio F. Apr 06, 2015 1904 views

What majors do district attorneys usually go to school for?

I am a 10th grader planing to be a district attorney in the future, but i don't know what to major in college. #law #lawyer...

#future

Fabiana M.’s Avatar
Fabiana M. Jan 13, 2015 690 views
Karen B.’s Avatar
Karen B. Dec 16, 2014 5316 views

What are the main colleges in California with the best Pediatric nurse majors/programs?

I am applying to colleges and I wanted to know which ones in California are the best ones in majoring in Nursing, specifically pediatric nurse. What should I major/minor in? As you can see I don't know very much about this. Please and thank you. #nursing #colleges...

#future

Teal K.’s Avatar
Teal K. Apr 29, 2014 605 views

Would getting an internship in a career you don't entirely plan on following beneficial in the long run?

Work experience is very important in getting a job, but when you have very little work experience in the field you want to pursue, would internships in other fields be helpful in different fields? How separate should the difference be between the fields to be considered applicable #internship...

#multiple-interests #future

Martina P.’s Avatar
Martina P. Apr 29, 2014 728 views

Would going to a larger college help me get a job after college or would it make it harder?

I feel like if I go to a larger college it will be better known and I will have a better chance at getting a job. But I could be wrong. #college #jobs #future...

#success

Irma A.’s Avatar
Irma A. Apr 29, 2014 1001 views

Is it better to go to a bigger school rather than a smaller school?

I am a Sophomore at a small high school, and I was wondering if it was better to go to a big college and/or university? #college #university #school...

#future

Julie M.’s Avatar
Julie M. Apr 09, 2014 1016 views

How could art contribute towards having a successful job and life?

I'm currently in 11th grade, and now I'm considering on what I should do when I'm out of high school. I'm often interested in applying my artwork towards my own future. However, I was told several times that I could never make a living out of art and that it should be treated as a hobby. I felt...

#art #future #career

Forrest R.’s Avatar
Forrest R. Mar 14, 2014 761 views

Will the significant advance in technology/space exploration, mean that the demand of aerospace engineers will grow?

I was wondering since all this technology is rapidly changing will affect the job outlook of aerospace engineers. According to the Bureau of Labor statistics, the job outlook was slower than average. Will this statistic change in the next couple of years? #engineering #technology #job...

#outlook #aerospace #future

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Mar 14, 2014 964 views

When/how do you know what you want to do in your future career?

I have lost interest in my previous interests, and I do not know where to start. #college #career #university...

#future

Forrest R.’s Avatar
Forrest R. Mar 14, 2014 30751 views

How will aerospace engineering change in the future.

Aerospace engineering is a career that I deeply consider trying and I would like to know how this career could possibly change in the future specifically ten years from now. #engineering #career #aerospace...

#future

Forrest R.’s Avatar
Forrest R. Mar 12, 2014 701 views

What are some other jobs/careers that relate with aerospace engineering?

I am currently interested with aerospace engineering, and I would like to gain more knowledge within the field. I would like other careers that relate within the field so I can have other possible career options. #engineering #career #aerospace #future #knowledge...

#field

Forrest R.’s Avatar
Forrest R. Mar 05, 2014 891 views

What are some possible future careers?

Hi, I am currently a sophomore in high school. I have been wondering why everyone always talks about the jobs of the future and that they need to prepare us for these jobs. I was just wondering what would be a possible job in the future because I have no idea what jobs would be valued more in...

#future #career