What are some recommended colleges with strong Construction/ Project Management majors?

4

I am a 10th grader in Boston, and I work construction over the summers and on the weekends. I have interest in becoming a project manager, I just do not know what colleges are known for this specific major. #management #construction #project #labor #estate

4

Jeremy’s Answer

0

Denis,

I did some research for you on this topic. Construction management is a broad field and there are many different sub-field within the construction management spectrum. The construction management journal has put together a comprehensive list of the best construction management schools by region and specialization. I'll list that link below. Good Luck!

http://www.constructionmanagementjournal.com/2013/07/24/top-construction-management-school

0

Zach’s Answer

0

Denis.,

Most schools with an engineering program will also have a construction management program. I would select a school based on location, quality and price. If you can afford it the University of Washington (UW) has a world class construction management program and amazing construction projects adjacent to the campus. Let me know if you want to learn more about UW.

Z

0