Career Questions tagged Teaching

Often associated with education and school environments, teaching helps others to grow in their knowledge and understanding of a discipline. For more information, please read below.

Anna M.’s Avatar
Anna M. Jan 13 65 views
Emma C.’s Avatar
Emma C. Dec 21, 2020 81 views

whats the best way to prepare myself to teach? and be confidant in it?

I'm a student at box elder high. I like the idea of becoming a teacher. I enjoy and also am considering teaching astronomy, earth science, or even science in general. I do struggle being confidant when I am describing things to others which is kinda a big deal sense that's a big part of the...

#teaching #astronomy

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 66 views

What are some options for someone who might drop out of college and who would like to become a teacher?

Asking on behalf of a friend who might need to take some time off due to mental health challenges <3 #college #career-change #college-drop-out #teaching #education...

#mental-health

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Nov 18, 2020 101 views

What does teacher hiring look like for December graduates?

I am studying an undergraduate degree in Education, specializing in Middle School English, Language Arts & Reading with an ESL teacher certification. I will finish my degree on the Fall semester and would love to get a teaching job immediately after graduation. However, I know that there...

#english #givingiscaring #education #teacher #school #teaching #graduation #esl

Marissa W.’s Avatar
Marissa W. Nov 01, 2020 87 views

How does a teacher handle difficult students?

I plan to teach kids math and to be kind to others!...

#teaching

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Oct 28, 2020 117 views
sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 82 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. #children #teaching #career...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 120 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher a good job?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by asking questions about the careers we want to do when we get older. #students #career #teaching #k-12-education...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 85 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher fun?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. We are doing a project by asking questions about the careers we would like to do when we are older. #career #teacher #english #principal...

#teaching

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 66 views

What internships would be good for a kindergarten teacher?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology we are doing a project. For our project we are asking questions about the jobs we would like to do. #teacher #special-effects #principal #teaching...

#career

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 73 views

How do you become a Kindergarten teacher?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology we learn about what careers we want to to when we are older. My teacher is having us do a project by having us asking questions for the jobs that interests us. #teacher...

#teaching

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 27, 2020 70 views

How can I have more fun in my job?

I'm a sophomore taking a college and career readiness class and my worries in a job is me working away my years away an losing the fun, intriguing, and full of happiness part of life. I want to be an elementary teacher and I know that will keep anyone on their toes but I want to know how to...

#school #teaching #motivation #students #fun

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 68 views

How do you keep the attention of little kids/what activities and techniques have you discovered work well?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

#highschool-senior #cedarville #teaching #elementary-education #college #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 102 views

How do you manage misbehaving children?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 89 views

How would you describe your classroom management structure?

#highschool-senior #cedarville #teaching #elementary-education #college #classroom #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 71 views

What is something that you know now that you wish you knew before/during college?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 97 views

What is the most difficult part about being an elementary school teacher?

#cedarville #teaching #elementary-education #teacher

Joshua B.’s Avatar
Joshua B. Aug 30, 2018 211 views

How much time do I need to put in to preparation for each lesson?

I want to be an elementary school teacher How many hours? #teaching #teacher...

#elementary

Hannan D.’s Avatar
Hannan D. Oct 19, 2020 77 views
A G.’s Avatar
A G. Oct 03, 2020 117 views

How do I know if I would enjoy being a teacher.

I'm 18 years old and I have been thinking about possibly becoming a teacher. I've worked as a tutor at a Kumon facility before and I loved working with the kids, however, it was also very frustrating when kids would not listen. I know that it is normal to obviously be frustrated but part of me...

#teaching #teacher

Emma T.’s Avatar
Emma T. Sep 21, 2020 85 views

How do i become a SPED teacher

I want to become a SPED teacher but cannot decide how. #teaching #teaching #teaching...

Kamarie C.’s Avatar
Kamarie C. Sep 04, 2020 125 views
Lexi S.’s Avatar
Lexi S. Aug 27, 2020 84 views
dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24, 2020 107 views
dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24, 2020 86 views

how many years you have to go to college to become a teacher?

i love dancing,i love giving good advice i love everything.I wanna become a teacher....

#teaching

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30, 2020 112 views

What are the challenges of being an ESL teacher?

I am currently studying education and one of my certification tracks is ESL. I am highly interested in being an ESL teacher, especially because I am an international student and also had the experience of being an English Learner. However, my fear is my performance as a teacher in the future...

#education #student #july #teacher #july20 #teaching #esl #teachers

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Jul 30, 2020 205 views

Training for a job on my resume?

I was hired for a teaching position in March and I completed all the training, but then all the in-person classes were cancelled and they didn't have enough online students for me to teach online. I still technically work there and I'm waiting for classes to return to in-person. Should I...

#july20 #jobs #training #teaching #covid19 #july #resume