Career Questions tagged Flying

haven E.’s Avatar
haven E. Mar 26, 2018

How much do aeronautical engineers make on average?

I am planning on getting a degree in aeronautical engineering because I have always been curious about aircrafts. I was just wondering what their salary was. #engineering #math #science...

#flying

Neilson J.’s Avatar
Neilson J. Nov 23, 2017

If you are an Aircraft mechanic can you fly planes?

I am asking this question because i want to go in the #aviation field of aircraft #mechanic and i love the idea of #flying #planes too. #aircraft-mechanic...

#general-aviation

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016

How many years do you have to study to become a pilot?

Hopefully I can get it done in 4 years or so #pilot #airplane...

#flying

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016

What are the requirements to get into West Point?

I was wondering if you actually have to join the military to attend or if you can go, get the experience, and get out #military...

#flying

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016

What are the top 5 schools to become an airplane pilot?

Is the best way to join the military? #airplane...

#flying

Aiden N.’s Avatar
Aiden N. May 14, 2015

What do I do after high school if I want to be a pilot? Should I still go to college?

Hallo! My name is Aiden and I am a sophomore at Summit Prep #college #high-school #travel...

#flying

Rodney A.’s Avatar
Rodney A. Apr 08, 2015

I was wondering how much a commercial airline pilot makes annually on average?

I would like to be a pilot. i want to know if being a pilot will benefit me financially. #pilot #airplane...

#flying

Martin J.’s Avatar
Martin J. Mar 04, 2014

For any commercial pilots, what is one piece of advice you would give to a young pilot?

I'm 16 and am very close to my first solo flight and I plan to have my private pilot's certificate by the end of this year. I want to eventually become a commercial pilot, and I'm having a tough time deciding where I should go to college and what I should major in to make this possible. Any...

#commercial-aviation #flying #pilot #aviation #college #airline-industry