Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Melody’s Avatar
Melody Sep 27 60 views

What should I consider when applying for colleges?

I'm a senior in high school, and I have no clue what I want to do in the future, where I want to go for college, or what I should major in.

Selena’s Avatar
Selena Sep 19 89 views

what are 3 questions i should ask a student who are working to become CMAs

im a student who wants to become a CMA and i need some good questions to ask a student who is become a CMA but are more far a long then i would be

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Sep 13 64 views

Is it possible to do college/earn college credit while being in the military?

Have not started working towards college credit yet, unsure if I'm able to earn degrees in the military or if its only possible after serving or before enlisting.

Aracely’s Avatar
Aracely Aug 16 110 views

What does it take to become a marine engineer?

Are there specific traits, work values, or work styles that are associated in becoming a marine engineer? Thank you for your answers/advice!

Aracely’s Avatar
Aracely Aug 16 107 views

What type of tools and/or applications are used by marine engineers?

If there are any that I should know about, I would love to hear about them! I want to prepare myself for what is to come.

Aracely’s Avatar
Aracely Aug 16 188 views

What does a typical day look like as a marine engineer?

Hello! I am a 19-year-old trying to figure out what career I should take. I am interested in becoming a marine engineer and I would love to know more about the job. Any advice is welcome!

Kamari’s Avatar
Kamari Aug 16 142 views

Do Nurses Become Desensitized to Their Work?

Hi! I'm very curious about pursuing nursing. But I am a bit nervous that I won't be able to handle the "gross" things, such as removing deadpans, cleaning people, etc. Is there a way or any tips that help you get used to these stuff?

Kamari’s Avatar
Kamari Aug 15 123 views

Is it Hard to Double Major in Nursing and Psychology?

Please share your experience here!

Diya’s Avatar
Diya Aug 09 126 views

Thinking of dropping a degree and going for another one, I mean should I? After giving it a year.

I'm in my first year of a BA degree, my subjects are Psychology, English Lit & Education. Things are not working well for me, I am not liking it so far, disappointed with my college and myself. All I think of is working in the media field, taking interviews, hosting shows, working in...

Tatiana’s Avatar
Tatiana Aug 03 255 views

What type of animation jobs have flexible hours + stable pay?

Hello, everyone. While I researched animation roles, I learned that some workers may work long hours/overtime, or that animators work project-to-project. The fact that some people may go through a period of no work with studios or experience high levels of burnout troubles me (as that is...

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Aug 01 98 views

Does certification improve my chances of getting into my top school?

I have 10 non-credit certifications from accredited universities like Stanford University, Harvard and USC universities, but I'm quite confused if they're really significant on college applications.

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 27 142 views

What elements makes a great pitch?

How do get people to buy my story? I've been developing an idea to expand my business. But since I'm a beginner, I fairly know about pitches and would want more advice on how to develop a strong pitch.

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 26 313 views

Does your workplace value your mental health?

It might be a silly question but I'm genuinely curious about people's prospect. This is all because you're replaceable once you're 6 ft under so why not take care of your mental health?

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Jul 21 240 views

Does taking IT help immensely in a Programming Job in the future?

Does Informational Technology (Linux) help at all with Programming (Python)? I've enrolled in an IT 101 course, and I'm getting second thoughts on whether or not I've been tricked into an advertisement or I'm gaining purposeful knowledge.

Kayana’s Avatar
Kayana Jun 19 227 views

What are some possible careers for commerce with math students?

#careeroptions #commerce #business #college

Kayana’s Avatar
Kayana Jun 19 146 views

I want to enhance my extra-curriculums from home for college, but don't know where to start. Any advice?

I want to do something this summer to learn new skills as well as better my chances in the best colleges around the world. I am a business student.

Leilani’s Avatar
Leilani Jun 14 430 views

Since I was a child, I've wanted to be an architect, interior designer, and engineer because I've always been fascinated by the numerous things I could build, such as airplanes and buildings. But, in order to attain this goal, I'd like to know what courses in college I need take to get there. Such as the programs and requirements I'll need to achieve that goal. Could someone with experience in this field please assist me?

I'd also like to play D1 or D2 softball in college. I've also heard that having a degree in engineering isn't worth it, but I'd really like to do it.

Brooke’s Avatar
Brooke Jun 03 161 views

What kind of jobs can I get with a degree in health science pre-clinical track?

Majoring in health science pre-clinical track. Wondering what jobs are available with this degree. Thank you

Freddie’s Avatar
Freddie May 31 259 views

How to study effectively as a mechanical engineering student?

I am currently in high school and I have always been an honors student but, I never study. The only time that I have actually studied was in elementary school and the beginning of my freshman year. And the times that I do ´study´, is ten minutes before my exam... Due to this, I am worried that...

Subha’s Avatar
Subha May 29 286 views

What type of jobs can I get with a bachelor's degree in Psychology (BA)?

Im currently a college student who is a Psychology BA major. I don't really want to spend more time in school getting a master's.

tanaisha’s Avatar
tanaisha May 13 198 views

how many years of school would i have to take to become a doctor?

I am a high school student. i enjoy culinary classes and Environmental classes

breanna’s Avatar
breanna May 06 138 views

Why are doctors so advanced that you can complete a organ transplant?

I just find it crazy that were so advanced in science that doctors can complete a organ transplant and still keep it alive long enough to put inside of another person.

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 08 170 views

Is there enough time in college to do extracurricular and sports if I plan on taking pre-med classes.

Trying to get my priorities straight. :)

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 06 1011 views

When should I get a credit card/debit card? Whats the difference?

A confused high school student :')

smith’s Avatar
smith Apr 01 199 views

Game-Designing colleges anywhere in the U.S.

I'm trying to find good colleges for Game-Designing for after I finish my education in high-school does anyone have good suggestions.

Daisy’s Avatar
Daisy Mar 25 149 views

What can I do to pay for college?

I'm going to college this fall and I fear I may be too late to get scholarships.

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Mar 09 120 views

What do I need to learn in college for a childcare worker?

I'm 14 years old. #student

Jerry’s Avatar
Jerry Mar 01 131 views

what kinda things do carpenter do

I am a high school student trying to get into the trades #student

Aden’s Avatar
Aden Mar 01 132 views

How hard is it to open your own auto shop?

I am a high school student with a dream of working with cars #student

Aden’s Avatar
Aden Mar 01 127 views

How hard is it to get into auto-body painting?

I am a high school student that wants to get into auto painting. #highschool #student