Career Questions tagged Future

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Italy S. Jun 02 45 views

In which states are athletic trainers needed the most?

I would like to know which states are a better fit for pursuing this sports/medical career. #career #medical #geographic...

#future

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Darren L. Apr 21 129 views

What steps does one have to take to become a Chiropractor?

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in the career of a Chiropractor. I'm aware that one must have a Bachelor's Degree before applying for Chiropractor school? What majors and classes do you recommend someone apply for if they are interested in becoming a D.C. ? #future #career...

#school #chiropractor #business #medical #college #doctor #kinesiology #major

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Angel V. Apr 14 101 views

What made you choose your current career

I'm a senior in high school planning to go to college #future I was just wondering what made you choose your career? #careers #career-options...

#career-choice

Arianna M.’s Avatar
Arianna M. Arianna M. Apr 07 285 views

What degree plan should I go for to become a Forensic Psychologist.

The on campus schools that I want to go to don't have a Forensic Psychologist degree and neither do any of the other schools I have looked up. I was wonder is there anyway that I could go get a degree plan for this career. #career #future #college #career-plan...

#psychology

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. JWILLY H. Mar 18 150 views

Would you say that trying to figure out what career you want to pursue when your young is helpful later in life

I am a middle school student who wants to know if thinking about your career when your young is good or if you should wait to worry about careers and jobs until later in life. #career #future #career-path...

#life

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 135 views

What are the best classes to take if I want to pursue the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #career #career-counseling #future #student #marketing #...

#students

Aden R.’s Avatar
Aden R. Aden R. Mar 04 79 views

How is Covid-19 going to affect the future of medicine, and sanitation.

With the Covid-19 pandemic around I wonder if this will push the medical community to improve sanitation everywhere, and be more prepared for another virus, in the future....

#future

frantchelle C.’s Avatar
frantchelle C. frantchelle C. Feb 24 112 views

How do I find a career that suits me better?

I'm a student in year 11, & I would like to have a career in the medical field. Right now, I am leaning more towards mid-wife but I want to see what other careers that may interest me. #medical field #mid-wife #suitable # #career-goals #future...

#career

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 133 views

What is it like in the future? Is COVID over in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #future...

#covid

Angel Rose M.’s Avatar
Angel Rose M. Angel Rose M. Jan 18 97 views
Hope I.’s Avatar
Hope I. Hope I. Nov 06, 2020 284 views

I'm in the 12th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career.

I'm a high school student wanting to explore my future and career. #job #college...

#future

darnell H.’s Avatar
darnell H. darnell H. Nov 05, 2020 159 views

How do I narrow down my career choices

I want to be a cop or a fireman. Im also really interested in being a real estate but i have no idea how to start it off #future #career...

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 181 views

What are the year expenses to become a lawyer

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I hope people respond to this. #lawyer #future #career...

#career-choice

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Nathan L. Oct 26, 2020 177 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

#future #career #degree #college #money #success

Brooke J.’s Avatar
Brooke J. Brooke J. Sep 29, 2020 191 views

What age can you start college for Pediatric Oncology?

I want to be a Pediatic Oncologist when I grow up. I want to help little kids because it warms my heart. I also plan on doing CNA in my high school to help with my medical skills in the future. My future is super important too me, none of my family went to college to get a degree in anything so...

#college #high-school #future

Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Sara M. Sep 27, 2020 149 views

what medical career field should I look into

I always wanted/found an interest in the medical field, I'm currently in 10th grade and I don't know what field I should join. #future #medicine...

#medical

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Quaterya T. Sep 18, 2020 200 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

Rakel B.’s Avatar
Rakel B. Rakel B. Sep 18, 2020 122 views

What do veterinarians do on a daily basis?

I'm a 10th grader that have a future career to become a veterinarian. #future...

#veterinarian