Career Questions tagged Shipping

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob Jul 16, 2019 797 views

What are the different types of ships i work on if i become a shipping engineer?

I am currently in job corps and thinking about training to be a shipping engineer, but i have no clue what that entails and what type of ships i could work on. Do i need a better education/ degree to work on cruise ship sand yachts or would it be the same education level as working on a cargo...

Hadi’s Avatar
Hadi Feb 18, 2017 729 views

How many shipbroking companies exist in Vancouver area?

I'm interested in shipbroking companies so that I need to know that how many opportunities I have. #shipbroking #shipping #brokers #shipping #business

Hadi’s Avatar
Hadi Feb 15, 2017 637 views

How many years experience are needed to be in the Ship Broking area?

24 years old graduated student. Willing to work in Ship Broking area. How many years do I have to work as a trainee? #shipbroking #broker #brokers #shipping

Hadi’s Avatar
Hadi Feb 15, 2017 691 views

What are the key features to be successful in Ship Broking area?

I'm an Esl student in Van, who aim to become a manager of Ship Broking company. Since I arrived in Vancouver, I'm looking for a way to get in this sector. I need some enlightenment about it. Thank you #international-trade #shipbroking #freightforwarders #shipping #brokers #business

Gokul’s Avatar
Gokul Jun 24, 2016 750 views

Hai. I am Gokul. What are the Duties of Marine Engineer in a Ship?

Hai. Can I know what are the Duties to be taken up by a marine Engineer in a ship. #engineer #education #educator #marine #united-states-navy #water #shipping