Career Questions tagged Teaching

Often associated with education and school environments, teaching helps others to grow in their knowledge and understanding of a discipline. For more information, please read below.

Kara L.’s Avatar
Kara L. Mar 29 42 views

What is a day in the life of a elementary school teacher?

I am in 12th grade and I love to help and work with younger kids. So being like an elementary school teacher or middle school teacher would be amazing. My hobbies are spending time outside like going on adventures, playing basketball and coloring for fun. #teaching...

#teacher

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Mar 25 66 views

What are the requirements to become a Teacher Assistant?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i will be turning 18 on Monday and i am interested in becoming a Teacher Assistant for any school. I look at movies that has teacher assistants and i want too become one. #teacher #school #teaching...

#student

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 128 views

im not sure what career path to go on anymore

i know i'm interested in helping children and maybe running a business or managing one, im just not sure where i would start off or what i would do ? #curious #managing #business #child #social-worker #confused #jobs #education...

#teaching

Naif B.’s Avatar
Naif B. Feb 19 82 views

How to create a successful business

#teaching how to successful...

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Feb 22 108 views

I know for a fact that i want to be a graphic designer now. Can someone help me breakdown the different jobs that are under that category?

So I know that I want to be a graphic designer now, I've made a video for my school and I've made personal videos, I've taken pictures and figured out somewhat how to use a camera. I figured out how to use simple picture editing software, as well as simple video editing software and I've...

#job #advice #college #jobs #graphicdesign #help #career #teaching

Simone P.’s Avatar
Simone P. Jan 26 125 views

What are philosophers for in today's society?

I was asked this question and I wanted to turn it to know what other people think, even outside my social context. #teaching...

#filosofia

Daisy M.’s Avatar
Daisy M. Jan 22 75 views
Daisy M.’s Avatar
Daisy M. Jan 22 76 views

How do teachers get their kids to talk with them if they are having trouble and dont want to aks a question?

I am in the 11th grade Im on the varsity swim team I've lettered in swim after only being on the team for a year I like to paint and read...

#teaching

Emma C.’s Avatar
Emma C. Dec 21, 2020 141 views

whats the best way to prepare myself to teach? and be confidant in it?

I'm a student at box elder high. I like the idea of becoming a teacher. I enjoy and also am considering teaching astronomy, earth science, or even science in general. I do struggle being confidant when I am describing things to others which is kinda a big deal sense that's a big part of the...

#astronomy #teaching

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 119 views
Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Nov 18, 2020 127 views

What does teacher hiring look like for December graduates?

I am studying an undergraduate degree in Education, specializing in Middle School English, Language Arts & Reading with an ESL teacher certification. I will finish my degree on the Fall semester and would love to get a teaching job immediately after graduation. However, I know that there...

#graduation #givingiscaring #education #english #school #esl #teaching #teacher

Marissa W.’s Avatar
Marissa W. Nov 01, 2020 186 views

How does a teacher handle difficult students?

I plan to teach kids math and to be kind to others!...

#teaching

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 110 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. #children #teaching #career...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 204 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher a good job?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by asking questions about the careers we want to do when we get older. #students #career #teaching #k-12-education...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 132 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher fun?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. We are doing a project by asking questions about the careers we would like to do when we are older. #career #teacher #english #principal...

#teaching

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 115 views

What internships would be good for a kindergarten teacher?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology we are doing a project. For our project we are asking questions about the jobs we would like to do. #teacher #special-effects #principal #teaching...

#career

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 152 views

How do you become a Kindergarten teacher?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology we learn about what careers we want to to when we are older. My teacher is having us do a project by having us asking questions for the jobs that interests us. #teacher...

#teaching

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 27, 2020 98 views

How can I have more fun in my job?

I'm a sophomore taking a college and career readiness class and my worries in a job is me working away my years away an losing the fun, intriguing, and full of happiness part of life. I want to be an elementary teacher and I know that will keep anyone on their toes but I want to know how to...

#motivation #students #fun #school #teaching

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 92 views

How do you keep the attention of little kids/what activities and techniques have you discovered work well?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

#cedarville #college #elementary-education #highschool-senior #teaching #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 134 views

How do you manage misbehaving children?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 246 views

How would you describe your classroom management structure?

#cedarville #college #elementary-education #highschool-senior #classroom #teaching #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 95 views

What is something that you know now that you wish you knew before/during college?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 156 views

What is the most difficult part about being an elementary school teacher?

#cedarville #elementary-education #teaching #teacher

Joshua B.’s Avatar
Joshua B. Aug 30, 2018 239 views

How much time do I need to put in to preparation for each lesson?

I want to be an elementary school teacher How many hours? #teaching #teacher...

#elementary