Career Questions tagged Office

francisco A.’s Avatar
francisco A. Sep 04 23 views

What would be a start to work office administration if im still indecisive about going to college?

My name is Francisco im 20 years old and im looking for Advice on a start toward office Administration #office...

#job

David S.’s Avatar
David S. Mar 20 82 views

What are the challenges that lie ahead.

My trade is medical office assistant support. I'd like to know what I need to do to be prepared and would like to know how to do the challenging tasks and how to work through it. #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #office #assistant #administrative-assistant...

#office-assistant

tyler D.’s Avatar
tyler D. Apr 23 102 views

Higher paying jobs for current college students?

So I'm 20 and a community college student. I've been working since I was 15, and have done it all. I've worked retail, restaurants, and manual labor. I also fix houses with my uncle as a 2nd job. But I'm getting tired. Tired of working strenuous jobs for $8.50/hour. I'm looking for a job that...

#office #college #job #job-search

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. Jun 04, 2016 633 views

Is it necessary to become efficicent using Microsoft Office to make your college career easier?

I know that there are different majors in college and I was curious about how often Office will be used throughout college. I used word sometimes during high school but it was different because we were in a classroom. Should I familiarize myself with all the programs such as, Word, Power...

#college #technology #office #microsoft #tech

Lauren C.’s Avatar
Lauren C. May 23, 2016 427 views

Are there certain classes that I have to take that would benefit the career I want to have?

I want to go into nursing, so I want to really make sure that I take the right classes that will get me to my goal. For the classes I want to take, I want them to help me in the career pathway I choose. #professor #career-advice #educators #office...

#board