Career Questions tagged Aircraft

Angelo B.’s Avatar
Angelo B. May 29 122 views

What can I do after I graduate college?

I am a second year Aircraft Maintenance Technology major and want to know my options post grad #aircraft #aircraft-maintenance...

#job

Shriram A.’s Avatar
Shriram A. Aug 11, 2017 544 views

Iam Mechanical Engineering graduate.As a Fresher ,I have been selected for Aircraft maintenance department by a local airline.

#aircraft-maintenance,#airline-industry,#aircraft-mechanic,#aircraft Iam new to this field and need some guidance on carrer on a Aircraft maintenance. 1.how will be the Growth and scope? 2.is it will be rewarding over time (both Experience and Financial)? 3.what are the extra curriculars to...

Paul N.’s Avatar
Paul N. Mar 08, 2017 765 views

I'm interested in becoming a Aircraft Mechanic but there are a few things holding me back

As title states.. So i'm really interested and excited going into this unique field. I've read some other people's experience about the job but what really concerns is the part of the night shifts and relocating. I don't mind doing night shifts in the early career but around how long does it...

#aircraft-maintenance #airline-industry #aircraft #airplane #aircraft-mechanic #airplane-mechanic

J'amiah S.’s Avatar
J'amiah S. May 17, 2016 1290 views

What are some safe and great jobs in the Navy that involves aviation?

My name is Jamiah ,16 Sophmore in Lake City Fl and my future is to be in the Navy the career i'd like to follow is Pilots and Naval Flight Officers (NFOs) are important components in an exclusive, world-class group of Officers. This job will require you to perform at the best of your ability...

#military-pilot #flight #aircraft #pilot #united-states-navy #navigation #aerodynamics

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Oct 29, 2016 1420 views

How hard is it to maintain a family life as a pilot

I'm aware that pilots not only have a dangerous job, but a demanding one. How hard is it to maintain a relationship with a spouse, children, and extended family while spending hundreds of hours in the air #aviation #aerospace #family #aircraft #pilots...

#flight

Shaik M.’s Avatar
Shaik M. Jun 23, 2016 2715 views

Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

I am a class 9 student. Want to do something in aviation field. My friends suggested me to choose anyone course from these in future. Could you please suggest me which one is best among this two and what are the available courses in this branches? #aviation #aerospace-engineering #aeronautics...

#aircraft-engineer #aircraft

Suraj K.’s Avatar
Suraj K. Apr 30, 2016 490 views

Want to Join India Airforce

I am Suraj in 10th Class. I want to serve my Nation so i want to Join Indian Airforce. so how i will make my career in this field. #professional #educator #airline-industry #air-force...

#aircraft

Gopal K.’s Avatar
Gopal K. Apr 30, 2016 653 views

To Become a Pilot

I am Gopal, 10th class, from GSSS carterpuri Gurgaon. I want to become Pilot. Please Guide me what i have to do after 10th and form where i will get training. #professional #educator #airline-industry...

#aircraft

Mahejabeen B.’s Avatar
Mahejabeen B. Apr 29, 2016 3882 views
Gangadharan V.’s Avatar
Gangadharan V. Apr 26, 2016 699 views

how to start a small business after school life ..which business can i prefer?

i like to earn money rather than continuing my studies #marketing #aircraft...

#web-marketing

Bad B.’s Avatar
Bad B. Sep 20, 2015 697 views

Best college to do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S????

I am currently finishing my B.tech in mechanical engineering. I wanna do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S so what are the extra course that I need to do after completing my B.Tech and what are the best university in which I can do.Especially in New York. #engineering #aerospace...

#aircraft #aeronautical #aeronautics #mechanical

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Mar 23, 2015 728 views
Trevor L.’s Avatar
Trevor L. Jan 13, 2015 18231 views

What are the benefits of being an aircraft mechanic?

I am considering getting my A&P certificate and want to know why I should invest in the training. #aircraft #airplane...

#aircraft-maintenance