Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Kayana A.’s Avatar
Kayana A. Jun 19 63 views

What are some possible careers for commerce with math students?

#careeroptions #commerce #business #college

Kayana A.’s Avatar
Kayana A. Jun 19 54 views

I want to enhance my extra-curriculums from home for college, but don't know where to start. Any advice?

I want to do something this summer to learn new skills as well as better my chances in the best colleges around the world. I am a business student.

Leilani S.’s Avatar
Leilani S. Jun 14 238 views

Since I was a child, I've wanted to be an architect, interior designer, and engineer because I've always been fascinated by the numerous things I could build, such as airplanes and buildings. But, in order to attain this goal, I'd like to know what courses in college I need take to get there. Such as the programs and requirements I'll need to achieve that goal. Could someone with experience in this field please assist me?

I'd also like to play D1 or D2 softball in college. I've also heard that having a degree in engineering isn't worth it, but I'd really like to do it.

Brooke G.’s Avatar
Brooke G. Jun 03 74 views

What kind of jobs can I get with a degree in health science pre-clinical track?

Majoring in health science pre-clinical track. Wondering what jobs are available with this degree. Thank you

Freddie J.’s Avatar
Freddie J. May 31 71 views

How to study effectively as a mechanical engineering student?

I am currently in high school and I have always been an honors student but, I never study. The only time that I have actually studied was in elementary school and the beginning of my freshman year. And the times that I do ´study´, is ten minutes before my exam... Due to this, I am worried that...

Subha G.’s Avatar
Subha G. May 29 131 views

What type of jobs can I get with a bachelor's degree in Psychology (BA)?

Im currently a college student who is a Psychology BA major. I don't really want to spend more time in school getting a master's.

tanaisha B.’s Avatar
tanaisha B. May 13 133 views

how many years of school would i have to take to become a doctor?

I am a high school student. i enjoy culinary classes and Environmental classes

breanna S.’s Avatar
breanna S. May 06 97 views

Why are doctors so advanced that you can complete a organ transplant?

I just find it crazy that were so advanced in science that doctors can complete a organ transplant and still keep it alive long enough to put inside of another person.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 130 views

Is there enough time in college to do extracurricular and sports if I plan on taking pre-med classes.

Trying to get my priorities straight. :)

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 06 409 views

When should I get a credit card/debit card? Whats the difference?

A confused high school student :')

smith M.’s Avatar
smith M. Apr 01 133 views

Game-Designing colleges anywhere in the U.S.

I'm trying to find good colleges for Game-Designing for after I finish my education in high-school does anyone have good suggestions.

Daisy L.’s Avatar
Daisy L. Mar 25 115 views

What can I do to pay for college?

I'm going to college this fall and I fear I may be too late to get scholarships.

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Mar 09 86 views

What do I need to learn in college for a childcare worker?

I'm 14 years old. #student

Jerry G.’s Avatar
Jerry G. Mar 01 95 views

what kinda things do carpenter do

I am a high school student trying to get into the trades #student

Aden K.’s Avatar
Aden K. Mar 01 93 views

How hard is it to open your own auto shop?

I am a high school student with a dream of working with cars #student

Aden K.’s Avatar
Aden K. Mar 01 89 views

How hard is it to get into auto-body painting?

I am a high school student that wants to get into auto painting. #highschool #student

E G.’s Avatar
E G. Feb 23 144 views

For current college students, With more safety protocols placed on campus, would you be interested in attending more in-person activities? Why or why not?

#college-advice #student #college

E G.’s Avatar
E G. Feb 18 161 views

(College Student) If more academic advisors were provided at your school, would you have a better or more personalized and effective experience?

#college #student #college-advice

E G.’s Avatar
E G. Feb 18 153 views

(College Student) If you do not use any of the student support programs at your school, what is something that is holding you back from seeking any?

#college #student #college-advice #college-student

E G.’s Avatar
E G. Feb 18 107 views

(College Student) Do you use any of the student support services from your school? Which one has been the most helpful towards your success? And in what ways can student support programs be more helpful?

#studentsupport #TRiOstudentservices #financialaid #academicadvisor #college #student

Justin A.’s Avatar
Justin A. Feb 17 140 views

After I graduate High School, do I need to get my associate's degree before I can get my Bachelor's degree? I want to become a CRNA and need my BSN but the tuition is very high for both degrees.

#college #nursing #student #CRNA #JUNIOR

Samuel L.’s Avatar
Samuel L. Feb 09 300 views

What if I don't know what I want to do as a career in the future

As a high school student I find many things interesting, but I still don't know what I want to got to college for or even what I want to do as a career. I would appreciate any advice that helped you make this decision. #college #career-choice #career #student

Kurt Andrey G.’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey G. Feb 07 158 views

How long should I stay for a job in the future?

High school student, future engineering student #engineering #engineer #student #college #job

Kurt Andrey G.’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey G. Feb 07 131 views

Are scholarships necessary to succeed?

High School Student #financial-aid #scholarship #college #student #college-admissions

Erkhes M.’s Avatar
Erkhes M. Feb 03 167 views

How do I keep myself motivated?

Everyday I wake up, I just don't feel like going to school and just oversleep. #college #school #help #student

Matthew Q.’s Avatar
Matthew Q. Jan 28 144 views

What habits do you think are necessary in order to be successful in life?

#student #time-management

Zongyin Z.’s Avatar
Zongyin Z. Jan 28 186 views

what are some take-away advises for a high school student?

#advise #student #college

danica C.’s Avatar
danica C. Jan 26 149 views

if I can't finish college as long as I'm in grade 12, it's ok to apply to us a flight attendant

I know I'm wrong but you also know that we are not perfect. #student

Canming S.’s Avatar
Canming S. Jan 24 252 views

How can I manage my time better once I get a career?

#time-management #school #career #student

Jeffrey C.’s Avatar
Jeffrey C. Jan 21 184 views

How important are 12th grade second semester grades for colleges?

Looking online and asking friends and professionals, they tell me different things, such as how it doesn't matter or how important they are. The difficulty of my classes and my grades are causing a decrease in confidence, and how it will affect my colleges. #college #college-admissions...