Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Jamar S.’s Avatar
Jamar S. 5 hours ago 1 views
Marcos G.’s Avatar
Marcos G. 19 hours ago 6 views

where is this work takes place

I am a high school student who currently study in Western Canada. I got a lot of free time which makes it possible to help others. I play soccer at the weekend and is crazy about reading books. #sports...

#student

Lindsey B.’s Avatar
Lindsey B. Nov 26, 2019 48 views
Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22, 2019 42 views

What benefits are there to becoming a Behavior Specialist?

I am a single mom and want to return to school for the first time since graduating high school in 2005. I want to become a behavior specialist specializing in autism. #school #college #psychology #student...

#autism

Trevor M.’s Avatar
Trevor M. Nov 20, 2019 39 views
Trevor M.’s Avatar
Trevor M. Nov 20, 2019 29 views

Would I want to LLC my farm

Trevor M.’s Avatar
Trevor M. Nov 20, 2019 27 views
abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 31 views

will I have to take college classes?

I want to go to college to take classes to become a dentist. #student #dentistry...

jarred F.’s Avatar
jarred F. Nov 14, 2019 58 views
Treighton L.’s Avatar
Treighton L. Nov 14, 2019 38 views

What is the number one question to ask when choosing a college?

I am an Early Middle College student enrolled at Baker College as a Junior in High School. After my 5th year of High School, how do I start to choose a college? #college-advice #college...

#student

d N.’s Avatar
d N. Nov 12, 2019 36 views

im trying to find out what profession would be a great fit for me

I'm a #college #student my major is social work. I love listening to r&b #music. I like to stay at home and watch funny movies. I love to listen to other people problems. I love spending time alone and talk on the phone with my sister which is my bestfriend. I like to try new things but not...

kganya M.’s Avatar
kganya M. Nov 08, 2019 38 views
kavya K.’s Avatar
kavya K. Nov 01, 2019 34 views

at what age should a person start their training in music industry

#student #new to singing and song...

Kailey L.’s Avatar
Kailey L. Oct 22, 2019 81 views

What do tools do i need to help me prepare for college?

I am a high school senior who is getting ready to enter her freshman year of college, my name is Kailey Lasley and i am 18 years old #college #student #high-school...

#college-advice

ashley B.’s Avatar
ashley B. Oct 16, 2019 68 views
Alexander V.’s Avatar
Alexander V. Oct 14, 2019 31 views

When i get my certs in welding, is it enough for me to live comfortable with my family?

I am a student at Job Corps going for my certifications in welding, I have a family of three I have to provide for. would the basic certs be enough ?...

#student

Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06, 2019 76 views

What happens if you're college roomate isn't the best?

Next year I am going to be a college freshman and have some (...okay, a lot) of anxieties related to the college process. One of my troubles is the unknown nature of a future roommate. I've had a roommate: my little sister, for the past 10 years. But I don't think that it will be in the same...

#college #college-advice #student

R S.’s Avatar
R S. Sep 24, 2019 83 views

What should I do as a career?

I don’t know what to go for in college and need advice #career-choice #student...

#career

Rodolphe A.’s Avatar
Rodolphe A. Sep 19, 2019 70 views

I would like to know a little about this

As I told I am a student and I like teaching , help others in the need such as it is doing in volonteer organisation...

#student

Samantha R.’s Avatar
Samantha R. Sep 14, 2019 137 views

Need advice-feel zoned out all the time and worried about failing

So, I'm in my 2nd year of college. I almost got suspended semester and I'm ashamed of myself. And I worry it may really happen and I feel so silly. I'd describe my problem as being..zoned out? And I'm not sure how to stop it. I can't even read half the time. I know how to read, but when I try...

#writing #college #student #time-management

Marquis G.’s Avatar
Marquis G. Sep 11, 2019 44 views
Nana A.’s Avatar
Nana A. Sep 10, 2019 59 views

How was the first week like working in your organization?

I am currently an Npower student studying for numerous certifications in the field of I.T #student...

#npower