Career Questions tagged Pilot

priynashu X.’s Avatar
priynashu X. Mar 23 40 views

what i do for become a pilot

#maths is my subject in college so what i do for become a pilot...

#pilot

Amanda G.’s Avatar
Amanda G. Mar 18 55 views
Arjun S.’s Avatar
Arjun S. Mar 17 47 views

I need to be a pilot. I am in 7th grade. What can be the preparations can be done right now?

Hi, I am Arjun. I am always trying to be a pilot. Can you advice me how to go further? How much flying hours need to be a first officer? Any answers could be appreciated #career...

#pilot

Max W.’s Avatar
Max W. Feb 21 423 views

How can I start preparing to become an airline pilot?

I'm in grade 8 and would like to know if there's any way I can start preparing already, and what I should be focusing on. Also, is it possible to switch the airline your working for? (I live in germany but am a british citizen and would like to work for ba). Any tips would be appreciated!!...

#pilot #aviation #airlinepilot

Mark B.’s Avatar
Mark B. Feb 01 73 views

What is your favorite airplane to fly?

I plan to start a professional pilot degree program as a #pilot #aviation #commercial-pilot and my goal is to eventually fly for Southwest...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 63 views

How many years does it take to be a pilot?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

#pilot

Brady B.’s Avatar
Brady B. Nov 05, 2020 92 views

I am in 9th grade, and I am interested in many career choices. The one that has me the most intrigued is an Air Force Pilot. My question is, what would a day in the life of a fighter pilot be like?

In school, I am most interested in Math, Science, and Language Arts. Some of my hobbies include, sports, playing guitar, hunting, fishing, and playing video games. A topic that I am passionate about is that of Aviation, and Aeronautical Engineering. I have an idea of what I want to do ( USAF...

#pilot #aviation #airplane

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 29, 2020 70 views

Pilot Requirements

can a tourism graduate be a pilot? if not what are the courses that can be a pilot? #pilot #aviation...

#commercial-pilot

Carter M.’s Avatar
Carter M. Oct 21, 2020 86 views
carter J.’s Avatar
carter J. Aug 27, 2020 100 views
Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. Aug 12, 2020 265 views

Is it possible to Job shadow a pilot while in 7th grade?

I really want to be a commercial pilot and I am 12, and it has always been a dream to become a pilot. I live in Johannesburg (close to OR Tambo International airport) and I really want to study aeronautics, aviation, and my favorite subject is Geography. #pilot #aviation #student...

#commercial-pilot #airline-industry

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 07, 2020 185 views

How do I become a med flight pilot AFTER flight school???

I really want to be a med flight pilot,and I need some more info on how to get employed by med flight. #pilot...

#aviation

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 16, 2020 178 views

Is high school to flight school a good place to go to become a pilot???and how do I get sighned up?

I have heard of high school to flight school and want to go threw that flight school.Its threw the millitary. #pilot And I could use some information about...

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 01, 2020 124 views

what is the best way to become a med flight pilot?

Its been my life long dream to be a med flight...

#pilot

Aiden R.’s Avatar
Aiden R. Feb 03, 2020 273 views
Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. Jan 27, 2020 278 views

Is it possible to Jon Shadow a airline pilot?

I have a assignment for my class to Jon shadow a career I plan on pursuing and I want to be a pilot my nearest airport is the Detroit metro airport. Any help appreciated! #aviation #airline-industry...

#pilot

Dillin M.’s Avatar
Dillin M. Jan 05, 2020 191 views

How often do you get to see your family while flying as a commercial pilot?

I am a sophomore in highschool and about a year ago, I really become fond of the idea of flying. I love riding in airplanes in general. I started taking some classes that would try to help me down the road of becoming a pilot....

#pilot

gowthami G.’s Avatar
gowthami G. Dec 19, 2019 161 views
Abongile M.’s Avatar
Abongile M. Nov 11, 2019 205 views

Can you tell me about the journey of becoming a pilot

I am a goal getter,talketive ,energetic ,focused ,l love challenges #pilot...

#airline-industry

Jackson M.’s Avatar
Jackson M. Oct 16, 2019 284 views