Career Questions tagged Pilots

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Oct 29, 2016 1283 views

How hard is it to maintain a family life as a pilot

I'm aware that pilots not only have a dangerous job, but a demanding one. How hard is it to maintain a relationship with a spouse, children, and extended family while spending hundreds of hours in the air #aviation #aerospace #family #aircraft #pilots...

#flight

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Oct 29, 2016 389 views

What are some colleges that offer courses in helicopter flight/maintenance as opposed to planes

I live very close to Middle Tennessee State Univesity which has several courses speacialing in small planes, and I know dozens of other colleges cover generic aerospace. However, my interest lays in rotary wing craft and google searches have come up void. #aviation #aerospace #pilots #flight...

#helicopters

Anna Poorani  R.’s Avatar
Anna Poorani R. Jun 22, 2016 350 views

What are the educational, requirements for this Pilot?

I want know the details #any...

#pilots

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 19, 2016 3025 views

do you have to join the army to get into West Point?

I want to get into West Point but i was wondering if you have to join the army...

#pilots

Colton G.’s Avatar
Colton G. May 10, 2016 411 views

How do aviation majors manage to pay for all their school?

I'm attending LeTourneau University this fall and I am pursuing a degree in Mission Aviation....

#pilots