Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Diara B.’s Avatar
Diara B. Jan 11 64 views

How do I handle classroom management?

I am currently a third year college student and I will be student teaching next winter semester. Whenever I work with children, I feel like they see me as a friend and not someone who they should actively listen to during learning. I work with preschoolers, aging from 2 to 5. How do I get my...

education teacher college student teaching

Kaanchana S.’s Avatar
Kaanchana S. Dec 04, 2021 232 views

How do you find out what career/job you want to do?

I am currently a student in high school and I have absolutely no IDEA what I wanna do. student...

career

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Nov 30, 2021 70 views
michael B.’s Avatar
michael B. Nov 18, 2021 100 views
Cameron J.’s Avatar
Cameron J. Nov 16, 2021 121 views
ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08, 2021 121 views

How to become an LPN?

i want to be an LPN but i don't know how many years i have to go to school for college college-selection medicine student university licensed-practitioner-nurse healthcare...

nursing

Kaitlin B.’s Avatar
Kaitlin B. Nov 02, 2021 89 views

How many years of college would you need to become a mortician or do you even need any?

I know it's a bit of a stretch but if there are any morticians on here would I need school? How long? What would I need to major in. college...

student

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Nov 02, 2021 95 views

What is the most difficult part of being a college student?

In what ways are college different compared to high school, how exactly does college impact or change you? student college college-advice...

college-bound

Ezekiel P.’s Avatar
Ezekiel P. Oct 28, 2021 71 views

What is your ultimate goal

Student looking for answers and questions...

student

KIM J N.’s Avatar
KIM J N. Oct 27, 2021 76 views

how to grab the course that i want even thou i cant afford it

Im kim a student and i have separeted parents i was send to a very religious family that im not happy with i feel different about myself. i really need to fined my own way how to be succesful in my own so i can live the life that i really wanted student...

artist

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 21, 2021 69 views

What does a teacher do?

I'm 13 years old...

student

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 19, 2021 186 views

Based off my personality, would it be better for me to teach younger or older students?

I've received some advice saying that it would be better for me to work with older students, but I want to know more. If anyone could tell me what it takes to teach either, that would be great. Thanks! education teaching...

student

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Oct 19, 2021 127 views
stephanie L.’s Avatar
stephanie L. Oct 06, 2021 137 views

How do you stay motivated or make yourself do something?

I'm a senior in high school, and applying for colleges and writing responses for PIQs has been a struggle. Everyday, I know I need to do them but I can't find myself to get up and actually do them. I try to have a positive outlook on them, but I still feel the dread and pressure of doing it. It...

writing college-admissions college college-advice student