Career Questions tagged Athlete

Daveyier W.’s Avatar
Daveyier W. Aug 05 93 views
Treyvon G.’s Avatar
Treyvon G. Jul 27 83 views

Is highschool really hard?

I am a freshman in highschool, I do karate, gymnastics, and play a little bit of basketball on my free time. #athlete...

#sports

Kamiyah T.’s Avatar
Kamiyah T. Jul 27 83 views

How do I get into the field of becoming a professional athlete ¿

I like to workout and to be active but I’m not sure how to become noticed to more competition. #sports #athletics...

#athlete

Tyrese T.’s Avatar
Tyrese T. Jul 05 111 views

How do I become a Professional Basketball Player?

I love sports, especially basketball. It is my dream to become an NBA player in the future. I practice on my own, as well as with others. I was also part of a community basketball team. I also love to play video games and listen to music. I also played football during my younger age. But...

#athlete #basketball #sports

Dashawn M.’s Avatar
Dashawn M. Jun 24 65 views

What do I do if i want to do sports in the future

I really like to play football, I can be a leader and I am good at math #football #athlete...

#math

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 107 views
Willie J.’s Avatar
Willie J. Mar 01 124 views

what is life like as NFL player?

I am a tall handsome gentleman that loves the game of football i dreamed to be a NFL player my whole life thats all i wanted to do....

#athlete

Jerry O.’s Avatar
Jerry O. Feb 24 123 views

Can you help me with different sports jobs?

My name is Jerry I´m 15 years old i go to Boston collegiate charter school and I play sports. #athlete...

#sports

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 159 views

How do you become a professional basketball player? How old should you be when you start to play/practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #athlete...

#basketball

Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 124 views

What goals does it take to be an NBA Player?

What are the requirments for an NBA Player? #sports...

#athlete

diabe B.’s Avatar
diabe B. Nov 13, 2020 133 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. #athlete #professional-sports...

#sports

Nicholas R.’s Avatar
Nicholas R. Oct 27, 2020 107 views

what are your goals athlete

i wanna make sure i work my hardest be better than everyone out on a field and be the athletic player ever...

#athlete

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06, 2020 227 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. #basketball #athlete #goat...

#professional-sports

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02, 2020 298 views

if i wanted to try out for basketball what would be the best tips to make the team?

#athlete #athlete #athlete i always wanted to show people i wanted to be good in sports but i didn't have a way to show them that i was good enough for any other sports i liked. #school...

#gpa

ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27, 2020 237 views

Physical Therapy Questions 3

How do you get a really good physical therapist job? #athlete #occupational-therapy #job-search...

#jobs

Kyah L.’s Avatar
Kyah L. Nov 20, 2019 214 views

How much money do athletic trainers make per year?

I am involved in 4 sports and I will be playing 2 in college....

#athlete

jayden H.’s Avatar
jayden H. Jul 23, 2018 312 views

what does it take to be a volleyball player.

I would really want to be a volleyball player but scared that I am bad what to I do? #athlete #volleyball #professional-sports...

#pro-sports

Kanon S.’s Avatar
Kanon S. May 15, 2019 206 views

What do I have to work on to become a badminton player?

What skills do I have to have? What kind of training should I do?...

#athlete