Career Questions tagged Aviation

jake T.’s Avatar
jake T. Apr 27 67 views
Kirill K.’s Avatar
Kirill K. Apr 26 143 views

I want to become an Air Traffic Controller (ATC) in the US Air Force and I have some questions.

1. To become an ATC, do I need to simply enlist, or do I need to go to ROTC or the Air Force Academy? 2. What training is required to get the job? 3. Do you think that computers and other machines will soon make the job more automatic? 4. What are some tips that can help someone on the job?...

Sam K.’s Avatar
Sam K. Apr 26 146 views

questions on jobs

how long can it take to get the job
how many years of college
is it a dangerous job
what is flown
how much do they make?

Brenttyn P.’s Avatar
Brenttyn P. Mar 10 99 views

Going out of flight school with a private helicopter pilot's license, what are some jobs in which I'd be eligible to still make a wage?

#aviation Originally, I had applied to the Coast Guard Academy to become a helicopter pilot and got hours that way, but recently was rejected. My backup plan is to go through a private pilot school and get my license that way. The issue I am running into is how to go about still gaining hours,...

danica C.’s Avatar
danica C. Jan 19 92 views

how to become a flight attendant

i am not perfect but i know what is write or wrong. #aviation

danica C.’s Avatar
danica C. Jan 19 287 views
kim L.’s Avatar
kim L. Nov 07, 2021 479 views

What are the usual questions do interviewer ask you in applying a flight attendant job. thanks

My name is kim and i'm from davao city, I'm an aspiring flight attendant of cebu pacific pleased to meet you.
#aviation #airline-industry #job-application #interviews #CebuPacific
Can you please give me some interviewee question for Cebu Pacific flight attendant

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Oct 05, 2021 145 views

What is some advice for taking PPL check ride? I'm eligible to take mine in January, that's when I turn 17.

I'm getting my PPL and want to pursue aviation as a career. Just wanted to get some insight on other people's experiences. #aviation

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Sep 14, 2021 155 views

What college degree do most pilots get?

I'm currently getting my private pilots licenses and I want to pursue being a pilot as a career. College is a must for me, but I would like to get more insight on what degree to get.

#aviation #pilots #college #airline-industry

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Aug 30, 2021 230 views

Aviation in the future

I am a student in the business administration track but has always been very passionate of becoming a pilot in the commercial stream
May I know how the opportunities for becoming a pilot be in the future if I ever plan on becoming one ? #aviation #airline-industry

Peace S.’s Avatar
Peace S. Jul 16, 2021 487 views

Can I be an actress and a flight attendant

I am very interested in acting and I dream of being an actress someday and I will like to be a flight attendant because it will make me travel the world and meet new people , but the fact that air hostess don't get much time for themselves makes me feel I won't have time to pursue my dreams...

Dawson N.’s Avatar
Dawson N. Jun 24, 2021 168 views

I plan on going into the Navy for Aviation Mechanics I was just wondering the process of the entire endeavor

My name is Dawson Noll, I plan on going into the navy for aviation mechanics after my time at job corps learning auto mechanics along with diesel mechanics so I can have the best chance at attaining aviation mechanics for my MOA in the navy. #aviation #navy #airline-industry

levi F.’s Avatar
levi F. Apr 22, 2021 426 views

How do I become a pilot or/and a Engineer?

I want to be a Fighter Pilot, and have a job after as a pilot or as an Engineer #aviation #job #pilot #Engineering

Cherlyn P.’s Avatar
Cherlyn P. Mar 12, 2021 331 views
Max W.’s Avatar
Max W. Feb 21, 2021 1764 views

How can I start preparing to become an airline pilot?

I'm in grade 8 and would like to know if there's any way I can start preparing already, and what I should be focusing on. Also, is it possible to switch the airline your working for? (I live in germany but am a british citizen and would like to work for ba). Any tips would be appreciated!!...

Mark B.’s Avatar
Mark B. Feb 01, 2021 218 views

What is your favorite airplane to fly?

I plan to start a professional pilot degree program as a #pilot #aviation #commercial-pilot and my goal is to eventually fly for Southwest Airlines.

Marco F.’s Avatar
Marco F. Jan 28, 2021 381 views

Is work as an entry level aerospace engineer hands-on and experimental or hands-off observational?

#aerospace #aviation #engineer #entrylevel #aeronautical # #airline-industry #work #handson #stemcareers #technology I am a high school junior, and I am really considering pursuing a degree/career in aerospace engineering. I love physics and math. I am just worried about how much I'll actually...

Brady B.’s Avatar
Brady B. Nov 05, 2020 236 views

I am in 9th grade, and I am interested in many career choices. The one that has me the most intrigued is an Air Force Pilot. My question is, what would a day in the life of a fighter pilot be like?

In school, I am most interested in Math, Science, and Language Arts. Some of my hobbies include, sports, playing guitar, hunting, fishing, and playing video games. A topic that I am passionate about is that of Aviation, and Aeronautical Engineering. I have an idea of what I want to do ( USAF...

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 29, 2020 208 views

Pilot Requirements

can a tourism graduate be a pilot? if not what are the courses that can be a pilot? #pilot #aviation #commercial-pilot

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Oct 21, 2020 183 views

As a air traffic controller, is it very stressful leading the planes through the air if there are many in the area.

My grandpa used to be a air traffic controller and from what ive heard about it, it seems like it is a job that might be fit for me. #aviation