Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Shirley L.’s Avatar
Shirley L. Jun 09 59 views

How to find volunteer opportunities for research and statistician in the Department of Education?

#research #education #chemistry I will be finishing a EDS degree in Education in December. I also have an education and professional background in research and...

Dayanna L.’s Avatar
Dayanna L. Jun 02 86 views
Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24 103 views

How stable is being a TEFL teacher?

Another career I'm considering is TEFL. #education #travel #english #teaching...

#tefl

Andrew B.’s Avatar
Andrew B. May 13 114 views

How to find vacancies in Teacher Training assistance?

Musician and Performer, professional of over 30 years. #music #teacher #teaching...

#education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 118 views

What is something that helped you throughout the process of getting a teaching job?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about things that could help me get a job teaching. I am looking for some advice about teaching and some smart decisions that you made that helped you become an educator. #job #teaching...

#education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14 103 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. #education #teacher #educator #teaching...

#highschool

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 06 120 views

How do you become a american history teacher??

I love history and I think I would be a good teacher.But I want to be a medflight pilot #history #education...

#teaching

John O.’s Avatar
John O. Apr 27 113 views

How do I go about getting scholarships for my masters degree program?

I am a student of Information and communications engineering, I have keen interest in the fields of information security, IoT and software development. I am currently a 4th year student of Covenant University in Nigeria, I am looking to do my masters in the field of software engineering in...

#engineer #education #technology

Jas K.’s Avatar
Jas K. Apr 25 90 views

Should I consider pharmacy or dentistry here in the uk?

I understand dentistry definitely pays more but would pharmacy also pay decent enough to live a comfortable life and also be able to spend on holidays and family as an example or is just a lot of education for rough pay? Because here in the uk it takes the same amount of time to do both degrees...

#dentisty #pharmacy #education

Leidy F.’s Avatar
Leidy F. Apr 24 104 views

how is the day to day of pedagogy for preschool ?

I am very interested in this profession «Because it is a noble profession; because it allows us to maintain a certain coherence between what we are, what we want and what we do ». But I would be interested to know what the environment of being a preschool pedagogy teacher is like to get more...

#education #career

Tasfia T.’s Avatar
Tasfia T. Apr 22 109 views

What are some study tips for online learners?

The transition from in person learning to online has been difficult. I am stressed because my teachers gave me homework all at once and I can't complete all the assignments. I used to have high grades and now they are suffering #education #studying #study...

#studying-tips

Paige F.’s Avatar
Paige F. Apr 22 93 views

how long will i have to go to college to become a peditrician? and what schools will be best for me to go to to get a good education?

i love taking care of people, just knowing that im helping them feel better makes me feel better as a person. especially kids, i love helping them feel better and to see a smile on there face, and to just know that they are happy #college #education...

#nursing

Amaya V.’s Avatar
Amaya V. Apr 22 145 views

How long will it take me to be a nurse or a teacher

I’m a dancer I love being caring for my friend and family #nursing #education #teacher #nursing...

Amaya V.’s Avatar
Amaya V. Apr 22 90 views

Carly D.’s Avatar
Carly D. Apr 15 120 views

What are good general classes I can take in college?

What are good classes that will allow me to learn about #education #criminal-justice #parks-and-recreation and #enviormenal-studies that will help me decide if I could do this career for the rest of my...

Carly D.’s Avatar
Carly D. Apr 15 167 views

How do I decide on what I want to do for the rest of my life?

I have a wide variety of careers which I am thinking about including #criminal-justice #environmental #parks-and-recreation and #education but I am unsure about what the pros and cons are for each career. I am entering #college as an #undecided major and hope to discover new careers and narrow...

#career-choice

Simone M.’s Avatar
Simone M. Apr 05 212 views

I do not know what my career should be

Hello, I am in college and am unsure of what my career should be. I hate math and science, so I know that the STEM field is not for me. I do like helping others and am considering education. The only issue I have with being a teacher is that the pay is low, and I am constantly told that that...

#teacher #education #college #teaching

Sarah I.’s Avatar
Sarah I. Apr 01 90 views

Any recommended colleges for getting any degree in teaching or business ownership?

I have been dancing for about 8 years now and am interested in owning my own studio, and since starting a company is not the most stable career I also am very interested in teaching English or Art#business #teaching...

#education

Elizabeth K.’s Avatar
Elizabeth K. Mar 28 106 views

Who is in need of childcare service, regardless of health,learning, or developmental challenges

I am a freshman studying Early Childhood Education as Illinois State University, currently home doing online classes. I have always loved spending time with children. I have nannying experience with mainly infants and toddlers. The children I have cared for have had health, development and...

#education

Sophie E.’s Avatar
Sophie E. Mar 27 97 views

What does a career in Educational Policy entail/look like?

I am majoring in Early Childhood Education in the fall but would like to focus on policy/government aspects. What types of careers work in this area of education? #teaching #education #college #career...

#policy

James N.’s Avatar
James N. Mar 21 145 views

Would a college education be necessary to work in wildland firefighting?

I have been accepted into Stephen F. Austin University but I'm not sure if I need to spend thousands of dollars on education. #college #college-advice #college-bound #education #firefighting #wildland-firefighting #hot-shot...

#school

maggie M.’s Avatar
maggie M. Mar 21 97 views

what major best fits me?

i am 17 maybe interested in csi or education...

#education

Puteri Nabila M.’s Avatar
Puteri Nabila M. Mar 18 90 views

Can I take the Master Education in Harvard Univeristy, when I have Environmental Engineering as my bachelor degree?

Hello, My name is Nabila. I am in USA now to attend a student exchange program. I really love both environment and education fields. My big goal is to work in the United Nations someday. #education #college #environment #engineering...

#environmental-engineering