Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. 15 hours ago 1 views

What degree do I need to become a police officer?

I want to know how long I need in school to become an officer. #student...

#expert

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. 16 hours ago 8 views

Do you have to have a certain degree?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #familymedicinephysicans #student...

#business

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. 16 hours ago 3 views

What are your chances of being a Dentist?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions....

#student

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. 16 hours ago 5 views

Did you ever imagine yourself as a Dentist?

#student

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. 16 hours ago 6 views

What degree do you need to become a Dentist?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #student...

#dentist

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. 16 hours ago 11 views

Was it easy being in the position you are right now or did you have to work hard for it?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #familymedicinephysician #business...

#student

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. 16 hours ago 3 views

Do you start from being a rookie to being the best?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #police...

#student

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. 16 hours ago 2 views

How do you move up positions?

#police

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. 16 hours ago 5 views

How long did you train?

#student

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. yesterday 3 views

What are the best ways to become a real estate agent

I am in 8th grade. My teacher told my class that we had to pick 3 jobs that we were interested in. I decided to choose a Real estate agent. I really want to learn what they do. #realestate #student...

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. yesterday 3 views

What made you realize you wanted to become a real estate agent.

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. yesterday 4 views

What are the responsibilities to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. yesterday 3 views

What is the year expenses to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. yesterday 3 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Real estate agent

#classes

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. yesterday 36 views

Is the future bright for tech related jobs?

I'm a sophomore student athlete in high school and want to work with technology. #student #career...

#technology

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. yesterday 22 views

How do I find an occupation that I care for?

#technology

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. yesterday 19 views

Is technology a good field for a career?

#technology

Zach G.’s Avatar
Zach G. yesterday 26 views

What does an intern do?

#technology

abby T.’s Avatar
abby T. Oct 24 20 views

is nursing fun now like 2020-2021 year

Im high school student at mcneil high school and i want to be a nurse after school and i'm also im in 11th grade the college i want to go to texas A&M in corpus christi #high-school-students...

#student

marc R.’s Avatar
marc R. Oct 23 21 views

On average how many hours a week does a physical trainer work

I am considering being a physical trainer and want to know how long I will be working a week. #student...

#professional

Jillian R.’s Avatar
Jillian R. Oct 23 20 views

What kind of degree do you need to become a nurse practitioner

I am in 10th grade and I have thought about going into nursing for a long time now. I've never really thought about anything else but nursing is one of my top choices as a future career. #nursing #medicine...

#student

Owen B.’s Avatar
Owen B. Oct 23 33 views

I have though and thought about careers but I just don't know what specific paths I should think of following or any specific careers

I like to work with my hands and find out how things work; I am constantly on the move so I would really like a job that would keep me on my toes. I also really enjoy cars and trucks and anything of the sorts as well as football wrestling and track. I am a solid 3.8 student in 5 advanced...

#education #student

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23 21 views

What can I do in high school to prepare me for the college classes for air traffic controlling?

Im a high school student who is wondering what he can do to prepare himself or get ready for the college classes for air traffic controlling. I would like to know if I could do anything to help me out so by the time I start practicing to become one in college I have somewhat of a clue of what...

#classes #high-school-students #high-school #student #advice

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23 17 views

Actually how hard is schooling in college to become an air traffic controller?

Im a high school student that would like to know how hard the schooling is for this occupation when you get to college. Ive done research and it has said its not easy and I get that but I dont want it to be super hard and stressful to the point where I do this in college and then end up not...

#high-school #student #university

N Q.’s Avatar
N Q. Oct 21 49 views

Is weBull a good investment app for long term investments for beginners?

I am a rising freshman college student that is interested in long term investment. I am looking for a investment tool that has little to no fees, such as inactivity fees. #finance #business...

#student

kourtney L.’s Avatar
kourtney L. Oct 19 18 views
Rigoberto M.’s Avatar
Rigoberto M. Oct 15 22 views

What kind of risks are there when performing surgery?

I want to become a doctor and more specifically a surgeon. So I want to learn more about surgeons and the difficulties they face....

#student

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15 43 views

Are there any new rules or regulation due to Covid-19 other than distancing, and wearing masks.

Im a curious high school student who wants to be an anesthesiologist and know more about my future and job opportunity. #high-school #student...

#anesthesiology