Career Questions tagged Pilot

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#pilot #future #technology #aviation #career #corporate #army #coast-guard #hiring #any #navy #company #marine #major #college #marines #military

Ben R.’s Avatar
Ben R. May 15
saddiq N.’s Avatar
saddiq N. Apr 23

What are some important things i should know about airline pilots?

What are some key thing I should know or at least master before I come into airline pilots?...

#pilot

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#marine #college #aviation #air-force #fighter-pilot #armed-forces #career #high-school #hashtag #raptor #army #marines #any #airline

Yasseria A.’s Avatar
Yasseria A. Jan 19

Can I become a pilot or flight attendant with commerce?

Because I have commerce in my 11th grade An I so wanted to become a...

#pilot

sarah A.’s Avatar
sarah A. Dec 12, 2018
Nourhane S.’s Avatar
Nourhane S. Sep 30, 2018

Information about what i should take in High School in order to become an airline pilot

Hello, I'm a 10th-grade student here in Morocco but studies in an American school. I would love to know what AP's and courses I should take in my following years of High School in order to become an Airline Pilot. Also at the moment, I'm taking AP world history as well as AP English and would...

#aviation #pilot #college

Urara T.’s Avatar
Urara T. May 23, 2018

I am majoring in Aeronautical Science to be an airline pilot in the future. What is a good backup plan for the futue in case I lose my medical?

I am majoring in Aeronautical Science to be an airline pilot. I have private pilot license and instrument rating. I am minoring in computer science but I do not know what I should get Master degree with? (While I am going to build my flight hours as an instructor in my college, I get to have...

#aviation #pilot #career #airline-industry

Jesus J.’s Avatar
Jesus J. May 17, 2018

What do I need to do to become a pilot? What kind of school do I need to attend?

I'm a senior at high school and I want to be a airline pilot # #student #high-school #pilot...

Richard S.’s Avatar
Richard S. Jan 17, 2018

How difficult is it to land a job as a pilot in the Air Force?

I am currently going through JROTC, and I am looking to go into the officer candidate program. I would like to get into the Air Force Academy, and I think that will better my chances. I have already started the long and grueling application progress, and have gotten into contact with my...

#mliltary #pilot #military-service #aviation #air-force

Tristan M.’s Avatar
Tristan M. Dec 15, 2014

How can I job shadow a commercial pilot?

This is an assignment for me. Thank you to anyone who helped #job #pilot...

#new

Ganapathi S.’s Avatar
Ganapathi S. Nov 18, 2017

What to take in engineering to become a pilot!??

I want to become a pilot and i dont know which subject to take in engineering can u suggest me??#aeronautics #pilot #commercial-pilot...

#engineering

Meredith D.’s Avatar
Meredith D. Nov 05, 2017

If I am studying abroad in Berlin, Germany what is the best way I can keep my flying stills up to date?

How do I get involved in Germany with aviation? Are there any special places I should be flying over? Thanks #aviation #study-abroad...

#pilot

Meredith D.’s Avatar
Meredith D. Nov 05, 2017

What is the best way to gain flight hours if you are in college and not studying anything in aviation?

As a college student, away from home, and financially strained, what is the best way to gain flight hours during the school year? I think I might want to go into a career in aviation, but I only have my private pilot's license. How do I best prepare myself for a job as a pilot, when I am not...

#aviation #pilot #flight #college

Lathika B.’s Avatar
Lathika B. Aug 26, 2017

Hello....! I would like to work as a pilot but I'm not studying aero, i'm studying ece. Am I able to become a pilot?

i was just confused because my wish to work as pilot. i didn't have a guider to guide me. After 4 years what course would help me to work as pilot , what training should I do? pls guide me i want to work as pilot... #pilot #career...

#confused

danush A.’s Avatar
danush A. May 02, 2016

How do I become a pilot?

I'm from J B nagar school in India, and am currently studying in the 10th grade. I'm interested in becoming a pilot and could use some guidance. #pilot #education #career #aviation...

Ricky S.’s Avatar
Ricky S. May 12, 2017

How can i use college flight time to get a career.

I would like to go to a flying school in Arizona and im wondering how i could get a job out of college. #pilot #airline-pilot #career-details...

#job-application

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. May 30, 2017

What is the cheapest and easiest method to become an airline pilot

I'm currently a junior in high school and plan to attend a 4-year university to get my bachelors in computer science. I know that most major airlines require at least a 4-year degree, but it doesn't matter what they major in. I could go to a more popular aviation school such as Embry-Riddle...

#aviation #pilot #airline-industry