Career Questions tagged Athlete

Noel D.’s Avatar
Noel D. Mar 28 70 views

How Do I Get In The NFL Without A College Degree ?

After high school and I took a break for a year to see what I want to do and I am thinking about playing a sport but I don't know how and I don't want to go to college for it because I don't have any scholarship from any school to do that sport and college is very expensive for to pay that off...

Kevin D.’s Avatar
Kevin D. Sep 21, 2021 183 views

When trying to be a professional soccer player, in college how and by who do you get recognize by to then later go into big leagues.

As a kid in Los Angeles playing soccer in high school I just want to know how I can get into a big league here in the U.S because I know it might be a little different than in Europe. #soccer #athletics #sports #college #athlete #soccer

Daveyier W.’s Avatar
Daveyier W. Aug 05, 2021 187 views

How did you reach your career goal?

Im 14, favorite color blue , and I’m a football player #football #sports #athlete

Treyvon G.’s Avatar
Treyvon G. Jul 27, 2021 205 views

Is highschool really hard?

I am a freshman in highschool, I do karate, gymnastics, and play a little bit of basketball on my free time. #athlete #sports

Kamiyah T.’s Avatar
Kamiyah T. Jul 27, 2021 236 views

How do I get into the field of becoming a professional athlete ¿

I like to workout and to be active but I’m not sure how to become noticed to more competition. #sports #athletics #athlete

Tyrese T.’s Avatar
Tyrese T. Jul 05, 2021 214 views

How do I become a Professional Basketball Player?

I love sports, especially basketball. It is my dream to become an NBA player in the future. I practice on my own, as well as with others. I was also part of a community basketball team. I also love to play video games and listen to music. I also played football during my younger age. But...

Dashawn M.’s Avatar
Dashawn M. Jun 24, 2021 163 views

What do I do if i want to do sports in the future

I really like to play football, I can be a leader and I am good at math #football #athlete #math

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02, 2021 161 views

If I don't get into the NFL, what are the chances of working for the NBA or the MLB?

If I can't get into the NFL, I would like to know what my other options are. #nfl #nba #baseball #training #athlete

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02, 2021 249 views

What are your chances of being an athletic trainer for NFL?

I would like to know the percentage of athletic trainers who actually work for NFL teams #business #athlete #physical-trainer #trainer #sports

Willie J.’s Avatar
Willie J. Mar 01, 2021 196 views

what is life like as NFL player?

I am a tall handsome gentleman that loves the game of football i dreamed to be a NFL player my whole life thats all i wanted to do. #athlete

Jerry O.’s Avatar
Jerry O. Feb 24, 2021 208 views

Can you help me with different sports jobs?

My name is Jerry I´m 15 years old i go to Boston collegiate charter school and I play sports. #Athlete #sports

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 235 views

How do you become a professional basketball player? How old should you be when you start to play/practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#athlete #basketball

Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 197 views

What goals does it take to be an NBA Player?

What are the requirments for an NBA Player? #sports #athlete

diabe B.’s Avatar
diabe B. Nov 13, 2020 203 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. #athlete #professional-sports #sports

Nicholas R.’s Avatar
Nicholas R. Oct 27, 2020 176 views

what are your goals athlete

i wanna make sure i work my hardest be better than everyone out on a field and be the athletic player ever #athlete

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06, 2020 337 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. #basketball #athlete #GOAT #professional-sports

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02, 2020 427 views

if i wanted to try out for basketball what would be the best tips to make the team?

#athlete #athlete #athlete i always wanted to show people i wanted to be good in sports but i didn't have a way to show them that i was good enough for any other sports i liked. #school #gpa

ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27, 2020 343 views

Physical Therapy Questions 3

How do you get a really good physical therapist job? #athlete #occupational-therapy #job-search #jobs

Kyah L.’s Avatar
Kyah L. Nov 20, 2019 304 views

How much money do athletic trainers make per year?

I am involved in 4 sports and I will be playing 2 in college. #athlete

Kanon S.’s Avatar
Kanon S. May 15, 2019 270 views

What do I have to work on to become a badminton player?

What skills do I have to have? What kind of training should I do? #athlete