Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Kang L.’s Avatar
Kang L. Jun 21 140 views

How did you find a career that you love or passionate about?

As a student, I want to work in a career I enjoy but also one that I can make a good living out of.

Francesca C.’s Avatar
Francesca C. Jun 14 116 views

If you attended college. Did the education you received in college, prepare you enough to feel comfortable once you got into the career path you took?

Some people go for advanced training or even just years of college to pursue their careers and I would just like to know if people think its beneficial to have attended college for the career they went into.

James W.’s Avatar
James W. May 25 79 views

what type of school can i go to to learn how to become a barber?

i want to learn so that it can be another source of income.

Samuel F.’s Avatar
Samuel F. May 24 105 views

How to get a job without any skill or experience?

Hi, I'm new to the market and I don't think I have anything to offer companies. My father insists on me to work as a construction worker or as an electrician but I don't like the environment nor the profession. I don't know how to proceed, especially in an increasingly competitive market. I...

Lauren M.’s Avatar
Lauren M. May 22 107 views

How do you ensure financial security as a teacher?

Hi! I'm a high school student in New York. I have always felt passionate about going into teaching, but over the years, I have contemplated if that profession will support the lifestyle I want to live. A lot of my teachers work second and even third jobs for financial support. Should I follow...

Myranda V.’s Avatar
Myranda V. May 21 148 views

I want to become a teacher, early childhood education. How long is the process? I know everyone has their own path, timing but how long did it take you to become a teacher? Is it also a good paying salary career?(NYC DOE)

I've always been interested in teaching and learning from kids. Please be honest and thank you for taking your time to read along with answering if you do. Have a good day!!!!!!!

iesha M.’s Avatar
iesha M. May 17 129 views

Would there be anyone you would recommend I talk to if I want to be a nurse midwife?

I want to learn more about becoming a nurse midwife.

Marquessa B.’s Avatar
Marquessa B. May 16 115 views

What is the required education to become an x-ray technician?

I am using mypace to decide what I wish to do, but it does not say the required education level, I am wondering if I'd need through college or medical school to become an x-ray technician, or if a highschool education will be enough.

A E.’s Avatar
A E. May 15 117 views

Which sectors/companies in the business field ask for grades, which don't?

Im new to the village and I have been reading posts about companies like the Big 4 Firms. There is responses that when hiring, they value class grades specifically in accounting. I was wondering how much importance goes to grades, and if there is any changes in different companies or sectors....

CamRon G.’s Avatar
CamRon G. May 13 119 views

How can I be a proper physical education teacher?

I love physical education and I love gym. I would love to teach that.

breanna S.’s Avatar
breanna S. May 06 171 views

How do i become a teacher in china?

I want to know what it takes to become a teacher

david R.’s Avatar
david R. May 05 119 views

how do i become a health science teacher

i want to know the beginning stages of it first

Stephanie B.’s Avatar
Stephanie B. May 04 108 views

what college is best for me?

Search Marketing Strategists

Alicia A.’s Avatar
Alicia A. May 02 103 views

what are the requirements to become an esthetician?

Looking forward to studying for this career :)

Kaylee G.’s Avatar
Kaylee G. Apr 27 135 views

what type of education do you need to become an actor? what type of education do you need to become a writer or an author? Is college a good idea for acting skills and author skills?

How much money would it be to get into college for acting/athor/writing/etc?

John S.’s Avatar
John S. Apr 09 144 views

How can I choose a career path from a Social science degree and how can I prepare my self right now to be good at what I would like to do?

Over the years I had put much effort into passing my secondary and high school subjects. By God's grace, I passed all. It reached a time to select the best subjects to proceed with but since I was good at almost every subject, I chose the ones I chose. Fast forward to selecting a university...

Amaris R.’s Avatar
Amaris R. Mar 21 143 views

Psychologist help people deal with problems ranging from short-term personal issues to severe, chronic conditions. And psychologists are trained to use a variety to approaches to help individuals?

I want to train to be a pathologist and continue my eleven year of education including four years of collage and going to medical school right after.

Samuel L.’s Avatar
Samuel L. Mar 21 154 views

In-State or Out- of State?

Is it smarter to go to an in state college or university or an Out of state?

Amaris R.’s Avatar
Amaris R. Mar 21 90 views

What steps would you recomend I take to prepare to enter this field ? What values does your company look for in a person they are hiring ? What are some tools I should be familiar with ?

I am interested in training to be a pathologist and to be educating myself for 11 years including going to collage for four including going to medical school.

Coral-Anne S.’s Avatar
Coral-Anne S. Mar 16 168 views

Do I have to have experience as a teacher to be a school guidance counseler?

I am willing (and eager) to eventually go back to school for a Master's in Counseling & my Pupil Personnel Services Credential, as required by the state of CA. While I have experience within the classroom and in mentoring/tutoring positions, I am not sure I am willing to go back to school...

Blanca S.’s Avatar
Blanca S. Mar 03 153 views

If I want to go to a good college, which ones would you recommend me?

I live in Texas, I wonder how long it will take me if I become a bestselling author and what type of education I can get. #education #college #college-major

Blake S.’s Avatar
Blake S. Mar 02 186 views

What are some experiences I will have?

What is something that previous teachers have gone through that a new and upcoming teacher may want to know about? Is there something that you shouldn't do at first if you are a first year teacher?
#teacher #teaching #education

Blake S.’s Avatar
Blake S. Mar 02 150 views

What College should I pick?

I want to become a computer science teacher and I am not sure whether to pick a college that is more focused on Computers and Programming or if I should pick a school that is better with Teaching.
#computer-science #college #education

Blake S.’s Avatar
Blake S. Mar 02 144 views

What would be a good minor to have if I go into education?

I plan on becoming a Computer Science Teacher, I am wondering what a good minor would be since I am going into education as a major. I would think something to do with Computer Science would be best, but was wondering if there is something else I should do instead? #computer-science #college...

Matthew S.’s Avatar
Matthew S. Mar 02 144 views

what level of education should i go for to succeed in my career ?

#education #career #teaching

Samuel L.’s Avatar
Samuel L. Feb 09 106 views

What are some of the best colleges that accept those of the LGBTQ+ community

As a member of the LGBTQ+ Community I want the best education I can, but I want to go to a school that accepts me for me. #college #LGBTQ+ #education

Cara S.’s Avatar
Cara S. Feb 09 163 views

What collage should I start off going to a 2 year or a 4 year to become a teacher? What collage do you recomend for becoming a teacher? How much training will I have to go through to become a teacher?

Hi my name is Cara I am in high school and I want to help kids learn who can't go to school for health reasons. I have also been interested in helping kids who need the extra help or a teacher ever since I was a little girl.# #teaching #education

Jillian L.’s Avatar
Jillian L. Feb 03 139 views

What is a good way to organize my time when working?

#time-management #education #school

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Feb 02 180 views

Master degree courses

can you suggest some courses for doing master's and getting into internship #education #masterdegree#internship

stephanie L.’s Avatar
stephanie L. Jan 25 203 views

Imposter syndrome isn't fun, how do you deal with it?

I'm more than positive that imposter syndrome will follow me for the rest of my life in school, work, etc... and I'm sure it's followed (or following) others also. It sucks, but I believe it can be dealt with in healthy ways, what are some ways you deal with it when it increases or appears...