Career Questions tagged Pilot

jake T.’s Avatar
jake T. Apr 27 67 views
Kirill K.’s Avatar
Kirill K. Apr 26 143 views

I want to become an Air Traffic Controller (ATC) in the US Air Force and I have some questions.

1. To become an ATC, do I need to simply enlist, or do I need to go to ROTC or the Air Force Academy? 2. What training is required to get the job? 3. Do you think that computers and other machines will soon make the job more automatic? 4. What are some tips that can help someone on the job?...

Brenttyn P.’s Avatar
Brenttyn P. Mar 10 99 views

Going out of flight school with a private helicopter pilot's license, what are some jobs in which I'd be eligible to still make a wage?

#aviation Originally, I had applied to the Coast Guard Academy to become a helicopter pilot and got hours that way, but recently was rejected. My backup plan is to go through a private pilot school and get my license that way. The issue I am running into is how to go about still gaining hours,...

Linda R.’s Avatar
Linda R. Nov 17, 2021 200 views
Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 17, 2021 142 views
Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 28, 2021 159 views

Do pilots ever sleep?

I get very sleepy when its boring and wondered if pilots ever sleep, who takes over, how does auto pilot work, how long do you sleep, and if there’s a schedule or shift. #pilot

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 28, 2021 229 views

How long do you stay at the destination before you have to fly back?

My dream goal is to travel everywhere I can and every time Im on a airplane I’ve always wonder how long does the airplane pilot stay at the destination before they fly back? #travel #pilot

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Aug 28, 2021 238 views

Pilot after BBA

I was a science student with Math , Physics and Chemistry as my main subjects in 11th and 12th but I had chosen BBA for my undergrad . Is there a possibility I can go to become a Commercial pilot after my BBA? #pilot #airline-industry

Jardil M.’s Avatar
Jardil M. Jun 19, 2021 161 views

How much does a airline pilots earn pe year

Im lusanda from phoenix Brookdale doing grd 10

The dream I want to achieve is to be an pilots I'm dark skinned ,kind ,shy I'm 15 years old #pilot

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. May 17, 2021 426 views

How much does it cost to become a cadet pilot?

In India , cadet pilot training .
How much does it cost ?
Which airlines have scholarship ? #airplane #pilot #scholarship #cadet- #military training #flying

angel S.’s Avatar
angel S. May 09, 2021 607 views

how do i become a pilot

I am in 8th and I just wanna ask how can I start studying for pilot becoming a pilot at the age of 14 and what all subjects should I be focusing on? #pilot

maryam J.’s Avatar
maryam J. May 05, 2021 153 views

what are the steps to follow me for to become a commercial pilot

. I'm in 10 th standard .my sslc public exam is going well, only one exam is lefting .my amibition is to become a #commercial-pilot ,so that i'm taking science in higher secondary school .BUT I DON'T KNOW after that what are the steps for me for to become a #pilot #commercial-pilot .I hope...

levi F.’s Avatar
levi F. Apr 22, 2021 426 views

How do I become a pilot or/and a Engineer?

I want to be a Fighter Pilot, and have a job after as a pilot or as an Engineer #aviation #job #pilot #Engineering

priynashu X.’s Avatar
priynashu X. Mar 23, 2021 161 views

what i do for become a pilot

#maths is my subject in college so what i do for become a pilot
#pilot

Arjun S.’s Avatar
Arjun S. Mar 17, 2021 190 views

I need to be a pilot. I am in 7th grade. What can be the preparations can be done right now?

Hi, I am Arjun. I am always trying to be a pilot. Can you advice me how to go further? How much flying hours need to be a first officer? Any answers could be appreciated #career #pilot

Cherlyn P.’s Avatar
Cherlyn P. Mar 12, 2021 331 views
Max W.’s Avatar
Max W. Feb 21, 2021 1764 views

How can I start preparing to become an airline pilot?

I'm in grade 8 and would like to know if there's any way I can start preparing already, and what I should be focusing on. Also, is it possible to switch the airline your working for? (I live in germany but am a british citizen and would like to work for ba). Any tips would be appreciated!!...

Mark B.’s Avatar
Mark B. Feb 01, 2021 217 views

What is your favorite airplane to fly?

I plan to start a professional pilot degree program as a #pilot #aviation #commercial-pilot and my goal is to eventually fly for Southwest Airlines.

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 189 views

How many years does it take to be a pilot?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!

#pilot

Brady B.’s Avatar
Brady B. Nov 05, 2020 236 views

I am in 9th grade, and I am interested in many career choices. The one that has me the most intrigued is an Air Force Pilot. My question is, what would a day in the life of a fighter pilot be like?

In school, I am most interested in Math, Science, and Language Arts. Some of my hobbies include, sports, playing guitar, hunting, fishing, and playing video games. A topic that I am passionate about is that of Aviation, and Aeronautical Engineering. I have an idea of what I want to do ( USAF...