Career Questions tagged Administration

Valerie’s Avatar
Valerie Apr 14 128 views

interview questions office and admisnstration

What made you choose this specific career out of the many options? What do you love most and dislike about your job? Does your job affect in general your lifestyle?

MaKaylah’s Avatar
MaKaylah Jul 14, 2021 338 views

What does a Medical Record's Specialist do on a day-to-day basis?

I am a 24-year-old student of Montgomery Job Corps Center in Alabama, looking into becoming a Medical Records Specialist. #healthcare #medical-administrative-assistant #medical-records #administration #medical

Monica’s Avatar
Monica Mar 16, 2020 404 views

How do most people enter this profession or field?

#Office #Administration

Monica’s Avatar
Monica Mar 16, 2020 367 views

What are some growth areas in this field and what impact is that likely to have on job opportunities?

#office #administration

Monica’s Avatar
Monica Mar 16, 2020 664 views

What skills, abilities, and personal attributes are essential to success in a job or field?

#office #administration #career #business

Alexis’s Avatar
Alexis Mar 11, 2020 341 views

How long did it take to get the experience needed for being a Court Reporter?

Hi! I'm going into the Office Administration program at Job Corps in Tongue Point, and my ultimate career goal for the program is to get in either as a general administrative assistant or get a foot in the door for court reporting. I'm already able to type 50 words per minute with minimal...

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Feb 04, 2020 511 views

Why do you think you’re well-suited for a position as an administrative assistant? For this job in particular?

#Administration #Business-Management
#Office
#job-search

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Dec 10, 2019 403 views

what are current job prospects like

Hi, I am a student at Job Corps. I am taking the office administration career #office #administration #office-administration #career.

Diego’s Avatar
Diego Dec 10, 2019 566 views

How long did you take to study your career as an office administrator?

I want to take the career of office administration career and i want to learn more about it. #professional #career-choice #career #office-administrator #office #administration

Kam’s Avatar
Kam Nov 02, 2019 421 views

What steps wold you recommend I take to prepare to enter this field?

#Gym#Dean#teaching #education #math #teacher #Administration

Denise’s Avatar
Denise Oct 04, 2019 426 views

how did you become a Office administration

#business #career #office #administration # #entrepreneur

Arely’s Avatar
Arely Aug 12, 2019 363 views

How can I make the most out of an Office Administration Certificate?

#officeadministration #office #administration #clerk

Maxwell’s Avatar
Maxwell Feb 12, 2019 418 views

What is a good career path for someone who enjoys deliberating in meetings?

Most people hate sitting in meetings all day, but I enjoy it. I am involved in Student Government, and think Higher Education Administration might be a good fit. What are some other good career path for someone like me? #career #meetings #higher-ed #business #administration #college

Janina’s Avatar
Janina Oct 21, 2018 855 views

How could i pursue a career in Health care Administration? (Senior in high school)

#health #healthcare #medicine #career #healthcareadministration #administration #manager #hospitalmanager #hospital-and-health-care

Caitlin’s Avatar
Caitlin Jul 12, 2018 1865 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

Sharon’s Avatar
Sharon Mar 30, 2018 607 views

How can I use a business degree in a small town?

I'm going to #college for business but I don't want to move to the city. I need to know what my best career option is. #business #administration

Kendall’s Avatar
Kendall Jan 21, 2018 606 views

What’s the most difficult part of graduate school, and of becoming a pharmacist?

I am currently a senior in high school. I plan to earn my bachelor’s degree in Biology. At this time, I am interested in pharmacy as a potential career. I feel it would be a good fit for me. If I were to continue on the pharmacy path, I may begin my career in R&D and then work my way to...

Sabia’s Avatar
Sabia Jan 17, 2018 754 views

Which Business field of study is best suited to cover the Business Career?

When it comes to taking classes in the Business field, I struggle to figure out which is best to cover all the business majors such as Entrepreneur, Marketing, Administrator, or Accounting?

#business #entrepreneurship #marketing #administration #accounting

Tharles’s Avatar
Tharles Feb 20, 2017 773 views

How do you see meritocracy inside a company?

I am searching for an interniship, but I am seeing that sometimes people get a job easier when there is someone inside the conpany that rely on them, that has been indicated by someone else. But is it a problem for meritrocacy? I say, a person that does not have someone inside the company to...

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Feb 09, 2017 936 views

What type of qualifications do I need to become an administrative assistant or manager?

I have basic certifications for Microsoft Office and am attending college for a degree in Information Systems Technology, but I wonder what all I can do with that degree in terms of network management and administration. #management #information-technology #administration #project-management...

Albert’s Avatar
Albert Jan 17, 2017 982 views

What should I do after high school?

I am a junior in high school, and I have a pretty decent GPA (3.7+). I am taking many advanced placement classes, and I'm doing well in them. I have been thinking about my future recently, since I will need to decide soon whether I want to go to college or not. What options other than going to...

Tharles’s Avatar
Tharles Jan 11, 2017 2042 views

How to make a good first impression during a job interview?

I am an engineering student that is searching for an internship those days. #business #mechanical-engineering #business-management #civil-engineering #electrical-engineering #chemical-engineering #administration #industrial-engineering #job-application

Bianca’s Avatar
Bianca Oct 31, 2016 689 views

Health science

What kind of jobs can I get if I get a bachelor's degree in Health Science Administration? #science #health #administration

kelsey’s Avatar
kelsey Oct 26, 2016 851 views

Is it a good idea to get CPA certified?

After you get your accounting degree, is it beneficial to get CPA certified? Would it help your career if you do so? #business #degree #masters #accountant #administration #in #bachelor #bookkeeper

kelsey’s Avatar
kelsey Oct 26, 2016 801 views

Where can you get hired after earning an accounting degree?

I am interested in accounting, but where can you work after you get your degree? #business #degree #masters #accountant #administration #in #bachelor #bookkeeper

Alexis’s Avatar
Alexis May 15, 2016 587 views

Is teaching the only thing you can do with an education degree?

Education wasn't my intended major when I first started applying to colleges. I'm confident I'll enjoy teaching, but was wondering if an education degree would be able to extend elsewhere. #educator #administration

Omar’s Avatar
Omar May 14, 2016 803 views

What are the job opportunities for somebody that has a degree in Business and Administration, General?

I'm asking this because I plan on attending USC in the future and I wanted to know the possibilities of someone who has taken this course. #business #university #economics #administration

Ronald’s Avatar
Ronald May 13, 2016 835 views

How do you get a work staff for when your starting up a new company

Me and my father are currently running a Buisness but we want to be overseeing the Buisness so we could have staff to work with us #management #marketing #administration #buisness

Ronald’s Avatar
Ronald May 13, 2016 812 views

How do you start to promote a new company you wanna start up

I am asking this because I wanna mange a cleaning company I don't know how to promote my buisness idea for funding #management #administration #buisness

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine May 06, 2016 1297 views

What do you do in Business Administration?

I am wondering about this specific topic because I want to major in Business but don't know in what area to major in. This is one of the two areas I am considering in majoring in but don't really know what you do with a major like this one. Basically, what I'm asking is what kind of job will...