Career Questions tagged Pilot

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. 2 days ago 9 views

How many years does it take to be a pilot?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

#pilot

Brady B.’s Avatar
Brady B. Nov 05, 2020 62 views

I am in 9th grade, and I am interested in many career choices. The one that has me the most intrigued is an Air Force Pilot. My question is, what would a day in the life of a fighter pilot be like?

In school, I am most interested in Math, Science, and Language Arts. Some of my hobbies include, sports, playing guitar, hunting, fishing, and playing video games. A topic that I am passionate about is that of Aviation, and Aeronautical Engineering. I have an idea of what I want to do ( USAF...

#pilot #airplane #aviation

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 29, 2020 49 views

Pilot Requirements

can a tourism graduate be a pilot? if not what are the courses that can be a pilot? #pilot #aviation...

#commercial-pilot

Carter M.’s Avatar
Carter M. Oct 21, 2020 72 views
Carter M.’s Avatar
Carter M. Oct 21, 2020 59 views
carter J.’s Avatar
carter J. Aug 27, 2020 72 views
Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. Aug 12, 2020 163 views

Is it possible to Job shadow a pilot while in 7th grade?

I really want to be a commercial pilot and I am 12, and it has always been a dream to become a pilot. I live in Johannesburg (close to OR Tambo International airport) and I really want to study aeronautics, aviation, and my favorite subject is Geography. #pilot #aviation #student...

#airline-industry #commercial-pilot

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 07, 2020 171 views

How do I become a med flight pilot AFTER flight school???

I really want to be a med flight pilot,and I need some more info on how to get employed by med flight. #pilot...

#aviation

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 16, 2020 142 views

Is high school to flight school a good place to go to become a pilot???and how do I get sighned up?

I have heard of high school to flight school and want to go threw that flight school.Its threw the millitary. #pilot And I could use some information about...

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 01, 2020 108 views

what is the best way to become a med flight pilot?

Its been my life long dream to be a med flight...

#pilot

Aiden R.’s Avatar
Aiden R. Feb 03, 2020 163 views
Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. Jan 27, 2020 197 views

Is it possible to Jon Shadow a airline pilot?

I have a assignment for my class to Jon shadow a career I plan on pursuing and I want to be a pilot my nearest airport is the Detroit metro airport. Any help appreciated! #aviation #airline-industry...

#pilot

Dillin M.’s Avatar
Dillin M. Jan 05, 2020 159 views

How often do you get to see your family while flying as a commercial pilot?

I am a sophomore in highschool and about a year ago, I really become fond of the idea of flying. I love riding in airplanes in general. I started taking some classes that would try to help me down the road of becoming a pilot....

#pilot

gowthami G.’s Avatar
gowthami G. Dec 19, 2019 128 views

is aviation course is best or not

Abongile M.’s Avatar
Abongile M. Nov 11, 2019 172 views

Can you tell me about the journey of becoming a pilot

I am a goal getter,talketive ,energetic ,focused ,l love challenges #pilot...

#airline-industry

Jackson M.’s Avatar
Jackson M. Oct 16, 2019 247 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 307 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#college #corporate #company #navy #aviation #coast-guard #military #major #any #future #marine #hiring #army #marines #technology #pilot #career

Ben R.’s Avatar
Ben R. May 15, 2019 190 views
saddiq N.’s Avatar
saddiq N. Apr 23, 2019 102 views

What are some important things i should know about airline pilots?

What are some key thing I should know or at least master before I come into airline pilots?...

#pilot

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 381 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#fighter-pilot #college #army #marines #high-school #airline #hashtag #aviation #raptor #air-force #any #armed-forces #career #marine