Career Questions tagged Future

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18 261 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#college #future #fashion #art #unsure #chef #sports-management #technology #travel #medicine

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Jun 13 168 views
Marie H.’s Avatar
Marie H. May 29 198 views

Could I make my passion my career?

Ok so I am currently 16 and I have always loved music and had a secret dream become a singer but only to preform, not to become famous or anything. Anyways over the years my thoughts about music have been taken over by school but when I was 14 I discovered Broadway, and my passion is stronger...

#career #art #future #music

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 28 170 views

I can't figure out which Information Technology (IT) that are still on demand?

I have to pick one of this specialization: *Forensic Specialization *Web Design and Development *IT Management and Administration #technology #computer #information-technology # #programming #help #ondemandjob #future #covid19 #career #careercoach...

#major

grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Apr 23 212 views

Would a major in Strategic Communications with a Business minor or a major in Marketing be best for a career in business?

I'm ending my second year in college and am having trouble with my major. I haven't necessarily decided on one yet. I'm deciding if I should do Strategic Communications with a Business minor or apply to the business school and do Marketing. I'm planning on applying no matter what but I would...

#college #marketing #future #communications #career #college-major #major #business #entrepreneur #stratcomm #comm

Bailey E.’s Avatar
Bailey E. Jan 28 115 views

What kind of work would I find in the welding career?

I'm currently interested in welding but I wanna know where it can take me in the future. Thank You :) #career #welding #future #career-choice...

#career-path

Bryanna G.’s Avatar
Bryanna G. Aug 27, 2019 84 views

What are some extra steps i can take to become a therapist ? whats needed to become one/

My name is Bryanna and im a junior in high school and i was looking at becoming a therapist in the future but i just need to know what i can do to help me get that done and what extra steps i need to take.Im a very friendly person and i love to help people out. #therapist #future #helping...

#therapy

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Aug 09, 2019 73 views
Makayla B.’s Avatar
Makayla B. Aug 02, 2018 193 views

Following your college career what were some challenges you faced transitioning from college to medical school?

How did you go about choosing a medical school to attend as far as maybe different opportunities they provided and maybe the demographics? #future surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #transition #surgery...

#surgeon

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 227 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#pilot #marine #company #coast-guard #corporate #major #marines #college #future #aviation #career #hiring #military #any #army #navy #technology

Thi D.’s Avatar
Thi D. Jan 21, 2018 202 views

What is the best field of study in the medical field?

I am wanting to be in the medical field and I was wondering what is the best field of study to get into. What does the world need the most in the future and what can I do to improve the future of society? #society #medicine #field #future #doctor...

#healthcare

naileah C.’s Avatar
naileah C. Apr 30, 2019 166 views
Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 06, 2019 284 views

Can I go talk to a army recruiter at 14 years old.

I have a ton of questions to ask about the army to a recruiter. I want to talk to someone about it before high school before I really make it my goal. I want to have a plan before going into a journey that half way through the starting process decide it’s not for me. I really want to talk to a...

#recruiter #future #armyrecruiter #army #onestepahead #military

AJ C.’s Avatar
AJ C. Mar 06, 2019 233 views

As technology is advancing at an alarming rate, what are the drawbacks that future students will face?

Technology has been incorporated more into our daily lives, especially in school. For the future generation of students, what will be missed? For example, will handwriting skills decrease? Will more expose to blue light affect their eyes? Will there be less genuine interactions between student...

#computer #teaching #future #engineering #school #technology #tech #computer-engineering

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. Mar 05, 2019 191 views

In a world of growing technology; do you think help desk positions will still exist in 30 years?

Defining help desk as tier 1 support. solving issues users "SHOULD" be trained to troubleshoot and solve themselves, but for whatever reason they can not. If the issue goes beyond tier 1; help desk would create said ticket and route accordingly. To me; this sounds like it can all be...

#business #future #computer-science #ai #technology #tech

Henry K.’s Avatar
Henry K. Oct 31, 2018 244 views

Is academic research or internships better?

I am planning to go into aerospace engineering and astronomy. Would academic research or internships be more beneficial for future job prospects and staying competitive in the job market? #internship #research #jobs...

#future

Timothy Z.’s Avatar
Timothy Z. Sep 05, 2018 378 views

What are the potential downsides of joining the Military

I am in Sea Cadets (USNSCC) and I absolutely love it. I am playing on joining the Military (specifically to be a Navy Corpsman), but I would like to know what physiological and physical "downsides"/strains of such a job. I've heard mixed opinions, but I would like to read more into it....

#navy #future #military

Sally P.’s Avatar
Sally P. Aug 31, 2018 193 views

How do you balance who you are and who you will be with the past that you have encountered?

It is important to realize that knowing your past shapes your identity, but how do you allow it to shape your future. #past...

#future

Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 236 views

How do you know if you've found your right major, job, and school?

I've been talking to a lawyer and he just told me that he would have liked being a doctor more than being a lawyer. He has 2 kids and needs the income to feed them not going to school again. After seeing him regret his decision I'm worried about going to college and choosing my life. #lawyer...

#majors #job #future

Elizabeth P.’s Avatar
Elizabeth P. Aug 30, 2018 154 views

How do you know your career or college is the perfect fit?

I have gone on many tours of different colleges and I still have no idea which one felt the most "right". Is there some feeling that you can describe that may help me with my future decision of enrolling in a specific college? #future #help #career...

Macy E.’s Avatar
Macy E. Aug 30, 2018 198 views

How do I know what I want to be in the future?

When people ask me what I want to be when I grow up, I have no answer for them. Which makes me think, I have had 14 years to think and decide what I want to be but I still have no idea what I would want to do....

#future

Karen F.’s Avatar
Karen F. Aug 28, 2018 197 views

What is the difference from attending a private college than a public college?

I am at a community college and I plan to transfer to a four year college. I need some information of schools I should consider when transferring. Are private colleges better in academics or sports? Why do they cost so much? Are they better than public colleges? #future...

#confused

Sarah W.’s Avatar
Sarah W. Aug 28, 2018 221 views

How do you really know what want to do?

I sometimes fear that maybe I'm taking the easy route. Sometimes I feel like I don't have passion or I have no direction. #future...

#career