Career Questions tagged Teaching

Often associated with education and school environments, teaching helps others to grow in their knowledge and understanding of a discipline. For more information, please read below.

Francesca C.’s Avatar
Francesca C. Jun 14 80 views

What are the steps to becoming a midwife?

Are there any tips and or tricks when in the process to becoming a midwife that anybody would give to somebody looking at advancing in this career.

Francesca C.’s Avatar
Francesca C. Jun 14 50 views

How much on average do Midwives make hourly? In bigger areas in Texas, Arizona and or Georgia?

I'm thinking of eventually relocating again and I wanted to get more insight on those specific 3 states and the average on which how much midwives make hourly. Just to weigh my options out and maybe where to consider more to relocating so that i can still live the lifestyle i want in the future.

kirra L.’s Avatar
kirra L. Jun 06 81 views

how do i stay calm when the kids in my classroom aren't listening and are going crazy?

i'm not sure how to not lose patience if my classroom starts to get crazy

Dartavious T.’s Avatar
Dartavious T. May 31 62 views

What benefits does Microsoft provide?

What benefits does you job provide such as:Healthcare,401k,Discounts.

Lauren M.’s Avatar
Lauren M. May 22 107 views

How do you ensure financial security as a teacher?

Hi! I'm a high school student in New York. I have always felt passionate about going into teaching, but over the years, I have contemplated if that profession will support the lifestyle I want to live. A lot of my teachers work second and even third jobs for financial support. Should I follow...

Myranda V.’s Avatar
Myranda V. May 21 148 views

I want to become a teacher, early childhood education. How long is the process? I know everyone has their own path, timing but how long did it take you to become a teacher? Is it also a good paying salary career?(NYC DOE)

I've always been interested in teaching and learning from kids. Please be honest and thank you for taking your time to read along with answering if you do. Have a good day!!!!!!!

CamRon G.’s Avatar
CamRon G. May 13 119 views

How can I be a proper physical education teacher?

I love physical education and I love gym. I would love to teach that.

Ilan S.’s Avatar
Ilan S. May 11 147 views

Speech Therapist, English Teacher, Language Lover, Musician Looking For Creative Work

I am a speech-language pathologist in a school setting. I have long term experience with teaching, as well as playing and writing music, and I have a passion for studying foreign languages. Where to I begin to explore careers that make use of a number of these skills and interests rather than...

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. May 10 142 views

As a surgeon what if you have to use the bathroom in the middle of the procedure ?

what do you do when having to use the bathroom during the procedure ?

david R.’s Avatar
david R. May 05 119 views

how do i become a health science teacher

i want to know the beginning stages of it first

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 125 views

What is the best way to meet other programmers and learn from them?

Are there any groups I can join or websites I can go to and find others to teach or learn from?

Kaylee G.’s Avatar
Kaylee G. Apr 27 135 views

what type of education do you need to become an actor? what type of education do you need to become a writer or an author? Is college a good idea for acting skills and author skills?

How much money would it be to get into college for acting/athor/writing/etc?

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 07 161 views

How to politely end a virtual 1:1 meeting?

I attend my mentoring sessions or general talks with my coach and it sometimes gets awkward because I don't know how to end a meeting like I don't know how to signal that "I've asked all my questions and I have nothing more to ask". What do I say or do?

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Mar 09 147 views

How to set up teaching lessons?

#teaching #lessons

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Mar 09 134 views

Which college has a teaching program?

#college #teaching

Blake S.’s Avatar
Blake S. Mar 02 186 views

What are some experiences I will have?

What is something that previous teachers have gone through that a new and upcoming teacher may want to know about? Is there something that you shouldn't do at first if you are a first year teacher?
#teacher #teaching #education

Matthew S.’s Avatar
Matthew S. Mar 02 143 views

what level of education should i go for to succeed in my career ?

#education #career #teaching

Cara S.’s Avatar
Cara S. Feb 09 163 views

What collage should I start off going to a 2 year or a 4 year to become a teacher? What collage do you recomend for becoming a teacher? How much training will I have to go through to become a teacher?

Hi my name is Cara I am in high school and I want to help kids learn who can't go to school for health reasons. I have also been interested in helping kids who need the extra help or a teacher ever since I was a little girl.# #teaching #education

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Feb 09 122 views

How much paid time off do teachers get? What college classes do teachers take?

#teaching

Jiale W.’s Avatar
Jiale W. Jan 31 182 views

What do you need to do to be sucessful in your lifetime?

Galileo High school junior #teaching

Diara B.’s Avatar
Diara B. Jan 11 410 views

How do I handle classroom management?

I am currently a third year college student and I will be student teaching next winter semester. Whenever I work with children, I feel like they see me as a friend and not someone who they should actively listen to during learning. I work with preschoolers, aging from 2 to 5. How do I get my...

thomas W.’s Avatar
thomas W. Dec 15, 2021 256 views

What is it like being a Teacher in the advanced automotive field?

I'm a student at job corps and I was wondering a few things about teaching automotive, What are the work schedule like ? What are tools that I should be familiar with? What are the job outlooks going to be like in the next few years. What type of education did you take to get where you are?...

Taleah S.’s Avatar
Taleah S. Dec 10, 2021 213 views

how can I combine the beauty life with the film making life?

#teaching #film #director #mechanical-engineering #life

Myles S.’s Avatar
Myles S. Dec 10, 2021 241 views

What are easy jobs to earn money to prepare and pay for college tuition?

I am a junior in California who wants to be a teacher. # #teacher #education #money #teaching #college

Alex G.’s Avatar
Alex G. Dec 10, 2021 310 views

What advice would you recommend to someone aspiring to be a teacher?

I'm in 11th grade and want to be a history or social studies teacher one day. Any advice for someone still in high school? #education #teaching

Britteny L.’s Avatar
Britteny L. Dec 01, 2021 261 views

What subject do you teach?

#teacher #teaching #education

carlee W.’s Avatar
carlee W. Nov 19, 2021 232 views

whats important to know about being a preschool teacher?

my name is carly and im studying to be a pre-k teacher. i love kids, i love helping them and just being around them. #teaching #education #school #teacher

Hailey P.’s Avatar
Hailey P. Nov 12, 2021 239 views

How to become a teacher?

#teacher #teaching #education #student #educator

diana H.’s Avatar
diana H. Nov 08, 2021 214 views

1.what are the vital steps someone should take to prepare for a role like yours?

#education #college-major #teaching

laura F.’s Avatar
laura F. Nov 01, 2021 173 views

what are the best classes to take for child development?

I love kids a lot. I help in my schools nursery. #teaching #daycare