Career Questions tagged Flying

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. May 17, 2021 426 views

How much does it cost to become a cadet pilot?

In India , cadet pilot training .
How much does it cost ?
Which airlines have scholarship ? #airplane #pilot #scholarship #cadet- #military training #flying

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. May 11, 2021 149 views

Can you guide me to become a pilot in India

I want to become a pilot . My family & me are not having a complete guided idea in pilot course .
Can you please guide me to become a pilot
I'm currently in 10th class . I want to know want to do next to become a pilot in India .
#becomingpilot #flying #airplane #commercial-pilot

Cherlyn P.’s Avatar
Cherlyn P. Mar 12, 2021 331 views
haven E.’s Avatar
haven E. Mar 26, 2018 780 views

How much do aeronautical engineers make on average?

I am planning on getting a degree in aeronautical engineering because I have always been curious about aircrafts. I was just wondering what their salary was.
#engineering #math #science #flying

Neilson J.’s Avatar
Neilson J. Nov 23, 2017 709 views

If you are an Aircraft mechanic can you fly planes?

I am asking this question because i want to go in the #aviation field of aircraft #mechanic and i love the idea of #flying #planes too. #aircraft-mechanic #general-aviation

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016 1329 views

How many years do you have to study to become a pilot?

Hopefully I can get it done in 4 years or so #pilot #airplane #flying

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016 1377 views

What are the requirements to get into West Point?

I was wondering if you actually have to join the military to attend or if you can go, get the experience, and get out #military #flying

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016 567 views
Aiden N.’s Avatar
Aiden N. May 14, 2015 955 views

What do I do after high school if I want to be a pilot? Should I still go to college?

Hallo! My name is Aiden and I am a sophomore at Summit Prep #college #high-school #travel #flying

Rodney A.’s Avatar
Rodney A. Apr 08, 2015 937 views

I was wondering how much a commercial airline pilot makes annually on average?

I would like to be a pilot. i want to know if being a pilot will benefit me financially. #pilot #airplane #flying

Martin J.’s Avatar
Martin J. Mar 04, 2014 1590 views

For any commercial pilots, what is one piece of advice you would give to a young pilot?

I'm 16 and am very close to my first solo flight and I plan to have my private pilot's certificate by the end of this year. I want to eventually become a commercial pilot, and I'm having a tough time deciding where I should go to college and what I should major in to make this possible. Any...