Career questions tagged management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human resource managers, medical and health... Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
maya418 views

what is the best way to manage my fnances?

financial management tips

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tanishka265 views

Which profession makes more money a robotics engineering or in management ?

I am currently in my last year of engineering and am exploring my options for future. What I want to know is that weather I should do MSc in robotics or MBA in engineering management. Is it true that engineers are paid less then someone in management.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shaina466 views

I am looking to intern for a Business Analyst or Project Manager position?

I want to intern but am unsure if I could handle the responsibilities. I also want to job shadow, but seeing that their offices are far from my location. Job shadowing online might be difficult. What can I do?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aimerance297 views

What certification is required for risk management ?

What kinds of step can be take to get a Compliance Analyst job?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Marie517 views

How do you stay motivated while running a business as a teenage entrprenuer? #business #entrepreneur #management?

Level 2 I love swimming and reading novels I love to own my own businesses and be able to manage them well I love accounts. Maths to be precise I love to be a woman with her own business

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Marie436 views

How to become a better business manager ?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
edgar472 views

which is the best business management model?

busness management tips

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Stephen373 views

What is career?

On management

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kris698 views

Is there any free online career counselling websites??

I finished bsc mathematics and but I'm confused about what I do next. I'm interested in subjects like space, history, statistics, computer programming and I also like music and acting. I'm also like solving maths problems. But, I also want to become an entrepreneur and I always think about different business ideas.... I'm really confused about what my real passion and what I want to do or what I'm good at.. what should I do? Is there any free online career counselling websites?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Oyadare416 views

How to select the perfect career path

I'm in grade 8, i need how to select the best career

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daniel252 views

I want to learn more about data management?

Data management skils

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kenneth366 views

i would like to learn more about data management ?

what i need to learn it

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Damilare263 views

What can I do to grow my business ?

Help me out guys

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Billy341 views

How do i stay inspired?

I'm in the 11th grade and i want to go into business after college. How do i stay consistent?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
James611 views

How to start business management?

Business administration is the job that I like and I really want it

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
jamil910 views

How long should a person wait before starting their business?

I would say to do it as soon as you get a feel of whatever industry you are thinking of. you need to make some connections first and have the required knowledge before starting your business.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sara347 views

What minor should I choose between Leadership and Supply chain/operations management if I'm majoring in Management and I plan to become an Operations Manager?

I have researched both of these minors and they both seem to have pros but I'm wondering other people's perspective of which one will be the most beneficial.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jeffrey339 views

How do I start a business on my own?

I am currently in university taking my bachelor's degree in Finance. I enjoy attending Business Management classes because they impact me with the knowledge and skills of how to handle businesses in the future if not today. During my free time, I love to read inspirational books like "Think and Grow Rich" just to mention but a few. Thank you for your time.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mercy601 views

How do I become a professional business manager ?

Hi I'm 16yrs, I want to know what it takes to become a professional business manager

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daniel544 views

How can I find a business job pending the time I will enter college

My hobby of playing football suggests that i enjoy physical activity and teamwork, while your interest in business management and strong performance in math demonstrate my aptitude for strategic thinking and problem-solving. Given your combination of interests and strengths, I consider pursuing a career path that combines your skills in math and business management with your passion for football. For example, I could consider studying sports management or pursuing a career as a sports agent or manager.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Serenity783 views

What is the work-life balance of an executive?

I'm interested in pursuing Business Management and Administration and Entrepreneurship in college. I was wondering what the work-life balance is like when you are a business executive or a manager. How do you maintain relationships? What are some factors that may affect the work-life balance? How do you stay active in business and the development of the country aside from your job?

answer icon14 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daniel535 views

How do I begin a career in business management. This a top goal for me.What college will be the best to attend. What are the things that I need to make it possible. I just wanna succeed in my endeavor.?

How do I begin a career in business management. What college will be the best to attend. What are the things that I need to make it possible. I just wanna succeed in my endeavor. I have a very good grade and being a manager I top on the list for career goal for me. I just need a good advice on this.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Korbin719 views

What are ways to make the most money in your profession?

What are ways to make the most money in your profession? "honest answers only."

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Liz538 views

How long have you been a Pharmacy Technician?

pharmacy technician related stuff

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
James421 views

Is day trading better than long term stocks?

I am wondering which one is better.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Busani653 views

Which amongst these two programs: M.Sc in Strategic Management and M.Sc in Project Management should one pursue given that he/she has passion for Art and Creatives?

I'm a former university student with a B.Sc Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management. As a writer, an artist and a budding photographer, I have so much passion that emanates from Art and Creative Industry with an urge to pursue filmmaking one day in the near future. Please share your thoughts regarding my question.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Andrew791 views

What is work life balance like in supply chain management careers?

I'm wondering what the work life balance in supply chain management careers is like?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Peter629 views

How can you manage a start-up business and how can I manage my financial state when I'm just about to start my business. Is it advisable to start big or start small?

I am in grade 12 currently and want to start-up a small business for myself for making extra cash

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
WILMER660 views

WHAT IS VERY EXCELLENT AND GOOD ABOUT MANAGER IT?

MANAGER IT

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
RICHARD Lee621 views

What are certain details that I should know about 'Construction Managers'?

I have been trying to build my career, and I am considering being in debt to obtain a bachelor's Degree to achieve my goals. I want to be ambitious and associate to build amazing places instead of drains or roads. 1. what is the job like? 2. how did you get into the position? 3. what are the hardest parts of the job? 4. what are the best parts of the job? 5. where else would the career go? 6. what advice should you have for someone like me? 7. what are the salaries like? 8. who else should I talk to?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon