Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Shannon M.’s Avatar
Shannon M. 17 hours ago 16 views

Is it possible to Job shadow a pilot while in 7th grade?

I really want to be a commercial pilot and I am 12, and it has always been a dream to become a pilot. I live in Johannesburg (close to OR Tambo International airport) and I really want to study aeronautics, aviation, and my favorite subject is Geography. #pilot #aviation #student...

#airline-industry #commercial-pilot

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Aug 04 18 views

How do I transition from short animations to long ones

So I do alot of animation memes (these if you dont know are short animations often going to a song of some kind sometimes depicting a short story) and I am nervous because for a demo reel I need to have more detalied/perfosional work but I cant really see myself getting out of doing short ones...

#animation #student #animator

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31 37 views

What is that one thing that will change my life forever and make me a billionaire, so I can help people in need?

I am a third year engineering student who wants to pursue a lot in life. I want to become an Aerospace Engineer, I want to go around the world and help people, I want to build things that will benefit everyone everyday, and etc. #july20 #july20 #july20...

#student

Justine C.’s Avatar
Justine C. Jul 30 35 views

What’s the best major you should be focusing on to become a physical therapist?

Hi I’m incoming to student to college(freshman) and my plan is to go a community college for 2 years to get all my GED done and the transfer for school that had programs and classes to become a PT, but when I was filling out some forms ( for community college) I put for my major I want to focus...

#majors #career #student #physicaltherapist

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30 58 views

What are the challenges of being an ESL teacher?

I am currently studying education and one of my certification tracks is ESL. I am highly interested in being an ESL teacher, especially because I am an international student and also had the experience of being an English Learner. However, my fear is my performance as a teacher in the future...

#student #teachers #esl #teacher #july #july20 #education #teaching

Marilin M.’s Avatar
Marilin M. Jul 30 41 views

What kind of internships would be beneficial to a wildlife biologist to gain an entry level job?

I'm Marilin, I am a biology student at camden county college. I have an interest in wildlife and I hope to become a wildlife biologist and start a conservation. #biologist #jobs #student #wildlifebiologist...

#scientist

Chantay T.’s Avatar
Chantay T. Jul 30 51 views

What are the must do’s as a college student to leverage your tertiary education experience for professional success?

As a first year student, I often find myself overwhelmed by the different opportunities available to me on and off campus just simply by being a student. I get really divided and stuck in between not wanting to miss out and getting involved is absolutely everything and focusing my efforts on a...

#july20 #student-affairs #student-development #students #student #college-student

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Jul 30 42 views

How to get a good job in tourism industry during this difficult time?

I am a recent graduated student from tourism management program that is looking for a job at this time. I know it is not easy to seek job opportunities during tough moments. #student #job-search #...

#july20

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27 193 views

How do you “sell yourself” without sounding arrogant in an interview or application?

I normally have plenty of accomplishments that can fit “experience” or what ever it is being asked. But I always have a hard time listing them because I absolutely hate bragging. #interviews #interviewing-skills #student #high-school...

#job

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27 110 views

What is the best age to start making a physical resume?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am realizing that it may be a good idea to start creating a resume and wondering if I should, and if so what is the best kind of thing to put on it? #high-school #education #resume #student...

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 84 views

What category of volunteer work is best for someone who is interested in studying law?

Volunteering is really important to me, before COVID I was volunteering every week through an organization for children and families facing magical challenges. I am still doing projects and teaching through Zoom with them but I am also really interested in adding another volunteer opportunity...

#students #student #career #covid #lawyers #volunteering #law #volunteer

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 59 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#july2020 #students #lawyer #student #colleges #july20 #july #exchange-student #college #study #lawyers #law

Daniella G.’s Avatar
Daniella G. Jul 25 94 views

Are recruiters looking more into creative (colorful) or formal (black and white) resumes?

I am a current student looking into applying for social media marketing jobs and other positions in the marketing field. I have had submitted my minimalistic creative resume but I have always been curious if one option is better than the other in the eyes of a recruiter. Oh, and how do we know...

#july20 #resume #student #marketing

Nadia M.’s Avatar
Nadia M. Jul 20 70 views

Dual Enrollment?

I have some opportunities to take dual enrollment in local colleges (as a high school student.) I took one course because I wanted to, and probably will take the course of action that interest me most, but what do colleges and employers think about it? I am not concerned about hurting my...

#july20 #student #college #high-school-students

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jul 20 41 views

What Are The Requirments To Study In USA After 10th class For A Indian Student

I want to study in USA after 10th class so what are the process and visa details. Which Paper Should I give my uncle lives there for my accommodation. #students...

#student

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18 68 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#professor #major #student #mentor #colleges #july20 #programs #ms #tracks #degree #program

Grace K.’s Avatar
Grace K. Jul 17 71 views

What's some thing I should be aware and tips for having a credit card?

I'm a student, and I found that when I apply to certain universities or workshops it requires a credit card to apply. Since credit and loans are a fairly new topic for me, what are some things I should look out for and what are the benefits? #student...

#credit

Huraima R.’s Avatar
Huraima R. Jul 09 113 views

Is it okay to be a doctor and also a singer or to do sound engineering and singing?

I am from that part of a world where girls are not allowed to join outdoor activity and I am also a muslim I didn't t like my society that much and their perspective I have like another perspective from my whole family and society . They say that you should do doctoring but I want to do singing...

#music #student #high-school

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 07 70 views

Why is it so hard to get a scholarship for a D1 school?

I’m about to turn 16. I care about others and like to help others out. #scholarship #financial-aid #help #student...

Isha I.’s Avatar
Isha I. May 20 115 views

How can I earn by sitting at home?

Working as a content creator, As a stylist and a makeup artist, skilled human searching for a goid job to support my family. #artist #career #job...

#student