Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22 20 views

What benefits are there to becoming a Behavior Specialist?

I am a single mom and want to return to school for the first time since graduating high school in 2005. I want to become a behavior specialist specializing in autism. #school #college #psychology #student...

#autism

Trevor M.’s Avatar
Trevor M. Nov 20 14 views
Trevor M.’s Avatar
Trevor M. Nov 20 11 views
abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15 19 views

will I have to take college classes?

I want to go to college to take classes to become a dentist. #student #dentistry...

jarred F.’s Avatar
jarred F. Nov 14 17 views
Treighton L.’s Avatar
Treighton L. Nov 14 15 views

What is the number one question to ask when choosing a college?

I am an Early Middle College student enrolled at Baker College as a Junior in High School. After my 5th year of High School, how do I start to choose a college? #college-advice #college...

#student

d N.’s Avatar
d N. Nov 12 20 views

im trying to find out what profession would be a great fit for me

I'm a #college #student my major is social work. I love listening to r&b #music. I like to stay at home and watch funny movies. I love to listen to other people problems. I love spending time alone and talk on the phone with my sister which is my bestfriend. I like to try new things but not...

kganya M.’s Avatar
kganya M. Nov 08 24 views
kavya K.’s Avatar
kavya K. Nov 01 23 views
Kailey L.’s Avatar
Kailey L. Oct 22 67 views

What do tools do i need to help me prepare for college?

I am a high school senior who is getting ready to enter her freshman year of college, my name is Kailey Lasley and i am 18 years old #college #student #high-school...

#college-advice

Alexander V.’s Avatar
Alexander V. Oct 14 22 views

When i get my certs in welding, is it enough for me to live comfortable with my family?

I am a student at Job Corps going for my certifications in welding, I have a family of three I have to provide for. would the basic certs be enough ?...

#student

Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06 59 views

What happens if you're college roomate isn't the best?

Next year I am going to be a college freshman and have some (...okay, a lot) of anxieties related to the college process. One of my troubles is the unknown nature of a future roommate. I've had a roommate: my little sister, for the past 10 years. But I don't think that it will be in the same...

#college-advice #student #college

R S.’s Avatar
R S. Sep 24 70 views

What should I do as a career?

I don’t know what to go for in college and need advice #career-choice #student...

#career

Rodolphe A.’s Avatar
Rodolphe A. Sep 19 58 views

I would like to know a little about this

As I told I am a student and I like teaching , help others in the need such as it is doing in volonteer organisation...

#student

Samantha R.’s Avatar
Samantha R. Sep 14 123 views

Need advice-feel zoned out all the time and worried about failing

So, I'm in my 2nd year of college. I almost got suspended semester and I'm ashamed of myself. And I worry it may really happen and I feel so silly. I'd describe my problem as being..zoned out? And I'm not sure how to stop it. I can't even read half the time. I know how to read, but when I try...

#college #time-management #writing #student

Marquis G.’s Avatar
Marquis G. Sep 11 32 views
Nana A.’s Avatar
Nana A. Sep 10 51 views

How was the first week like working in your organization?

I am currently an Npower student studying for numerous certifications in the field of I.T #student...

#npower

Jorge S.’s Avatar
Jorge S. Sep 10 51 views

What negotiation tactic works best for you when your team has difficulty working together or when they aren't receptive to your ideas?

I'm a student enrolled at Npower who's curious about project management and willing to put my skills to good use in a team environment, just needs some tips....

#student

Karyme V.’s Avatar
Karyme V. Sep 09 61 views

Is there anything else you think I need to know?

For someone who is not afraid to speak their mind what else do you recommend? #student...