Career Questions tagged Training

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Jul 30 138 views

Training for a job on my resume?

I was hired for a teaching position in March and I completed all the training, but then all the in-person classes were cancelled and they didn't have enough online students for me to teach online. I still technically work there and I'm waiting for classes to return to in-person. Should I...

#teaching #july20 #training #jobs #covid19 #july #resume

Lakshmi S.’s Avatar
Lakshmi S. Feb 03 208 views

I'm looking for direction to restart my career. What can I do to land myself a job in the field of instructional design/ training/ learning and development?

I have a master's in organizational behavior (M.sc. Applied Psychology) from India. I moved to the USA about two years ago and I recently got my work permit. I am also a certified ICF (ACC) Coach and have about 2+ years of experience (from my pervious job in India) in the field of training,...

#networkingforjobs #coaching #job #psychology #instructionaldesign #entryleveljob #learninganddevelopment #tempeaz #training #organizationalbehavior #career

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 137 views

How much training did you need to be a health info technician?

#it #informationtechnology #healthcare #training #health #info #technician High school student researching health info technicians. Give short, simple answer. Thank you!...

set F.’s Avatar
set F. May 03, 2019 139 views
Trevor N.’s Avatar
Trevor N. Jan 31, 2019 222 views

Training in Material Handling Distribution Operations

what type of training did you have to receive prior to working in such a field of this type of work...

#training

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Jan 16, 2018 309 views

Companies with good business training programs

I'm struggling to find companies on the West Coast with good new grad training programs - anyone have any experience with that? #after-graduation #training #business #jobs...

#intro-position

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 06, 2017 352 views

What certifications would be beneficial to pursue for an environmental scientist/biologist?

I know that just pursuing my degree and having it will likely not be enough for me to stand out to potential employers. I was wondering what sort of certifications or training would be beneficial to me, not just for finding a job, but as a scientist in general. What would you recommended? Thank...

#training #science #biology #certifications #environmental-science

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 551 views

How many years do you have to go to school to be a sports trainer?

This is my back-up plan in case modeling don't work out. #sports #training #entrepreneurship #college-advice...

#professional-training

Hadi D.’s Avatar
Hadi D. Feb 18, 2017 660 views

What are the universities/college that train people to be a freight-forwarder?

I need to learn where some universities or colleges to get information about being freigth-forwarder #college-selection #training #job-skills...

#freightforwarders

isaiah  T.’s Avatar
isaiah T. Mar 08, 2017 436 views

What are some exercises I can do to improve in football?

I've been playing football for 5 years and it's something I love doing, But i would love to improve on things i'm weak at. #sports #football #training #exercise...

#fitness-training

Alexis  N.’s Avatar
Alexis N. Mar 08, 2017 746 views

What does it take to become a professional soccer player?

I been playing soccer since I was little.I love the sport and I'm good. I still know I need improvement to make it to the top . #sports #soccer #coaching #training #professional-training #fitness-training...

#competitive-soccer

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 360 views

What classes do I need to take to master sports training ?

This is my back-up plan in case modeling don't work out. #sports...

#training

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 412 views

How much do a sports trainer get paid a month?

#training

Ashanti D.’s Avatar
Ashanti D. Aug 19, 2016 501 views

Is working in sports medicine difficult?

I am intersted in sports medicine because I play sports. #medicine #athletics #sports-medicine...

#training

Haripriya M.’s Avatar
Haripriya M. Jun 27, 2016 603 views

Hai I am Haripriya doing my 9th Std . What can I start doing now to ensure I will get a good job when I graduate? or To be selected in a Campus?

Haripriya Doing my 9th std in Govt School from Tamilnadu(India) What can I start doing now to ensure I will get a good job when I complete my graduate? or To be selected in a Campus Interview? #professor #education #educator #mentoring #training...

#mentors

Tanya N.’s Avatar
Tanya N. Jun 24, 2016 397 views

what does it take to become a good physical trainer.

I am interested to pursue my career in strength training and athletics...

#training

Gnanam Sowindariya M.’s Avatar
Gnanam Sowindariya M. Jun 22, 2016 539 views

Do we have a good scope Physiotherapist in India

Hai I am Gnanam. Do we have scope to do Physiotherapist in India. #doctor #career #teacher #physician #training...

#exercise-physiology

miguel G.’s Avatar
miguel G. May 26, 2016 524 views

I want to be a athlete what should i do in order to be in the NBA, NFL, FIFA, boxing

i am asking that because i want to do the job i can feel proud of doing and bing able to have a great life. i also want to do this because i want my family to be proud of me and my sister can say "That's my brother." #sports #football #basketball #soccer #athletics...

#training

Kent S.’s Avatar
Kent S. May 13, 2016 913 views

Is Education or Experience More Important for a Career in the Theme Park Industry?

My dream career is to manage and operate a Theme Park. Although I am well aware that this will require some work in existing amusement park contexts, I am uncertain whether it would be best to first attend four years of college and graduate with a business management degree in hospitality...

#management #international-trade #communication #communications #higher-education #entertainment #training #entrepreneurship #business

Ramya S.’s Avatar
Ramya S. May 11, 2016 491 views

How to become a good Pollice Officer?

Hi I am ramya. #teacher #police...

#training

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. Apr 29, 2016 459 views

How many degree want to become a doctor?

Hai! I am keerthana .I want become a doctor .I want to do brief study related to human brain. What degree should I choose for that? #doctor #teaching #teacher #nursing #professor #nurse #hospital...

#training

Chelsea W.’s Avatar
Chelsea W. Jan 26, 2016 727 views

I"m kinda stuck in between 3 different careers. And I"m not sure which one best suits me. I would like some advise on how to choose a career

I'm asking because, this is my junior year in high school and I would like to have one career in mind so I could start looking into colleges that offer that career. #training #hands-on-experience...

#observational-research

Mekhi E.’s Avatar
Mekhi E. Dec 04, 2014 7137 views

What are the pros and cons of being an athletic trainer?

I am very interested in sports and was wondering what life is like for an athletic trainer. #sports #basketball #athletic-training #training...

#athletes

Skyler T.’s Avatar
Skyler T. Sep 19, 2014 573 views

What Is The Training For A Vet Like?

Please Tell Me What Training Is Like For Vets! And I Realy Love Cats Thats Why I Wanna Be A Vet! #veterinary-medicine...

#training