Career Questions tagged Management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human...

Bry F.’s Avatar
Bry F. Oct 17 35 views

As a mechanic, how do you keep your shop up and running when the work is slow?

Im 21, i live in the country and i hope to own my own shop one day. business management...

career

Ivan Z.’s Avatar
Ivan Z. Sep 28 49 views
Ivan Z.’s Avatar
Ivan Z. Sep 28 81 views
Anya B.’s Avatar
Anya B. Sep 13 85 views

Can I be a food and beverage manager but still get time for myself and others?

I have always loved hospitality and I really want to be a food and beverage manager. My second choice is a pastry chef. In this field, is it possible to work less hours? I just want more information about this field of work. I don't want to miss out on sleep every night or miss important...

culinary management culinary-arts

Laila D.’s Avatar
Laila D. Aug 03 129 views

What type of good colleges do I go to for business?

I wanted to Own my own business but I don't know what good college to go to in order to make it. Building my own salon means the world to me and I need help. business college business-management management nail hair...

hairstylist

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jul 18 141 views

Business Management and Administration

Why is it said that the business courses and professional Opportunities are being oversaturated for ? Is it really true? business-management management...

business

tanaishah E.’s Avatar
tanaishah E. Jun 25 309 views

How do I create my own website to start my business?

My name is tanaishah I'm a very talented person and I would like help to start my own business and Technology because I'm not good at that and I would like to get better at knowing how to work things by myself.) entrepreneur business technology management meaning that I want to make my own...

information-technology

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 26 204 views

What does a Business analyst do?

I am a high school graduate looking a business analysis in a BBA as an option . I would love to know what the profession of a Business analyst with a BBA degree actually does . business...

management

Dereck G.’s Avatar
Dereck G. Jun 26 232 views

What courses/classes in High School should I take to help gain skills for my interest in business?

Hi, I'm a 10th grader and my interest is both aviation and business. I want to start gaining skills that would help me out in business. I've always been interested in business, leadership, problem-solving, making ideas come to life, being creative and working with other people as a team to...

management business business-management marketing

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 25 263 views

I am not confident of what to do next

I am science student who now thinks being a part of the business world is much better than my direct option- Engineering. business management engineering...

international

Trenton-Andrew C.’s Avatar
Trenton-Andrew C. Jun 24 145 views

what training and advice can you give about running a business?

I am going to open up multiple locations some day, and operate tourist locations, I will be attending college after culinary arts training. but still unsure what I will learn in college. business culinary management entrepreneur...

college

Brianna C.’s Avatar
Brianna C. Jun 12 113 views

How can i start my own business?

Im 16 in the 11th grade and was wondering how to start your own business business management...

marketing

Angel B.’s Avatar
Angel B. Jun 01 154 views

Why become an ob-gyn?

My reason is simple I want to be an ob-gyn because I enjoy the thought of helping women all around the world go through one of the hardest things in life. Childbirth to me is like a new breath of fresh air for another living thing. No matter what they become they have a whole world to pick from...

management human-resources leadership career

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Jun 01 290 views

How to deal with poor leadership?

Without giving too much information away, I’m dealing with a boss who isn’t the greatest when it comes to leadership skills. I work online as a scouter for deals, meaning I search online for discounts, and I’m technically an independent contractor. When I first got the job, I asked many...

criticism community-management business leadership organizationalleadership online technology sales job organization boss management work working

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. May 05 159 views

Being a detective, what is the most challenging investigation?

What would you consider the most trickiest case?criminal Minds...

management

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 188 views

What are the most successful personal businesses in Georgia?

I've thought about going into clothing and fashion retail or real estate. My main goal is to manage and take control of a business that I'm passionate about but I also want to choose a market that will be successful in Georiga. georiga # marketing apparel-and-fashion...

management business marketing-and-advertising

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 232 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. entrepreneur fashion realestate business management...

marketing

Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Jan 20 170 views

How would I start a buisness as a teenager?

I am looking to start a tech support and repair business. How would I go about starting this? tech computer...

management

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Dec 23, 2020 281 views

What organisations sponsor international students to study in the US?

I have been admitted to study management to more than one US university and they require financial proof from me to create a I-20 form for me.. scholarship sponsorship womenscholarship organizations...

management

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Dec 07, 2020 484 views

What's the best major/career for me?

I have been trying to find a major/career that suits me for a while, but nothing seems to stick because I have so many interests. I recently graduated from Clayton State University with my Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies and I will be graduating from high school in May. I plan to...

mentalhealth business career math management college education healthcare science

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Nov 22, 2020 401 views

What the best way to match management and technology?

I'm a current management student but I've been thinking a lot about changing to computer science lately. technology student...

management