Career Questions tagged Management

Every career has management positions. The most known type of management is business management. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human...

Linguere J.’s Avatar
Linguere J. Jun 25 88 views

Hi i al interested in three domains psychology (+++++) nutrition (+++) and management (++++)

#clinical-psychology i was thinking about majoring in management and minor in psy or nutrition or majoring in nutrition and minoring in psy And i was thinking if you could pleuhelp me decide which on is more “doable” in terms of time..... money...... concentration.... #management #psychology...

#college-major #nutrition

Khin Yadanar S.’s Avatar
Khin Yadanar S. Jun 15 515 views

What is the best advice for a beginner business woman.

I am an educational student. But I interested about business for my future. So, I want some best advice for me to success. #business #entrepreneur #business-management...

#management

rana M.’s Avatar
rana M. May 14 291 views

How do I get volunteer experience to find a job in business management?

I am in college studying business management. I am looking for job but because of less work experience I can not get job. Now I am looking for volunteer opportunities to get me some experience. #business #management #business-management...

#volunteer

Sophie D.’s Avatar
Sophie D. Apr 08 132 views

Are there any entrepreneur mentor programs for youth women?

I'm interested in learning more from women business owners that have already done it. #business #management #entrepreneur #marketing...

#international-business

Hannah C.’s Avatar
Hannah C. Apr 08 224 views
Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Feb 11 147 views

3. What are the pros and cons of working in a business ?

I wouldn't want to be doing something I ain't suppose to be doing then get fired for it. So I would like to know the pros and cons just to be cautious. #business...

#management

Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Feb 07 114 views

Jobs after global business management diploma

#trade#supervisory role internships and global business related jobs #entrepreneur #internship #management...

#business

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01 253 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. #business #entrepreneur #strategy #business...

#marketing #partnerships #management #technology #alliances #product #sales

Dylan W.’s Avatar
Dylan W. Jan 10 221 views

What can I do with a business management degree?

I've been a supervisor for the last 9 years and I want to understand my options for my major. I will be graduating college this December and want to know the different paths of management that are out there #management #business #college...

#entrepreneur

Charlie W.’s Avatar
Charlie W. Jan 06 187 views

Should I minor in HR Management with a major in Chemistry

I'm an undergrad Chemistry freshman with multiple interests, from IT to music to business to astronomy and of course chemistry :) My questions are for anyone to answer. It will definitely help me make the best decisions. \m/ #chemistry #college #college-major #management #college-minor...

#career-advice #physics

Jillian Q.’s Avatar
Jillian Q. Dec 12, 2019 103 views
Brennan F.’s Avatar
Brennan F. Nov 22, 2019 106 views
Daion H.’s Avatar
Daion H. Nov 04, 2019 105 views

Why do some employers use violence at the workplace?

I worked for a moving company and my employer was a rage-aholic what are some ways to deter that type of anger? #management...

#business

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25, 2019 160 views

Can i still play sports even though im studying law?

I want to go into the criminal justice program and its a whole lot of work, will I be able to still play sports? Is it recommended ? #law #sports...

#management

Rahul Z.’s Avatar
Rahul Z. Oct 15, 2019 242 views
Joey G.’s Avatar
Joey G. Oct 04, 2019 181 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days ?

I am a senior at Brennan High School. I am interested in going into the business field. #business #entrepreneur #business-management #marketing...

#management

Joey G.’s Avatar
Joey G. Oct 04, 2019 166 views

What skills are required for your position on a daily basis ?

I am a senior at Brennan High School Interested in going into the business field. #business #entrepreneur #business-management #marketing...

#management