Career Questions tagged Aircraft

Shriram A.’s Avatar
Shriram A. Aug 11, 2017

Iam Mechanical Engineering graduate.As a Fresher ,I have been selected for Aircraft maintenance department by a local airline.

#aircraft-maintenance,#airline-industry,#aircraft-mechanic,#aircraft Iam new to this field and need some guidance on carrer on a Aircraft maintenance. 1.how will be the Growth and scope? 2.is it will be rewarding over time (both Experience and Financial)? 3.what are the extra curriculars to...

Paul N.’s Avatar
Paul N. Mar 08, 2017

I'm interested in becoming a Aircraft Mechanic but there are a few things holding me back

As title states.. So i'm really interested and excited going into this unique field. I've read some other people's experience about the job but what really concerns is the part of the night shifts and relocating. I don't mind doing night shifts in the early career but around how long does it...

#aircraft-maintenance #aircraft #aircraft-mechanic #airplane #airplane-mechanic #airline-industry

J'amiah S.’s Avatar
J'amiah S. May 17, 2016

What are some safe and great jobs in the Navy that involves aviation?

My name is Jamiah ,16 Sophmore in Lake City Fl and my future is to be in the Navy the career i'd like to follow is Pilots and Naval Flight Officers (NFOs) are important components in an exclusive, world-class group of Officers. This job will require you to perform at the best of your ability...

#navigation #military-pilot #flight #aircraft #pilot #aerodynamics #united-states-navy

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Oct 29, 2016

How hard is it to maintain a family life as a pilot

I'm aware that pilots not only have a dangerous job, but a demanding one. How hard is it to maintain a relationship with a spouse, children, and extended family while spending hundreds of hours in the air #aviation #aerospace #family #aircraft #pilots...

#flight

Shaik M.’s Avatar
Shaik M. Jun 23, 2016

Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

I am a class 9 student. Want to do something in aviation field. My friends suggested me to choose anyone course from these in future. Could you please suggest me which one is best among this two and what are the available courses in this branches? #aviation #aerospace-engineering #aeronautics...

#aircraft-engineer #aircraft

Suraj K.’s Avatar
Suraj K. Apr 30, 2016

Want to Join India Airforce

I am Suraj in 10th Class. I want to serve my Nation so i want to Join Indian Airforce. so how i will make my career in this field. #professional #educator #airline-industry #air-force...

#aircraft

Gopal K.’s Avatar
Gopal K. Apr 30, 2016

To Become a Pilot

I am Gopal, 10th class, from GSSS carterpuri Gurgaon. I want to become Pilot. Please Guide me what i have to do after 10th and form where i will get training. #professional #educator #airline-industry...

#aircraft

Mahejabeen B.’s Avatar
Mahejabeen B. Apr 29, 2016

How many different types of jobs are there in aviation field of work? What are they?

I am very much interested in Aviations. Want to have a career in same field. #airline-industry #aircraft #commercial-aviation...

#general-aviation

Gangadharan V.’s Avatar
Gangadharan V. Apr 26, 2016

how to start a small business after school life ..which business can i prefer?

i like to earn money rather than continuing my studies #marketing #aircraft...

#web-marketing

Bad B.’s Avatar
Bad B. Sep 20, 2015

Best college to do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S????

I am currently finishing my B.tech in mechanical engineering. I wanna do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S so what are the extra course that I need to do after completing my B.Tech and what are the best university in which I can do.Especially in New York. #engineering #aerospace...

#aeronautical #aeronautics #mechanical #aircraft

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Mar 23, 2015
Trevor L.’s Avatar
Trevor L. Jan 13, 2015

What are the benefits of being an aircraft mechanic?

I am considering getting my A&P certificate and want to know why I should invest in the training. #aircraft #airplane...

#aircraft-maintenance