Career Questions tagged Psychologist

Keymari R.’s Avatar
Keymari R. Oct 26 112 views

What are the pros and cons of being a Psychologist

ive been learning towards this career path for a while now and i want to know what are the long term pros and cons for psychologist. Do the work effect our own lives psychology clinical-psychology...

psychologist

Jolee M.’s Avatar
Jolee M. Oct 19 56 views

What other benefits come with an advancement being a psychologist?

I am looking into getting a higher up degree in psychology. psychiatry psychologist...

psychology

Paula C.’s Avatar
Paula C. Sep 16 82 views

What is the life of a clinical psychologist? And why are you still a clinical psychologist?

I am interested in the psychology field and to become a clinical psychologist . I've always wondered what my life will be after pursuing my future career job as a clinical psychologist. clinical-psychology psychology psychologist...

psychiatry

Eshmeet K.’s Avatar
Eshmeet K. Aug 05 172 views

career in psychology?

I'm doing BA in Psychology and want to pursue further studies in this field. I want proper guidance about the steps to become a counselor and a clinical psychologist. psychology clinical-psychology counseling child-psychology relationshipexpert...

psychologist

Bernae G.’s Avatar
Bernae G. May 20 128 views

What are the parts of your job that's not commonly talked about or known?

My name is Bernae, I am a 17 year old in the eleventh grade. therapist psychiatrist...

psychologist

Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Apr 23 160 views

How beneficial is it to pursue the career of a psychologist?

I am a Junior in high school and was wondering that if I chose to pursue the career of a psychologist, how beneficial would it be to myself and clients/patients? career future-careers student highschool...

psychologist

Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Apr 21 179 views

What are some good tips if you are planning to become a psychologist?

I am a student who loves to help others but I feel like I should be doing more. I am willing to sit down and talk to friends whenever they need someone to talk to about their problems. psychologist...

student

Briana M.’s Avatar
Briana M. Mar 23 274 views

What is your personal experience working in the Psychology field?

I'm currently in school to become a Clinical Psychologist. I'm reaching out today in search of additional information about my career choice. I would love to hear about any additional advice or information you might have about the academic path to becoming a Clinical Psychologist or your...

clinicalpsychology psychologist clinical-psychology

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04 171 views

will I need to become a police officer before I can become a forensic psychologist?

I've seen a few places that mention I might need to become a police officer to then advance to a forensic psychologist and I was wondering if that was accurate. psychologist psychology forensics...

police

sara P.’s Avatar
sara P. Mar 04 143 views

I wanna become a Psychologist ( social worker) but I'm not sure how to start off.

I'm only a grade 10 student who still doesn't have a job because im trying to get good mark because in grade 9 i kinda lacked everything but now im doing soo much better and I always wanted to become a psychologist but not sure how i should start it like i wanna learn about it alot but im not...

help helpagain psychologist

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Mar 03 275 views

Tips for choosing between law and psychology careers

Hi, my name is Abby! I am a junior in high school and have to start thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my life making money (fun!) and would really appreciate some help. Some of the paths I am considering are psychology because I love the psych classes I have taken, and law because...

money organizationalpsychology generalcounsel inhousecounsel industrialpsychology psychology politics politicalscience humanresources team forensicpsychology exams lawyer psychologist law-school law iopsychology corporatelaw

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 483 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

universityofcalifornia counselor businessmarketing marketing business communitycollege psychology psychmajor company humanresources businessadministration univeristy career psychologist academiccounselor

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 762 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

volunteering college universityofcalifornia counselor university mentor guidancecounselor communitycollege psychology psychiatrist remotevolunteering clinicalpsychologist psychologist academiccounselor

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 23, 2020 189 views

How does finding your job and going through an internship as a Psychologist go?

Hello I'm a sophomore and I was thinking of becoming a Psychologist and counsel those who need help. I am confused on the entire job search and how to go into an internship. job-search psychology internships...

psychologist

aerion V.’s Avatar
aerion V. Oct 22, 2020 164 views

where would i go to school ?

psychologist school where would i go to school if i were to be a therapist or a...

kiley B.’s Avatar
kiley B. Oct 19, 2020 132 views
kiley B.’s Avatar
kiley B. Oct 19, 2020 111 views