Career Questions tagged Aviation

Brady B.’s Avatar
Brady B. Nov 05 45 views

I am in 9th grade, and I am interested in many career choices. The one that has me the most intrigued is an Air Force Pilot. My question is, what would a day in the life of a fighter pilot be like?

In school, I am most interested in Math, Science, and Language Arts. Some of my hobbies include, sports, playing guitar, hunting, fishing, and playing video games. A topic that I am passionate about is that of Aviation, and Aeronautical Engineering. I have an idea of what I want to do ( USAF...

#airplane #aviation #pilot

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 29 32 views

Pilot Requirements

can a tourism graduate be a pilot? if not what are the courses that can be a pilot? #pilot #aviation...

#commercial-pilot

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Oct 21 35 views

As a air traffic controller, is it very stressful leading the planes through the air if there are many in the area.

My grandpa used to be a air traffic controller and from what ive heard about it, it seems like it is a job that might be fit for me....

#aviation

Carter M.’s Avatar
Carter M. Oct 21 32 views
Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. Aug 12 123 views

Is it possible to Job shadow a pilot while in 7th grade?

I really want to be a commercial pilot and I am 12, and it has always been a dream to become a pilot. I live in Johannesburg (close to OR Tambo International airport) and I really want to study aeronautics, aviation, and my favorite subject is Geography. #pilot #aviation #student...

#commercial-pilot #airline-industry

Chelsea K.’s Avatar
Chelsea K. Aug 04 88 views
Chelsea K.’s Avatar
Chelsea K. Jul 30 83 views

How many years does it take to get to a commercial pilot?

I’m a high school student, I love the idea of seeing different places and I think I can to that through being a pilot I still have more to learn. #aviation...

#commercial-pilot

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 15 148 views

which ASVAB test would I have to take in the army to be come a pilot???

I would like to know what test/how many test I would have to take #aviation...

#military

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 07 161 views

How do I become a med flight pilot AFTER flight school???

I really want to be a med flight pilot,and I need some more info on how to get employed by med flight. #pilot...

#aviation

Yanni Emmanuel P.’s Avatar
Yanni Emmanuel P. May 03 110 views

Does it really need to be a Degree Holder before getting the PPL?

I'm going to college next year and I'm taking the Aviation course, I like asking questions to the professionals about the career I'm talking . #career #college...

#aviation

Javier F.’s Avatar
Javier F. Mar 13 126 views

Do you need to have hands on experience to be prepared for aviation mechanics?

I’m average height , and like to get things done no matter how big the obstacle is, I’m persistent and have a lot of will power, but is that enough to be ready for aviation mechanics #aviation...

#engineering

Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. Jan 27 173 views

Is it possible to Jon Shadow a airline pilot?

I have a assignment for my class to Jon shadow a career I plan on pursuing and I want to be a pilot my nearest airport is the Detroit metro airport. Any help appreciated! #aviation #airline-industry...

#pilot

gowthami G.’s Avatar
gowthami G. Dec 19, 2019 115 views

is aviation course is best or not

Jackson M.’s Avatar
Jackson M. Oct 16, 2019 228 views
Gratian T.’s Avatar
Gratian T. Sep 06, 2019 278 views
Roman K.’s Avatar
Roman K. Aug 20, 2019 128 views

Why do you need a DOT certificate/license to be a Flight Attendant Supervisor, but do not need one to be just a regular Flight Attendant

A trainee in a job training program learning Office Administration skills that will move onto the Advanced Transportation Program, with the career goal of being a Flight Attendant. #career #aviation...

#airline-industry

Nikyle B.’s Avatar
Nikyle B. Jul 07, 2019 299 views

What types of math will you be faced against as an aviation mechanic?

I'm planning on starting college classes to become an aviation mechanic & just wanted to know what types of math would I encounter? It's not really my strong-suit & I know that for a fact... #math #aviation #college...

#engineering

Sarah F.’s Avatar
Sarah F. Jun 13, 2019 142 views

If I want to become a commercial airline pilot, what classes should I take in high school? Is it better to go to flight school or a 4yr college and major in aeronautics?

What classes would not only stand out in an application, but also help me in my classes in college if I go on to study aeronautics?...

#aviation

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 283 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#technology #future #aviation #college #military #any #marines #pilot #career #marine #coast-guard #corporate #hiring #army #major #navy #company

Jessalyn R.’s Avatar
Jessalyn R. May 13, 2019 200 views

What it is like to be in Aviation or a Doctor?

I'm interested in a career either in #aviation or becoming a #doctor? What's it like? #career...

#career-path

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 14, 2019 261 views

Should I do an apprenticeship?

Recently there's been an apprentice program for a train company. The way their program works is that I would do it every other day. Basically, I go to school one day, and the apprenticeship another day. I don't know if I should do it because then I would have to quit all of my electives (Band,...

#pathway #technology #medicine #information-technology #aviation #high-school #biomedical-engineering #airline #military #robotics #fighter-pilot #band #pilot #college-major #marine #physics #armed-forces #aerospace-engineering #math #raptor #engineer #career-pathway #airline-industry #tech #hashtag #computer-science #mechanical-engineering #college #engineering #any #science #schedule #air-force #mechanical #marines #chemistry #career #army #biology #navy #aeronautics

Rodriquez M.’s Avatar
Rodriquez M. Apr 23, 2019 134 views
Rodriquez M.’s Avatar
Rodriquez M. Apr 23, 2019 109 views
Cody R.’s Avatar
Cody R. Apr 17, 2019 118 views

How much education needed to be a Pilot?

How much education is needed to be a Commercial Pilot?...

#aviation

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 14, 2019 265 views

Is it better to take high school classes that are fun, or beneficial to college and career?

I want to become an engineer (Robotics or Aerospace Engineering). Currently, I'm left with a choice of taking classes like Mandarin Chinese (which would look good on resumes, and college applications), or classes like Engineering Principles, Electronics, and Robotics. I don't really want to...