Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Alexia D.’s Avatar
Alexia D. Sep 17 54 views
brianna B.’s Avatar
brianna B. Sep 04 48 views

how many years u have to do in college for cosmetology ? what all skills u need to know and have to do to be a attorney?can u take 3 things in college at the same time or do u have to keep going back after your first years?

my name is brianna . im 15 years old and i go to hillcrest high school. im currently in 10th grade .i want to do hair, nails , makeup and do all girly things . i want to do cosmetology .i want to go to college for it for i can be professional and have a successful business. how is it like to...

#experience #confidence #cosmetology #college #education

darshan S.’s Avatar
darshan S. Aug 18 71 views

What to do after undergraduation

Now I'm pursuing my Bcom, i want to do chartered accountant. But i also wamt to do my post graduation can i do both at one time ? #ca #charteredaccountant #postgraduation...

#education

Rashida A.’s Avatar
Rashida A. Aug 07 123 views

How do I start ? what necessary actions should I do ?

🧿 Hello I’m a second year student in law school and I’m willing to somewhat obtain a mentor on my career path. I would like to expand in my designated career choice as mentioned before but I seem to be at a crossroads with what how to start , who to reach out to , how to climb more upwards in...

#career-path #career-paths #law-school #college #education

Dhruv P.’s Avatar
Dhruv P. Aug 01 74 views

How will the creation of the Superstring theory affect our thoughts about dimensional capabilities and travel?

Dimensional travel is known as a phenomenon but I believe that it is possible. Scientists have recently proven the existence of different dimensions, so travel must be feasible. My question is, how will the creation of the Superstring theory affect our thoughts about dimensional capabilities...

#education #july20

Dhruv P.’s Avatar
Dhruv P. Aug 01 89 views

How will my involvement in the program effect my learning throughout college?

I am a dual enrollment student who is on the verge of graduation. My involvement in the program started in the summer of 9th grade. I have been in the program for over two years, and my question is how will my involvement in the program effect my learning throughout college? Will I receive an...

#july2020 #education #july20

Dhruv P.’s Avatar
Dhruv P. Aug 01 95 views

How am I going to use my degree to help and change this world?

I am a graduate of the class of 2022, but I completed my high school requirements in 9th grade. I started dual enrollment in summer of transfering to 10th grade and I plan on graduating high school in December 2020. When I was doing dual enrollment classes, I always wondered about the classes...

#education #july20

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 129 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#degree #future #scholarship #masters-degree #college-advice #school #july #universities #advice #graduate-school #undergraduates #education #experience #graduates #degrees #colleges #college #graduate #experiences #graduate-schools #schools #july20 #undergraduate #university #higher-education

Itzel D.’s Avatar
Itzel D. Jul 31 77 views

St. Edward's University vs Middlebury College. Which should I choose?

I'm a first generation college, low income WOC, and I've struggled a lot in college in general due to my mental health. I have the opportunity to go back to Middlebury College and finish my degree in Neuroscience. However, I was also recently admitted to St. Edward's University as a Behavioral...

#medicine #college #education #july20

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30 75 views

What are the challenges of being an ESL teacher?

I am currently studying education and one of my certification tracks is ESL. I am highly interested in being an ESL teacher, especially because I am an international student and also had the experience of being an English Learner. However, my fear is my performance as a teacher in the future...

#teacher #student #july #teaching #teachers #july20 #esl #education

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30 72 views

What is good advice to get prepared for Teacher Certification Exams?

I am currently studying an undergraduate degree on Middle School Education in Texas. Although I am about to start my second year of college, I will be graduating earlier than usual and would like to start getting prepared for the certification tests. I am kind of concerned since I am an...

#texas #college #july #july20 #teachercertification #esl #education #career

Emmanuel M.’s Avatar
Emmanuel M. Jul 30 103 views

Educational changes predicitons

The 4th industrial revolution is upon us (or so we're told and everything is changing). While there's always been requirement for careers to adapt and an expectation for schooling systems to follow it's been mostly infrastructural changes with little delivery and duration changes. How can...

#careers #4ir #education #july20

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 29 214 views

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated? (Insights from all industries are welcome! )

Hello everyone! Tech industry is ever changing, new tools/frameworks keep popping up. For example, using React hooks in the React App has been gaining popularity since its release. Another example is the new features of JavaScript (ES6/7/8/9 /10......) Questions: 1. Given the...

#webdevelopment #lifelonglearner #personaldevelopment #learning #selflearning #technology #psychology #reactdeveloper #programming #motivated #education #coding #career

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27 174 views

What is the best age to start making a physical resume?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am realizing that it may be a good idea to start creating a resume and wondering if I should, and if so what is the best kind of thing to put on it? #high-school #education #resume #student...

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. Jul 23 120 views

What are ways to keep children learning in a non-academic setting, especially while quarantining?

With school being online, children being in daycare, the lack of summer camps, clubs, and other activities, it's becoming harder to help children continue to learn in a fun way. Many students, including myself, have found it difficult to learn from online classes: the material just doesn't...

#school #teacher #july20 #help #education #children

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22 151 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

#webdevelopment #python #learning #programming #technology #careerguidance #careeradvice #education #business #focus #careerchoices #career #javascript #timetravel #coding #professional

Shirley L.’s Avatar
Shirley L. Jun 09 93 views

How to find volunteer opportunities for research and statistician in the Department of Education?

#research #education #chemistry I will be finishing a EDS degree in Education in December. I also have an education and professional background in research and...

Dayanna L.’s Avatar
Dayanna L. Jun 02 111 views
Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24 131 views

How stable is being a TEFL teacher?

Another career I'm considering is TEFL. #education #travel #english #teaching...

#tefl

Andrew B.’s Avatar
Andrew B. May 13 153 views

How to find vacancies in Teacher Training assistance?

Musician and Performer, professional of over 30 years. #music #teacher #teaching...

#education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 158 views

What is something that helped you throughout the process of getting a teaching job?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about things that could help me get a job teaching. I am looking for some advice about teaching and some smart decisions that you made that helped you become an educator. #job #teaching...

#education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 135 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. #education #teacher #educator #teaching...

#highschool

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 06 147 views

How do you become a american history teacher??

I love history and I think I would be a good teacher.But I want to be a medflight pilot #history #education...

#teaching

John O.’s Avatar
John O. Apr 27 157 views

How do I go about getting scholarships for my masters degree program?

I am a student of Information and communications engineering, I have keen interest in the fields of information security, IoT and software development. I am currently a 4th year student of Covenant University in Nigeria, I am looking to do my masters in the field of software engineering in...

#technology #engineer #education