Career Questions tagged Administration

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 315 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

#public-health #public #engineering #undeclared #administration #entrepreneurship #planning #civil #biostatistics #financial #environmental #business #health #network #science #analyst #product #data #policy #design #major #stem #sociology

Maxwell M.’s Avatar
Maxwell M. Feb 12 108 views

What is a good career path for someone who enjoys deliberating in meetings?

Most people hate sitting in meetings all day, but I enjoy it. I am involved in Student Government, and think Higher Education Administration might be a good fit. What are some other good career path for someone like me? #career #meetings #higher-ed #business #administration...

Sabia K.’s Avatar
Sabia K. Jan 17, 2018 315 views

Which Business field of study is best suited to cover the Business Career?

When it comes to taking classes in the Business field, I struggle to figure out which is best to cover all the business majors such as Entrepreneur, Marketing, Administrator, or Accounting? #business #entrepreneurship #marketing #administration...

#accounting

Sharon M.’s Avatar
Sharon M. Mar 30, 2018 230 views

How can I use a business degree in a small town?

I'm going to #college for business but I don't want to move to the city. I need to know what my best career option is. #business...

#administration

Kendall B.’s Avatar
Kendall B. Jan 21, 2018 238 views

What’s the most difficult part of graduate school, and of becoming a pharmacist?

I am currently a senior in high school. I plan to earn my bachelor’s degree in Biology. At this time, I am interested in pharmacy as a potential career. I feel it would be a good fit for me. If I were to continue on the pharmacy path, I may begin my career in R&D and then work my way to...

#pharmacist #graduate-school #pharmacy #administration #biology #medical-research #college

Tharles D.’s Avatar
Tharles D. Jan 11, 2017 814 views
Tharles D.’s Avatar
Tharles D. Feb 20, 2017 431 views

How do you see meritocracy inside a company?

I am searching for an interniship, but I am seeing that sometimes people get a job easier when there is someone inside the conpany that rely on them, that has been indicated by someone else. But is it a problem for meritrocacy? I say, a person that does not have someone inside the company to...

#executive-office #civil-engineering #industrial-engineering #administration #business #management

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017 551 views

What type of qualifications do I need to become an administrative assistant or manager?

I have basic certifications for Microsoft Office and am attending college for a degree in Information Systems Technology, but I wonder what all I can do with that degree in terms of network management and administration. #management #information-technology #administration #project-management...

#network-administration #microsoft-office

Albert P.’s Avatar
Albert P. Jan 17, 2017 608 views

What should I do after high school?

I am a junior in high school, and I have a pretty decent GPA (3.7+). I am taking many advanced placement classes, and I'm doing well in them. I have been thinking about my future recently, since I will need to decide soon whether I want to go to college or not. What options other than going to...

#career-counseling #career-path #career-choice #administration #career #college #career-development #job-search

Bianca M.’s Avatar
Bianca M. Oct 31, 2016 377 views

Health science

What kind of jobs can I get if I get a bachelor's degree in Health Science Administration? #science #health...

#administration

kelsey L.’s Avatar
kelsey L. Oct 26, 2016 536 views

Is it a good idea to get CPA certified?

After you get your accounting degree, is it beneficial to get CPA certified? Would it help your career if you do so? #business #degree #masters #accountant #administration #in #bachelor...

#bookkeeper

kelsey L.’s Avatar
kelsey L. Oct 26, 2016 495 views

Where can you get hired after earning an accounting degree?

I am interested in accounting, but where can you work after you get your degree? #business #degree #masters #accountant #administration #in #bachelor...

#bookkeeper

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. May 15, 2016 377 views

Is teaching the only thing you can do with an education degree?

Education wasn't my intended major when I first started applying to colleges. I'm confident I'll enjoy teaching, but was wondering if an education degree would be able to extend elsewhere. #educator...

#administration

Omar G.’s Avatar
Omar G. May 14, 2016 527 views

What are the job opportunities for somebody that has a degree in Business and Administration, General?

I'm asking this because I plan on attending USC in the future and I wanted to know the possibilities of someone who has taken this course. #business #university #economics...

#administration

Ronald S.’s Avatar
Ronald S. May 13, 2016 512 views

How do you get a work staff for when your starting up a new company

Me and my father are currently running a Buisness but we want to be overseeing the Buisness so we could have staff to work with us #management #marketing #administration...

#buisness

Ronald S.’s Avatar
Ronald S. May 13, 2016 494 views

How do you start to promote a new company you wanna start up

I am asking this because I wanna mange a cleaning company I don't know how to promote my buisness idea for funding #management #administration...

#buisness

Jasmine M.’s Avatar
Jasmine M. May 06, 2016 666 views

What do you do in Business Administration?

I am wondering about this specific topic because I want to major in Business but don't know in what area to major in. This is one of the two areas I am considering in majoring in but don't really know what you do with a major like this one. Basically, what I'm asking is what kind of job will...

#administration #business

Mayra S.’s Avatar
Mayra S. May 08, 2015 1045 views

whats the first step if you're interested in investigating fraud?

since i am interested in working with FBI but not some much into the action. #business #law #management #administration...

#criminology

NadiaJ_af13 .’s Avatar
NadiaJ_af13 . Mar 28, 2013 910 views

Admissions Officer

I am a high school senior and I am starting my career search early so that I have an idea of how to plan my years in college. I would like to know what path should I take in college in order to become an admissions officer?...

#administration

Lazauskasz .’s Avatar
Lazauskasz . Feb 23, 2013 796 views

#Salesorotherareas

How to know which area I am prepared? And if I can take a risk and be successful without a college degree?...

#administration