Career Questions tagged Training

Trevor N.’s Avatar
Trevor N. Jan 31

Training in Material Handling Distribution Operations

what type of training did you have to receive prior to working in such a field of this type of work...

#training

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Jan 16, 2018

Companies with good business training programs

I'm struggling to find companies on the West Coast with good new grad training programs - anyone have any experience with that? #after-graduation #training #business #jobs...

#intro-position

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 06, 2017

What certifications would be beneficial to pursue for an environmental scientist/biologist?

I know that just pursuing my degree and having it will likely not be enough for me to stand out to potential employers. I was wondering what sort of certifications or training would be beneficial to me, not just for finding a job, but as a scientist in general. What would you recommended? Thank...

#certifications #science #training #environmental-science #biology

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017

How many years do you have to go to school to be a sports trainer?

This is my back-up plan in case modeling don't work out. #sports #training #entrepreneurship #college-advice...

#professional-training

Hadi D.’s Avatar
Hadi D. Feb 18, 2017

What are the universities/college that train people to be a freight-forwarder?

I need to learn where some universities or colleges to get information about being freigth-forwarder #college-selection #training #job-skills...

#freightforwarders

isaiah  T.’s Avatar
isaiah T. Mar 08, 2017

What are some exercises I can do to improve in football?

I've been playing football for 5 years and it's something I love doing, But i would love to improve on things i'm weak at. #sports #football #training #exercise...

#fitness-training

Alexis  N.’s Avatar
Alexis N. Mar 08, 2017

What does it take to become a professional soccer player?

I been playing soccer since I was little.I love the sport and I'm good. I still know I need improvement to make it to the top . #sports #soccer #coaching #training #professional-training #fitness-training...

#competitive-soccer

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017

What classes do I need to take to master sports training ?

This is my back-up plan in case modeling don't work out. #sports...

#training

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017

How much do a sports trainer get paid a month?

#training

Ashanti D.’s Avatar
Ashanti D. Aug 19, 2016

Is working in sports medicine difficult?

I am intersted in sports medicine because I play sports. #medicine #athletics #sports-medicine...

#training

Haripriya M.’s Avatar
Haripriya M. Jun 27, 2016

Hai I am Haripriya doing my 9th Std . What can I start doing now to ensure I will get a good job when I graduate? or To be selected in a Campus?

Haripriya Doing my 9th std in Govt School from Tamilnadu(India) What can I start doing now to ensure I will get a good job when I complete my graduate? or To be selected in a Campus Interview? #professor #education #educator #mentoring #training...

#mentors

Tanya N.’s Avatar
Tanya N. Jun 24, 2016

what does it take to become a good physical trainer.

I am interested to pursue my career in strength training and athletics...

#training

Gnanam Sowindariya M.’s Avatar
Gnanam Sowindariya M. Jun 22, 2016

Do we have a good scope Physiotherapist in India

Hai I am Gnanam. Do we have scope to do Physiotherapist in India. #doctor #career #teacher #physician #training...

#exercise-physiology

miguel G.’s Avatar
miguel G. May 26, 2016

I want to be a athlete what should i do in order to be in the NBA, NFL, FIFA, boxing

i am asking that because i want to do the job i can feel proud of doing and bing able to have a great life. i also want to do this because i want my family to be proud of me and my sister can say "That's my brother." #sports #football #basketball #soccer #athletics...

#training

Kent S.’s Avatar
Kent S. May 13, 2016

Is Education or Experience More Important for a Career in the Theme Park Industry?

My dream career is to manage and operate a Theme Park. Although I am well aware that this will require some work in existing amusement park contexts, I am uncertain whether it would be best to first attend four years of college and graduate with a business management degree in hospitality...

#communication #training #international-trade #entrepreneurship #higher-education #entertainment #communications #management #business

Ramya S.’s Avatar
Ramya S. May 11, 2016

How to become a good Pollice Officer?

Hi I am ramya. #teacher #police...

#training

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. Apr 29, 2016

How many degree want to become a doctor?

Hai! I am keerthana .I want become a doctor .I want to do brief study related to human brain. What degree should I choose for that? #doctor #teaching #teacher #nursing #professor #nurse #hospital...

#training

Chelsea W.’s Avatar
Chelsea W. Jan 26, 2016

I"m kinda stuck in between 3 different careers. And I"m not sure which one best suits me. I would like some advise on how to choose a career

I'm asking because, this is my junior year in high school and I would like to have one career in mind so I could start looking into colleges that offer that career. #training #hands-on-experience...

#observational-research

Mekhi E.’s Avatar
Mekhi E. Dec 04, 2014

What are the pros and cons of being an athletic trainer?

I am very interested in sports and was wondering what life is like for an athletic trainer. #sports #basketball #athletic-training #training...

#athletes

Skyler T.’s Avatar
Skyler T. Sep 19, 2014

What Is The Training For A Vet Like?

Please Tell Me What Training Is Like For Vets! And I Realy Love Cats Thats Why I Wanna Be A Vet! #veterinary-medicine...

#training