Career Questions tagged Artist

Karen G.’s Avatar
Karen G. 2 days ago 34 views
Shantrell A.’s Avatar
Shantrell A. Oct 02 59 views

What is my goal when i grow up?

My goal is that I want to be successful at life, at my achievement, and goals because that what it take to be successful. #artist #goals...

#achievements

James W.’s Avatar
James W. Sep 18 122 views

How to draw.

My name is James and I love to draw but every-time I present everyone asks what’s that. How do I improve my drawing skills? #artist #design...

#art

Imani L.’s Avatar
Imani L. Sep 04 110 views

Is going into a animation career worth it?

I'm a 12th grader and I have been doing art for years, but i wasn't serious about it until I was in middle school. I want to become an animator, but I find it hard to lean the basics and find it confusing to use my program, Clip paint studio. I might not because an animator and just be a...

#animation #general #art #arts #career-choice #the-arts #artist

Ash A.’s Avatar
Ash A. Aug 11 86 views
Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Aug 04 106 views

Is 2d animation dieing

I want to be a 2d animator and recently I have been seeing less and less of it (at least in the big name cpmpanies) and I was wondering if I still have a chance to pursue it #career-counseling #art #artist #animation...

#animator

Isabel D.’s Avatar
Isabel D. Jul 17 105 views

Is it possible to make a living as a traditional artist? #JULY 2020

I'm in art school to become a fine artist, but feel insecure about the prospects for artists in this day and age. Is it really possible to be a practicing artist without a side job? #artist #art school #fine-art...

#arts

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Jul 17 77 views

Finding painting jobs

My struggle is to find a well-paying job in art. I have a BA in studio art, however, I am lacking 2+ years in a studio that some jobs require. Does anyone have any resources where I can look? #arts #fine-art #artist #the-arts...

#art

Michelle S.’s Avatar
Michelle S. Jul 11 137 views

What are some tips for starting a career in animation?

What skills, knowledge, and background must I have? #animation #art...

#artist

Nashaela W.’s Avatar
Nashaela W. Jul 09 126 views

What is the toughest part of your job?

I am a hard worker who likes to work at my own pace but I can work with challenges but since I have issues with getting my ideas across with other people. I'm great at adapting to new things and I love art, writing and any type of job that allows me to be able to express my thoughts in a...

#communication #artist

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 165 views

What careers would you suggest I look into if I am interested in art, fashion and marketing?

I am interested in many things and I am looking for a career that will utilize and fulfill my interests in business, art and/or fashion #fashion #art #artist #marketing...

#career

Isha I.’s Avatar
Isha I. May 20 149 views

How can I earn by sitting at home?

Working as a content creator, As a stylist and a makeup artist, skilled human searching for a goid job to support my family. #artist #career #job...

#student

Benjamin S.’s Avatar
Benjamin S. May 02 120 views

What's some of the best beginner game-making software?

Practicing artist, as well as aspiring game developer and animator. #artist...

#game-design

Benjamin S.’s Avatar
Benjamin S. May 02 183 views

Is developing a friend network really essential in order to become more successful?

Practicing artist as well as an aspiring animator and game developer. #artist #game-design...

#animation

Arely H.’s Avatar
Arely H. Apr 22 137 views

In being an illustrator, how has the coronavirus impacted your work life?

I would say my point of view is influenced a lot by instagram illustrators, such as the ones that make webcomics they have the ability to work at home and continue on with their job. To be a more specific, I want to know how this pandemic has influenced people in the field I strive to go into....

#job #illustrator #art #career #artist

Arely H.’s Avatar
Arely H. Apr 22 115 views

What courses should you take in university if you’re interested in being an illustrator?

I’m a high school student that’s always been interested in art as well as the various types of mediums. I’ve always wanted to try out watercolors, acrylics, pastels, etc. I’m currently trying to find which art style fits me best and have always been interested in creating stories. This would be...

#art #college #artist #artmajor

Nora L.’s Avatar
Nora L. Apr 22 135 views

What/do you need a degree in order to be able to make cartoons?

#career #job #artist #art #college I want to become a concept artist or a storyboard artist for cartoons and I'm not sure if we need a degree in order to "officially" become one? and if we do what degree would it be? and how would you get it? also, I don't know if I formatted this correctly...

Coleton H.’s Avatar
Coleton H. Apr 04 142 views
Driscilla C.’s Avatar
Driscilla C. Apr 03 280 views

How do I get a job in the creative field with no experience?

I've been looking for a place to start. Also struggling to find connections. #job-search #internship #career #resume #artist...

#designer

Isaiah D.’s Avatar
Isaiah D. Mar 06 139 views
Rayona L.’s Avatar
Rayona L. Feb 28 135 views

Why should I pick Johnson and Wales College?

I like to draw. When I draw I either draw animate or cartoons characters #art...

#artist