Career questions tagged education

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Roslyn55 views

youtube or coursera , what is the best to learning ?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Khiar185 views

How do I ensure a path into a successful and stable career?

Considering factors such as skill development, industry trends, and long-term growth, how can I navigate my professional journey effectively?"

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tiaya246 views

How do I start my in-field experience?

I study early childhood education and i need to start my in field experience.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
RICHARD Lee123 views

What are good resources outside of my Schooling?

I have been researching Electrical, Wastewater, and Construction Management on YouTube and Google, and I have not found good sources outside of schooling.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ella189 views

Finding Internships?

A second-year college student. How to find internships that will help me gain experience that is a mixture of psychology and education? How to find an internship specific to my career goals? I want to work as a school counselor/psychologist eventually.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jenna188 views

IS High Point University a good school for Technical Theater?

Thats basically my question.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
ash94 views

Someone help

If I get a job at a school as an elementary teacher while im getting my associates degree, can i stay at the same school teaching after getting my associates and continuing on to get my bachelor's?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
MR235 views

How can I start a career in special needs education??

I like American sign language.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Roan319 views

How do you learn about your educational journey when looking at careers?

for example I am interested in prosthetics

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lizzie141 views

How can I make sure that I can still work in education with a computer science degree?

I have a degree

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Syeda159 views

How can I make sure that I can still work in education with a psychology degree?

I'm in college currently taking classes for psychology major. I wanted to do education but in order to do education, I needed to double major. I don't want to double major, but I still wanna work in a school.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
erin227 views

What career path is best for someone who isn’t sure about what they want to do?

I’m not really sure what career path I want to go down yet and unsure about beauty, business, etc.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daniel196 views

How can someone earn money?

like how to make more money every with side hustle without affecting ones carrer

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Charlie459 views

About when would be the right time to start applying for colleges?

Specifically grades and time frames.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
collin217 views

How can I become a plumber what education would I need after high school? Is this a good job if you want to make good money from a trade? If I do decide to get into this trade what would my working conditions be like, and would it be able to support me financially?

high school, Massachusetts, junior

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Brianna279 views

What classes should I take for dual enrollment in high school?

Hi! I'm currently a Sophmore in high school and I am enrolling in dual enrollment over the summer. However, I do not know what classes I should take. I want to be an endocrinologist and study at the University of Georgia. I have all A's in school. I was wondering, what classes should I take for dual enrollment?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Helen118 views

Can you be a teacher assistant as an undergraduate?

I'm still not sure if math education is the right choice for me and I want to see if I can do it as an undergrad to test the waters.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kenneth106 views

How to find major for real estate?

need simple answer

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daniel280 views

How can i be independent?

I'm in college and then I'm not independent makes me feel like a liability so i want to know how to be independent

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Michael191 views

How want to be a teacher?

How want to be a teacher

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mila359 views

udemy or youtube is the best to learn from free courses ?

udemy or youtube is the best to learn from free course?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Skyllar303 views

How should I go about obtaining my Hearing Aid Dispenser certification in Utah?

I'm 25 years old and have my Highschool Diploma but no college. I would really like to become a Hearing Aid Dispenser but I'm having a hard time finding where I can get the education. I would really like some insight on where to start and what the career path looks like going forward. I'm not sure college is for me but are there specialized schools or programs that I could attend instead?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mariel558 views

What career path should i choose to gain credibility in the field of performing arts and arts education?

I currently work at a private performing arts academy as a dance teacher and head of the academic department. I am in charge of creating curricula for the program and supervising the production team to give artistic input in departments such as scenography. I first started as a student in 2019 and then became part of the teaching team in 2020 due to my advanced dance knowledge (I have been dancing professionally for over 10 years), my experience as a dance assistant in the past and the lack of dance teachers at the academy back then. Since then, I have worked my way up the ranks and now have this good position I mentioned at the beginning. However, I don't have a degree in anything, I have been guided, directed and instructed by the director of the academy and she has helped me develop my leadership skills and helped me get to where I am now. I have discovered my passion for leadership in the performing arts and the world of arts education because of her support and belief in me. But the reason I ask this question, regardless of my current professional position, is because I know that this world is primarily driven by the degrees or masters you have, and in order to enhance my professional development and get more opportunities in the artistic and/or academic world, I may need to get one. So with that thought haunting me every day, I've been searching for degrees that will help me to accredit my current work. That being said, the biggest struggle I have been dealing with in the last few weeks, is the lack of information I currently have about careers that might offer what I am interested in and also the lack of flexibility of careers to study online so I can continue to work and keep my expenses as a freelancer. I have found names of interesting careers but they end up being master's degrees and not bachelor's degrees. I would like to know where are those degrees where I can study something related to directing or artistic education that can be achieved online, or in a short period of time in person. Or, I would like to have a chat with someone who can give me other degree options that might interest me as well and add to the skills I already have and acquire new knowledge. I am very interested in learning more of the educational academic world around the arts field, I also like topics related to human behavior, psychology and anatomy, if that helps give a broader context of the type of degree I am looking for. I have talked to mentors, co-workers, professors, colleagues, professional artists, and they have given me good advice on how to further develop my professional skills without a degree, but no one has helped me find detailed information on bachelor's degrees. I am still looking on my own because I know in the end I will be the one making the final decission, but I would really appreciate more detailed information/advice coming from professionals in the field and I think this is a good place to start.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours447 views

How to become a substitute teacher?

Tell us everything we need to know to become a substitute teacher. Note: Given the growing interest in the teaching field, we're inviting our experienced professionals to share their knowledge.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Natalie542 views

How much is it typically to go to a state university?

How much is it typically to go to a state university? For Elementary teacher courses. Specifically Minnesota and Colorado.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
ThankGod456 views

I'm considering pursuing a PhD in Curriculum and Instruction in the USA. What career opportunities could this open up for me? I need some guidance to make an informed decision.

What are the career prospects for a PhD in Curriculum and Instruction in the USA, considering my background? I hold an MSc in Social Work and a BSc in Psychology of Education. How does this compare to pursuing a PhD in Social Work? Which option would be better, and why? My primary concern is securing a well-paying job upon graduation, whether in academia or in practice.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aidea342 views

What is the best age to start working?

I am a twenty-year-old girl studying economics I have started working, I teach chess to children and I have my own clothing brand One of my classmates told me that you are a child laborer and it hurt me a lot What is the best age to start working?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Natalie233 views

How long would I have to attend college to become an Elementary teacher?

How long would I have to attend college to become an Elementary teacher? (Does it matter what college?) #FutureTeacher

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Cecilia303 views

How do you know if you actually like teaching a subject?

I want to be a spanish teacher but I'm not sure that I will love teaching it as much

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
ava284 views

why would it take so many years to become a doctor?

is it just a lot of work in general or is it studies and mentoring and finding other ways to better youself.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon