Career Questions tagged Management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human...

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 135 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01, 2020 683 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. #business #entrepreneur #strategy #business...

#technology #product #sales #marketing #partnerships #alliances #management

Dylan W.’s Avatar
Dylan W. Jan 10, 2020 420 views

What can I do with a business management degree?

I've been a supervisor for the last 9 years and I want to understand my options for my major. I will be graduating college this December and want to know the different paths of management that are out there #management #business #college...

#entrepreneur

Japheth D.’s Avatar
Japheth D. Sep 18, 2019 168 views

How do you become Distinguished in welding to become a manager

Hello my name is Japheth a student from Jobcorps an I'm studying welding an I'm concern on how to become top manager in welding and what is the procedures you have to conquer to become...

#management

Ramon H.’s Avatar
Ramon H. Sep 10, 2019 146 views
Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09, 2019 211 views
Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09, 2019 127 views

How do most people enter this profession?

I am a 17 year old black woman who is a senior in high school aspiring to be a Business Continuity Planner. #business #marketing...

#management

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09, 2019 120 views

Why do people leave the field of business continuity and risk management?

I am a 17 year old black woman who is a senior in high school aspiring to be a Business Continuity Planner. #business #entrepreneur...

#management

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09, 2019 130 views

Are you hired underneath a specific company, or a firm that distributes workers such as yourself?

#management

Karyme V.’s Avatar
Karyme V. Sep 09, 2019 281 views
payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06, 2019 127 views
Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Jul 22, 2019 231 views

Do you have to pay for food at your job, or do you get it for free?

#management #marketing #law #human-resources #management Admin note - The CV Staff made edits to the question for clarity. Original question - "if you have to pay for the food or you get it for...

tionna B.’s Avatar
tionna B. May 21, 2019 209 views

What is your management style? What management style do you prefer for your supervisor to have?

i like working in closed quiet spaces, if alot is going on there might be alot of confusion and mistakes happen. #tryagain #don'tgiveup...

#management

Clio C.’s Avatar
Clio C. May 14, 2019 226 views

What was your experience in applying for and choosing a master's degree program in STEM?

I am interested in pursuing a master's degree in Construction Engineering and Management after graduation, but I welcome those with different backgrounds in STEM and/or Management to respond! :) How did you go about looking for master's degree programs to apply to, and how difficult was the...

#stem #engineering #masters #management