Career Questions tagged Athlete

Willie J.’s Avatar
Willie J. Mar 01 67 views

what is life like as NFL player?

I am a tall handsome gentleman that loves the game of football i dreamed to be a NFL player my whole life thats all i wanted to do....

#athlete

Jerry O.’s Avatar
Jerry O. Feb 24 60 views

Can you help me with different sports jobs?

My name is Jerry I´m 15 years old i go to Boston collegiate charter school and I play sports. #athlete...

#sports

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 93 views

How do you become a professional basketball player? How old should you be when you start to play/practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #athlete...

#basketball

Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 104 views
Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 81 views

What goals does it take to be an NBA Player?

What are the requirments for an NBA Player? #sports...

#athlete

diabe B.’s Avatar
diabe B. Nov 13, 2020 72 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. #athlete #professional-sports...

#sports

Nicholas R.’s Avatar
Nicholas R. Oct 27, 2020 63 views

what are your goals athlete

i wanna make sure i work my hardest be better than everyone out on a field and be the athletic player ever...

#athlete

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06, 2020 160 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. #basketball #athlete #goat...

#professional-sports

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02, 2020 160 views

if i wanted to try out for basketball what would be the best tips to make the team?

#athlete #athlete #athlete i always wanted to show people i wanted to be good in sports but i didn't have a way to show them that i was good enough for any other sports i liked. #school...

#gpa

ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27, 2020 181 views

Physical Therapy Questions 3

How do you get a really good physical therapist job? #athlete #occupational-therapy #job-search...

#jobs

dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24, 2020 137 views
Kyah L.’s Avatar
Kyah L. Nov 20, 2019 163 views

How much money do athletic trainers make per year?

I am involved in 4 sports and I will be playing 2 in college....

#athlete

caron B.’s Avatar
caron B. Sep 23, 2019 129 views
jayden H.’s Avatar
jayden H. Jul 23, 2018 255 views

what does it take to be a volleyball player.

I would really want to be a volleyball player but scared that I am bad what to I do? #athlete #volleyball #professional-sports...

#pro-sports

Kanon S.’s Avatar
Kanon S. May 15, 2019 157 views

What do I have to work on to become a badminton player?

What skills do I have to have? What kind of training should I do?...

#athlete

Kayleigh K.’s Avatar
Kayleigh K. Aug 20, 2018 257 views

Is it hard to do work-study in freshman year?

Especially as a student athlete I'm wondering if I'll really have much time aside from classes, practice, and work. #work #athlete #work-study...

#freshman

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jun 29, 2018 303 views

Should I do a sport in College?

I heard that doing a sport in college is really intense. I am on my school's swim team and I'm not good but not bad either. I mostly do it for fun. Would joining a swim team in college be worth it? #sports #swim #college #athlete #athletics...

#college-athlete

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 361 views

Best college sports programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #sports...

#recruiting #professional-sports #athletics #student-athlete #athlete #pro-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 365 views

How to become a major league baseball player?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #baseball...

#sports #athletics #athlete #pro-sports #pro-athlete

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 306 views

Best college athletic programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#sports #professional-sports #professional-athlete #athletics #athlete #pro-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 304 views

Best college hockey programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #hockey...

#sports #professional-athlete #athletics #athlete #pro-sports