Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Nian J.’s Avatar
Nian J. Oct 12 38 views

How can I improve my millitary skills

Iam just someone who wants millitary advise and how to improve myself in the millitary...

education

lily P.’s Avatar
lily P. Oct 08 36 views

What college would be best for becoming a band teacher

I enjoy playing trombone and play for my schools symphonic band and marching band. I think I would have fun in this career. music education college...

teacher

lily P.’s Avatar
lily P. Oct 08 41 views

What are the requirements for becoming a teacher?

I've wanted to become a band teacher for a little bit. I play the trombone and I find band very fun. So I was wondering what are some requirements that I would need to have in order to become a band teacher. teacher music career music...

education

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Oct 07 42 views

What is the hardest/most rewarding part about being a teacher?

I've been considering becoming a teacher (most likely for elementary schoolers) because I enjoy working with children, so I would like to know more about what it's like. education teacher teaching...

elementary-education

Jason H.’s Avatar
Jason H. Oct 05 70 views

How can I productively spend my free time?

I have no idea what to do with my time so I'm constantly bored. Any Ideas? school education...

ideas

Summer R.’s Avatar
Summer R. Sep 29 56 views

Should professors be distinguished in their field before being offered a position?

Should offers for professorship be based on success in the field they teach in, or based on education/knowledge alone? Does experience factor into a professor's educational worth? education college professor teaching...

philosophy

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Sep 21 78 views

Why is there so much disconnect between public educators and education administrators?

teaching seems like such a great career, and so does being an ed administrator, but with the modern-day "common core", "no child left behind" mentality, it ends up putting so much stress and pressure on teachers that does not translate into better student performance. What's worse is that...

ed-admin leadership education-administration educators aministration politics administrators standardized-testing education policy teacher

Andrea C.’s Avatar
Andrea C. Aug 13 143 views

What to ask when student teaching?

I'm going to start student teaching pretty soon and I wanted to know what to look for or like what to ask the teacher that I'm student teaching with. Also how was your experience with student teaching, what should I avoid? teaching education teacher student...

college

Alexandria M.’s Avatar
Alexandria M. Aug 05 108 views

What's the highest level of education recommended for welding

How many years of training should i put into welding or would it depend on the specific career?...

education

Amareyon T.’s Avatar
Amareyon T. Aug 01 114 views

How to get better recognition for public influencer

I would like to help kids in the city of Detroit with things like education, sports and support on anything they need #community# education teaching...

sports

shaymaa S.’s Avatar
shaymaa S. Jul 28 147 views

what is your setting goal?

I'm 18 and a college student I want to be a pharmacist and graduate with a bachelors degree. I am very sensitive at times but will do my best to go very far in life. college financial-planning education college-admissions...

pharmacy

Kennedy W.’s Avatar
Kennedy W. Jul 27 153 views

what's the quickest way to get a job teaching english in Korea?

I want to teach english to students but I don't want to be in the U.S. while doing it. english education college...

teaching

Charlize T.’s Avatar
Charlize T. Jul 22 131 views

Student Teaching/AuPair

I Finished matric in 2020. This year I am taking a gap year and working but I'm studying BEd online in 2022 so I am looking for an Aupair job or a Student Teaching job opening so that I can study, work and get work experience for the future at the same time but I'm not sure where I can get...

teaching job college aupair student education teacher career

Skylar C.’s Avatar
Skylar C. Jul 16 128 views

How to get into the Washington DC spaceX internship

I was homeless now going through Jobcorps and dont want to end my education here. I wish to further my education and end up working in at spaceX as someone who negotiates with the government for SpaceX. education higher-education...

college

SR P.’s Avatar
SR P. Jul 11 116 views

What can someone with a master's degree in special education work as in NY and NJ?

I work with an autistic child in an ABA program. I also tutor children in reading Hebrew. I am almost done my bachelor's degree and am looking to advance my education with a master's degree. I understand that the special education arenas in NY and NJ are different from each other. I live in NY...

special-education education career

Jade C.’s Avatar
Jade C. Jun 30 120 views

How many years of school do you have to do to become a teacher?

I want to be teacher but at the same time i want to be a Criminal Psychologist. But i don't know if i could be a Criminal Psychologist . psychology...

education

Que B.’s Avatar
Que B. Jun 26 141 views

How be a good teacher in the special needs department?

I am a high school graduate and I am looking for information on about being a good teacher. teacher education english...

math

Jaheim P.’s Avatar
Jaheim P. Jun 26 3 views

Do you like being a Paraprofessional?

I’m interested in becoming a Para teacher # teaching education...

k-education

Jaheim P.’s Avatar
Jaheim P. Jun 25 4 views