Career Questions tagged Management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human...

Widya Winata L.’s Avatar
Widya Winata L. Apr 12, 2017 402 views

What type of job in Indonesia are associated with my major?

I am a student currently pursuing my bachelor degree in Operations and Management. It is so hard even for applying internship! Because the drop down list for major tab doesn't have operations management. Thank you! #college-major #management #internships...

#operations

BETTIE R.’s Avatar
BETTIE R. Apr 10, 2017 497 views

how can i set my career placement

I am currently attending UMA as a Healthcare Management and I am looking for career choices so I will be better prepare when I get my degree. #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare-management #management #career-counseling...

#jobs

William C.’s Avatar
William C. Jan 20, 2018 248 views

Would it be more benificial to earn a minor in communications rather than a minor in computer science

I'm a Business Management major and have aspirations of becoming a CEO on day. With technology becoming a growing trend in today's society, would communications or computer science be a more beneficial minor for a possible CEO of a technology/technological sales company #future #ceo #technology...

#scholarship #business #management #communications

Sade S.’s Avatar
Sade S. Jan 18, 2018 356 views

What should be the main focus of students majoring in Business-management, in hopes to start a business that can change the world, but in a good way?

I do not want to get out of college and work for someone but I do not want to start a simple day to day business that does not do anything for the good. I want to start something that employs those that need jobs, those that are struggling to get back on there feet not to bring these people...

#respectablebusinessmatters #business #management

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Jan 16, 2018 275 views

How to find success within Business field?

How does one get good connections during or after college in order to rise quickly, specifically in management fields? #business...

#management

Sean P.’s Avatar
Sean P. Jan 16, 2018 254 views

Can someone explain how much each person in a business earns?

I'm a new college student and unfamiliar with the business world. I'm curious about how much money a business would need to generate in order to have x amount of employees. I'm also wondering about what percentage each person of the hierarchy would earn. For businesses such as restaurants, I...

#business #management #restaurants

Sarah P.’s Avatar
Sarah P. Jan 13, 2018 350 views

Does a person with a Business degree get a better chance to be hired?

I've heard that people with a degree in business management have a better chance at getting management jobs. Is this true? I'm thinking about majoring in Business Management and minoring in Writing. #management...

#business

Igor A.’s Avatar
Igor A. Nov 17, 2017 749 views

Which skills do I need to work in management

I'm thinking about having a career in management, specially in the communication industry. I enjoy looking the big picture, organizing work, and looking for people rather than looking. My aim is to have the opportunity to work in a big company like Verizon, AT&T. Frankly I'm pretty shy...

#management #communications #verizon #project-management

Exelee B.’s Avatar
Exelee B. Oct 28, 2016 447 views

Would a degree in Agricultural Buisness Management apply to management jobs outside of Agriculture?

I wish to work within the agricultural community, but if that falls through during some portion of my life, I would like to know if I have other job options outside of the agricultural community for business management (with an agricultural business management degree). Would it be more...

#agriculture #business #business-management #management #environmental-services

Massimo P.’s Avatar
Massimo P. Sep 28, 2017 369 views

What can I do with a degree in international business?

#international #business #management I can't decide on whether I want to go into management or...

Cedric W.’s Avatar
Cedric W. Sep 01, 2017 293 views

How many years I have to attend in college to get my Business Management degree?

I want to know how many years it take to get this degree so I can start to prepare and know what to expect. #classof2018 #business...

#management

Cedric W.’s Avatar
Cedric W. Aug 31, 2017 254 views

What college have the highest percentage rate of business management college graduates?

I want to know what college can actually help me and push me to get through college and graduate with a business management degree. #business...

#management

raziya banu M.’s Avatar
raziya banu M. May 23, 2016 370 views
Jacob R.’s Avatar
Jacob R. May 19, 2016 363 views

Employment Opportunities?

I'm #undecided about what I would like my career to be after college. How needed are athletic trainers? If I go into Athletic Management, what kind of jobs would I be qualified to do and how available are they? I'm hoping to see some options that maybe I have not thought of. #management...

#athletic

Abbas E.’s Avatar
Abbas E. Sep 28, 2016 657 views
Peace I.’s Avatar
Peace I. May 18, 2016 508 views
Shannon T.’s Avatar
Shannon T. May 18, 2016 612 views

What is the average salary for one pursuing a Master's Degree in Hospitality Management?

I am a high school senior and I plan to pursue a Master's Degree in Hospitality Management at Stephen F. Austin State University. I would like to know this question to decide if it is a stable field and that I can support a family in the future with. #management #hospitality #hotel-management...

#financial-planning

Courtney J.’s Avatar
Courtney J. May 21, 2016 560 views
Aram M.’s Avatar
Aram M. May 26, 2016 563 views

I want to pursue a degree in Culinary Arts. What is the average salary of a Culinary Arts Graduate for a first year entry level position?

I really would like to own my own restaurant one day, but I know I need experience. So I am more than willing to start off working for someone else and maybe even a well known high end restaurant. #engineering #management #music #chef #culinary #food #catering...

#financial-planning

Jamie L.’s Avatar
Jamie L. Mar 09, 2017 683 views

How do I manage time effectively?

I am a junior in high school and one skill that i need to grasp is time management. I am a person who is always hyperactive but I also get distracted a lot and I want to know what it takes to manage my time more effectively. I ask this because I still need to learn how to finish my schoolwork...

#extracurriculars #higher-education #students #management #personal-development #time-management

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 22, 2017 501 views

When applying for entry level jobs while still in college/ recent graduate, do employers care about GPA?

I work really hard and have a 4.0 GPA in college as a full time student, some kids that I talk to say that GPA doesn't matter in the real world. I am asking a professional, does a high GPA show for an excellent work ethic and intelligence? #management #resume #interviews #college-jobs #hiring...

#first-job #employment #job-application #resume-writing

HEMANTH H.’s Avatar
HEMANTH H. May 05, 2016 381 views
Liana S.’s Avatar
Liana S. Apr 13, 2017 892 views

Does servant leadership work in organizations?

Servant leadership is the idea of serving others out of love instead of ego and expecting nothing in return. Is this an effective leadership style? I'd like to think so. Does this work in management? #business #psychology #management #marketing...

#sociology

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Mar 09, 2017 1891 views

You just won the lottery. Do you keep your job, or retire?

Do you keep your job because you HAVE to for the money, or do you genuinely ENJOY your job? If you won the lottery, would you quit your job because you didn't need it anymore, or is your job something that you enjoy doing? Thanks in advance for any answers! #business #medicine #teaching #law...

#management #customer-service #government #money

Shaquanna W.’s Avatar
Shaquanna W. Mar 09, 2017 651 views
Kahlila M.’s Avatar
Kahlila M. Mar 04, 2017 1149 views

What is a good career involving rules or leadership if I want to have definite hours?

Right now, I go to school and do work, and then I come home and do *more* work, and I don't want my career to be like that. I like making fair rules and leading others, so I want a career that involves those things. I'm a good rule follower and enforcer. I'm interested in technology and math,...

#mathematics #management #law-practice #law

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 26, 2017 352 views

Whats job suitable for major management?

I have transferred my major from management to finance because I find that all majors have chance to enter coop except management. I am curious about that. #finance...

#management

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 649 views

What type of things does a CFO do?

What is the CFO in charge of? What are the specific things he/ she would look over? What are some typical requirements? #finance #management #ceo #corporate-finance #cpa #executive-office #cfo...

#financial-reporting

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 554 views

What type of things are the on GMAT test?

Give some examples? What are the best ways to study the topics? Break down the test into segments and explain each using own experiences. #business #management #graduate-school #testing #mba #executive-office...

#gmat