Career Questions tagged Flying

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. May 17 257 views

How much does it cost to become a cadet pilot?

In India , cadet pilot training . How much does it cost ? Which airlines have scholarship ? airplane pilot scholarship #cadet- military training...

flying

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. May 11 85 views

Can you guide me to become a pilot in India

I want to become a pilot . My family & me are not having a complete guided idea in pilot course . Can you please guide me to become a pilot I'm currently in 10th class . I want to know want to do next to become a pilot in India . becomingpilot flying airplane...

commercial-pilot

haven E.’s Avatar
haven E. Mar 26, 2018 618 views

How much do aeronautical engineers make on average?

I am planning on getting a degree in aeronautical engineering because I have always been curious about aircrafts. I was just wondering what their salary was. engineering math science...

flying

Neilson J.’s Avatar
Neilson J. Nov 23, 2017 648 views

If you are an Aircraft mechanic can you fly planes?

I am asking this question because i want to go in the aviation field of aircraft mechanic and i love the idea of flying planes too. aircraft-mechanic...

general-aviation

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016 1123 views
mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016 1104 views

What are the requirements to get into West Point?

I was wondering if you actually have to join the military to attend or if you can go, get the experience, and get out military...

flying

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016 524 views
Aiden N.’s Avatar
Aiden N. May 14, 2015 908 views

What do I do after high school if I want to be a pilot? Should I still go to college?

Hallo! My name is Aiden and I am a sophomore at Summit Prep college high-school travel...

flying

Rodney A.’s Avatar
Rodney A. Apr 08, 2015 865 views

I was wondering how much a commercial airline pilot makes annually on average?

I would like to be a pilot. i want to know if being a pilot will benefit me financially. pilot airplane...

flying

Martin J.’s Avatar
Martin J. Mar 04, 2014 1472 views

For any commercial pilots, what is one piece of advice you would give to a young pilot?

I'm 16 and am very close to my first solo flight and I plan to have my private pilot's certificate by the end of this year. I want to eventually become a commercial pilot, and I'm having a tough time deciding where I should go to college and what I should major in to make this possible. Any...

commercial-aviation college pilot aviation airline-industry flying