Career Questions tagged United States Navy

Gretchen P.’s Avatar
Gretchen P. Apr 24, 2018 354 views

Will there be a World War III and will incoming college students be impacted?

We live in a scary world and war looks like it is going to happen. I am afraid for all my guy friends if they get drafted. #social-impact #military #army #armed-forces #united-states-navy...

#air-force

dalton W.’s Avatar
dalton W. Mar 29, 2018 284 views
Kassidie H.’s Avatar
Kassidie H. May 21, 2016 647 views

what do the different types of oceanographers do?

i plan on becoming a naval oceanographer but i have yet to figure what kind, just want some insight into what would be best for me. thanks! #oceanography #united-states-navy #ocean #biological-oceanography #chemical-oceanography...

#geographical-oceanography

ajeet K.’s Avatar
ajeet K. May 05, 2016 720 views

I want to be a navy officer, but my family isn't able to pay for my education. How do I get a scholarship?

I want to be a navy officer, but I would need a scholarship to become one. Are there any scholarships available? If so, what are they? #military #police-officer #army #navy #united-states-navy #marine-corps-officer...

#us-navy

CIERRA M.’s Avatar
CIERRA M. Feb 10, 2017 298 views

About how much do you make a year working in the US Navy?

I am curious about personal finances for people working in the Navy....

#united-states-navy

CIERRA M.’s Avatar
CIERRA M. Feb 10, 2017 363 views

What is the farthest place you will be sent to for basic training

I'm asking because I like to travel...

#united-states-navy

Seth T.’s Avatar
Seth T. Jan 08, 2017 560 views

What are the requirements to get into the Naval Academy

Hi I am Seth and I am looking to get into the USMC by going through the Naval Academy. What do I need to accomplish first before I apply for a degree in weapons engineering at the Naval Academy? #united-states-navy...

#usmc

J'amiah S.’s Avatar
J'amiah S. May 17, 2016 1231 views

What are some safe and great jobs in the Navy that involves aviation?

My name is Jamiah ,16 Sophmore in Lake City Fl and my future is to be in the Navy the career i'd like to follow is Pilots and Naval Flight Officers (NFOs) are important components in an exclusive, world-class group of Officers. This job will require you to perform at the best of your ability...

#aircraft #flight #navigation #pilot #military-pilot #united-states-navy #aerodynamics

ajeet K.’s Avatar
ajeet K. May 10, 2016 631 views

What is work of the navy officer?

What is work of the navy officer because i want to be a navy officer , so i want to learn about the navy officer #teacher #police #police-officer...

#united-states-navy

Thaddeus W.’s Avatar
Thaddeus W. Aug 17, 2016 619 views

What job opportunities are there for retire Navy SEALs?

I want to be a Navy SEAL after graduating from Virginia Military Institute, I became interested in Physical therapy/training after having to go through therapy after two ACL reconstruction therapies. #physical-therapist #physical-trainer...

#united-states-navy

Gokul R.’s Avatar
Gokul R. Jun 24, 2016 546 views

Hai. I am Gokul. What are the Duties of Marine Engineer in a Ship?

Hai. Can I know what are the Duties to be taken up by a marine Engineer in a ship. #engineer #education #educator #marine #united-states-navy #water...

#shipping

Brittany W.’s Avatar
Brittany W. May 28, 2016 771 views

How do I become a Physician Assistant in the Navy?

Does the Navy have PA programs? Or do you join the Navy after graduating from a PA program? I am still in college and was just wondering what options I might have with a career as a Physician Assistant. #college #medicine #pre-med #physician #physicians-assistant...

#united-states-navy

Valentina  D.’s Avatar
Valentina D. May 19, 2016 468 views

Should I go to the Navy?

Should I go to the Navy after I get my associates degree or after I become a physician assistant? #counselor #navy #united-states-navy #advising...

#advisory-boards

Inayah J.’s Avatar
Inayah J. May 18, 2016 812 views

Can you play sports, join a sorority, and be in ROTC all at the same time?

I am asking this question because I want to run track in college, but I also want to join a sorority. If i do not get a full scholarship in track I want to join ROTC to pay for my tuition. I know that all of these things take up alot of time, but I just want to know if its possible....

#collegiate-athlete #united-states-navy #student-athletes

isabella M.’s Avatar
isabella M. May 15, 2016 2500 views

What is it like having a job within the U.S. military as a public relations person?

I plan on joining the U.S. military, at the moment the U.S. Navy, to serve my country and gain my degree in communications. I plan on working in public relations but I am not sure what the military will expect me to do. Can any offer any advice? #communications #military #communication...

#united-states-navy #public-relations

D'Andrea H.’s Avatar
D'Andrea H. May 05, 2016 557 views

What are some classes that you would need to take for the Navy?

It's an option of mine so I wanted to know what are some class options #navy #united-states-navy #seals #united #states...

#united-states-air-force

ajeet K.’s Avatar
ajeet K. Apr 29, 2016 634 views

I want to become a NAVY officer so what I do for it? And my family background is bad so ask me how to get scholarship? Please tell me scholarship programs.

I am in 9th class please tell me how could a NAVY officer. And my family background is bad so ask me how to get scholarship? Please tell me scholarship programs. #police #airline-industry #air-force...

#united-states-navy

Jennifer G.’s Avatar
Jennifer G. Apr 15, 2016 580 views

What should I focus on if I am interested in becoming a Navy Nurse? What steps do you recommend I take to pursue this career?

I am sophomore in high school, at Boston Collegiate Charter School. I am exploring the world of careers. I am mostly interested in majoring in Nursing, or Education. #nursing #medicine...

#united-states-navy

Holly P.’s Avatar
Holly P. Mar 01, 2016 1252 views

How do I apply to the Navy when my school wants me to go to college?

I'm a sophomore in high school and my school says the only way i'll succeed after high school is to go to college but I want to go in the Navy. #military...

#united-states-navy