Career Questions tagged Training

Dahlia G.’s Avatar
Dahlia G. Sep 15 112 views

What areas do you have to be educated in to be a successful personal trainer?

I am a senior at Grundy Center, I enjoy being active and working out. I have a big passion for these things and think a career in personal training would be suiting. gym fitness personaltraining...

training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 236 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. school student graduate-school high-school-classes college education...

training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 192 views

Is the job market good for education and training?

training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 195 views

What is the hardest part about educating and training?

training

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 223 views

What is the salary that you have for being a education and training?

I am a middle school student that is taking Career and Tech. It is helping my future. career-development career careers education...

training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 150 views

What classes should I take if I want to pursue education and training?

I am a middle school student and education and training came up as one of my top job choices after taking a quiz. I enjoy training my friends and my brother, but I also want a career that pays well. student student job students career motivation education student-development...

training

Kevin S.’s Avatar
Kevin S. Feb 03 189 views

Is there anyone here that works as an underwater welder or as a military flight attendant?

I'm a military fire fighter looking to cross train into a new career field or look at getting into underwater welding. career...

training

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Jul 30, 2020 465 views

Training for a job on my resume?

I was hired for a teaching position in March and I completed all the training, but then all the in-person classes were cancelled and they didn't have enough online students for me to teach online. I still technically work there and I'm waiting for classes to return to in-person. Should I...

july training covid19 teaching resume jobs july20

Lakshmi S.’s Avatar
Lakshmi S. Feb 03, 2020 493 views

I'm looking for direction to restart my career. What can I do to land myself a job in the field of instructional design/ training/ learning and development?

I have a master's in organizational behavior (M.sc. Applied Psychology) from India. I moved to the USA about two years ago and I recently got my work permit. I am also a certified ICF (ACC) Coach and have about 2+ years of experience (from my pervious job in India) in the field of training,...

job coaching instructionaldesign entryleveljob networkingforjobs tempeaz psychology training career learninganddevelopment organizationalbehavior

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 292 views

How much training did you need to be a health info technician?

IT informationtechnology healthcare training health info technician High school student researching health info technicians. Give short, simple answer. Thank you!...

Trevor N.’s Avatar
Trevor N. Jan 31, 2019 383 views

Training in Material Handling Distribution Operations

what type of training did you have to receive prior to working in such a field of this type of work...

training

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Jan 16, 2018 479 views

Companies with good business training programs

I'm struggling to find companies on the West Coast with good new grad training programs - anyone have any experience with that? after-graduation training business jobs...

intro-position

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 06, 2017 516 views

What certifications would be beneficial to pursue for an environmental scientist/biologist?

I know that just pursuing my degree and having it will likely not be enough for me to stand out to potential employers. I was wondering what sort of certifications or training would be beneficial to me, not just for finding a job, but as a scientist in general. What would you recommended? Thank...

environmental-science training certifications science biology

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 673 views
Hadi D.’s Avatar
Hadi D. Feb 18, 2017 813 views

What are the universities/college that train people to be a freight-forwarder?

I need to learn where some universities or colleges to get information about being freigth-forwarder college-selection training job-skills...

freightforwarders

isaiah  T.’s Avatar
isaiah T. Mar 08, 2017 551 views

What are some exercises I can do to improve in football?

I've been playing football for 5 years and it's something I love doing, But i would love to improve on things i'm weak at. sports football training exercise...

fitness-training

Alexis  N.’s Avatar
Alexis N. Mar 08, 2017 925 views

What does it take to become a professional soccer player?

I been playing soccer since I was little.I love the sport and I'm good. I still know I need improvement to make it to the top . sports soccer coaching training professional-training fitness-training...

competitive-soccer

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 462 views

What classes do I need to take to master sports training ?

This is my back-up plan in case modeling don't work out. sports...

training

Shyheim  L.’s Avatar
Shyheim L. Feb 21, 2017 540 views

How much do a sports trainer get paid a month?

training

Ashanti D.’s Avatar
Ashanti D. Aug 19, 2016 624 views

Is working in sports medicine difficult?

I am intersted in sports medicine because I play sports. medicine athletics sports-medicine...

training

Haripriya M.’s Avatar
Haripriya M. Jun 27, 2016 714 views

Hai I am Haripriya doing my 9th Std . What can I start doing now to ensure I will get a good job when I graduate? or To be selected in a Campus?

Haripriya Doing my 9th std in Govt School from Tamilnadu(India) What can I start doing now to ensure I will get a good job when I complete my graduate? or To be selected in a Campus Interview? professor education educator mentoring training...

mentors

Tanya N.’s Avatar
Tanya N. Jun 24, 2016 495 views

what does it take to become a good physical trainer.

I am interested to pursue my career in strength training and athletics...

training

Gnanam Sowindariya M.’s Avatar
Gnanam Sowindariya M. Jun 22, 2016 671 views

Do we have a good scope Physiotherapist in India

Hai I am Gnanam. Do we have scope to do Physiotherapist in India. doctor career teacher physician training...

exercise-physiology

miguel G.’s Avatar
miguel G. May 26, 2016 645 views

I want to be a athlete what should i do in order to be in the NBA, NFL, FIFA, boxing

i am asking that because i want to do the job i can feel proud of doing and bing able to have a great life. i also want to do this because i want my family to be proud of me and my sister can say "That's my brother." sports football basketball soccer athletics...

training