Career Questions tagged Future

Bryanna G.’s Avatar
Bryanna G. Aug 27 38 views

What are some extra steps i can take to become a therapist ? whats needed to become one/

My name is Bryanna and im a junior in high school and i was looking at becoming a therapist in the future but i just need to know what i can do to help me get that done and what extra steps i need to take.Im a very friendly person and i love to help people out. #therapist #future #helping...

#therapy

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Aug 09 25 views
Makayla B.’s Avatar
Makayla B. Aug 02, 2018 127 views

Following your college career what were some challenges you faced transitioning from college to medical school?

How did you go about choosing a medical school to attend as far as maybe different opportunities they provided and maybe the demographics? #future surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #transition #surgery...

#surgeon

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02 127 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#coast-guard #any #career #aviation #company #college #major #hiring #navy #pilot #army #marine #technology #future #military #corporate #marines

Thi D.’s Avatar
Thi D. Jan 21, 2018 144 views

What is the best field of study in the medical field?

I am wanting to be in the medical field and I was wondering what is the best field of study to get into. What does the world need the most in the future and what can I do to improve the future of society? #society #medicine #field #future #doctor...

#healthcare

naileah C.’s Avatar
naileah C. Apr 30 99 views
Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 06 124 views

Can I go talk to a army recruiter at 14 years old.

I have a ton of questions to ask about the army to a recruiter. I want to talk to someone about it before high school before I really make it my goal. I want to have a plan before going into a journey that half way through the starting process decide it’s not for me. I really want to talk to a...

#future #military #army #recruiter #armyrecruiter #onestepahead

AJ C.’s Avatar
AJ C. Mar 06 126 views

As technology is advancing at an alarming rate, what are the drawbacks that future students will face?

Technology has been incorporated more into our daily lives, especially in school. For the future generation of students, what will be missed? For example, will handwriting skills decrease? Will more expose to blue light affect their eyes? Will there be less genuine interactions between student...

#teaching #engineering #computer #technology #future #tech #school #computer-engineering

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. Mar 05 140 views

In a world of growing technology; do you think help desk positions will still exist in 30 years?

Defining help desk as tier 1 support. solving issues users "SHOULD" be trained to troubleshoot and solve themselves, but for whatever reason they can not. If the issue goes beyond tier 1; help desk would create said ticket and route accordingly. To me; this sounds like it can all be...

#future #tech #computer-science #business #ai #technology

Henry K.’s Avatar
Henry K. Oct 31, 2018 182 views

Is academic research or internships better?

I am planning to go into aerospace engineering and astronomy. Would academic research or internships be more beneficial for future job prospects and staying competitive in the job market? #internship #research #jobs...

#future

Timothy Z.’s Avatar
Timothy Z. Sep 05, 2018 300 views

What are the potential downsides of joining the Military

I am in Sea Cadets (USNSCC) and I absolutely love it. I am playing on joining the Military (specifically to be a Navy Corpsman), but I would like to know what physiological and physical "downsides"/strains of such a job. I've heard mixed opinions, but I would like to read more into it....

#future #military #navy

Sally P.’s Avatar
Sally P. Aug 31, 2018 149 views

How do you balance who you are and who you will be with the past that you have encountered?

It is important to realize that knowing your past shapes your identity, but how do you allow it to shape your future. #past...

#future

Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 172 views

How do you know if you've found your right major, job, and school?

I've been talking to a lawyer and he just told me that he would have liked being a doctor more than being a lawyer. He has 2 kids and needs the income to feed them not going to school again. After seeing him regret his decision I'm worried about going to college and choosing my life. #lawyer...

#future #job #majors

Elizabeth P.’s Avatar
Elizabeth P. Aug 30, 2018 120 views

How do you know your career or college is the perfect fit?

I have gone on many tours of different colleges and I still have no idea which one felt the most "right". Is there some feeling that you can describe that may help me with my future decision of enrolling in a specific college? #future #help #career...

Macy E.’s Avatar
Macy E. Aug 30, 2018 155 views

How do I know what I want to be in the future?

When people ask me what I want to be when I grow up, I have no answer for them. Which makes me think, I have had 14 years to think and decide what I want to be but I still have no idea what I would want to do....

#future

Karen F.’s Avatar
Karen F. Aug 28, 2018 130 views

What is the difference from attending a private college than a public college?

I am at a community college and I plan to transfer to a four year college. I need some information of schools I should consider when transferring. Are private colleges better in academics or sports? Why do they cost so much? Are they better than public colleges? #future...

#confused

Sarah W.’s Avatar
Sarah W. Aug 28, 2018 171 views

How do you really know what want to do?

I sometimes fear that maybe I'm taking the easy route. Sometimes I feel like I don't have passion or I have no direction. #future...

#career

Ahlyia L.’s Avatar
Ahlyia L. Aug 27, 2018 227 views

What are the challenges I may face pursuing a career in science, and how can I stand out among the rest?

For my first two years in high school I have been studying biotechnology and I have been working diligently in preparing myself for college and the workforce. Though I have not decided on an exact career, I am deeply considering one within forensics, pharmaceuticals, or in the space exploration...

#medicine #career #science #forensics #high-school #stem #women-in-stem #student #steam #workforce #planetary-science #technology #future #pharmaceuticals #space-exploration #astrophysics #biotechnology #nasa

Liz E.’s Avatar
Liz E. Aug 23, 2018 135 views

I want to become an ELL/Dual Language elementary teacher. What all could I do with my Master's Degree in Spanish?

Spanish comes easily to me and I would like to incorporate it into my career, whether that be education or another field. #spanish #education #ell #future #career #foreignlanguages...

#elementary

Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Aug 20, 2018 196 views

What could I do as a career by majoring in Criminology

I want to major in Criminology but I'm not sure what options that would give me in terms of career paths. #career #future...

#career-paths

Makayla L.’s Avatar
Makayla L. Aug 16, 2018 142 views
Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 10, 2018 178 views

Linguistic majors with bachelor's degrees, what struggles did you face once you tried to enter the workforce?

I'm considering pursuing a Linguistics major for my BA. I've read that it's quite hard to get a job unless you also have Computer Science minor/double major paired with Linguistics, which isn't quite my plan, though I'm considering pairing Linguistics with CS if it becomes clear that pursuing...

#bachelors #lingusticsmajor #job #computer #ba #major #struggles #future #cs #work #csmajor #linguistics #college #in