Career Questions tagged Aircraft

Angelo B.’s Avatar
Angelo B. May 29, 2020 388 views

What can I do after I graduate college?

I am a second year Aircraft Maintenance Technology major and want to know my options post grad aircraft aircraft-maintenance...

job

Shriram A.’s Avatar
Shriram A. Aug 11, 2017 711 views

Iam Mechanical Engineering graduate.As a Fresher ,I have been selected for Aircraft maintenance department by a local airline.

aircraft-maintenance,airline-industry,aircraft-mechanic,aircraft Iam new to this field and need some guidance on carrer on a Aircraft maintenance. 1.how will be the Growth and scope? 2.is it will be rewarding over time (both Experience and Financial)? 3.what are the extra curriculars to...

Paul N.’s Avatar
Paul N. Mar 08, 2017 1433 views

I'm interested in becoming a Aircraft Mechanic but there are a few things holding me back

As title states.. So i'm really interested and excited going into this unique field. I've read some other people's experience about the job but what really concerns is the part of the night shifts and relocating. I don't mind doing night shifts in the early career but around how long does it...

aircraft-maintenance aircraft airplane airline-industry airplane-mechanic aircraft-mechanic

J'amiah S.’s Avatar
J'amiah S. May 17, 2016 1793 views

What are some safe and great jobs in the Navy that involves aviation?

My name is Jamiah ,16 Sophmore in Lake City Fl and my future is to be in the Navy the career i'd like to follow is Pilots and Naval Flight Officers (NFOs) are important components in an exclusive, world-class group of Officers. This job will require you to perform at the best of your ability...

pilot aerodynamics aircraft united-states-navy navigation flight military-pilot

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Oct 29, 2016 1716 views

How hard is it to maintain a family life as a pilot

I'm aware that pilots not only have a dangerous job, but a demanding one. How hard is it to maintain a relationship with a spouse, children, and extended family while spending hundreds of hours in the air aviation aerospace family aircraft pilots...

flight

Shaik M.’s Avatar
Shaik M. Jun 23, 2016 3876 views

Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

I am a class 9 student. Want to do something in aviation field. My friends suggested me to choose anyone course from these in future. Could you please suggest me which one is best among this two and what are the available courses in this branches? aviation aerospace-engineering aeronautics...

aircraft aircraft-engineer

Suraj K.’s Avatar
Suraj K. Apr 30, 2016 566 views

Want to Join India Airforce

I am Suraj in 10th Class. I want to serve my Nation so i want to Join Indian Airforce. so how i will make my career in this field. professional educator airline-industry air-force...

aircraft

Gopal K.’s Avatar
Gopal K. Apr 30, 2016 724 views

To Become a Pilot

I am Gopal, 10th class, from GSSS carterpuri Gurgaon. I want to become Pilot. Please Guide me what i have to do after 10th and form where i will get training. professional educator airline-industry...

aircraft

Gangadharan V.’s Avatar
Gangadharan V. Apr 26, 2016 776 views

how to start a small business after school life ..which business can i prefer?

i like to earn money rather than continuing my studies marketing aircraft...

web-marketing

Bad B.’s Avatar
Bad B. Sep 20, 2015 771 views

Best college to do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S????

I am currently finishing my B.tech in mechanical engineering. I wanna do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S so what are the extra course that I need to do after completing my B.Tech and what are the best university in which I can do.Especially in New York. engineering aerospace...

aircraft aeronautics aeronautical mechanical

Trevor L.’s Avatar
Trevor L. Jan 13, 2015 22362 views

What are the benefits of being an aircraft mechanic?

I am considering getting my A&P certificate and want to know why I should invest in the training. aircraft airplane...

aircraft-maintenance