Career questions tagged teaching

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Addie82 views

How do I become a successful Special education teacher?

I am a sophomore and I have had more experience with special education dancers, students, and adults than most people at my age. Working with special education individuals has always been an interest of mine and I definitely feel like there needs to be more people to help them. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
kiamiah212 views

what tips do you have for me, a person who wants to teach middle school?

tips for a teacher

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
emily143 views

What things should I get involved with to help me make sure I chose the right major in college? I chose education but am going to be starting with a dual major of elementary education adn secondary education science because I want to teach and love science but am not sure what grade level.

I love science especially environmental science and animals. I want to teach like both my parents. I am not sure what grade level though. I like little kids but also have enjoyed my high school years. I want to be able to share with kids the things that I learned having to do with the subjects mentioned so they can love it too.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joshua238 views

How would it work to transfer my certification and everything?

I'm currently a 15 year old in high school in NYC. I want to go to a college out-of-state (Mass) but want to return to my home city and state when I finish and have my degree and certifications in teaching high school history/humanities.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Timmy163 views

What is that one should students keep in mind while choosing a career?

I want to choose my field. So as a first step what can i do.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
martha168 views

what career should I considered?

what career should i considered finishing my college in high school

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
shanice152 views

what is the best mode of communication?

communicaton tips

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
quay460 views

what is the best career to choose in a college?

career tips

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alisha367 views

How to finding good career?

I'm not sure what job I want to do after college

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Natalie254 views

How do I become a good Elementary teacher?

How do I become a good Elementary teacher? What are some techniques to help the kids view you as a fun teacher?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Obaloluwa168 views

How is a career meant to be chosen?

For someone who doesn’t know what career to go for

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ope124 views

What does it mean to be a teacher?

Teaching abilities and skills

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
chankrisna227 views

how can i be be better at Time Management?

Time management is Vital to Everyday Life, every moment counts even if you are on or off the clock. just like Managing my money, i've also Learned to manage my time. How so? lets say i have to be at work at a Specific time, i would get up early just so i have enough time to do things i need, then i can enjoy some time before work. everyone starts somewhere and i hope you do not take this to heart but if you learn to start building good habits now, later you will no longer have to worry.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samuel199 views

How to overcome fear

How to overcome fear

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
roxy312 views

how to become the best teacher

how do i become a teacher. what are the best schools. how long is the process. what kind of teacher is best and much needed rn.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Asphalt183 views

What should i focus on to help me be a theatre teacher?

I want to teach specifically in the theatre arts because it's something i have years of study in and i want to know what steps will put me in the right direction

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Steven359 views

Is it normal to not know what you want to do?

Like not knowing what career you want to pursue

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Maria295 views

What amount of money do i have to save for private college?

Who am I supposed to contact before going to join college

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Peter423 views

How to build a career in English?

How to build a career in English

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
jaidyn224 views

what would be the best online school to get my 120 hours and certificate to teach abroad?

im trying to find what school or online school to get my 120 hours of teaching abroad

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adama427 views

I’m wondering what some good jobs in biology are, how to attain them, and why those jobs exist and what purpose they serve. I’ve taken living environment so I know a bit about biology but I want to know more about it.

I’m also in 9th grade and my favorite classes are English II, Algebra II, and Chemistry II.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Maria260 views

what is the best things i have to learn new lanaguage ?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Natalie254 views

What obstacles might you come across in an Elementary teaching job?

When applying for college what challenges are there and what's hard about the job?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kayla353 views

How can I decide whether to transition to elementary teaching from the mental health counseling profession?

For as long as I can remember, I have gone back and forth between the two careers. I even have master's degrees in both fields, so I am technically qualified to do either. I have only ever worked in the mental health field though. I never really made the jump to being an elementary teacher. I have made pros and cons lists. I have thought about the differences in lifestyles. I ruminate over this regularly and it gives me a lot of anxiety. In my current job as a mental health therapist and own my own private practice, I can make my own hours, work as much or as little as I want and the pay is decent. My practice is telehealth only and I work from home. However, I am extremely lonely and really miss the camaraderie I experienced when I did my student teaching. Through my experience in student teaching and a short stint at a daycare after graduating with my Bachelor's in 2015, I really enjoyed the ability to be creative, come up with lesson plans and crafts/activities. Summer's off would be really great as well. I thought it was fun, whereas I would not say my current job is 'fun.' It's intellectually stimulating, but not fun. Oddly enough, I think the more structured schedule of a full-time job as a teacher may also be better for me mentally. I also know there are downsides to teaching, such as limited opportunity for advancement, difficult parents, difficult students, issues with administration, and the pay isn't great. Another kicker - I am currently 5 months pregnant, so I know I can't make any changes right now, and I also know I may feel differently about all of this once I have the baby. I am also concerned that since I completed my education degree and student teaching three years ago, I don't know who will write my letters of recommendations if I do decide to switch to teaching and apply for jobs. Any insight from someone who has made the switch from mental health counseling to teaching or from teaching to mental health counseling is helpful. Any insight that I might be missing about the field of education from teachers would also be helpful.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Bright272 views

I'm Bright from Ghana teacher by profession, teaching Mathematics and Science with 5years experience, how can I get teaching job in USA or Canada, or scholarships to continue my education

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
hannah523 views

what is the best place t earn and learn english?

english tips in career

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
kante351 views

how to be hardworking as a student?

who to check on me

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adams248 views

How can I become successful ?

How can I become successful

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Francis283 views

how do I get better at studying?

I am 16 and I am a junior and I am bad at studying

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
DECEY357 views

How can I become professional ?

In life you keep pushing until you get there

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon