Career Questions tagged Student

As a student, you have to balance the responsibilities from school, while also trying to enjoy life. Please read below and see if anything can help. For more information, please...

Alexander V.’s Avatar
Alexander V. Oct 14 3 views

When i get my certs in welding, is it enough for me to live comfortable with my family?

I am a student at Job Corps going for my certifications in welding, I have a family of three I have to provide for. would the basic certs be enough ?...

#student

Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06 26 views

What happens if you're college roomate isn't the best?

Next year I am going to be a college freshman and have some (...okay, a lot) of anxieties related to the college process. One of my troubles is the unknown nature of a future roommate. I've had a roommate: my little sister, for the past 10 years. But I don't think that it will be in the same...

#college-advice #student #college

R S.’s Avatar
R S. Sep 24 46 views

What should I do as a career?

I don’t know what to go for in college and need advice #career-choice #student...

#career

Rodolphe A.’s Avatar
Rodolphe A. Sep 19 47 views

I would like to know a little about this

As I told I am a student and I like teaching , help others in the need such as it is doing in volonteer organisation...

#student

Samantha R.’s Avatar
Samantha R. Sep 14 59 views

Need advice-feel zoned out all the time and worried about failing

So, I'm in my 2nd year of college. I almost got suspended semester and I'm ashamed of myself. And I worry it may really happen and I feel so silly. I'd describe my problem as being..zoned out? And I'm not sure how to stop it. I can't even read half the time. I know how to read, but when I try...

#student #time-management #college #writing

Marquis G.’s Avatar
Marquis G. Sep 11 23 views
Nana A.’s Avatar
Nana A. Sep 10 40 views

How was the first week like working in your organization?

I am currently an Npower student studying for numerous certifications in the field of I.T #student...

#npower

Jorge S.’s Avatar
Jorge S. Sep 10 37 views

What negotiation tactic works best for you when your team has difficulty working together or when they aren't receptive to your ideas?

I'm a student enrolled at Npower who's curious about project management and willing to put my skills to good use in a team environment, just needs some tips....

#student

Karyme V.’s Avatar
Karyme V. Sep 09 48 views

Is there anything else you think I need to know?

For someone who is not afraid to speak their mind what else do you recommend? #student...

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06 18 views

What is the educational preparation that you would recommend for this field ?

I am a senior student at Brennan High School. I’m looking into the dermatology field because I struggled with acne and i would like to help people feel confident in their own skin. #college #student #career #dermatologist #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06 13 views

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06 23 views

If you could go back in time and start all over again, would you change anything in your career path? Would you do anything differently?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06 16 views

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect when you start out ? And what is the long-term potential ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06 20 views

Which companies have the best track record for promoting women and minorities ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06 18 views

Is this field growing enough so that there’s room for someone like me ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06 21 views

What parts of your job do you find most challenging ?

#skin