Career Questions tagged Education

Education in a variety of types and capacities is a requirement for most careers. For pursuing an electrician career to working in a college, a school provides the skills needed...

Simone M.’s Avatar
Simone M. Apr 05 123 views

I do not know what my career should be

Hello, I am in college and am unsure of what my career should be. I hate math and science, so I know that the STEM field is not for me. I do like helping others and am considering education. The only issue I have with being a teacher is that the pay is low, and I am constantly told that that...

#teaching #education #college #teacher

Sarah I.’s Avatar
Sarah I. Apr 01 46 views

Any recommended colleges for getting any degree in teaching or business ownership?

I have been dancing for about 8 years now and am interested in owning my own studio, and since starting a company is not the most stable career I also am very interested in teaching English or Art#business #teaching...

#education

Elizabeth K.’s Avatar
Elizabeth K. Mar 28 38 views

Who is in need of childcare service, regardless of health,learning, or developmental challenges

I am a freshman studying Early Childhood Education as Illinois State University, currently home doing online classes. I have always loved spending time with children. I have nannying experience with mainly infants and toddlers. The children I have cared for have had health, development and...

#education

Sophie E.’s Avatar
Sophie E. Mar 27 58 views

What does a career in Educational Policy entail/look like?

I am majoring in Early Childhood Education in the fall but would like to focus on policy/government aspects. What types of careers work in this area of education? #teaching #education #college #career...

#policy

Alyson J.’s Avatar
Alyson J. Mar 23 73 views

Graduate to become a Teacher

Hi! I need more information and advice. I want to become a teacher. My BA is not in education. As I looked for grad schools, I found some degrees with MA, MAT, or MS. Is one better than the other? Regardless of which, wouldn't I still need to go to the DOE and state my subject areas? Would I...

#teaching #education #graduate-school #teacher

James N.’s Avatar
James N. Mar 21 74 views

Would a college education be necessary to work in wildland firefighting?

I have been accepted into Stephen F. Austin University but I'm not sure if I need to spend thousands of dollars on education. #college #college-advice #college-bound #education #firefighting #wildland-firefighting #hot-shot...

#school

maggie M.’s Avatar
maggie M. Mar 21 58 views

what major best fits me?

i am 17 maybe interested in csi or education...

#education

Puteri Nabila M.’s Avatar
Puteri Nabila M. Mar 18 56 views

Can I take the Master Education in Harvard Univeristy, when I have Environmental Engineering as my bachelor degree?

Hello, My name is Nabila. I am in USA now to attend a student exchange program. I really love both environment and education fields. My big goal is to work in the United Nations someday. #education #college #environment #engineering...

#environmental-engineering

Vilma K.’s Avatar
Vilma K. Mar 17 107 views

How will COVID-19 effect my first semester of college?

I have a lot of questions such as: Should I expect my first semester as college to be online? How does this affect my financial aid? Will I need to still pay the full tuition price? Will I be required to still live on campus (or will I even be able to)? What should I expect in these next few...

#covid-19 #education #finance #financial-aid #college

Alaysha O.’s Avatar
Alaysha O. Mar 13 43 views

What Type Of Training And Education Do I Need To Become A Chiropractor?

I am interested in becoming a chiropractor because i want to help people feel better if they have been injured. #education #career...

lexie S.’s Avatar
lexie S. Mar 05 47 views
Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21 155 views

I'm looking to increase the amount of exposure teens like me (17) have to coding and computer sciences so they can take it into account when thinking about their future like I'm doing. What could be the best way to do so?

I've thought about this a lot and I think organizing a workshop in schools that do not include computer science courses in their curriculum is the way to go. During the workshops, students will be taught to program in certain languages by experts, although I still nee a lot more planning. I am...

#volunteer #technology #education #computer-science #computer-software #planning #computer

Kwan Tung L.’s Avatar
Kwan Tung L. Feb 14 165 views

What's one advice you would give to fresh grads?

Currently at my last year of collage education and would be thankful for any advice :) #college #education...

#career

Navid N.’s Avatar
Navid N. Feb 10 98 views

How long is an internship?

Anthropology and English student in college #anthropology #english #education...

#internship

Micah M.’s Avatar
Micah M. Jan 28 121 views

Any schools that provide CNC and 3D printing lessons?

I am student currently enrolled in the Hawaii Job Corps program and was wondering if there are any recommended education outlets or schools regarding 3D printing and CNC programming . I would like to study this after my graduation from my program. #engineering...

#education

Rathini P.’s Avatar
Rathini P. Jan 27 91 views

Is the right for education the same as the freedom for education?

I'm a student with tens of thousands of dollars of debt however, I have a passion for volunteering. Unfortunately the ones I can don't allow me to grow and prosper and I'm tired of feeling stifled. #volunteer #career #career-choice #university #psychology# #education #open-mindedness#...

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 65 views

What challenges do you face when applying for teacher's college?

What requirements are there to apply for teacher's college and how did you achieve them? Were they hard? Were you rejected for any reason? #teacher #education #school #college...

#teaching

Susan E.’s Avatar
Susan E. Jan 27 92 views

How do I become a teacher in NYS?

I am a certified K-12 art teacher with a background in ESL. I can teach in VA and FL. However, transferring my degree to NY seems difficult with the edTPA. I am not currently in charge of a class in my field but only a substitute TA. I will soon be a substitute teacher. #education #teacher...

#teaching

Joselyn C.’s Avatar
Joselyn C. Dec 14, 2019 88 views
hannah S.’s Avatar
hannah S. Dec 12, 2019 80 views
hannah S.’s Avatar
hannah S. Dec 12, 2019 77 views
JASHAWN C.’s Avatar
JASHAWN C. Dec 04, 2019 78 views
Cherrylean G.’s Avatar
Cherrylean G. Dec 04, 2019 89 views

how do I get someone to sponsor me?

Music Teacher and Gospel artist...

#education

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 79 views