Career Questions tagged Athlete

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar 2 days ago 13 views

Steps to the MLB ?

How difficult is it to develop relatinships with MLB Scouts?

Ivan’s Avatar
Ivan Sep 13 63 views

How difficult is it to become an athletic trainer?

I am an athlete and my main goal is to play at the college/professional level. I've always been interested in doing this as a backup if sports don't work. I would like to be able to help other players recover from injuries and things like that.

anthony’s Avatar
anthony Sep 13 78 views

I'm trying to play basketball get a scholarship, and go to the NBA, any tips or help?

im good at basketball, and I've been hooked for basketball for a long time and i really wanna know and get tips on how i could go to the NBA

anaiya’s Avatar
anaiya Jul 20 89 views

WNBA question

What do I need to do to in college and/or highschool to make it into the WNBA and be successful ?

Light’s Avatar
Light Jul 14 141 views

What level of education should you have if you want to be a professional athlete?

If I want to become a professional soccer player, do I have to of had a really good education, or is it more about the skills you have as an athlete?

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Jul 10 117 views

How many D1 college give out football and basketball scholarships

work my hardest in high-school and playing my heart out in football and basketball so i can get me a scholarship and wont have to pay and i can get a faster way into the NBA or NFL. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY 9th grade hobbies is playing sports like football,basketball,track-and filed and...

Amente’s Avatar
Amente Jul 07 158 views

College football athlete

As a athlete how do I prepare for college football.

anas’s Avatar
anas Jul 07 78 views

Hi,iam from india and i have completed my +2th grade i wish to be in sports field after my +2.I am good in football and i also trying to do some sports related jobs.plz suggest me some jobs related to sports.

Danny’s Avatar
Danny Jun 17 163 views

Is it too late to start football?

Im 17 ad I just finished my junior year. Is it too late for me to start playing football and take this into college?

Noel’s Avatar
Noel Mar 28 109 views

How Do I Get In The NFL Without A College Degree ?

After high school and I took a break for a year to see what I want to do and I am thinking about playing a sport but I don't know how and I don't want to go to college for it because I don't have any scholarship from any school to do that sport and college is very expensive for to pay that off...

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Sep 21, 2021 252 views

When trying to be a professional soccer player, in college how and by who do you get recognize by to then later go into big leagues.

As a kid in Los Angeles playing soccer in high school I just want to know how I can get into a big league here in the U.S because I know it might be a little different than in Europe. #soccer #athletics #sports #college #athlete #soccer

Daveyier’s Avatar
Daveyier Aug 05, 2021 224 views

How did you reach your career goal?

Im 14, favorite color blue , and I’m a football player #football #sports #athlete

Treyvon’s Avatar
Treyvon Jul 27, 2021 251 views

Is highschool really hard?

I am a freshman in highschool, I do karate, gymnastics, and play a little bit of basketball on my free time. #athlete #sports

Kamiyah’s Avatar
Kamiyah Jul 27, 2021 275 views

How do I get into the field of becoming a professional athlete ¿

I like to workout and to be active but I’m not sure how to become noticed to more competition. #sports #athletics #athlete

laquelle’s Avatar
laquelle Jul 13, 2021 253 views

How do i become a NBA player?

#athletics #sports #athlete

Tyrese’s Avatar
Tyrese Jul 05, 2021 264 views

How do I become a Professional Basketball Player?

I love sports, especially basketball. It is my dream to become an NBA player in the future. I practice on my own, as well as with others. I was also part of a community basketball team. I also love to play video games and listen to music. I also played football during my younger age. But...

Dashawn’s Avatar
Dashawn Jun 24, 2021 191 views

What do I do if i want to do sports in the future

I really like to play football, I can be a leader and I am good at math #football #athlete #math

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 208 views

If I don't get into the NFL, what are the chances of working for the NBA or the MLB?

If I can't get into the NFL, I would like to know what my other options are. #nfl #nba #baseball #training #athlete

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 322 views

What are your chances of being an athletic trainer for NFL?

I would like to know the percentage of athletic trainers who actually work for NFL teams #business #athlete #physical-trainer #trainer #sports

Amyah’s Avatar
Amyah Apr 06, 2021 238 views

I have many talents and interests but I'm still not sure which ones I want to do full time as a career.

#VisualArtist #Writter #Athlete #Entrepreneur

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 16, 2021 226 views

what is the most an NFL trainer make

#nfl #athlete #physical-trainer #trainer

Willie’s Avatar
Willie Mar 01, 2021 226 views

what is life like as NFL player?

I am a tall handsome gentleman that loves the game of football i dreamed to be a NFL player my whole life thats all i wanted to do. #athlete

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 01, 2021 245 views

what is the most an NFL trainer make

#physical-trainer #nfl #athlete

Jerry’s Avatar
Jerry Feb 24, 2021 244 views

Can you help me with different sports jobs?

My name is Jerry I´m 15 years old i go to Boston collegiate charter school and I play sports. #Athlete #sports

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 267 views

How do you become a professional basketball player? How old should you be when you start to play/practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#athlete #basketball

Marqavious’s Avatar
Marqavious Nov 13, 2020 280 views

What are the goals to be an pro basketball player?

#sports #athlete

Marqavious’s Avatar
Marqavious Nov 13, 2020 219 views

What goals does it take to be an NBA Player?

What are the requirments for an NBA Player? #sports #athlete

diabe’s Avatar
diabe Nov 13, 2020 327 views

who get paid the most in the soccer clubs

#baseball #athletics #soccer #athlete

diabe’s Avatar
diabe Nov 13, 2020 228 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. #athlete #professional-sports #sports

Nicholas’s Avatar
Nicholas Oct 27, 2020 212 views

what are your goals athlete

i wanna make sure i work my hardest be better than everyone out on a field and be the athletic player ever #athlete