Career Questions tagged Management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human...

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 45 views

What are the most successful personal businesses in Georgia?

I've thought about going into clothing and fashion retail or real estate. My main goal is to manage and take control of a business that I'm passionate about but I also want to choose a market that will be successful in Georiga. #georiga # #marketing #apparel-and-fashion...

#marketing-and-advertising #business #management

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 91 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Jan 20 75 views

How would I start a buisness as a teenager?

I am looking to start a tech support and repair business. How would I go about starting this? #tech #computer...

#management

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Dec 23, 2020 124 views

What organisations sponsor international students to study in the US?

I have been admitted to study management to more than one US university and they require financial proof from me to create a I-20 form for me.. #scholarship #sponsorship #womenscholarship #organizations...

#management

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Dec 07, 2020 340 views

What's the best major/career for me?

I have been trying to find a major/career that suits me for a while, but nothing seems to stick because I have so many interests. I recently graduated from Clayton State University with my Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies and I will be graduating from high school in May. I plan to...

#career #math #healthcare #education #science #mentalhealth #business #management #college

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Nov 22, 2020 244 views

What the best way to match management and technology?

I'm a current management student but I've been thinking a lot about changing to computer science lately. #technology #student...

#management

Anil bhattarai B.’s Avatar
Anil bhattarai B. Sep 14, 2020 232 views
oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 207 views

What job in the FBI would have a lot of leadership- that's similar to being a CEO?

I really like to know what jobs are like CEO or have a lot of leadership in the FBI- I work better and teams, and even better when I can take charge with the help of others. #career #ceo #business #fbi #law #management...

#helping-others

Linguere J.’s Avatar
Linguere J. Jun 25, 2020 283 views

Hi i al interested in three domains psychology (+++++) nutrition (+++) and management (++++)

#clinical-psychology i was thinking about majoring in management and minor in psy or nutrition or majoring in nutrition and minoring in psy And i was thinking if you could pleuhelp me decide which on is more “doable” in terms of time..... money...... concentration.... #management #psychology...

#college-major #nutrition

Khin Yadanar S.’s Avatar
Khin Yadanar S. Jun 15, 2020 754 views

What is the best advice for a beginner business woman.

I am an educational student. But I interested about business for my future. So, I want some best advice for me to success. #business #entrepreneur #business-management...

#management

rana M.’s Avatar
rana M. May 14, 2020 487 views

How do I get volunteer experience to find a job in business management?

I am in college studying business management. I am looking for job but because of less work experience I can not get job. Now I am looking for volunteer opportunities to get me some experience. #business #management #business-management...

#volunteer

Sophie D.’s Avatar
Sophie D. Apr 08, 2020 248 views

Are there any entrepreneur mentor programs for youth women?

I'm interested in learning more from women business owners that have already done it. #business #management #entrepreneur #marketing...

#international-business

Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Feb 11, 2020 240 views

3. What are the pros and cons of working in a business ?

I wouldn't want to be doing something I ain't suppose to be doing then get fired for it. So I would like to know the pros and cons just to be cautious. #business...

#management

Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Feb 07, 2020 180 views

Jobs after global business management diploma

#trade#supervisory role internships and global business related jobs #entrepreneur #internship #management...

#business

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01, 2020 551 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. #business #entrepreneur #strategy #business...

#sales #partnerships #marketing #alliances #product #technology #management

Dylan W.’s Avatar
Dylan W. Jan 10, 2020 364 views

What can I do with a business management degree?

I've been a supervisor for the last 9 years and I want to understand my options for my major. I will be graduating college this December and want to know the different paths of management that are out there #management #business #college...

#entrepreneur

Charlie W.’s Avatar
Charlie W. Jan 06, 2020 309 views

Should I minor in HR Management with a major in Chemistry

I'm an undergrad Chemistry freshman with multiple interests, from IT to music to business to astronomy and of course chemistry :) My questions are for anyone to answer. It will definitely help me make the best decisions. \m/ #chemistry #college #college-major #management #college-minor...

#career-advice #physics

Jillian Q.’s Avatar
Jillian Q. Dec 12, 2019 173 views
Brennan F.’s Avatar
Brennan F. Nov 22, 2019 161 views