Career Questions tagged Teaching

Often associated with education and school environments, teaching helps others to grow in their knowledge and understanding of a discipline. For more information, please read below.

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. 11 hours ago 3 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. #children #teaching #career...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. 11 hours ago 10 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher a good job?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by asking questions about the careers we want to do when we get older. #students #career #teaching #k-12-education...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. 14 hours ago 8 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher fun?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. We are doing a project by asking questions about the careers we would like to do when we are older. #career #teacher #english #principal...

#teaching

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. 15 hours ago 4 views

What internships would be good for a kindergarten teacher?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology we are doing a project. For our project we are asking questions about the jobs we would like to do. #teacher #special-effects #principal #teaching...

#career

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. 15 hours ago 2 views

How do you become a Kindergarten teacher?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology we learn about what careers we want to to when we are older. My teacher is having us do a project by having us asking questions for the jobs that interests us. #teacher...

#teaching

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. 19 hours ago 21 views

How can I have more fun in my job?

I'm a sophomore taking a college and career readiness class and my worries in a job is me working away my years away an losing the fun, intriguing, and full of happiness part of life. I want to be an elementary teacher and I know that will keep anyone on their toes but I want to know how to...

#teaching #students #motivation #school #fun

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 19 views

How do you keep the attention of little kids/what activities and techniques have you discovered work well?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

#teaching #elementary-education #highschool-senior #college #cedarville #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 32 views

How do you manage misbehaving children?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 21 views

How would you describe your classroom management structure?

#teaching #elementary-education #highschool-senior #college #cedarville #classroom #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 46 views

What is something that you know now that you wish you knew before/during college?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 25 views

What is the most difficult part about being an elementary school teacher?

#cedarville #elementary-education #teaching #teacher

Joshua B.’s Avatar
Joshua B. Aug 30, 2018 176 views

How much time do I need to put in to preparation for each lesson?

I want to be an elementary school teacher How many hours? #teaching #teacher...

#elementary

Hannan D.’s Avatar
Hannan D. Oct 19 34 views
A G.’s Avatar
A G. Oct 03 78 views

How do I know if I would enjoy being a teacher.

I'm 18 years old and I have been thinking about possibly becoming a teacher. I've worked as a tutor at a Kumon facility before and I loved working with the kids, however, it was also very frustrating when kids would not listen. I know that it is normal to obviously be frustrated but part of me...

#teaching #teacher

Emma T.’s Avatar
Emma T. Sep 21 67 views

How do i become a SPED teacher

I want to become a SPED teacher but cannot decide how. #teaching #teaching #teaching...

Lexi S.’s Avatar
Lexi S. Aug 27 63 views
dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24 89 views
dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24 74 views

how many years you have to go to college to become a teacher?

i love dancing,i love giving good advice i love everything.I wanna become a teacher....

#teaching

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30 84 views

What are the challenges of being an ESL teacher?

I am currently studying education and one of my certification tracks is ESL. I am highly interested in being an ESL teacher, especially because I am an international student and also had the experience of being an English Learner. However, my fear is my performance as a teacher in the future...

#student #teachers #teaching #july20 #esl #education #july #teacher

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Jul 30 144 views

Training for a job on my resume?

I was hired for a teaching position in March and I completed all the training, but then all the in-person classes were cancelled and they didn't have enough online students for me to teach online. I still technically work there and I'm waiting for classes to return to in-person. Should I...

#teaching #july20 #training #jobs #covid19 #july #resume

Laura D.’s Avatar
Laura D. Jul 13 107 views

If I want to be a middle school English teacher, should I go to Penn State University or Florida State University? (if I get into both)

I'm asking this question because I want to apply to both schools when the time comes but i've hear good things about both schools. #teacher #teaching...

Eva T.’s Avatar
Eva T. Jul 08 138 views

Professional jobs that don't involve spending all day on the computer

I'm a political science college grad with experience working in the courts system, legal support, and criminal justice policy. I've realized that I don't like spending all day on the computer, and most of the professional jobs that I've had involve a lot of solo computer work. This last...

#criminal-justice #teaching #criminology #higher-education #law #investigations

Chichi A.’s Avatar
Chichi A. Jun 08 141 views

Are there any non teaching jobs In Japan

I am a student and I am thinking to get a job in Japan that is non teaching maybe as a photographer #photography #teaching...

#career