Career Questions tagged Trucks

talique’s Avatar
talique Nov 02, 2021 206 views

what does a typical day as trucker look like?what do you like least and the most about your job?how long have you've been doing it for

#marketing

My name is Talique estelle i'am a student at student job corps and i'm am trying get get a better insight on the career path i'am after as a driver /trucker i am 18 years old.What steps do you reccomend i take to begin.What i want to do is become a truck driver.

Dominick’s Avatar
Dominick Oct 22, 2020 378 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

Dominick’s Avatar
Dominick Oct 06, 2020 375 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it.
#automotive #mechanic #cars #steps #high-school #trucks

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 25, 2019 271 views

When driving for a company would there be a Time limit?

As in Do I have to get to my destination on a certain time and Day?
#trucks

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 24, 2019 421 views

How Far will I be traveling?

Does it Depend on the state? #Trucks #travel

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 24, 2019 265 views

How Much would I make?

I love traveling a lot But I'd still like know at least #trucks