Career Questions tagged Pilots

Mathias’s Avatar
Mathias Sep 14, 2021 245 views

What college degree do most pilots get?

I'm currently getting my private pilots licenses and I want to pursue being a pilot as a career. College is a must for me, but I would like to get more insight on what degree to get.

#aviation #pilots #college #airline-industry

Cherlyn’s Avatar
Cherlyn Mar 12, 2021 540 views

how hard is it to become a pilot?

#pilot #commercial-pilot #airplane #aviation #pilots #flights #flying

Quinn’s Avatar
Quinn May 29, 2018 455 views

Do non-profits and ministries hire pilots to fly their workers, mission teams etc to locations?

#pilots
#ministry
#nonprofit

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Oct 29, 2016 2103 views

How hard is it to maintain a family life as a pilot

I'm aware that pilots not only have a dangerous job, but a demanding one. How hard is it to maintain a relationship with a spouse, children, and extended family while spending hundreds of hours in the air #aviation #aerospace #family #aircraft #pilots #flight

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Oct 29, 2016 596 views

What are some colleges that offer courses in helicopter flight/maintenance as opposed to planes

I live very close to Middle Tennessee State Univesity which has several courses speacialing in small planes, and I know dozens of other colleges cover generic aerospace. However, my interest lays in rotary wing craft and google searches have come up void. #aviation #aerospace #pilots #flight...

Anna Poorani ’s Avatar
Anna Poorani Jun 22, 2016 577 views

What are the educational, requirements for this Pilot?

I want know the details #any #pilots

mario’s Avatar
mario May 19, 2016 3608 views

do you have to join the army to get into West Point?

I want to get into West Point but i was wondering if you have to join the army #pilots

Colton’s Avatar
Colton May 10, 2016 635 views

How do aviation majors manage to pay for all their school?

I'm attending LeTourneau University this fall and I am pursuing a degree in Mission Aviation. #pilots