Career Questions tagged Athlete

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 61 views

How do you become a professional basketball player? How old should you be when you start to play/practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #athlete...

#basketball

Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 76 views
Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 49 views

What goals does it take to be an NBA Player?

What are the requirments for an NBA Player? #sports...

#athlete

diabe B.’s Avatar
diabe B. Nov 13, 2020 42 views
diabe B.’s Avatar
diabe B. Nov 13, 2020 46 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. #athlete #professional-sports...

#sports

Nicholas R.’s Avatar
Nicholas R. Oct 27, 2020 30 views

what are your goals athlete

i wanna make sure i work my hardest be better than everyone out on a field and be the athletic player ever...

#athlete

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06, 2020 117 views

How do i become a NBA player

I am a 9th grader that wants to become the greatest basketball player of all time. I have been playing for 5 years and i believe that i can get to a professional level. #basketball #athlete #goat...

#professional-sports

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02, 2020 132 views

if i wanted to try out for basketball what would be the best tips to make the team?

#athlete #athlete #athlete i always wanted to show people i wanted to be good in sports but i didn't have a way to show them that i was good enough for any other sports i liked. #school...

#gpa

ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27, 2020 156 views

Physical Therapy Questions 3

How do you get a really good physical therapist job? #athlete #occupational-therapy #job-search...

#jobs

dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24, 2020 109 views
Kyah L.’s Avatar
Kyah L. Nov 20, 2019 135 views

How much money do athletic trainers make per year?

I am involved in 4 sports and I will be playing 2 in college....

#athlete

caron B.’s Avatar
caron B. Sep 23, 2019 102 views
jayden H.’s Avatar
jayden H. Jul 23, 2018 223 views

what does it take to be a volleyball player.

I would really want to be a volleyball player but scared that I am bad what to I do? #athlete #volleyball #professional-sports...

#pro-sports

Kanon S.’s Avatar
Kanon S. May 15, 2019 242 views
Kanon S.’s Avatar
Kanon S. May 15, 2019 137 views

What do I have to work on to become a badminton player?

What skills do I have to have? What kind of training should I do?...

#athlete

Kayleigh K.’s Avatar
Kayleigh K. Aug 20, 2018 238 views

Is it hard to do work-study in freshman year?

Especially as a student athlete I'm wondering if I'll really have much time aside from classes, practice, and work. #work #athlete #work-study...

#freshman

Brody B.’s Avatar
Brody B. Apr 06, 2018 355 views
Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jun 29, 2018 275 views

Should I do a sport in College?

I heard that doing a sport in college is really intense. I am on my school's swim team and I'm not good but not bad either. I mostly do it for fun. Would joining a swim team in college be worth it? #sports #swim #college #athlete #athletics...

#college-athlete

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 306 views

Best college sports programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #sports...

#athletics #professional-sports #student-athlete #recruiting #athlete #pro-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 335 views

How to become a major league baseball player?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #baseball...

#athletics #athlete #sports #pro-athlete #pro-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 282 views

Best college athletic programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#professional-athlete #athletics #professional-sports #athlete #sports #pro-sports

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 277 views

Best college hockey programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #hockey...

#professional-athlete #athletics #athlete #sports #pro-sports

suma R.’s Avatar
suma R. May 18, 2016 3305 views

I want to be a Kabbadi player ..what should I do?

my name is sumabai i am std 10th I have a physical fitness I m mentally ficse to win #sports #educated #athletics #athlete...

#fitness

Benjamin A.’s Avatar
Benjamin A. Jan 22, 2018 367 views

How do I get a scholarships for athletics?

Im good at every sport I play. I played varsity football my first year playing football and got honorable mention....

#athlete

Lizbeth  G.’s Avatar
Lizbeth G. May 19, 2016 543 views

What school do I need to do to become a soccer player/doctor?

i am asking this question, because i would like to become a doctor or soccer player when i grow up. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #doctor #healthcare #health #soccer #athlete...

#sports

lauryn S.’s Avatar
lauryn S. Aug 15, 2016 480 views

When athletes and coaches in the sports entertainment industry travel for games, are they given time to explore the location they are playing at or are they only able to attend the game?

I watch a lot of sports and notice that games are hosted all over the world, but I was not sure if the athletes are able to visit the place their games are at, or simply attend practices and games and stay in their hotel room. #athlete #sport #sports...

#sports-management