Career Questions tagged Future

Junior’s Avatar
Junior Sep 20 86 views

What methods did you use/or use to memorize certain information?

This is for studying and for exams and questions.

Cera’s Avatar
Cera Aug 11 182 views

Is my career choice a good decision?

I'm only a freshman in high school, so I am able to change my decision, but I think this is probably what I want to do. I just wanted some more peoples' opinions about it, whether I should minor in something else as a backup plan or something. So, my plan is to major in an equine degree in...

Mariam’s Avatar
Mariam Jul 13 159 views

When deciding what job we want, should we opt for the one that pays more, or the one that you really want that pays little?

For example, I want to be a forensic scientist, but everyone is telling me that their salaries are too low so I shouldn't become one. So, I was thinking that instead, I could become a lawyer, but I don't feel that I would like it. I still have three years of high school left to decide what I...

Evelyn’s Avatar
Evelyn Jun 09 92 views

Would you rather just get your associates or would you just go to the big like a doctarl degree?

Would you go big with a doctorals degree in your career or would you just go little with an assocites degree?

Kendra’s Avatar
Kendra Jan 03 427 views

If I don't go to college what successful job could I get?

#college #future

Aleeciah’s Avatar
Aleeciah Dec 09, 2021 466 views

Do your middle school grades count for future jobs or highschools/colleges?

I failed completely last year during online school (it wasnt my kind of thing) but this year ive had all b's and c's, would last years grades affect anything in my future? #future # #college #college-advice

ciara’s Avatar
ciara Oct 10, 2021 254 views

any tips for anyone who wants to get into medicine (i'm interested in being an anesthesiologist)and how do you finance your money while in college and in med school and after that,i'd imagine it being stressful w/ all the debt racking up.

#medicine ,sophmore in #highschool ,#advice, #finance #help,#future #doctor #social butterfly
#higher education #premed

Randi’s Avatar
Randi Sep 30, 2021 324 views

how did you figure out what you wanted to do?

#undecided #major #job #career #work #college-major #jobs #job-search #careerpath #future

Randi’s Avatar
Randi Sep 30, 2021 320 views

What is your daily routine in your profession?

#profession #job #work #any #daily #routine #dailyroutine #jobs #future #career #career-path

Mickeal’s Avatar
Mickeal Aug 05, 2021 295 views

What might be the toughest skill for me to have as far as wanting to become an oncologist ?

#future #healthcare

Jeremiah’s Avatar
Jeremiah Aug 05, 2021 258 views

How can I start my fame on TV or How can I start my political career

I've always wanted to be on TV advocating for youth, to show the world that even though we are young we can still acomplish big things, and that all we need is there support and efforts to help us get there. I want to be on TV to show adults that yes we are young yes we are kids/teenagers but...

Leslie’s Avatar
Leslie Jul 30, 2021 361 views

What steps can I take to become a nurse?

#nurse #nursing #registered-nurses #future #career

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 190 views

In which states are athletic trainers needed the most?

I would like to know which states are a better fit for pursuing this sports/medical career. #career #medical #geographic #future

Dariehl’s Avatar
Dariehl May 06, 2021 244 views

What is the most challenging thing when working as a zoologist

#science #career #zoologist #zoology #life #future #I will succeed in this field

Darren’s Avatar
Darren Apr 21, 2021 738 views

What steps does one have to take to become a Chiropractor?

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in the career of a Chiropractor. I'm aware that one must have a Bachelor's Degree before applying for Chiropractor school? What majors and classes do you recommend someone apply for if they are interested in becoming a D.C. ? #future #career...

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Apr 14, 2021 293 views

What made you choose your current career

I'm a senior in high school planning to go to college #future I was just wondering what made you choose your career? #careers #career-options #career-choice

Arianna’s Avatar
Arianna Apr 07, 2021 616 views

What degree plan should I go for to become a Forensic Psychologist.

The on campus schools that I want to go to don't have a Forensic Psychologist degree and neither do any of the other schools I have looked up. I was wonder is there anyway that I could go get a degree plan for this career. #career #future #college #career-plan #psychology

Akshat’s Avatar
Akshat Mar 21, 2021 398 views

What may be the most promising and consistent career in the next 5 years?

#careers #future #career-choice #guidance-counselor

JWILLY’s Avatar
JWILLY Mar 18, 2021 337 views

Would you say that trying to figure out what career you want to pursue when your young is helpful later in life

I am a middle school student who wants to know if thinking about your career when your young is good or if you should wait to worry about careers and jobs until later in life. #career #future #career-path #life

Donovan’s Avatar
Donovan Mar 18, 2021 252 views

What are the best classes to take if I want to pursue the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #career #career-counseling #future #student #marketing # #students

Chris’s Avatar
Chris Mar 11, 2021 257 views

How does your career have a mental impact on you as a person and what do you enjoy most about it?

#career #career-choice #future

Aden’s Avatar
Aden Mar 04, 2021 231 views

How is Covid-19 going to affect the future of medicine, and sanitation.

With the Covid-19 pandemic around I wonder if this will push the medical community to improve sanitation everywhere, and be more prepared for another virus, in the future. #Future

frantchelle’s Avatar
frantchelle Feb 24, 2021 252 views

How do I find a career that suits me better?

I'm a student in year 11, & I would like to have a career in the medical field. Right now, I am leaning more towards mid-wife but I want to see what other careers that may interest me.
#medical field #mid-wife #suitable # #career-goals #future #career

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 310 views

What is it like in the future? Is COVID over in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#future #COVID

Angel Rose’s Avatar
Angel Rose Jan 18, 2021 216 views

Is it okay if im not active for one week?

#Future Nurse #Medicine

Shinjeeni’s Avatar
Shinjeeni Jan 18, 2021 265 views

i will probably be going for the medical field but i am still confused as to what career i will choose after that. I get bored of my tasks very easily, especially if the said task doesn't intrigue me

i am someone who gets bored very easily if the task at hand is not intriguing #career #career-counseling #future

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Nov 06, 2020 443 views

I'm in the 12th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career.

I'm a high school student wanting to explore my future and career. #job #college #future

darnell’s Avatar
darnell Nov 05, 2020 316 views

How do I narrow down my career choices

I want to be a cop or a fireman. Im also really interested in being a real estate but i have no idea how to start it off #future #career #college

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Oct 27, 2020 316 views

What are the year expenses to become a lawyer

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I hope people respond to this. #lawyer #future #career #career-choice

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Oct 26, 2020 308 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...