Career Questions tagged Teaching

Often associated with education and school environments, teaching helps others to grow in their knowledge and understanding of a discipline. For more information, please read below.

Evan W.’s Avatar
Evan W. Dec 10 12 views
Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Nov 20 36 views
steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14 24 views

what are the classes are needed to become a music teacher?

I'm in 11th grade, and I thought about teaching or something 🤷‍♂️ #teaching #music...

#musician

Kaitlynn O.’s Avatar
Kaitlynn O. Nov 14 49 views
Hannah F.’s Avatar
Hannah F. Nov 14 30 views
Reese F.’s Avatar
Reese F. Nov 14 21 views

What college courses would I need to take to get an elementary teaching degree?

I am a junior in high school and I have always been interested in teaching. My mother is a high school teacher however I like to work with little kids. I’m intrigued with all math classes, soccer and basketball. I would really like some advice to guide my path and to get my college classes...

#teaching #education #college #teacher #math

Marissa S.’s Avatar
Marissa S. Nov 14 19 views

Should I dual major in college?

If I want to be a high school teacher, would it be wise to dual major in math and a foreign language? Would it make schools more likely to hire me? #college #teaching #college-major...

Abbey S.’s Avatar
Abbey S. Nov 14 23 views

What is the Salary of an Elementary School teacher?

I want to know the salary of an elementary school teacher. #teacher #education #teaching...

#money

Angeleyshka C.’s Avatar
Angeleyshka C. Oct 22 41 views

Should I do an Elementary Education Major with a Spanish Minor or Spanish Major with a Secondary Education Minor??

I am a sophomore student-athlete in college and I am currently confused and don't know what to do. I am fluent in Spanish since that is my first language but I am not sure what is best out there in the teaching world with what will I have more opportunities and earn more. Any advice is really...

#education #teaching #help

Nate J.’s Avatar
Nate J. Sep 18 40 views

Should I pursue an educational career?

I'm a student at Roger Williams University wanting to study psychology and get a core concentration of educational studies. I enjoy subjects like English, History, and math (even though I'm the best at math I still enjoy doing it). #teaching #education...

#psychology