Career Questions tagged Pilot

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 28 52 views

Do pilots ever sleep?

I get very sleepy when its boring and wondered if pilots ever sleep, who takes over, how does auto pilot work, how long do you sleep, and if there’s a schedule or shift....

pilot

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 28 48 views

How long do you stay at the destination before you have to fly back?

My dream goal is to travel everywhere I can and every time Im on a airplane I’ve always wonder how long does the airplane pilot stay at the destination before they fly back? travel...

pilot

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Aug 28 96 views

Pilot after BBA

I was a science student with Math , Physics and Chemistry as my main subjects in 11th and 12th but I had chosen BBA for my undergrad . Is there a possibility I can go to become a Commercial pilot after my BBA? pilot...

airline-industry

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. May 17 213 views

How much does it cost to become a cadet pilot?

In India , cadet pilot training . How much does it cost ? Which airlines have scholarship ? airplane pilot scholarship #cadet- military training...

flying

Jardil M.’s Avatar
Jardil M. Jun 19 82 views

How much does a airline pilots earn pe year

Im lusanda from phoenix Brookdale doing grd 10 The dream I want to achieve is to be an pilots I'm dark skinned ,kind ,shy I'm 15 years old...

pilot

angel S.’s Avatar
angel S. May 09 309 views

how do i become a pilot

I am in 8th and I just wanna ask how can I start studying for pilot becoming a pilot at the age of 14 and what all subjects should I be focusing on?...

pilot

maryam J.’s Avatar
maryam J. May 05 85 views

what are the steps to follow me for to become a commercial pilot

. I'm in 10 th standard .my sslc public exam is going well, only one exam is lefting .my amibition is to become a commercial-pilot ,so that i'm taking science in higher secondary school .BUT I DON'T KNOW after that what are the steps for me for to become a pilot commercial-pilot .I hope...

levi F.’s Avatar
levi F. Apr 22 224 views

How do I become a pilot or/and a Engineer?

I want to be a Fighter Pilot, and have a job after as a pilot or as an Engineer aviation job pilot...

engineering

priynashu X.’s Avatar
priynashu X. Mar 23 92 views

what i do for become a pilot

maths is my subject in college so what i do for become a pilot...

pilot

Amanda G.’s Avatar
Amanda G. Mar 18 127 views
Arjun S.’s Avatar
Arjun S. Mar 17 117 views

I need to be a pilot. I am in 7th grade. What can be the preparations can be done right now?

Hi, I am Arjun. I am always trying to be a pilot. Can you advice me how to go further? How much flying hours need to be a first officer? Any answers could be appreciated career...

pilot

Max W.’s Avatar
Max W. Feb 21 1501 views

How can I start preparing to become an airline pilot?

I'm in grade 8 and would like to know if there's any way I can start preparing already, and what I should be focusing on. Also, is it possible to switch the airline your working for? (I live in germany but am a british citizen and would like to work for ba). Any tips would be appreciated!!...

airlinepilot aviation pilot

Mark B.’s Avatar
Mark B. Feb 01 132 views

What is your favorite airplane to fly?

I plan to start a professional pilot degree program as a pilot aviation commercial-pilot and my goal is to eventually fly for Southwest...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 112 views

How many years does it take to be a pilot?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

pilot

Brady B.’s Avatar
Brady B. Nov 05, 2020 156 views

I am in 9th grade, and I am interested in many career choices. The one that has me the most intrigued is an Air Force Pilot. My question is, what would a day in the life of a fighter pilot be like?

In school, I am most interested in Math, Science, and Language Arts. Some of my hobbies include, sports, playing guitar, hunting, fishing, and playing video games. A topic that I am passionate about is that of Aviation, and Aeronautical Engineering. I have an idea of what I want to do ( USAF...

pilot airplane aviation

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 29, 2020 130 views

Pilot Requirements

can a tourism graduate be a pilot? if not what are the courses that can be a pilot? pilot aviation...

commercial-pilot

Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. Aug 12, 2020 454 views

Is it possible to Job shadow a pilot while in 7th grade?

I really want to be a commercial pilot and I am 12, and it has always been a dream to become a pilot. I live in Johannesburg (close to OR Tambo International airport) and I really want to study aeronautics, aviation, and my favorite subject is Geography. pilot aviation student...

airline-industry commercial-pilot

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 07, 2020 239 views

How do I become a med flight pilot AFTER flight school???

I really want to be a med flight pilot,and I need some more info on how to get employed by med flight. pilot...

aviation

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 16, 2020 295 views

Is high school to flight school a good place to go to become a pilot???and how do I get sighned up?

I have heard of high school to flight school and want to go threw that flight school.Its threw the millitary. pilot And I could use some information about...