Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Dj O.’s Avatar
Dj O. yesterday 4 views

What other way can a automotive technican grow far as education after job corps advance training?

I am a automotive student at job corps, just looking for insight from a professional. #education...

Timarion M.’s Avatar
Timarion M. Oct 07 16 views

do you need a education to become a Youtube gamer?

#education Do you need a education to become a Youtube gamer its what I want to be when I grow...

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Sep 27 23 views
Noah K.’s Avatar
Noah K. Sep 26 9 views

What type of film makers are more reliable to make an income?

I want to make documentaries but i feel like that isn't a reliable way to find work. #film #art #education...

#television

Kayla D.’s Avatar
Kayla D. Sep 24 17 views

What career can you have if you are compassionate?

Can you only be a teacher?...

#education

Rebekah K.’s Avatar
Rebekah K. Sep 24 5 views
Noah K.’s Avatar
Noah K. Sep 23 9 views

What is a typical workday like for a Film Production

I'm in Audio/Video Production for my High school and wanted to know if i keep following this path would it be a struggle finding work. #film #television #education...

Nate J.’s Avatar
Nate J. Sep 18 14 views

Should I pursue an educational career?

I'm a student at Roger Williams University wanting to study psychology and get a core concentration of educational studies. I enjoy subjects like English, History, and math (even though I'm the best at math I still enjoy doing it). #teaching #education...

#psychology

Ashley J.’s Avatar
Ashley J. Sep 17 14 views

What is the highest level of education I need to be a Pharm Tech?

I'm a student at Job Corps Training to be a Pharm Tech and wanted to know what is the highest level of education needed. #tech #pharmtech...

#education