Career Questions tagged Pilot

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 07 113 views

How do I become a med flight pilot AFTER flight school???

I really want to be a med flight pilot,and I need some more info on how to get employed by med flight. #pilot...

#aviation

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 16 98 views

Is high school to flight school a good place to go to become a pilot???and how do I get sighned up?

I have heard of high school to flight school and want to go threw that flight school.Its threw the millitary. #pilot And I could use some information about...

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 01 67 views

what is the best way to become a med flight pilot?

Its been my life long dream to be a med flight...

#pilot

Aiden R.’s Avatar
Aiden R. Feb 03 98 views
Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. Jan 27 124 views

Is it possible to Jon Shadow a airline pilot?

I have a assignment for my class to Jon shadow a career I plan on pursuing and I want to be a pilot my nearest airport is the Detroit metro airport. Any help appreciated! #aviation #airline-industry...

#pilot

Dillin M.’s Avatar
Dillin M. Jan 05 120 views

How often do you get to see your family while flying as a commercial pilot?

I am a sophomore in highschool and about a year ago, I really become fond of the idea of flying. I love riding in airplanes in general. I started taking some classes that would try to help me down the road of becoming a pilot....

#pilot

gowthami G.’s Avatar
gowthami G. Dec 19, 2019 88 views

is aviation course is best or not

Abongile M.’s Avatar
Abongile M. Nov 11, 2019 115 views

Can you tell me about the journey of becoming a pilot

I am a goal getter,talketive ,energetic ,focused ,l love challenges #pilot...

#airline-industry

Jackson M.’s Avatar
Jackson M. Oct 16, 2019 189 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 227 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#pilot #marine #company #coast-guard #corporate #major #marines #college #future #aviation #career #hiring #military #any #army #navy #technology

Ben R.’s Avatar
Ben R. May 15, 2019 141 views
saddiq N.’s Avatar
saddiq N. Apr 23, 2019 79 views

What are some important things i should know about airline pilots?

What are some key thing I should know or at least master before I come into airline pilots?...

#pilot

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 313 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#college #air-force #career #aviation #marine #high-school #fighter-pilot #any #marines #armed-forces #raptor #army #airline #hashtag

Yasseria A.’s Avatar
Yasseria A. Jan 19, 2019 163 views

Can I become a pilot or flight attendant with commerce?

Because I have commerce in my 11th grade An I so wanted to become a...

#pilot

sarah A.’s Avatar
sarah A. Dec 12, 2018 404 views
Nourhane S.’s Avatar
Nourhane S. Sep 30, 2018 294 views

Information about what i should take in High School in order to become an airline pilot

Hello, I'm a 10th-grade student here in Morocco but studies in an American school. I would love to know what AP's and courses I should take in my following years of High School in order to become an Airline Pilot. Also at the moment, I'm taking AP world history as well as AP English and would...

#pilot #college #aviation

Urara T.’s Avatar
Urara T. May 23, 2018 224 views

I am majoring in Aeronautical Science to be an airline pilot in the future. What is a good backup plan for the futue in case I lose my medical?

I am majoring in Aeronautical Science to be an airline pilot. I have private pilot license and instrument rating. I am minoring in computer science but I do not know what I should get Master degree with? (While I am going to build my flight hours as an instructor in my college, I get to have...

#pilot #airline-industry #career #aviation

Jesus J.’s Avatar
Jesus J. May 17, 2018 331 views

What do I need to do to become a pilot? What kind of school do I need to attend?

I'm a senior at high school and I want to be a airline pilot # #student #high-school #pilot...

Richard S.’s Avatar
Richard S. Jan 17, 2018 306 views

How difficult is it to land a job as a pilot in the Air Force?

I am currently going through JROTC, and I am looking to go into the officer candidate program. I would like to get into the Air Force Academy, and I think that will better my chances. I have already started the long and grueling application progress, and have gotten into contact with my...

#military-service #air-force #mliltary #pilot #aviation