Career Questions tagged Management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human...

Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Feb 11 97 views

3. What are the pros and cons of working in a business ?

I wouldn't want to be doing something I ain't suppose to be doing then get fired for it. So I would like to know the pros and cons just to be cautious. #business...

#management

Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Feb 07 67 views

Jobs after global business management diploma

#trade#supervisory role internships and global business related jobs #entrepreneur #internship #management...

#business

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01 107 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. #business #entrepreneur #strategy #business...

#management #partnerships #sales #marketing #product #alliances #technology

Dylan W.’s Avatar
Dylan W. Jan 10 164 views

What can I do with a business management degree?

I've been a supervisor for the last 9 years and I want to understand my options for my major. I will be graduating college this December and want to know the different paths of management that are out there #management #business #college...

#entrepreneur

Charlie W.’s Avatar
Charlie W. Jan 06 135 views

Should I minor in HR Management with a major in Chemistry

I'm an undergrad Chemistry freshman with multiple interests, from IT to music to business to astronomy and of course chemistry :) My questions are for anyone to answer. It will definitely help me make the best decisions. \m/ #chemistry #college #college-major #management #college-minor...

#physics #career-advice

Jillian Q.’s Avatar
Jillian Q. Dec 12, 2019 70 views
Brennan F.’s Avatar
Brennan F. Nov 22, 2019 83 views
Daion H.’s Avatar
Daion H. Nov 04, 2019 70 views

Why do some employers use violence at the workplace?

I worked for a moving company and my employer was a rage-aholic what are some ways to deter that type of anger? #management...

#business

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25, 2019 116 views

Can i still play sports even though im studying law?

I want to go into the criminal justice program and its a whole lot of work, will I be able to still play sports? Is it recommended ? #law #sports...

#management

Rahul Z.’s Avatar
Rahul Z. Oct 15, 2019 163 views
Joey G.’s Avatar
Joey G. Oct 04, 2019 138 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days ?

I am a senior at Brennan High School. I am interested in going into the business field. #business #entrepreneur #business-management #marketing...

#management

Joey G.’s Avatar
Joey G. Oct 04, 2019 119 views

What skills are required for your position on a daily basis ?

I am a senior at Brennan High School Interested in going into the business field. #business #entrepreneur #business-management #marketing...

#management

Japheth D.’s Avatar
Japheth D. Sep 18, 2019 56 views

How do you become Distinguished in welding to become a manager

Hello my name is Japheth a student from Jobcorps an I'm studying welding an I'm concern on how to become top manager in welding and what is the procedures you have to conquer to become...

#management

Ramon H.’s Avatar
Ramon H. Sep 10, 2019 91 views

How did you determine what field in IT you want to be in? Do you think of changing?

I want to become a project manager. I am also interested in the cloud service....

#management

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Sep 09, 2019 109 views