Career Questions tagged Mental Health

Kayla P.’s Avatar
Kayla P. May 13, 2016 544 views

How to specialize in a certain area of Nursing such as Pediatrics, Mental Health, etc.?

I want to broaden my nursing degree and specialize in an interesting area, but I have no clue how to go about doing such a thing. #college #nursing #nurse #degree #mental-health #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Shelby G.’s Avatar
Shelby G. May 09, 2016 512 views

Is a career in psychology likely to be successful, and if so, is there a need for it in today's medical field?

Im consudering psychology as a backup after a career in law. Woukd like to be a psychiatrist with doctorate degree if law path doesnt work out #psychiatry...

#mental-health

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 07, 2016 863 views

How can I maintain a healthy balance between work and free time?

It's possible to be consumed by both workload or by having way too much fun, which understandably affects the opposite. I don't want to lose out on things and activities outside of my school work, but I also don't want to be unproductive. What's a good strategy to make sure I'm productive and...

#work #work-life-balance #mental-health #health #school

Keith B.’s Avatar
Keith B. Aug 03, 2015 2543 views

What careers could could I branch off into if I plan to major in psychology?

I'm asking because I plan on studying psychology and I don't really know what there is in the field besides becoming a therapist and counselor. There's got to be many more careers to branch off into if I study psychology. #psychology #therapy #counseling...

#mental-health

Ignacio F.’s Avatar
Ignacio F. Mar 05, 2014 782 views

What exactly is Sports Psychology?

I've always done sports growing up. Trying out and competing new in sports has never phased me negatively to the point of distress or disorder. Many of my role model athletes such as Mike Tyson have fallen under psychological issues that lead to their downfalls. I am a part of a health &...

#mental-health #psychology #health #sports