Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Isha I.’s Avatar
Isha I. May 20 57 views

How can I earn by sitting at home?

Working as a content creator, As a stylist and a makeup artist, skilled human searching for a goid job to support my family. #artist #career #job...

#student

Harry S.’s Avatar
Harry S. May 13 61 views

How do you get a lab internship as a high school student?

I would love to know, be introduced, or be given with any tips towards getting into a lab internship as a high school student specifically inside the pediatrics, behavior science, or Autism related lab research. #internship #student #highschool #science...

#research

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 13 182 views

How can I make the most out of quarantine at my age?

Hi! I'm a 16-year old high school student wanting to volunteer and do some good during this difficult time. But, all the virtual opportunities are more offered toward adults rather than teenagers. Therefore, I'm stuck /: #career #volunteer #student #highschool...

#opportunities

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 12 203 views

What's a good coding language to start with?

It's part of my major, I want to start now learning it, so it will be easy to understand when classes open again? #computer #major #information-technology #technology #computer-software #coding #codingcamp #bootcamp #covid19 #career #college...

#student

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 306 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

#economics #student #math #highschool #highschoolstudent #strengths #linkedin #career #business

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 124 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. May 07 90 views

Any Electrical Engineering hobbies,skills,books to get into while in quarantine?

We still have over a week left till things start open up, I'm a sophmore EE student. Any hobbies, skills, books to check out to become a more valuable engineer!? Thank you for your help and time. #engineering #engineer #student #student...

#electrical

Trina K.’s Avatar
Trina K. May 06 199 views

How do i find my perfect job?

I am a high school student who needs to start thinking about her future and i do not know where to start. #job #student...

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 06 209 views

What types of jobs can I pursue with a background in economics?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have a huge interest in these subjects but I'm not sure what types of jobs I would be pursuing as an economist in the future. #career #economics #business #highschool...

#student #highschoolstudent #linkedin

Jiwanjot K.’s Avatar
Jiwanjot K. May 05 273 views

For a banking job what kind of course required?

I am a student and enrol in business diploma. #student #business #finance...

#accounting

Pearl D.’s Avatar
Pearl D. May 04 51 views

What are the best scholarships for international students as a Class of '24 incoming freshman?

I am a South African student who will be attending an American state university in the fall. However, due to laws that prevent my university from providing me with aid because I am an international student, I might struggle to pay to attend. I really do not want to use large loans as a solution...

#scholarship #college #financial-aid #student #financial-planning

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 03 398 views

How can I make the best connections on linkedin as a high school student

I'm a 16-year-old high school student in grade 11, aspiring to pursue a future in the business industry. Subjects like economics, and information technology interest me and I hope to gain more knowledge in those areas. #business #technology #student #highschool #sfu...

#economics

Lucia C.’s Avatar
Lucia C. Apr 28 194 views

What is the best way to achieve your dreams?

I have really big dreams and it’s hard to think that they are possible, What is the best way to stay confident #college #college-advice #bigdreams #art...

#student

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Apr 24 75 views

What does the normal routine of a nurse consist of? Has Covid-19 made the medical facilities less busy (due to people staying at home) or has it kept its level of intensity?

I'm very interested in working in a fast pace environment like the ER. I like the idea of how you'll be able to see all types of cases everyday. And how to deal with the patients and they are needing in the moment. #nursing #nurse #healthcare #college #medicine #medical #student...

#career

Jared H.’s Avatar
Jared H. Apr 22 69 views

If I wanted to become an engineer, what classes and/or skills would you recommend me learn to succeed in college and life after college?

I am a junior in high school and I am trying to get the most of out my high school classes and opportunities to be a successful engineer. Help me out! #engineer #student...

#high-school

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 177 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#covid19 #college #financial-planning #student #tuition #food #remotely #technology #job #work #money #scholarship #help

Kim D.’s Avatar
Kim D. Mar 07, 2017 484 views

What's the best and most cost efficient option of Grad school for film / screenwriting students?

I'm months away from graduating with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing and Film & Video Production. My career goal is to become a fiction author and Screenwriter. I'm currently considering several universities to get my Master's in Screenwriting including, Boston University, Loyola...

#college #producer #choosing-a-college #student #screenwriting #college-major #jesussaves #job #filmmaker #graduate-school #entertainment #career #graduating #film-production

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Apr 14 87 views

What size college is "too big?"

I am used to having teachers readily available in high school, and I find classes with 30+ students to be frustrating. However, I hate how I know everyone in high school and I hate how everyone feels "stuck" with each other (there are a little under 1,000 students total in my school). On the...

#student #collgecampus #college #social

Sacha C.’s Avatar
Sacha C. Apr 13 98 views

The best way to become a Psychological Well-Being Practitioner

I am a student studying Psychology (Counselling and Mental Health) at Southampton Solent University, aspiring initially to become a Psychological Well-Being Practitioner #psychology #health #mentalhealth...

#student

Christie C.’s Avatar
Christie C. Apr 04 267 views

What are some best practices for building a LinkedIn profile as a college student?

On a more specific note, should I include my role in an executive board for a student organization in the experiences section or in the volunteering section? #student #resume #job #career #college #linkedin...

#job-search

Dana S.’s Avatar
Dana S. Apr 01 77 views

How do you balance your work and home life?

I am looking at pursuing medecine but I am not sure it is the lifestyle I want, since I am hoping to have a family and ensure I have time at home to spend with them. #student #medecine...

#futuredoctor

Elijah J.’s Avatar
Elijah J. Mar 31 137 views

What does this specific job require from a student?

My name is Elijah I will soon be a graduate from Washington heights expeditionary learning school in a few months with a 78 gpa #student #business...

#job