Career Questions tagged Teaching

Often associated with education and school environments, teaching helps others to grow in their knowledge and understanding of a discipline. For more information, please read below.

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30 58 views

What are the challenges of being an ESL teacher?

I am currently studying education and one of my certification tracks is ESL. I am highly interested in being an ESL teacher, especially because I am an international student and also had the experience of being an English Learner. However, my fear is my performance as a teacher in the future...

#student #teachers #esl #teacher #july #july20 #education #teaching

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Jul 30 57 views

Training for a job on my resume?

I was hired for a teaching position in March and I completed all the training, but then all the in-person classes were cancelled and they didn't have enough online students for me to teach online. I still technically work there and I'm waiting for classes to return to in-person. Should I...

#teaching #july20 #july #resume #jobs #training #covid19

Laura D.’s Avatar
Laura D. Jul 13 82 views

If I want to be a middle school English teacher, should I go to Penn State University or Florida State University? (if I get into both)

I'm asking this question because I want to apply to both schools when the time comes but i've hear good things about both schools. #teacher #teaching...

Eva T.’s Avatar
Eva T. Jul 08 74 views

Professional jobs that don't involve spending all day on the computer

I'm a political science college grad with experience working in the courts system, legal support, and criminal justice policy. I've realized that I don't like spending all day on the computer, and most of the professional jobs that I've had involve a lot of solo computer work. This last...

#criminology #teaching #higher-education #criminal-justice #law #investigations

Chichi A.’s Avatar
Chichi A. Jun 08 114 views

Are there any non teaching jobs In Japan

I am a student and I am thinking to get a job in Japan that is non teaching maybe as a photographer #photography #teaching...

#career

Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24 110 views

How stable is being a TEFL teacher?

Another career I'm considering is TEFL. #education #travel #english #teaching...

#tefl

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 20 116 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 19 267 views

Is teaching people sign language a career?

I would love to learn and teach others #teaching #deaf #blind...

#success

Andrew B.’s Avatar
Andrew B. May 13 126 views

How to find vacancies in Teacher Training assistance?

Musician and Performer, professional of over 30 years. #music #teacher #teaching...

#education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 140 views

What is something that helped you throughout the process of getting a teaching job?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about things that could help me get a job teaching. I am looking for some advice about teaching and some smart decisions that you made that helped you become an educator. #job #teaching...

#education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 118 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. #education #teacher #educator #teaching...

#highschool

joe M.’s Avatar
joe M. May 06 173 views

what career should i pick

hi I'm steve - bill wurtz #career #college #career-choice #teaching...

#job

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 06 132 views

How do you become a american history teacher??

I love history and I think I would be a good teacher.But I want to be a medflight pilot #history #education...

#teaching

Adam K.’s Avatar
Adam K. Apr 29 141 views

How can I become become a tech ed teacher?

I am a high school student who as always been involved in FIRST Robotics. And I have taken practically every tech ed course, from engineering and STEM, to carpentry and machining. I am in trade school part-time for carpentry and construction. I have spent over 4 years teaching myself everything...

#teched #tech-ed #teacher #engineering #mechanical-engineering #engineer #teaching #technology

Shawn W.’s Avatar
Shawn W. Apr 17 71 views

Would you recommend a career in General Surgery?

I’m considering going into medicine, but I don’t know what specialty is right for me. I would like a career where I can tackle important problems and make people’s lives better. What do you guys think? Would this be the right specialty? I’m trying to figure out which one is right for me....

#pediatrics #medicine #career #teaching #pediatrician

Simone M.’s Avatar
Simone M. Apr 05 225 views

I do not know what my career should be

Hello, I am in college and am unsure of what my career should be. I hate math and science, so I know that the STEM field is not for me. I do like helping others and am considering education. The only issue I have with being a teacher is that the pay is low, and I am constantly told that that...

#college #teacher #education #teaching

Sarah I.’s Avatar
Sarah I. Apr 01 95 views

Any recommended colleges for getting any degree in teaching or business ownership?

I have been dancing for about 8 years now and am interested in owning my own studio, and since starting a company is not the most stable career I also am very interested in teaching English or Art#business #teaching...

#education

Sophie E.’s Avatar
Sophie E. Mar 27 105 views

What does a career in Educational Policy entail/look like?

I am majoring in Early Childhood Education in the fall but would like to focus on policy/government aspects. What types of careers work in this area of education? #teaching #education #college #career...

#policy