Career Questions tagged Management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human...

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jul 18 72 views

Business Management and Administration

Why is it said that the business courses and professional Opportunities are being oversaturated for ? Is it really true? #business-management #management...

#business

tanaishah E.’s Avatar
tanaishah E. tanaishah E. Jun 25 136 views

How do I create my own website to start my business?

My name is tanaishah I'm a very talented person and I would like help to start my own business and Technology because I'm not good at that and I would like to get better at knowing how to work things by myself.) #entrepreneur #business #technology #management meaning that I want to make my own...

#information-technology

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jun 26 70 views

What does a Business analyst do?

I am a high school graduate looking a business analysis in a BBA as an option . I would love to know what the profession of a Business analyst with a BBA degree actually does . #business...

#management

Dereck G.’s Avatar
Dereck G. Dereck G. Jun 26 185 views

What courses/classes in High School should I take to help gain skills for my interest in business?

Hi, I'm a 10th grader and my interest is both aviation and business. I want to start gaining skills that would help me out in business. I've always been interested in business, leadership, problem-solving, making ideas come to life, being creative and working with other people as a team to...

#management #marketing #business-management #business

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jun 25 214 views

I am not confident of what to do next

I am science student who now thinks being a part of the business world is much better than my direct option- Engineering. #business #management #engineering...

#international

Trenton-Andrew C.’s Avatar
Trenton-Andrew C. Trenton-Andrew C. Jun 24 87 views

what training and advice can you give about running a business?

I am going to open up multiple locations some day, and operate tourist locations, I will be attending college after culinary arts training. but still unsure what I will learn in college. #business #culinary #management #entrepreneur...

Brianna C.’s Avatar
Brianna C. Brianna C. Jun 12 83 views

How can i start my own business?

Im 16 in the 11th grade and was wondering how to start your own business #business #management...

#marketing

Angel B.’s Avatar
Angel B. Angel B. Jun 01 93 views

Why become an ob-gyn?

My reason is simple I want to be an ob-gyn because I enjoy the thought of helping women all around the world go through one of the hardest things in life. Childbirth to me is like a new breath of fresh air for another living thing. No matter what they become they have a whole world to pick from...

#management #career #leadership #human-resources

Harmony D.’s Avatar
Harmony D. Harmony D. Jun 01 77 views
Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Paajcha Julie X. Jun 01 169 views

How to deal with poor leadership?

Without giving too much information away, I’m dealing with a boss who isn’t the greatest when it comes to leadership skills. I work online as a scouter for deals, meaning I search online for discounts, and I’m technically an independent contractor. When I first got the job, I asked many...

#management #community-management #online #working #criticism #technology #organization #organizationalleadership #leadership #job #business #boss #work #sales

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. Lakiriaha L. May 05 120 views

Being a detective, what is the most challenging investigation?

What would you consider the most trickiest case?#criminal Minds...

#management

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Loren U. Jan 22 152 views

What are the most successful personal businesses in Georgia?

I've thought about going into clothing and fashion retail or real estate. My main goal is to manage and take control of a business that I'm passionate about but I also want to choose a market that will be successful in Georiga. #georiga # #marketing #apparel-and-fashion...

#management #marketing-and-advertising #business

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Loren U. Jan 22 185 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Andrew S. Jan 20 135 views

How would I start a buisness as a teenager?

I am looking to start a tech support and repair business. How would I go about starting this? #tech #computer...

#management

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Stefania E. Dec 23, 2020 228 views

What organisations sponsor international students to study in the US?

I have been admitted to study management to more than one US university and they require financial proof from me to create a I-20 form for me.. #scholarship #sponsorship #womenscholarship #organizations...

#management

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Ramsey P. Dec 07, 2020 437 views

What's the best major/career for me?

I have been trying to find a major/career that suits me for a while, but nothing seems to stick because I have so many interests. I recently graduated from Clayton State University with my Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies and I will be graduating from high school in May. I plan to...

#management #mentalhealth #science #career #healthcare #business #college #math #education

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Stefania E. Nov 22, 2020 364 views

What the best way to match management and technology?

I'm a current management student but I've been thinking a lot about changing to computer science lately. #technology #student...

#management

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 284 views

What job in the FBI would have a lot of leadership- that's similar to being a CEO?

I really like to know what jobs are like CEO or have a lot of leadership in the FBI- I work better and teams, and even better when I can take charge with the help of others. #career #ceo #business #fbi #law #management...

#helping-others

Linguere J.’s Avatar
Linguere J. Linguere J. Jun 25, 2020 353 views

Hi i al interested in three domains psychology (+++++) nutrition (+++) and management (++++)

#clinical-psychology i was thinking about majoring in management and minor in psy or nutrition or majoring in nutrition and minoring in psy And i was thinking if you could pleuhelp me decide which on is more “doable” in terms of time..... money...... concentration.... #management #psychology...

#college-major #nutrition

Khin Yadanar S.’s Avatar
Khin Yadanar S. Khin Yadanar S. Jun 15, 2020 892 views

What is the best advice for a beginner business woman.

I am an educational student. But I interested about business for my future. So, I want some best advice for me to success. #business #entrepreneur #business-management...

#management

rana M.’s Avatar
rana M. rana M. May 14, 2020 696 views

How do I get volunteer experience to find a job in business management?

I am in college studying business management. I am looking for job but because of less work experience I can not get job. Now I am looking for volunteer opportunities to get me some experience. #business #management #business-management...

#volunteer

Sophie D.’s Avatar
Sophie D. Sophie D. Apr 08, 2020 336 views

Are there any entrepreneur mentor programs for youth women?

I'm interested in learning more from women business owners that have already done it. #business #management #entrepreneur #marketing...

#international-business