Career Questions tagged Office

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26 44 views

What is it like working in an office?

Hi, I'm Nathan and a lot of the jobs I'm considering for the future are all jobs that are typically done in an office. From someone who has worked in an office, can you describe to me what its like and the work environment? Thanks! #office #job...

#money

Nichelle E.’s Avatar
Nichelle E. May 12 146 views

What are the pros and cons of working in Medical Billing and Coding?

Hello, I am someone who is looking for a job where sitting down is ideal and less stressful than most jobs. I've heard that this type of job is ideal, but I would love to hear more hands-on experience in this line of work. #job #medical #billing #coding #office #stress #experience...

#advice

Alexis K.’s Avatar
Alexis K. Mar 11 95 views

How long did it take to get the experience needed for being a Court Reporter?

Hi! I'm going into the Office Administration program at Job Corps in Tongue Point, and my ultimate career goal for the program is to get in either as a general administrative assistant or get a foot in the door for court reporting. I'm already able to type 50 words per minute with minimal...

#administration #office #court-reporter #office-administration #career

juan M.’s Avatar
juan M. Mar 07 94 views
Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 150 views
Brianna B.’s Avatar
Brianna B. Dec 10, 2019 147 views

what are current job prospects like

Hi, I am a student at Job Corps. I am taking the office administration career #office #administration #office-administration...

#career

francisco A.’s Avatar
francisco A. Sep 04, 2019 98 views

What would be a start to work office administration if im still indecisive about going to college?

My name is Francisco im 20 years old and im looking for Advice on a start toward office Administration #office...

#job

David S.’s Avatar
David S. Mar 20, 2019 145 views

What are the challenges that lie ahead.

My trade is medical office assistant support. I'd like to know what I need to do to be prepared and would like to know how to do the challenging tasks and how to work through it. #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #office #assistant #administrative-assistant...

#office-assistant

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Apr 23, 2019 182 views

Higher paying jobs for current college students?

So I'm 20 and a community college student. I've been working since I was 15, and have done it all. I've worked retail, restaurants, and manual labor. I also fix houses with my uncle as a 2nd job. But I'm getting tired. Tired of working strenuous jobs for $8.50/hour. I'm looking for a job that...

#office #job #college #job-search

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. Jun 04, 2016 748 views

Is it necessary to become efficicent using Microsoft Office to make your college career easier?

I know that there are different majors in college and I was curious about how often Office will be used throughout college. I used word sometimes during high school but it was different because we were in a classroom. Should I familiarize myself with all the programs such as, Word, Power...

#technology #college #microsoft #tech #office

Lauren C.’s Avatar
Lauren C. May 23, 2016 501 views

Are there certain classes that I have to take that would benefit the career I want to have?

I want to go into nursing, so I want to really make sure that I take the right classes that will get me to my goal. For the classes I want to take, I want them to help me in the career pathway I choose. #professor #career-advice #educators #office...

#board