Career Questions tagged Pilots

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Sep 14, 2021 109 views

What college degree do most pilots get?

I'm currently getting my private pilots licenses and I want to pursue being a pilot as a career. College is a must for me, but I would like to get more insight on what degree to get. aviation pilots college...

airline-industry

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Oct 29, 2016 1789 views

How hard is it to maintain a family life as a pilot

I'm aware that pilots not only have a dangerous job, but a demanding one. How hard is it to maintain a relationship with a spouse, children, and extended family while spending hundreds of hours in the air aviation aerospace family aircraft pilots...

flight

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Oct 29, 2016 496 views

What are some colleges that offer courses in helicopter flight/maintenance as opposed to planes

I live very close to Middle Tennessee State Univesity which has several courses speacialing in small planes, and I know dozens of other colleges cover generic aerospace. However, my interest lays in rotary wing craft and google searches have come up void. aviation aerospace pilots flight...

helicopters

Anna Poorani  R.’s Avatar
Anna Poorani R. Jun 22, 2016 489 views

What are the educational, requirements for this Pilot?

I want know the details any...

pilots

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 19, 2016 3506 views

do you have to join the army to get into West Point?

I want to get into West Point but i was wondering if you have to join the army...

pilots

Colton G.’s Avatar
Colton G. May 10, 2016 557 views

How do aviation majors manage to pay for all their school?

I'm attending LeTourneau University this fall and I am pursuing a degree in Mission Aviation....

pilots