Career Questions tagged Management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human...

Brennan F.’s Avatar
Brennan F. Nov 22 31 views
Daion H.’s Avatar
Daion H. Nov 04 43 views

Why do some employers use violence at the workplace?

I worked for a moving company and my employer was a rage-aholic what are some ways to deter that type of anger? #management...

#business

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25 74 views

Can i still play sports even though im studying law?

I want to go into the criminal justice program and its a whole lot of work, will I be able to still play sports? Is it recommended ? #law #sports...

#management

Joey G.’s Avatar
Joey G. Oct 04 77 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days ?

I am a senior at Brennan High School. I am interested in going into the business field. #business #entrepreneur #business-management #marketing...

#management

Joey G.’s Avatar
Joey G. Oct 04 71 views

What skills are required for your position on a daily basis ?

I am a senior at Brennan High School Interested in going into the business field. #business #entrepreneur #business-management #marketing...

#management

Japheth D.’s Avatar
Japheth D. Sep 18 25 views

How do you become Distinguished in welding to become a manager

Hello my name is Japheth a student from Jobcorps an I'm studying welding an I'm concern on how to become top manager in welding and what is the procedures you have to conquer to become...

#management

Ramon H.’s Avatar
Ramon H. Sep 10 68 views

How did you determine what field in IT you want to be in? Do you think of changing?

I want to become a project manager. I am also interested in the cloud service....

#management

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09 59 views
Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09 35 views

How do most people enter this profession?

I am a 17 year old black woman who is a senior in high school aspiring to be a Business Continuity Planner. #business #marketing...

#management

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09 37 views

Why do people leave the field of business continuity and risk management?

I am a 17 year old black woman who is a senior in high school aspiring to be a Business Continuity Planner. #business #entrepreneur...

#management

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09 47 views

Are you hired underneath a specific company, or a firm that distributes workers such as yourself?

#management

Karyme V.’s Avatar
Karyme V. Sep 09 54 views
payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06 35 views