Career Questions tagged Teaching

Often associated with education and school environments, teaching helps others to grow in their knowledge and understanding of a discipline. For more information, please read below.

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. 2 days ago 34 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

#education #teaching #career #help #911operator #operator #artist #teacher #art #911 #drawing #college

Tobi K.’s Avatar
Tobi K. Jun 13 28 views

What do I need to become a special education itinerant teacher

I have always loved working with children. I have a bachelors degree in Behavioral Science and Human Services and will be going for my master's degree in Early Childhood Education and Special Education in the fall #special-education...

#teaching

Saniaya A.’s Avatar
Saniaya A. Jun 12 41 views

What do you need to become a teacher

I am in 10th grade in high school and I would like to become a teacher to young age students #education #teaching...

#teacher

JOSEPH G.’s Avatar
JOSEPH G. Jun 11 41 views

What job is good for me?

I am a performer, I love to act, teach and help children....

#teaching

Brianna M.’s Avatar
Brianna M. Jun 08 41 views

What steps should I take to help me become a teacher in the future?

I love to work with others and help people out. I am a very hard worker and enjoy spending time with kids. I’m very committed as well....

#teaching

Corina C.’s Avatar
Corina C. May 27 52 views

What non-research careers do you recommend for linguistics majors?

I'm currently studying English and Linguistics and hear a lot about the research aspect of linguistics studies. I am curious how to apply linguistics to careers that involve working with people. #teaching #linguistics...

#people

Wasim S.’s Avatar
Wasim S. Apr 23 136 views

how to earn money by share market?

I am new in this filed please teach me how to buy and shares please help me?...

#teaching

Kara L.’s Avatar
Kara L. Mar 29 242 views

What is a day in the life of a elementary school teacher?

I am in 12th grade and I love to help and work with younger kids. So being like an elementary school teacher or middle school teacher would be amazing. My hobbies are spending time outside like going on adventures, playing basketball and coloring for fun. #teaching...

#teacher

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Mar 25 314 views

What are the requirements to become a Teacher Assistant?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i will be turning 18 on Monday and i am interested in becoming a Teacher Assistant for any school. I look at movies that has teacher assistants and i want too become one. #teacher #school #teaching...

#student

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 203 views

im not sure what career path to go on anymore

i know i'm interested in helping children and maybe running a business or managing one, im just not sure where i would start off or what i would do ? #curious #managing #business #child #social-worker #confused #jobs #education...

#teaching

Naif B.’s Avatar
Naif B. Feb 19 132 views

How to create a successful business

#teaching how to successful...

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Feb 22 212 views

I know for a fact that i want to be a graphic designer now. Can someone help me breakdown the different jobs that are under that category?

So I know that I want to be a graphic designer now, I've made a video for my school and I've made personal videos, I've taken pictures and figured out somewhat how to use a camera. I figured out how to use simple picture editing software, as well as simple video editing software and I've...

#jobs #graphicdesign #career #teaching #help #advice #job #college

Simone P.’s Avatar
Simone P. Jan 26 192 views

What are philosophers for in today's society?

I was asked this question and I wanted to turn it to know what other people think, even outside my social context. #teaching...

#filosofia

Daisy M.’s Avatar
Daisy M. Jan 22 104 views
Daisy M.’s Avatar
Daisy M. Jan 22 114 views

How do teachers get their kids to talk with them if they are having trouble and dont want to aks a question?

I am in the 11th grade Im on the varsity swim team I've lettered in swim after only being on the team for a year I like to paint and read...

#teaching

Emma C.’s Avatar
Emma C. Dec 21, 2020 173 views

whats the best way to prepare myself to teach? and be confidant in it?

I'm a student at box elder high. I like the idea of becoming a teacher. I enjoy and also am considering teaching astronomy, earth science, or even science in general. I do struggle being confidant when I am describing things to others which is kinda a big deal sense that's a big part of the...

#teaching #astronomy

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 179 views
Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Nov 18, 2020 156 views

What does teacher hiring look like for December graduates?

I am studying an undergraduate degree in Education, specializing in Middle School English, Language Arts & Reading with an ESL teacher certification. I will finish my degree on the Fall semester and would love to get a teaching job immediately after graduation. However, I know that there...

#graduation #givingiscaring #esl #education #teaching #english #teacher #school

Marissa W.’s Avatar
Marissa W. Nov 01, 2020 305 views

How does a teacher handle difficult students?

I plan to teach kids math and to be kind to others!...

#teaching

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 147 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. #children #teaching #career...

#teacher

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 298 views

Is being a kindergarten teacher a good job?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by asking questions about the careers we want to do when we get older. #students #career #teaching #k-12-education...

#teacher