Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. 6 hours ago 12 views

im not sure what career path to go on anymore

i know i'm interested in helping children and maybe running a business or managing one, im just not sure where i would start off or what i would do ? #curious #managing #business #child #social-worker #confused #jobs #education...

#teaching

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. 6 hours ago 6 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know #career-paths #career-path #social-work #counseling #education #children #child...

#baby

jennifer G.’s Avatar
jennifer G. 9 hours ago 9 views
felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 18 views

What are some mistakes that i should look out for when trying to maneuver in the music business as an aspiring recording artists or just the industry in general

I am junior in high school and i just want to know the type of mistakes people make when going into this field so i can well informed before i make any type of long term decisions #education #college-bound...

#high-school

Harsh B.’s Avatar
Harsh B. Jan 21 56 views

how to learn computer engineering

I want to learn computer engineering because I want to become rich #education...

#student

Anna M.’s Avatar
Anna M. Jan 13 50 views

How do you get a job in the educational field?

I love children and I would love to teach someday. I love music, reading, and history. #jobs #caring...

#education

Kieran M.’s Avatar
Kieran M. Jan 04 173 views

Should I quit middle school band?

I’ve done band since 6th grade, and used to love it. Recently though, i’ve lost interest in band and even hate going to class. I don’t even have the motivation to practice anymore. If I do quit, I have nothing else. I don’t play any sports, and band is the only thing i’m doing right now. If I...

#education

Vanderlei S.’s Avatar
Vanderlei S. Dec 21, 2020 100 views

why dose the school not teach us how to do taxs

or do they and i just not know where to go...

#education

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Dec 07, 2020 340 views

What's the best major/career for me?

I have been trying to find a major/career that suits me for a while, but nothing seems to stick because I have so many interests. I recently graduated from Clayton State University with my Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies and I will be graduating from high school in May. I plan to...

#career #math #healthcare #education #science #mentalhealth #business #management #college

Hannah B.’s Avatar
Hannah B. Dec 02, 2020 84 views
Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 95 views
Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Nov 18, 2020 113 views

What does teacher hiring look like for December graduates?

I am studying an undergraduate degree in Education, specializing in Middle School English, Language Arts & Reading with an ESL teacher certification. I will finish my degree on the Fall semester and would love to get a teaching job immediately after graduation. However, I know that there...

#esl #graduation #education #givingiscaring #school #teacher #english #teaching

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 18, 2020 326 views

What is the best sewing machine to learn beginner sewing and fashion design on?

I've been researching machines and can't find the right one. I am fairly new at sewing and don't quite know what to look for. I want it to be inexpensive, durable, and portable but it's hard to find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am starting to learn sewing now to help me create...

#learning #education #fashion #givingiscaring #sewing #fashion-design

Ace G.’s Avatar
Ace G. Nov 12, 2020 121 views

Where do I start in finding a job in engineering?

I want a future in aerospace engineering, or engineering in general but I do not know where to start. What classes and extra-curricular activities do I need to participate in to ensure...

#education

Mariela G.’s Avatar
Mariela G. Nov 10, 2020 126 views

What are the steps into becoming a High School Counselor?

Hello! My name is Mariela and I am currently a second year in college. My declared major as of now Criminology, Law and Society, but I'm planning to transfer under a Sociology major. Before I didn't know what exactly to do with a Sociology degree, and I know I want to do something with kids. I...

#graduateschool #sociology #highschoolcounselor #college #education #high-school #school #counselor #transferingmajors #university

Roy B.’s Avatar
Roy B. Nov 05, 2020 102 views

How do I keep on track with my goal and my dream job?

I am 16 years old, and I am a Navajo. I'm not really social with people, but I am a really good friend. I don't see myself as smart, but other people do. #education...

#social

julia P.’s Avatar
julia P. Nov 05, 2020 128 views

What job can I do to work with children that isn't an average teacher?

I want to teach something other than basic requirements....

#education

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 100 views

What are the best schools in Ohio to become an Occupational Therapist?

Hi, my name is Maddy and I'm a sophmore in high school. I plan to work hard in my studies so that I can achieve the future that I desire, however there are so many colleges in Northeast Ohio that it's hard to see what schools are the best for my interests. If anyone could recommend schools in...

#education #health #college

Owen B.’s Avatar
Owen B. Oct 23, 2020 113 views

I have though and thought about careers but I just don't know what specific paths I should think of following or any specific careers

I like to work with my hands and find out how things work; I am constantly on the move so I would really like a job that would keep me on my toes. I also really enjoy cars and trucks and anything of the sorts as well as football wrestling and track. I am a solid 3.8 student in 5 advanced...

#education #student

Meredith G.’s Avatar
Meredith G. Oct 22, 2020 91 views

How can I make sexual health education into a career?

I'm a current senior in college, and I'm going to graduate in the spring with a major in Human Biology and a concentration in human reproduction and sexuality. I know plenty of people who educate others on sexual health, but that is just a small part of their job. I want my job to be...

#sexual-health #education #public-health #human-biology #counseling #health

Hannan D.’s Avatar
Hannan D. Oct 19, 2020 85 views
Casandra D.’s Avatar
Casandra D. Oct 14, 2020 110 views

''what curriculum do you use as a teacher?🙂

I want to be a artist.I like sponge bob. #career-choice #education...

#teacher

Niya C.’s Avatar
Niya C. Oct 07, 2020 121 views

what steps do I need to take in order to become a awesome teacher in the future.

I am a senior . I graduate in June of 2021. and I want to become a teacher . I am very strict when it comes to school . Education is my top priority . #teacher #education #school...

#student

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 05, 2020 121 views

Is it easy to learn Spanish?

I want to learn Spanish #student #education #learning but It is really hard and not really easy to...

Bria S.’s Avatar
Bria S. Oct 02, 2020 115 views

How do you start a clothing line?

Hello, I am Bria Lesha Selery. My age is 16 and I am very intelligent. There are 3 things I want to accomplish after leaving high school. I want to start a clothing line , make music, and working on becoming a nurse assistant. #high-school...

#education

Alexia D.’s Avatar
Alexia D. Sep 17, 2020 160 views