Career Questions tagged Trucking

alan’s Avatar
alan Jan 30 73 views

How does Truck driving work?

As a truck/semi driver do you get to pick in what area you only want to drive in or does the company just decide where to put you for pick ups and deliveries?

kevin’s Avatar
kevin Nov 14, 2022 314 views

Heavy truck driving

What is heavy truck driving like? How is the pay and hours? Also what types of benefits do some of you receive? How quickly can you become a heavy truck driver?

Logan’s Avatar
Logan Nov 02, 2022 77 views

How many years do i need to go to school for a CDL

How many years do i need to go to school to get my trucking license? Do I need to go to a community college or can I take the class online? Also, What would the cost be for this?

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Sep 14, 2022 154 views

I'm interested in 18-wheeler Trucking career. I'd like to drive cross-country.

What are the pros and cons of cross country truck driving?

What is your favorite part about truck driving and what part of the job gets you up every morning?

What companies are y'all working for and what is the job market like?

nestor’s Avatar
nestor May 18, 2022 212 views

what is the training process like in truckdriving?

how is the training process for being a truck driver. how much years of training is required

talique’s Avatar
talique Nov 02, 2021 230 views

what does a typical day as trucker look like?what do you like least and the most about your job?how long have you've been doing it for

#marketing

My name is Talique estelle i'am a student at student job corps and i'm am trying get get a better insight on the career path i'am after as a driver /trucker i am 18 years old.What steps do you reccomend i take to begin.What i want to do is become a truck driver.

Jeannette’s Avatar
Jeannette Oct 27, 2021 220 views

Are you able to bring a pet along?

I'm a 19 year old female about to go to Jobcorps for my CDL #cdl #truck-driver #transportation #trucking