Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Luna S.’s Avatar
Luna S. 11 hours ago 18 views

Hi! I am torn between taking up IT or Computer Engineering courses. Which of the two is a lot easier yet it will give you satisfaction in salary? Thank you!

One more semester and I am an upcoming college student. I need to have a certain decision so that I won't regret it in the future....

#student

Naomi D.’s Avatar
Naomi D. yesterday 33 views

How do you first start becoming a nurse?

I'm a high school student who is looking for advice on becoming a nurse or a doctor. #nurse #student...

#doctor

Janco C.’s Avatar
Janco C. Jan 09 45 views
Kimisha S.’s Avatar
Kimisha S. Jan 07 33 views

What job can I do as a chemical engineering student and where can I apply?

I am a final year student studying towards my National Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I am looking to enter the industry but am struggling to make an impression on the major, blue-chip companies. Help and advice required on how to lay-out my CV and how best to approach these companies....

#college-student #student

Diya S.’s Avatar
Diya S. Jan 05 45 views

How to earn well online as a student only, by doing less work?

Is there a online job, a humanities 12th grade student can do, with zero experience? Just for sometimes with no limitations as being a student, I get lots of homework from school too. #onlinejob...

#student

Pardon G.’s Avatar
Pardon G. Dec 27, 2020 41 views

What are the chances that I get imployed after completing the course?

I am studying pharmacetical chemistry at the university of zimbabwe , first year student. #student...

Dhruva S.’s Avatar
Dhruva S. Dec 27, 2020 79 views

I just need some help.

I am IT Engineering student in Gujarat, currently in 3rd year of my engineering. I want to make career in same field and want to study further in Germany. which course or stream is better for me to study in Germany ? #career-choice #career-counseling #student...

#career

Thabiso M.’s Avatar
Thabiso M. Dec 24, 2020 54 views
Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 59 views

What are the salary ranges for veterinarians?

How much can you get a year being a veterinarian in your state? #medicine #medical #veterinarian #work #student #graduate-school...

#working-student

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 33 views

Is there any veterinary clinics in Cedar City, UT that are hiring?

I am a student and love working with animals. I want to train to be a very while I do preliminary college work. #student #vet # college #work #workingstudent #veterinary-medicine...

#veterinarian

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 16, 2020 191 views

What is an appropriate but subtle way to indicate my non-binary identity on a resume?

I've decided on adding my pronouns (they/them) to the header, but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas! #lgbtq #nonbinary #gender #resume #student #job-interview...

#interview-skills

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 81 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

#graduate-school #veterinarian #classes #medicine #student #school #vetsciences #higher-education #medical-school

colten H.’s Avatar
colten H. Dec 08, 2020 75 views
Omar B.’s Avatar
Omar B. Dec 08, 2020 148 views

What makes a resume different from others?

Im a senior kinesiology college student interested In gaining experience. #student #college-student...

#networking

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 257 views

What is the difference between an undergraduate and graduate?

Hello, I don't really know/understand what an undergraduate and graduate student is. #student #high school #high-school-students #college-student #undergraduate...

#graduate

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. Nov 29, 2020 149 views

How to get a letter of recommendation when I'm a shy student?

I'm a decent student who occasionally contributes to the conversation and I get A's and B's in school, but I don't think I have developed a close relationship with any of my teachers. Speaking up in class is hard for me and it often feels like I'm being drowned out but other students. I'm...

#everyone #letterofrec #general #networking #introvert #student

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Nov 22, 2020 208 views

What the best way to match management and technology?

I'm a current management student but I've been thinking a lot about changing to computer science lately. #technology #student...

#management

Katerina C.’s Avatar
Katerina C. Nov 22, 2020 58 views

What programs do I need to enter in college?

I want to be in the film industry, I need to know what steps I need to take especially in college, to get in the industry. The types of programs and what degree I should be aiming for is what I also need help with. #student...

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Nov 19, 2020 70 views

What should a pre-med student living in the pandemic do right now?

With the pandemic going on, all of my plans to build my pre-medical portfoli have been put on hold. What can I do to ensure I am still maximizing my time as an undergrad on the pre-med track (volunteer, job, internship, etc)? #givingiscaring #student #college...

#pre-med

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Nov 18, 2020 54 views

How can I get a job in cultural resource management?

As a graduate student studying Preservation and Cultural Heritage, I am really invested in the ethical stewardship of natural and historic resources. How can I get involved (beyond volunteering at my local SHPO office)? #givingiscaring #culturalresourcemanagement...

#student

Kirthika P.’s Avatar
Kirthika P. Nov 18, 2020 65 views

What are the steps and goals to achieve the dream of becoming a doctor as an aspiring student?

I'm a class 11 student.I passionately took science as my major stream to achieve my goal of becoming a doctor(cardiologist). #doctor...

#student

Hershey S.’s Avatar
Hershey S. Nov 15, 2020 52 views

I am a student who has dreams. I like basketball, i wanna be a neurosurgeon, and im really fast soand Olympic runner.

I like to challenge my self and get straight A's in school. Any one have advice or suggestions for new jobs?, I wanna be sure what job and want to pursue them. I also really like tech and cars. #student...

Cindy B.’s Avatar
Cindy B. Nov 13, 2020 111 views
Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 59 views

Will you be able to travel when your a lawyer?

I'm in the 11th grade and i don't leave my city much. I just want to be able to travel to new places but also be a lawyer. #lawyer #travel...

#student

Shantrell A.’s Avatar
Shantrell A. Nov 13, 2020 85 views

What can play a major role while going to college?

I want to go to college and see how can I be succesful and start my career to achieve and better myself. #college...

#student

Shantrell A.’s Avatar
Shantrell A. Nov 13, 2020 53 views

How can I start off sucessful by going to college?

Im a 10th grade student at Hillcrest Highschool and I want to see how can I take a big step forward to be successful. #student...

#artist

Amaya S.’s Avatar
Amaya S. Nov 06, 2020 61 views

what classes and courses will i need to be a veterinarian

I am in 12th grade soon to be going to college and I am wondering what classes I need to be a veterinarian. Do I need a lot of science classes what re the requirements and knowledge needed. Also what is the debt for most people who come veterinarian #veterinarian #student...

#school

wilert T.’s Avatar
wilert T. Nov 05, 2020 59 views

Best tips for becoming a teacher

I'm a band student and want to become a band teacher. I'm a Freshmen in high school #teacher #student...

#high-school