Career Questions tagged Training

Kevin S.’s Avatar
Kevin S. Feb 03 65 views

Is there anyone here that works as an underwater welder or as a military flight attendant?

I'm a military fire fighter looking to cross train into a new career field or look at getting into underwater welding. #career...

#training

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Jul 30, 2020 230 views

Training for a job on my resume?

I was hired for a teaching position in March and I completed all the training, but then all the in-person classes were cancelled and they didn't have enough online students for me to teach online. I still technically work there and I'm waiting for classes to return to in-person. Should I...

#july #training #july20 #jobs #resume #teaching #covid19

Lakshmi S.’s Avatar
Lakshmi S. Feb 03, 2020 325 views

I'm looking for direction to restart my career. What can I do to land myself a job in the field of instructional design/ training/ learning and development?

I have a master's in organizational behavior (M.sc. Applied Psychology) from India. I moved to the USA about two years ago and I recently got my work permit. I am also a certified ICF (ACC) Coach and have about 2+ years of experience (from my pervious job in India) in the field of training,...

#instructionaldesign #training #career #entryleveljob #psychology #networkingforjobs #job #organizationalbehavior #learninganddevelopment #coaching #tempeaz

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 179 views

How much training did you need to be a health info technician?

#it #informationtechnology #healthcare #training #health #info #technician High school student researching health info technicians. Give short, simple answer. Thank you!...

Trevor N.’s Avatar
Trevor N. Jan 31, 2019 256 views

Training in Material Handling Distribution Operations

what type of training did you have to receive prior to working in such a field of this type of work...

#training

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Jan 16, 2018 384 views

Companies with good business training programs

I'm struggling to find companies on the West Coast with good new grad training programs - anyone have any experience with that? #after-graduation #training #business #jobs...

#intro-position

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 06, 2017 401 views

What certifications would be beneficial to pursue for an environmental scientist/biologist?

I know that just pursuing my degree and having it will likely not be enough for me to stand out to potential employers. I was wondering what sort of certifications or training would be beneficial to me, not just for finding a job, but as a scientist in general. What would you recommended? Thank...

#training #environmental-science #certifications #science #biology

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 584 views
Hadi D.’s Avatar
Hadi D. Feb 18, 2017 695 views

What are the universities/college that train people to be a freight-forwarder?

I need to learn where some universities or colleges to get information about being freigth-forwarder #college-selection #training #job-skills...

#freightforwarders

isaiah  T.’s Avatar
isaiah T. Mar 08, 2017 463 views

What are some exercises I can do to improve in football?

I've been playing football for 5 years and it's something I love doing, But i would love to improve on things i'm weak at. #sports #football #training #exercise...

#fitness-training

Alexis  N.’s Avatar
Alexis N. Mar 08, 2017 807 views

What does it take to become a professional soccer player?

I been playing soccer since I was little.I love the sport and I'm good. I still know I need improvement to make it to the top . #sports #soccer #coaching #training #professional-training #fitness-training...

#competitive-soccer

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 385 views

What classes do I need to take to master sports training ?

This is my back-up plan in case modeling don't work out. #sports...

#training

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 460 views

How much do a sports trainer get paid a month?

#training

Ashanti D.’s Avatar
Ashanti D. Aug 19, 2016 533 views

Is working in sports medicine difficult?

I am intersted in sports medicine because I play sports. #medicine #athletics #sports-medicine...

#training

Haripriya M.’s Avatar
Haripriya M. Jun 27, 2016 638 views

Hai I am Haripriya doing my 9th Std . What can I start doing now to ensure I will get a good job when I graduate? or To be selected in a Campus?

Haripriya Doing my 9th std in Govt School from Tamilnadu(India) What can I start doing now to ensure I will get a good job when I complete my graduate? or To be selected in a Campus Interview? #professor #education #educator #mentoring #training...

#mentors

Tanya N.’s Avatar
Tanya N. Jun 24, 2016 418 views

what does it take to become a good physical trainer.

I am interested to pursue my career in strength training and athletics...

#training

Gnanam Sowindariya M.’s Avatar
Gnanam Sowindariya M. Jun 22, 2016 578 views

Do we have a good scope Physiotherapist in India

Hai I am Gnanam. Do we have scope to do Physiotherapist in India. #doctor #career #teacher #physician #training...

#exercise-physiology

miguel G.’s Avatar
miguel G. May 26, 2016 564 views

I want to be a athlete what should i do in order to be in the NBA, NFL, FIFA, boxing

i am asking that because i want to do the job i can feel proud of doing and bing able to have a great life. i also want to do this because i want my family to be proud of me and my sister can say "That's my brother." #sports #football #basketball #soccer #athletics...

#training

Kent S.’s Avatar
Kent S. May 13, 2016 949 views

Is Education or Experience More Important for a Career in the Theme Park Industry?

My dream career is to manage and operate a Theme Park. Although I am well aware that this will require some work in existing amusement park contexts, I am uncertain whether it would be best to first attend four years of college and graduate with a business management degree in hospitality...

#entrepreneurship #training #business #entertainment #communication #higher-education #international-trade #communications #management

Ramya S.’s Avatar
Ramya S. May 11, 2016 540 views
keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. Apr 29, 2016 531 views

How many degree want to become a doctor?

Hai! I am keerthana .I want become a doctor .I want to do brief study related to human brain. What degree should I choose for that? #doctor #teaching #teacher #nursing #professor #nurse #hospital...

#training

Chelsea W.’s Avatar
Chelsea W. Jan 26, 2016 771 views

I"m kinda stuck in between 3 different careers. And I"m not sure which one best suits me. I would like some advise on how to choose a career

I'm asking because, this is my junior year in high school and I would like to have one career in mind so I could start looking into colleges that offer that career. #training #hands-on-experience...

#observational-research

Mekhi E.’s Avatar
Mekhi E. Dec 04, 2014 7575 views

What are the pros and cons of being an athletic trainer?

I am very interested in sports and was wondering what life is like for an athletic trainer. #sports #basketball #athletic-training #training...

#athletes

Skyler T.’s Avatar
Skyler T. Sep 19, 2014 598 views

What Is The Training For A Vet Like?

Please Tell Me What Training Is Like For Vets! And I Realy Love Cats Thats Why I Wanna Be A Vet! #veterinary-medicine...

#training