Career Questions tagged Flight Attendant

Lillian L.’s Avatar
Lillian L. Nov 14, 2019 75 views

What issues may I come across as a flight attendant?

I know that there is not a degree needed for becoming a flight attendant so I'd like to know any of the hardships I may face in this job #airline-industry #flight-attendant #career #travel...

#difficulties

Deonte E.’s Avatar
Deonte E. Jan 09, 2019 122 views

What is the Salary for the position I am seeking?

What is the Salary for the position I am seeking which is Flight Attendant? #salary #flight-attendant #airlines...

#airlines-industry

sana B.’s Avatar
sana B. May 17, 2016 502 views
Jayleen F.’s Avatar
Jayleen F. May 27, 2016 1797 views
Jayleen F.’s Avatar
Jayleen F. May 20, 2016 1002 views

Is becoming a flight attendant hard to do?

I enjoy flying and always think that the flight attendants have the coolest job ever. They get to travel and get paid. What kind of training do you have to do? #flight-attendant...

#flight-safety

Janna L.’s Avatar
Janna L. May 16, 2016 498 views

Flight attendant

Is there an age limitation for being a flight attendant?...

#flight-attendant

Daniella N.’s Avatar
Daniella N. May 13, 2016 485 views

What does it take to become a floght attendant?

Hello, I'm a sophmore from Boston that is still indecisive about what I want to do after high school. A flight attendant stuck out to me and was wondering what colleges are great for being a flight attendant and what's required of me to become one. What's it like to be one? #college #career...

#career-choice #flight-attendant

Rachelle C.’s Avatar
Rachelle C. Mar 09, 2016 658 views

What jobs exactly are included in the "flight operations" teams at an airline?

I've heard about jobs in flight operations, but I don't know what exactly this means. What are some of these jobs? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation #airline-industry #flight-attendant #cabin-crew...

#flight-crew

Justine W.’s Avatar
Justine W. Mar 08, 2016 900 views

What kind of training does a stewardess need to work for an airline?

How long was the training program before you got to start working? Was it hard? I want to become a stewardess and get paid to travel after graduating from high school. This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation...

#flight-attendant #airline-industry

Derrin K.’s Avatar
Derrin K. Mar 08, 2016 644 views

How are job responsibilities delegated for inflight crews?

How do you decided on who does what? Do you earn more responsibilities with seniority? #aviation #airline-industry...

#flight-attendant

Remy M.’s Avatar
Remy M. Mar 07, 2016 670 views

How do I apply to become a flight attendant?

I want to work and travel for a couple of years before applying to college. This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage. #aviation #airline-industry...

#flight-attendant

Margot M.’s Avatar
Margot M. Mar 07, 2016 2213 views

Do pilots and flight attendants work as part of the same flight crew every single flight, or do you work with different people every flight?

If you work with each other routinely, do you develop friendships and spend your free time together when you're in cities other than your home city? Do you work better because you're friends? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage....

#pilot #flight-attendant #aviation #airline-industry

David  O.’s Avatar
David O. Mar 06, 2016 2718 views

Since flight attendants and pilots are always traveling, how difficult is it to have work/life balance?

How long, on average, are pilots and flight attendants traveling at one time? How hard is it on you and your families to be traveling so often? #aviation #pilot...

#flight-attendant

Bailey L.’s Avatar
Bailey L. Mar 06, 2016 2459 views

Other than a pilot or flight attendant, what are some other job options in the airline industry?

I'm interested in business and I LOVE to travel, so I'd like to look into the airline industry as a possible career option. I'm just not sure what jobs there are other than on an airline (like pilots and flight attendants). Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you in advance. #aviation...

#pilot #flight-attendant #airline-industry

Chris C.’s Avatar
Chris C. Mar 06, 2016 744 views
Chantelle S.’s Avatar
Chantelle S. Aug 03, 2015 882 views

Flight Attendant and Relationship

I have been applying for a flight attendant position with a few airlines. I recently, received an e-mail for me to complete a video interview and see where it goes from there. I am nervous about this new life style I may have. I have always been in a routine, but am tired of working behind a...

#relationship-management #flight-attendant #airline-industry

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Oct 10, 2012 2184 views

About how much money does a flight attendant make a year?

I am a sophomore who is exploring the idea of becoming a flight attendant. #money #flight-attendant...

#income

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Oct 10, 2012 1478 views

what steps are needed to be taken in order to becoming a flight attendant?

I am a sophomore interested in maybe becoming a flight attendant. Does that require me to go to school, take certain test or exams? #testing #flight-attendant #steps...

#exams

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Oct 10, 2012 9581 views

what are some of the pros & cons of being a flight attendant?

I am a sophomore interested in maybe becoming a flight attendant, but i know there are are a lot of cons & some pros......

#flight-attendant