Career Questions tagged Psychologist

Sara’s Avatar
Sara 23 hours ago 26 views

Is psychology a good major?

Is psychology a good major? I am really passionate when it comes to studying human behavior but as a child of immigrant I have to make sure that I won’t struggle financially. I hear a lot of people talking about how this major is not good and finding jobs is hard and they don't pay a good...

Shayla’s Avatar
Shayla Sep 28 44 views

What training/education was required to become a psychologist, and what do you do as a psychologist?

Questions about the psychology field

Kamari’s Avatar
Kamari Aug 15 100 views

Should I become a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or a Clinical Psychologist?

I'm interested in mental health. At first I was set on being an adolescent psychologist, but then I saw mental health nurses practitioner. To become a mental health nurses practitioner, there's less school required (only masters) and it pays equal (if not more than) a clinical psychologist's...

Annette’s Avatar
Annette Jun 17 201 views

What career could one do with a B.A. In psychology that would help get to either criminal psychologist or forensic psychologist?

I understand that these careers requires a doctoral degrees however what other carers will help me get to my potential goals. In other words, what jobs would be best for a person with only a bachelors in order to gain experience towards a criminal psychology & forensic psychology

Leila’s Avatar
Leila Jun 03 186 views

What are some things you expreince first hand in a hospital by just being a psychologist

What are some of the things you will see? what about cases you might deal with? how will you deal with them? How do i know this is right for me??

Sarah Amelia’s Avatar
Sarah Amelia May 29 167 views

Psychology major advice

Can you still become a clinical psychologist with a BA in Psychology? And are there specific psychology fields that don't require a PHD or PSYD? I'm interested in the field but I don't know if I want to spend 12 years in my life at school.

Keymari’s Avatar
Keymari Oct 26, 2021 235 views

What are some of the benefits you recieve from being a psychologist

#psychologist #psychiatry

Keymari’s Avatar
Keymari Oct 26, 2021 437 views

What are the pros and cons of being a Psychologist

ive been learning towards this career path for a while now and i want to know what are the long term pros and cons for psychologist. Do the work effect our own lives #psychology #clinical-psychology #psychologist

Jolee’s Avatar
Jolee Oct 19, 2021 157 views

What other benefits come with an advancement being a psychologist?

I am looking into getting a higher up degree in psychology. #psychiatry #psychologist #psychology

Paula’s Avatar
Paula Sep 16, 2021 275 views

What is the life of a clinical psychologist? And why are you still a clinical psychologist?

I am interested in the psychology field and to become a clinical psychologist . I've always wondered what my life will be after pursuing my future career job as a clinical psychologist.
#clinical-psychology #psychology #psychologist #psychiatry

Eshmeet’s Avatar
Eshmeet Aug 05, 2021 381 views

career in psychology?

I'm doing BA in Psychology and want to pursue further studies in this field. I want proper guidance about the steps to become a counselor and a clinical psychologist. #psychology #clinical-psychology #counseling #child-psychology #relationshipexpert #psychologist

Bernae’s Avatar
Bernae May 20, 2021 261 views

What are the parts of your job that's not commonly talked about or known?

My name is Bernae, I am a 17 year old in the eleventh grade.
#therapist #psychiatrist #psychologist

Andiswa’s Avatar
Andiswa May 20, 2021 218 views

What are the difficulties of being a psychologist?

#psychologist

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Apr 23, 2021 279 views

How beneficial is it to pursue the career of a psychologist?

I am a Junior in high school and was wondering that if I chose to pursue the career of a psychologist, how beneficial would it be to myself and clients/patients? #career #future-careers #student #highschool #psychologist

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Apr 21, 2021 281 views

What are some good tips if you are planning to become a psychologist?

I am a student who loves to help others but I feel like I should be doing more. I am willing to sit down and talk to friends whenever they need someone to talk to about their problems. #psychologist #student

Alexa’s Avatar
Alexa Apr 14, 2021 536 views

How long does it actually take to become a psychologist?

#psychology #clinical-psychology #sport-psychology #psychologist

Briana’s Avatar
Briana Mar 23, 2021 437 views

What is your personal experience working in the Psychology field?

I'm currently in school to become a Clinical Psychologist. I'm reaching out today in search of additional information about my career choice. I would love to hear about any additional advice or information you might have about the academic path to becoming a Clinical Psychologist or your...

Mario’s Avatar
Mario Mar 12, 2021 484 views

What is the hardest part of being a Psychologist?

#psychologist #clinical-psychology #therapy #counseling-psychology

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Mar 04, 2021 310 views

will I need to become a police officer before I can become a forensic psychologist?

I've seen a few places that mention I might need to become a police officer to then advance to a forensic psychologist and I was wondering if that was accurate. #psychologist #psychology #forensics #police

Victoria’s Avatar
Victoria Mar 04, 2021 239 views

What are some good colleges in the US to become a Forensic Psychologist?

#forensics #psychologist #forensicpsychology #forensic-psychology

sara’s Avatar
sara Mar 04, 2021 220 views

I wanna become a Psychologist ( social worker) but I'm not sure how to start off.

I'm only a grade 10 student who still doesn't have a job because im trying to get good mark because in grade 9 i kinda lacked everything but now im doing soo much better and I always wanted to become a psychologist but not sure how i should start it like i wanna learn about it alot but im not...

Abby’s Avatar
Abby Mar 03, 2021 404 views

Tips for choosing between law and psychology careers

Hi, my name is Abby! I am a junior in high school and have to start thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my life making money (fun!) and would really appreciate some help. Some of the paths I am considering are psychology because I love the psych classes I have taken, and law because...

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Jan 19, 2021 294 views

Do I have to be pre-MED in order to be a psychologist?

#healthcare #psychology #psychologist #counseling-psychology

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Dec 01, 2020 645 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Dec 01, 2020 2406 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

David’s Avatar
David Oct 30, 2020 303 views

What are the pros and cons of being a psychologist?

#psychology #psychologist

David’s Avatar
David Oct 30, 2020 210 views

What is the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist?

#psychiatrists #psychologist

Paiton’s Avatar
Paiton Oct 29, 2020 252 views

What is something you wish you would've known before becoming a psychiatrist?

#psychologist #psychiatrist

Cole Pugh’s Avatar
Cole Pugh Oct 23, 2020 268 views

How does finding your job and going through an internship as a Psychologist go?

Hello I'm a sophomore and I was thinking of becoming a Psychologist and counsel those who need help. I am confused on the entire job search and how to go into an internship. #job-search #psychology #internships #psychologist

aerion’s Avatar
aerion Oct 22, 2020 252 views

where would i go to school ?

#psychologist #school
where would i go to school if i were to be a therapist or a counselor?