Career Questions tagged Project

Cutieee R.’s Avatar
Cutieee R. Nov 27, 2020 160 views

Paints harmful effects...

I study in class 7 so plz give the answer like that class of answer classes...

project

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 02, 2017 511 views

How do Independent Research Positions or Projects Work at University?

I recently completed and presented a project for a class in which my professor was over the moon about. After class, he suggested that next semester I could turn this project (it was a GIS campus project, in which I worked with Services and various other departments to complete) into an...

courses research university project gis

aesha P.’s Avatar
aesha P. Jul 26, 2017 540 views

How should i get idea for my new ui/ux project!?

I am keen to work and solve UI/UX problems but I am running out of new unique ideas, its research phase for me. any ideas on how and what should I work on!? uiux ideas design project inspiration user-interface-design user problems...

japan

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Sep 24, 2016 2359 views
Mamadou  B.’s Avatar
Mamadou B. May 24, 2016 570 views

Which is the most difficult CS subject/theory that you studied but important to the field? And the reason please?

I'm currently a high school and will be starting college in June and I want to know about the difficulties I would come across while persuing my major. studying-tips sport project...

manage

Jules Benjamin G.’s Avatar
Jules Benjamin G. May 15, 2016 667 views

Which field of engineering gives me the greatest opportunities for advancement and flexibility to evolve/grow?

I wish to major in engineering but am unsure about what subspecialty, for example, chemical, mechanical, etc. professor manager or...

project

Denis H.’s Avatar
Denis H. Apr 13, 2016 857 views

What are some recommended colleges with strong Construction/ Project Management majors?

I am a 10th grader in Boston, and I work construction over the summers and on the weekends. I have interest in becoming a project manager, I just do not know what colleges are known for this specific major. management construction project labor...

estate

Annalee C.’s Avatar
Annalee C. Feb 17, 2016 5617 views

When becoming a social worker whats the major impact on society?

Im doing a project over careers, and im doing some research. none of the websites I have used haven't given me the correct information needed. Asking professionals is probably the best. jobs social-work work social...

project