Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Cadence’s Avatar
Cadence Sep 26 55 views

What is the best school to go to if I want to teach Agriculture?

What is the best school to go to to become an Ag teacher? I am wanting to become an ag teacher but I'm not sure which school would be best for me to go to.

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar Sep 22 117 views

Careers without College?

What caeers are there that do not require college or further education versus a vocational school?

Caitlin’s Avatar
Caitlin Sep 17 75 views

What careers and college majors would you consider if these were your interests?

Not sure if it's the same for other high school students but mine has us focus on self-awareness and college prep as part of curriculum outside of working with our guidance counselors. It's part of my english class. Something we have been working on is an essay about our career interests. I am...

Alexzander’s Avatar
Alexzander Aug 29 181 views

For welders on education

What would you recommend for me to go to a trades school for more education about welding , or to jump straight into the work force?

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Aug 26 101 views

Is college required to be a paraeducator

I would like to become a paraeducator at Atlantic Highschool but, im not very interested in college and I was wondering if it is required

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 24 108 views

What would be the benefits of pursuing an HR management certificate?

I'm getting my associate's in accounting in May 2023. I discovered that if I took 3 more classes I could earn an HR management certificate. I'm really tempted by this, but it would cost about $2400. I'm also not sure if it would be worth it in the long run, as I might not get a bachelor's in...

Callan’s Avatar
Callan Aug 24 152 views

Psychology Related Jobs for bachelor Graduate :)

Hello! I am soon going to be a graduate of a bachelor of psychology in New Zealand, and I was wondering for suggestions into jobs in this field. I am considering early childhood education and or the police force... so things that are people based (i love kids, but would be happy with any...

Charity’s Avatar
Charity Aug 17 113 views

What are the most effective strategies for seeking a position as a highschool teacher?

I hope to learn about the most effective strategies.

Charity’s Avatar
Charity Aug 17 159 views

What are some good colleges in California to start a career in teaching?

I am very interested in becoming a teacher and would like to know a good college to start with.

Phoenix’s Avatar
Phoenix Jul 22 164 views

College .VS. Trade school what are the risks and the rewards for each?

Is it worth spending more money to go to college when I could go to trade school and spend less to get the same certification at a trade school?

Hydeia’s Avatar
Hydeia Jul 14 148 views

School Counselor 101

I am interested in getting advice on how to become a school counselor. I am interested in behavioral health and social emotional learning for students.

Morgan’s Avatar
Morgan Jul 11 327 views

All learners have different learning preferences, how do you create accommodations that are accessible for all learners?

I recently graduated with a Bachelor's degree in early childhood education. I know that differentiated instruction is essential, how do you accommodate students of different learning preferences?

CHITA’s Avatar
CHITA Jun 29 199 views

how much can it cost me to start teaching

how much can it cost me to start doing teaching practical

Kang’s Avatar
Kang Jun 21 299 views

How did you find a career that you love or passionate about?

As a student, I want to work in a career I enjoy but also one that I can make a good living out of.

Francesca’s Avatar
Francesca Jun 14 276 views

If you attended college. Did the education you received in college, prepare you enough to feel comfortable once you got into the career path you took?

Some people go for advanced training or even just years of college to pursue their careers and I would just like to know if people think its beneficial to have attended college for the career they went into.

James’s Avatar
James May 25 165 views

what type of school can i go to to learn how to become a barber?

i want to learn so that it can be another source of income.

Samuel’s Avatar
Samuel May 24 186 views

How to get a job without any skill or experience?

Hi, I'm new to the market and I don't think I have anything to offer companies. My father insists on me to work as a construction worker or as an electrician but I don't like the environment nor the profession. I don't know how to proceed, especially in an increasingly competitive market. I...

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 22 240 views

How do you ensure financial security as a teacher?

Hi! I'm a high school student in New York. I have always felt passionate about going into teaching, but over the years, I have contemplated if that profession will support the lifestyle I want to live. A lot of my teachers work second and even third jobs for financial support. Should I follow...

Myranda’s Avatar
Myranda May 21 279 views

I want to become a teacher, early childhood education. How long is the process? I know everyone has their own path, timing but how long did it take you to become a teacher? Is it also a good paying salary career?(NYC DOE)

I've always been interested in teaching and learning from kids. Please be honest and thank you for taking your time to read along with answering if you do. Have a good day!!!!!!!

iesha’s Avatar
iesha May 17 231 views

Would there be anyone you would recommend I talk to if I want to be a nurse midwife?

I want to learn more about becoming a nurse midwife.

Marquessa’s Avatar
Marquessa May 16 187 views

What is the required education to become an x-ray technician?

I am using mypace to decide what I wish to do, but it does not say the required education level, I am wondering if I'd need through college or medical school to become an x-ray technician, or if a highschool education will be enough.

A’s Avatar
A May 15 165 views

Which sectors/companies in the business field ask for grades, which don't?

Im new to the village and I have been reading posts about companies like the Big 4 Firms. There is responses that when hiring, they value class grades specifically in accounting. I was wondering how much importance goes to grades, and if there is any changes in different companies or sectors....

CamRon’s Avatar
CamRon May 13 273 views

How can I be a proper physical education teacher?

I love physical education and I love gym. I would love to teach that.

breanna’s Avatar
breanna May 06 265 views

How do i become a teacher in china?

I want to know what it takes to become a teacher

david’s Avatar
david May 05 192 views

how do i become a health science teacher

i want to know the beginning stages of it first

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie May 04 171 views

what college is best for me?

Search Marketing Strategists

Alicia’s Avatar
Alicia May 02 171 views

what are the requirements to become an esthetician?

Looking forward to studying for this career :)

Kaylee’s Avatar
Kaylee Apr 27 169 views

what type of education do you need to become an actor? what type of education do you need to become a writer or an author? Is college a good idea for acting skills and author skills?

How much money would it be to get into college for acting/athor/writing/etc?

John’s Avatar
John Apr 09 217 views

How can I choose a career path from a Social science degree and how can I prepare my self right now to be good at what I would like to do?

Over the years I had put much effort into passing my secondary and high school subjects. By God's grace, I passed all. It reached a time to select the best subjects to proceed with but since I was good at almost every subject, I chose the ones I chose. Fast forward to selecting a university...

Amaris’s Avatar
Amaris Mar 21 182 views

Psychologist help people deal with problems ranging from short-term personal issues to severe, chronic conditions. And psychologists are trained to use a variety to approaches to help individuals?

I want to train to be a pathologist and continue my eleven year of education including four years of collage and going to medical school right after.