Career Questions tagged Aviation

kim L.’s Avatar
kim L. Nov 07 92 views

Can you please give me some interviewee question for Cebu Pacific flight attendant

My name is kim and i'm from davao city, I'm an aspiring flight attendant of cebu pacific pleased to meet you. aviation airline-industry job-application interviews...

cebupacific

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Oct 05 74 views

What is some advice for taking PPL check ride? I'm eligible to take mine in January, that's when I turn 17.

I'm getting my PPL and want to pursue aviation as a career. Just wanted to get some insight on other people's experiences....

aviation

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Sep 14 79 views

What college degree do most pilots get?

I'm currently getting my private pilots licenses and I want to pursue being a pilot as a career. College is a must for me, but I would like to get more insight on what degree to get. aviation pilots college...

airline-industry

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Aug 30 125 views

Aviation in the future

I am a student in the business administration track but has always been very passionate of becoming a pilot in the commercial stream May I know how the opportunities for becoming a pilot be in the future if I ever plan on becoming one ? aviation...

airline-industry

Peace S.’s Avatar
Peace S. Jul 16 249 views

Can I be an actress and a flight attendant

I am very interested in acting and I dream of being an actress someday and I will like to be a flight attendant because it will make me travel the world and meet new people , but the fact that air hostess don't get much time for themselves makes me feel I won't have time to pursue my dreams...

aviation theater travel

Dawson N.’s Avatar
Dawson N. Jun 24 108 views

I plan on going into the Navy for Aviation Mechanics I was just wondering the process of the entire endeavor

My name is Dawson Noll, I plan on going into the navy for aviation mechanics after my time at job corps learning auto mechanics along with diesel mechanics so I can have the best chance at attaining aviation mechanics for my MOA in the navy. aviation navy...

airline-industry

levi F.’s Avatar
levi F. Apr 22 253 views

How do I become a pilot or/and a Engineer?

I want to be a Fighter Pilot, and have a job after as a pilot or as an Engineer aviation job pilot...

engineering

Max W.’s Avatar
Max W. Feb 21 1559 views

How can I start preparing to become an airline pilot?

I'm in grade 8 and would like to know if there's any way I can start preparing already, and what I should be focusing on. Also, is it possible to switch the airline your working for? (I live in germany but am a british citizen and would like to work for ba). Any tips would be appreciated!!...

aviation airlinepilot pilot

Mark B.’s Avatar
Mark B. Feb 01 148 views

What is your favorite airplane to fly?

I plan to start a professional pilot degree program as a pilot aviation commercial-pilot and my goal is to eventually fly for Southwest...

Marco F.’s Avatar
Marco F. Jan 28 272 views

Is work as an entry level aerospace engineer hands-on and experimental or hands-off observational?

aerospace aviation engineer entrylevel aeronautical # airline-industry work handson stemcareers technology I am a high school junior, and I am really considering pursuing a degree/career in aerospace engineering. I love physics and math. I am just worried about how much I'll actually...

yeshwanthi M.’s Avatar
yeshwanthi M. Dec 27, 2020 165 views

Why u should love the app

as u can get jobs for young ages with a great pay online aviation aviation navy general...

military

Brady B.’s Avatar
Brady B. Nov 05, 2020 173 views

I am in 9th grade, and I am interested in many career choices. The one that has me the most intrigued is an Air Force Pilot. My question is, what would a day in the life of a fighter pilot be like?

In school, I am most interested in Math, Science, and Language Arts. Some of my hobbies include, sports, playing guitar, hunting, fishing, and playing video games. A topic that I am passionate about is that of Aviation, and Aeronautical Engineering. I have an idea of what I want to do ( USAF...

aviation airplane pilot

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 29, 2020 147 views

Pilot Requirements

can a tourism graduate be a pilot? if not what are the courses that can be a pilot? pilot aviation...

commercial-pilot

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Oct 21, 2020 131 views

As a air traffic controller, is it very stressful leading the planes through the air if there are many in the area.

My grandpa used to be a air traffic controller and from what ive heard about it, it seems like it is a job that might be fit for me....

aviation

Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. Aug 12, 2020 493 views

Is it possible to Job shadow a pilot while in 7th grade?

I really want to be a commercial pilot and I am 12, and it has always been a dream to become a pilot. I live in Johannesburg (close to OR Tambo International airport) and I really want to study aeronautics, aviation, and my favorite subject is Geography. pilot aviation student...

commercial-pilot airline-industry

Chelsea K.’s Avatar
Chelsea K. Aug 04, 2020 210 views
Chelsea K.’s Avatar
Chelsea K. Jul 30, 2020 197 views

How many years does it take to get to a commercial pilot?

I’m a high school student, I love the idea of seeing different places and I think I can to that through being a pilot I still have more to learn. Aviation...

commercial-pilot

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 15, 2020 272 views

which ASVAB test would I have to take in the army to be come a pilot???

I would like to know what test/how many test I would have to take aviation...

military

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 07, 2020 251 views

How do I become a med flight pilot AFTER flight school???

I really want to be a med flight pilot,and I need some more info on how to get employed by med flight. pilot...

aviation

Yanni Emmanuel P.’s Avatar
Yanni Emmanuel P. May 03, 2020 227 views

Does it really need to be a Degree Holder before getting the PPL?

I'm going to college next year and I'm taking the Aviation course, I like asking questions to the professionals about the career I'm talking . career college...

aviation