Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Swinfield H.’s Avatar
Swinfield H. May 12 46 views

What should l do to have practical experience for a research analyst role while studying?

Dear friends, I am currently studying the Foundations of Investments, the CFA program and after that l want to study the CFA Level 1. My dream and career aspirations have always been to start an investment bank that will invest heavily in my society. To prepare for that have decided to study...

#finance #education

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. May 05 46 views
CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 92 views

Can you tell me about your typical day in college?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

#university #college #education #college-life

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 86 views

Did you go to a 4 year college or did you choose other options, and what were those options?

#career-training #college #high-school #4-year-college #post-secondary #education

BENITO JR C.’s Avatar
BENITO JR C. Apr 11 63 views
Stephanie H.’s Avatar
Stephanie H. Mar 24 119 views

Which colleges are great for social work?

Hi! To be honest, I'm was at a lost when trying to find a career path. But once I found social work, I felt like I knew where I was heading. It's about time to research colleges, but I'm not sure which colleges would help me to become a social worker. #social-work #education...

#social-worker

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 97 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #education...

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 91 views

Is the job market good for education and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 113 views

What is the hardest part about educating and training?

#training

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 116 views

What is the salary that you have for being a education and training?

I am a middle school student that is taking Career and Tech. It is helping my future. #career-development #career #careers #education...

#training

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 64 views

What is the amount of classes that you have to take to have a major in training and education.

I am super athletic and I think that I would be a good trainer. I think that I would be a good educator that would help people.#education # training #university #nursing...

#occupational-therapy

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 77 views

What classes should I take if I want to pursue education and training?

I am a middle school student and education and training came up as one of my top job choices after taking a quiz. I enjoy training my friends and my brother, but I also want a career that pays well. #student #student #job #students #career #motivation #education #student-development...

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 78 views

What is the best way to prepare you for training or education.

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me that training and education would be good career choices for me. #career-choice #student #school...

#education

Kieran M.’s Avatar
Kieran M. Jan 04 288 views

Should I quit middle school band?

I’ve done band since 6th grade, and used to love it. Recently though, i’ve lost interest in band and even hate going to class. I don’t even have the motivation to practice anymore. If I do quit, I have nothing else. I don’t play any sports, and band is the only thing i’m doing right now. If I...

#education

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Mar 02 106 views

What motivated you?

School, studying, and grades are all very stressful things. How did you deal with things that got in your way to success? How to stay focused and motivated on not giving up? #school #education #surgeons #surgeon #medicine...

#medical-school

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 163 views

im not sure what career path to go on anymore

i know i'm interested in helping children and maybe running a business or managing one, im just not sure where i would start off or what i would do ? #curious #managing #business #child #social-worker #confused #jobs #education...

#teaching

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 135 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know #career-paths #career-path #social-work #counseling #education #children #child...

#baby

jennifer G.’s Avatar
jennifer G. Feb 26 85 views

What exactly should you do at 15 to give you a good start for college?

I'm not exactly sure about what I want to do but all I know is that I want to be rich and successful and to be known. #buisness #wealthy #rich #independant #financially stable #marketing #career-paths...

#education

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 72 views

What are some mistakes that i should look out for when trying to maneuver in the music business as an aspiring recording artists or just the industry in general

I am junior in high school and i just want to know the type of mistakes people make when going into this field so i can well informed before i make any type of long term decisions #education #college-bound...

#high-school

Harsh B.’s Avatar
Harsh B. Jan 21 132 views

how to learn computer engineering

I want to learn computer engineering because I want to become rich #education...

#student

Anna M.’s Avatar
Anna M. Jan 13 84 views

How do you get a job in the educational field?

I love children and I would love to teach someday. I love music, reading, and history. #jobs #caring...

#education

Vanderlei S.’s Avatar
Vanderlei S. Dec 21, 2020 129 views

why dose the school not teach us how to do taxs

or do they and i just not know where to go...

#education

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Dec 07, 2020 392 views

What's the best major/career for me?

I have been trying to find a major/career that suits me for a while, but nothing seems to stick because I have so many interests. I recently graduated from Clayton State University with my Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies and I will be graduating from high school in May. I plan to...

#college #healthcare #science #education #mentalhealth #business #math #management #career

Hannah B.’s Avatar
Hannah B. Dec 02, 2020 110 views