Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

tanishka S.’s Avatar
tanishka S. 8 hours ago 18 views

how will i know what i want to become

i am student of class 10th. neither too good nor too bad in studies. i haven't choosed till know what i want to become. i can say that i am a good speaker, listener, and also confident..i really need help to know what i can do for my future..what career should i choose? what line should i go?...

#student

Tsholofelo M.’s Avatar
Tsholofelo M. yesterday 17 views

Clinical Psychology and Counseling Psychology

I am an Honours student in psychology and I want to know what is the difference between clinical and Counselling psychology. I am not sure which route I should take....

#student

Rida F.’s Avatar
Rida F. Apr 05 34 views
Nabin S.’s Avatar
Nabin S. Apr 03 29 views

How to be an electrical engineer?

I am student of class 10. Still reading....

#student

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Mar 31 44 views

Is there anything I should know before committing to an online Master’s degree program in medical laboratory science?

Hello! I’m a junior at Johnson & Wales University and my goal is to become ASCP certified in medical lab science and work as a lab technologist. The most realistic next step for me is to attend an online program in MLS, either post-baccalaureate certificate or Master’s degree. I am hesitant...

#student #mls #online-school #graduate-school #medical-lab-science #scientist #laboratory-science #healthcare

MJ Z.’s Avatar
MJ Z. Mar 29 85 views

Part time jobs for freshmen CS student?

What type of freelancing or part time jobs should I do while being a student and also want to earn money? #st #student-development #student #computer #programmer #freelance #computerscience #webdeveloper #android #ios...

#technology

Letlotlo M.’s Avatar
Letlotlo M. Mar 28 44 views

Will I need a degree or other qualifications besides matric to qualify for post

I am a business management student at private college. During high school I was part of leadership committees for 3 years. I am sociable individual and I am excellent in planning events #internships #student-development #business management #student #leadershipqualities #part time...

Letlotlo M.’s Avatar
Letlotlo M. Mar 28 63 views

How often will I have to work and how much will I get paid

I am a business management student at private college . During high school I was part of leadership committees for 3 years. I get along with people very easily and able to make lasting connections with people #business management #student #leadership qualities...

#sociable

Ameer N.’s Avatar
Ameer N. Mar 27 37 views

Do I need any qualification's to enter a college IT course in the Uk

My name is Ameer. I'm 16 years old and I have been in the Uk for 5 months. Right now I go to an English Level 1 Course at a college. But the college said to me that I need to apply to other courses to continue my Journey. I have applied for a BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Information...

#student

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Mar 25 66 views

What are the requirements to become a Teacher Assistant?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i will be turning 18 on Monday and i am interested in becoming a Teacher Assistant for any school. I look at movies that has teacher assistants and i want too become one. #teacher #school #teaching...

#student

Dheeraj K.’s Avatar
Dheeraj K. Mar 21 38 views

How can I use my photography and photo-editing skills to generate income?

I take photos with my Canon Rebel t7i and post them on Instagram. I am also proficient in C++ and Java....

#student

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 45 views

What kind of Job do you have if you went to school for construction work?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be a construction worker. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #construction#classes...

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 36 views

What is the salary that you have for being a construction worker?

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 39 views

What do have to do be a construction worker?

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 46 views

What was your favorite class to take in high school to become a transporter?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be in transportation. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #transportation...

#classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 42 views

What is the salary that you have for doing transportation?

#classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 50 views

How did you start you career in Transportation?

#classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 38 views

What classes should I take in high school to be a manufacturer?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be manufacturing. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #manufacturer...

#classes

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 66 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #education...

#training

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 53 views

What is the salary that you have for being a manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I am interested in manufacturing. I am just planning for my future. #school #student #social #manufacturing...

#students

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 61 views

How did you start your career in manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 77 views

How did you start your career in marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 64 views

Is the job market good for education and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 77 views

Is the job market good for marketing?

#marketing

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 65 views

What classes should I take in college to be a manufacturer?

I am a middle school student. I am taking a Career and Tech class to help me prepare for my future. #student #career #tech...

#manufacuturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 43 views

Is the job market good for manufacturing?

#manufacturing

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 43 views

What is the best way to prepare yourself to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that says being a lawyer would be good for me. #school #lawyer #students #lawyers...

#student

Kyle H.’s Avatar
Kyle H. Mar 18 35 views

what's the best classes to take for a computer programmer?

I'm a middle school student who wants to become a computer programmer...

#student