Career Questions tagged Athlete

Kyah L.’s Avatar
Kyah L. Nov 20 14 views

How much money do athletic trainers make per year?

I am involved in 4 sports and I will be playing 2 in college....

#athlete

jayden H.’s Avatar
jayden H. Jul 23, 2018 142 views

what does it take to be a volleyball player.

I would really want to be a volleyball player but scared that I am bad what to I do? #athlete #volleyball #professional-sports...

#pro-sports

Kanon S.’s Avatar
Kanon S. May 15 69 views
Kanon S.’s Avatar
Kanon S. May 15 54 views

What do I have to work on to become a badminton player?

What skills do I have to have? What kind of training should I do?...

#athlete

Savannah U.’s Avatar
Savannah U. Aug 30, 2018 143 views
Kayleigh K.’s Avatar
Kayleigh K. Aug 20, 2018 152 views

Is it hard to do work-study in freshman year?

Especially as a student athlete I'm wondering if I'll really have much time aside from classes, practice, and work. #work #athlete #work-study...

#freshman

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jun 29, 2018 189 views

Should I do a sport in College?

I heard that doing a sport in college is really intense. I am on my school's swim team and I'm not good but not bad either. I mostly do it for fun. Would joining a swim team in college be worth it? #sports #swim #college #athlete #athletics...

#college-athlete

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 209 views

Best college sports programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #sports...

#professional-sports #athlete #recruiting #athletics #pro-sports #student-athlete

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 211 views

How to become a major league baseball player?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #baseball...

#athlete #sports #athletics #pro-sports #pro-athlete

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 198 views

Best college athletic programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#professional-sports #athlete #sports #athletics #pro-sports #professional-athlete

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 182 views

Best college hockey programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #hockey...

#athlete #sports #athletics #pro-sports #professional-athlete

suma R.’s Avatar
suma R. May 18, 2016 2543 views

I want to be a Kabbadi player ..what should I do?

my name is sumabai i am std 10th I have a physical fitness I m mentally ficse to win #sports #educated #athletics #athlete...

#fitness

Benjamin A.’s Avatar
Benjamin A. Jan 22, 2018 266 views

How do I get a scholarships for athletics?

Im good at every sport I play. I played varsity football my first year playing football and got honorable mention....

#athlete

Lizbeth  G.’s Avatar
Lizbeth G. May 19, 2016 433 views

What school do I need to do to become a soccer player/doctor?

i am asking this question, because i would like to become a doctor or soccer player when i grow up. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #doctor #healthcare #health #soccer #athlete...

#sports

lauryn S.’s Avatar
lauryn S. Aug 15, 2016 350 views

When athletes and coaches in the sports entertainment industry travel for games, are they given time to explore the location they are playing at or are they only able to attend the game?

I watch a lot of sports and notice that games are hosted all over the world, but I was not sure if the athletes are able to visit the place their games are at, or simply attend practices and games and stay in their hotel room. #athlete #sport #sports...

#sports-management

Marco C.’s Avatar
Marco C. Feb 22, 2017 373 views

What do you do to start off your proffesional athlete carrier?

I've always loved to play soccer and it has always been my dream to play proffesionla soccer. #college #athlete...

#coach

Celeste D.’s Avatar
Celeste D. Oct 27, 2016 445 views

Is it hard to manage playing a sport and being in college for nursing?

I am being recruited to run cross country and track in college and also will major in nursing. One coach flat out told me that nursing student runners do not last, but every other coach has not had a problem. I am looking to find advice from actual students. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#athlete #athletics #cross-country #student-recruiting #collegiate-athlete

Kristin V.’s Avatar
Kristin V. Oct 25, 2016 446 views

What is the balance like as a scholar-athlete in college?

I am a high school senior and currently the captain of the girls varsity tennis team and want to know how difficult it is to balance athletics and social life with the career choice of engineering. I understand engineering is a heavier work load, and playing a varsity sport at a college or...

#student #athlete #balance

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 24, 2016 495 views

How do you create a investment portfolio?

I want to ensure any organization, before we collaborate on an assignment my financial track record. For example 3-5 prior to me taking over the organization. An introduction of behaviors and habits for initially, what will consider as a ground breaking process, Next, individuals will be...

#professional #investors #business #estate #athlete #japan #director #actors

Kevin Z.’s Avatar
Kevin Z. May 17, 2016 1017 views

I want to be a soccer player. How did you become a professional soccer player?

I am really good at playing soccer and think I can go pro. What steps did you take to become a professional soccer player, and what advice do you have for me? #soccer...

#athlete

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 29, 2016 469 views

Is it smart for me to do Cross Country in high school?

I am a junior in high school and am about to start my second season of Cross Country in a few days. When I decided to sign up for Cross Country my freshman year of Spring, I didn't know how physically taxing it would be. I've had a few friends who did Cross Country that last Fall, but I didn't...

#sport #cross-country #student #athlete #junior-varsity #high-school

Daniela C.’s Avatar
Daniela C. Aug 21, 2016 556 views

What should I major in if I want my career to be involved in business and athletics?

I was thinking about majoring in management or marketing, but I'm not sure. Some schools I am applying to don't have either as a major, so what should I do in those cases? #business #management #sports #sports-management #athletics #athlete #marketing-and-advertising...

#sports-marketing

Ashanti D.’s Avatar
Ashanti D. Aug 19, 2016 475 views

What is it like to be in the public eye when it comes to sports entertainment?

I have always been curious as to how these athletes live out their daily life as normal citizens. #journalism #athlete...

#sports-journalism

lauryn S.’s Avatar
lauryn S. Aug 14, 2016 378 views

How hard is it to work on holidays since that is when the demand for entertainment and people in the entertainment industry is so high?

I enjoy playing basketball and would possibly consider playing college basketball. During Christmas and Thanksgivings there is always sports on the TV and that is usually what families like to do when together, so I wanted to know if it is hard for athletes to be away from their families during...

#athlete

Karan S.’s Avatar
Karan S. Jun 24, 2016 717 views

Which sport(s) should my younger brother consider if he wants to be in sports for a living in the future?

My brother is 5 year old and he is very much fond of sports. It looks like he will make a good sports person. right now he hasn't shown any signs of liking any particular sport. But he is very agile and always in a play mood. What sport should he go for? #sports #football #basketball #athletics...

#athlete #fitness #cricket