Career Questions tagged Teaching

Often associated with education and school environments, teaching helps others to grow in their knowledge and understanding of a discipline. For more information, please read below.

arun T.’s Avatar
arun T. Aug 23 83 views

how to work is ac current

plz give me a answer #doctor #work #teacher t...

#teaching

Sinempilo L.’s Avatar
Sinempilo L. Aug 21 52 views

Which subjects must study to become a math teacher

I'm a good person and I like to know more about being a teacher some people may think that being area teacher is not a good thing so maybe one day I will become a math teacher or what I'm not sure...

#teaching

Andrea C.’s Avatar
Andrea C. Aug 13 120 views

What to ask when student teaching?

I'm going to start student teaching pretty soon and I wanted to know what to look for or like what to ask the teacher that I'm student teaching with. Also how was your experience with student teaching, what should I avoid? #teaching #education #teacher #student...

asus M.’s Avatar
asus M. Aug 08 187 views

unable to find future career path.

Hi, This is AJ. I'm a B.Sc student . I am passionate about cyber security (i'm non IT background). But I want to do business. I love teaching too. what should I do now ? I can't think what i have to do in future. someone help me pls...thanks. #career #teaching #any #career-counseling...

#technology #psychology

Amareyon T.’s Avatar
Amareyon T. Aug 01 81 views

How to get better recognition for public influencer

I would like to help kids in the city of Detroit with things like education, sports and support on anything they need #community# #education #teaching...

#sports

Andrea C.’s Avatar
Andrea C. Jul 28 107 views

Is teaching a tiring job

When I was in highschool and middle school, most of my teachers really seemed like they didn't want to be there. That gave me motivation to be better if I became a teacher but I don't know if I'll be up to it if it'll end up the same way as them. #teaching #teacher #college #teacher...

Kennedy W.’s Avatar
Kennedy W. Jul 27 113 views
Charlize T.’s Avatar
Charlize T. Jul 22 102 views

Student Teaching/AuPair

I Finished matric in 2020. This year I am taking a gap year and working but I'm studying BEd online in 2022 so I am looking for an Aupair job or a Student Teaching job opening so that I can study, work and get work experience for the future at the same time but I'm not sure where I can get...

#college #teaching #job #student #career #aupair #teacher #education

Tahlaiya T.’s Avatar
Tahlaiya T. Jul 05 100 views

How do i find majors that correalate with ASL?

I'm a newly high school graduate and I'm purusing a career in ASL- American Sign Language as an interpreter(my college major is Deaf Studies). However, people keep on asking me what do i want to teach with the association with ASL because i want to teach it to people and right now, i don't...

#asl #teaching #college-major

Hailey W.’s Avatar
Hailey W. Jul 04 175 views

What is the challenges of being a teacher?

I'm a student looking to major in teaching and wanted to know some of the challenges I will face. #teaching...

Reighan M.’s Avatar
Reighan M. Jun 24 85 views

Looking into the fields of electricians, electrical engineers, and/or teachers (wanting to teach mathematics, so any math teachers of any kind are more then welcome)...feel free to message me.

My first name is said like president Reagan but spelled differently. I'm a graduate from during the 2020 pandemic. I'm a black female who also has mild autism, and I'm also Muslim in the Islamic faith (I honestly hope there is very little discrimination but just in case I'm putting honest facts...

#teaching #construction #career #electrical #jobcorps #engineers #electricians #education #teachers #math

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. Jun 18 158 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

#college #help #teaching #911operator #artist #career #drawing #art #operator #teacher #education #911

Tobi K.’s Avatar
Tobi K. Jun 13 91 views

What do I need to become a special education itinerant teacher

I have always loved working with children. I have a bachelors degree in Behavioral Science and Human Services and will be going for my master's degree in Early Childhood Education and Special Education in the fall #special-education...

#teaching

Saniaya A.’s Avatar
Saniaya A. Jun 12 180 views

What do you need to become a teacher

I am in 10th grade in high school and I would like to become a teacher to young age students #education #teaching...

#teacher

JOSEPH G.’s Avatar
JOSEPH G. Jun 11 94 views

What job is good for me?

I am a performer, I love to act, teach and help children....

#teaching

Brianna M.’s Avatar
Brianna M. Jun 08 72 views

What steps should I take to help me become a teacher in the future?

I love to work with others and help people out. I am a very hard worker and enjoy spending time with kids. I’m very committed as well....

#teaching

Corina C.’s Avatar
Corina C. May 27 89 views

What non-research careers do you recommend for linguistics majors?

I'm currently studying English and Linguistics and hear a lot about the research aspect of linguistics studies. I am curious how to apply linguistics to careers that involve working with people. #teaching #linguistics...

#people

Wasim S.’s Avatar
Wasim S. Apr 23 207 views

how to earn money by share market?

I am new in this filed please teach me how to buy and shares please help me?...

#teaching

Kara L.’s Avatar
Kara L. Mar 29 303 views

What is a day in the life of a elementary school teacher?

I am in 12th grade and I love to help and work with younger kids. So being like an elementary school teacher or middle school teacher would be amazing. My hobbies are spending time outside like going on adventures, playing basketball and coloring for fun. #teaching...

#teacher

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Mar 25 430 views

What are the requirements to become a Teacher Assistant?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i will be turning 18 on Monday and i am interested in becoming a Teacher Assistant for any school. I look at movies that has teacher assistants and i want too become one. #teacher #school #teaching...

#student

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 252 views

im not sure what career path to go on anymore

i know i'm interested in helping children and maybe running a business or managing one, im just not sure where i would start off or what i would do ? #curious #managing #business #child #social-worker #confused #jobs #education...

#teaching