Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. 2 days ago 25 views

I'm looking to increase the amount of exposure teens like me (17) have to coding and computer sciences so they can take it into account when thinking about their future like I'm doing. What could be the best way to do so?

I've thought about this a lot and I think organizing a workshop in schools that do not include computer science courses in their curriculum is the way to go. During the workshops, students will be taught to program in certain languages by experts, although I still nee a lot more planning. I am...

#computer-science #education #computer-software #computer #technology #volunteer #planning

Kwan Tung L.’s Avatar
Kwan Tung L. Feb 14 119 views

What's one advice you would give to fresh grads?

Currently at my last year of collage education and would be thankful for any advice :) #college #education...

#career

Navid N.’s Avatar
Navid N. Feb 10 52 views

How long is an internship?

Anthropology and English student in college #anthropology #english #education...

#internship

Micah M.’s Avatar
Micah M. Jan 28 96 views

Any schools that provide CNC and 3D printing lessons?

I am student currently enrolled in the Hawaii Job Corps program and was wondering if there are any recommended education outlets or schools regarding 3D printing and CNC programming . I would like to study this after my graduation from my program. #engineering...

#education

Rathini P.’s Avatar
Rathini P. Jan 27 62 views

Is the right for education the same as the freedom for education?

I'm a student with tens of thousands of dollars of debt however, I have a passion for volunteering. Unfortunately the ones I can don't allow me to grow and prosper and I'm tired of feeling stifled. #volunteer #career #career-choice #university #psychology# #education #open-mindedness#...

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 50 views

What challenges do you face when applying for teacher's college?

What requirements are there to apply for teacher's college and how did you achieve them? Were they hard? Were you rejected for any reason? #teacher #education #school #college...

#teaching

Susan E.’s Avatar
Susan E. Jan 27 47 views

How do I become a teacher in NYS?

I am a certified K-12 art teacher with a background in ESL. I can teach in VA and FL. However, transferring my degree to NY seems difficult with the edTPA. I am not currently in charge of a class in my field but only a substitute TA. I will soon be a substitute teacher. #education #teacher...

#teaching

Joselyn C.’s Avatar
Joselyn C. Dec 14, 2019 70 views
hannah S.’s Avatar
hannah S. Dec 12, 2019 61 views
hannah S.’s Avatar
hannah S. Dec 12, 2019 60 views
JASHAWN C.’s Avatar
JASHAWN C. Dec 04, 2019 63 views
Cherrylean G.’s Avatar
Cherrylean G. Dec 04, 2019 69 views

how do I get someone to sponsor me?

Music Teacher and Gospel artist...

#education

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 50 views
Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Nov 20, 2019 72 views
Skielyr N.’s Avatar
Skielyr N. Nov 20, 2019 58 views
Leslie H.’s Avatar
Leslie H. Nov 20, 2019 46 views
Diana G.’s Avatar
Diana G. Nov 19, 2019 58 views

Are there related fields I might want to look into for psychology?

I am 20 years old and I am planning in getting a career as either a psychologist or school/educational counselor #education #counseling #clinical-psychology #psychology...

Kaitlynn O.’s Avatar
Kaitlynn O. Nov 14, 2019 75 views
Hannah F.’s Avatar
Hannah F. Nov 14, 2019 54 views
Reese F.’s Avatar
Reese F. Nov 14, 2019 53 views

What college courses would I need to take to get an elementary teaching degree?

I am a junior in high school and I have always been interested in teaching. My mother is a high school teacher however I like to work with little kids. I’m intrigued with all math classes, soccer and basketball. I would really like some advice to guide my path and to get my college classes...

#education #math #teacher #teaching #college

Abbey S.’s Avatar
Abbey S. Nov 14, 2019 55 views

What is the Salary of an Elementary School teacher?

I want to know the salary of an elementary school teacher. #teacher #education #teaching...

#money

paola B.’s Avatar
paola B. Nov 08, 2019 41 views

what does a cloud engineer do ?

my teacher gave us an assignment , and i got cloud engineer , and i want to know what the do. #engineer...

#education

Gerardo R.’s Avatar
Gerardo R. Nov 05, 2019 62 views

Did you go to school?

Do I need education for every job. #education...

Kam S.’s Avatar
Kam S. Nov 02, 2019 69 views