Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

shaymaa S.’s Avatar
shaymaa S. shaymaa S. Jul 28 15 views

what is your setting goal?

I'm 18 and a college student I want to be a pharmacist and graduate with a bachelors degree. I am very sensitive at times but will do my best to go very far in life. #college #financial-planning #education #college-admissions...

#pharmacy

Kennedy W.’s Avatar
Kennedy W. Kennedy W. Jul 27 25 views

what's the quickest way to get a job teaching english in Korea?

I want to teach english to students but I don't want to be in the U.S. while doing it. #english #education #college...

#teaching

Charlize T.’s Avatar
Charlize T. Charlize T. Jul 22 31 views

Student Teaching/AuPair

I Finished matric in 2020. This year I am taking a gap year and working but I'm studying BEd online in 2022 so I am looking for an Aupair job or a Student Teaching job opening so that I can study, work and get work experience for the future at the same time but I'm not sure where I can get...

#teacher #education #student #aupair #career #job #college #teaching

Skylar C.’s Avatar
Skylar C. Skylar C. Jul 16 50 views

How to get into the Washington DC spaceX internship

I was homeless now going through Jobcorps and dont want to end my education here. I wish to further my education and end up working in at spaceX as someone who negotiates with the government for SpaceX. #education #higher-education...

SR P.’s Avatar
SR P. SR P. Jul 11 43 views

What can someone with a master's degree in special education work as in NY and NJ?

I work with an autistic child in an ABA program. I also tutor children in reading Hebrew. I am almost done my bachelor's degree and am looking to advance my education with a master's degree. I understand that the special education arenas in NY and NJ are different from each other. I live in NY...

#special-education #career #education

Jade C.’s Avatar
Jade C. Jade C. Jun 30 54 views

How many years of school do you have to do to become a teacher?

I want to be teacher but at the same time i want to be a Criminal Psychologist. But i don't know if i could be a Criminal Psychologist . #psychology...

#education

Que B.’s Avatar
Que B. Que B. Jun 26 71 views

How be a good teacher in the special needs department?

I am a high school graduate and I am looking for information on about being a good teacher. #teacher #education #english...

#math

Reighan M.’s Avatar
Reighan M. Reighan M. Jun 24 60 views

Looking into the fields of electricians, electrical engineers, and/or teachers (wanting to teach mathematics, so any math teachers of any kind are more then welcome)...feel free to message me.

My first name is said like president Reagan but spelled differently. I'm a graduate from during the 2020 pandemic. I'm a black female who also has mild autism, and I'm also Muslim in the Islamic faith (I honestly hope there is very little discrimination but just in case I'm putting honest facts...

#engineers #education #construction #career #electrical #jobcorps #electricians #math #teachers #teaching

aaliyah S.’s Avatar
aaliyah S. aaliyah S. Jun 24 53 views

How can I succeed in a field that I am passionate about?

I want to become an early childhood education teacher but often get cold feet about making it in the adult world. #youth #education...

Jamie J.’s Avatar
Jamie J. Jamie J. Jun 21 54 views

Do you prefer teaching elementary school (K-5) or middle school (6-8)?

Volunteering at summer camps and working with younger kids in the past have led me to look into education as a career. Although I am leaning towards K-5, I was wondering how experiences teaching middle school students differ from those teaching elementary school students. Which grades do you...

#educator #elementary-education #teacher #teaching #education

Simeon B.’s Avatar
Simeon B. Simeon B. Jun 18 77 views

How can I be a doctor of education?

I would like to have my Ed.D./Doctorate in Educational Leadership. How can I get started? #doctor #education...

#teacher

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. Laila L. Jun 18 88 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

#drawing #help #college #teacher #art #911 #career #911operator #artist #teaching #operator #education

Saniaya A.’s Avatar
Saniaya A. Saniaya A. Jun 12 115 views

What do you need to become a teacher

I am in 10th grade in high school and I would like to become a teacher to young age students #education #teaching...

#teacher

Brody K.’s Avatar
Brody K. Brody K. Jun 08 79 views

How should I narrow down my college options

I would not mind going to the other side of the country, or just a few hours away. I am more focused on getting a good education and going to a place where I would enjoy living. #education...

ngimphiwe M.’s Avatar
ngimphiwe M. ngimphiwe M. Jun 08 76 views

how to be an astrophysicist

i want to be an astrophysicist it better to be your self so i want to be me ....

#education

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Nyasia S. Jun 01 99 views

How did lawyers know they actually wanted to be lawyers and I’d taking the right carrier path.

I’m dedicated and really want to be a lawyer but I also want to know how lawyers knew they was going down the right career path and if this is my right career path. #career-paths #lawyer...

#education

Kaiya P.’s Avatar
Kaiya P. Kaiya P. May 21 65 views
Swinfield H.’s Avatar
Swinfield H. Swinfield H. May 12 153 views

What should l do to have practical experience for a research analyst role while studying?

Dear friends, I am currently studying the Foundations of Investments, the CFA program and after that l want to study the CFA Level 1. My dream and career aspirations have always been to start an investment bank that will invest heavily in my society. To prepare for that have decided to study...

#finance #education

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. Tyrese M. May 05 103 views
CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . CV Office Hours . Apr 19 127 views

Can you tell me about your typical day in college?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

#college #university #college-life #education

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . CV Office Hours . Apr 19 118 views

Did you go to a 4 year college or did you choose other options, and what were those options?

#4-year-college #high-school #career-training #education #college #post-secondary

BENITO JR C.’s Avatar
BENITO JR C. BENITO JR C. Apr 11 88 views