Career Questions tagged Artist

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. 2 days ago 55 views

Im burnt out and out of ideas

it started like around 3 weeks after I did some drawing spree, when I draw something I never finish it I got easily burnt out and when I tried going back to that art I began losing interest in it , maybe its because I draw too much for straight 2 weeks? Should I rest for at least a month or...

#artist #english #help #drawing #career #art

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. 2 days ago 62 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

#fashion-design #writer #models #author #book #modeling

Chris S.’s Avatar
Chris S. Mar 30 36 views

Calling All Musicians

Who is your favorite individual singer of all-time and why is it Prince? What qualities of his uniqueness make him so great? #music #musician...

#artist

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 74 views
kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 58 views
COEY (ZHIXIN) Z.’s Avatar
COEY (ZHIXIN) Z. Mar 15 47 views

what are the hardships that they face while working as an art director?

#animation im just curious about the hardships/difficulties of what art directors face during the job because i guess that's where you learn better. #art #art-design...

#artist

Miaoling H.’s Avatar
Miaoling H. Mar 15 44 views
Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 79 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

#fashion #fashion-design #artist #fashion-shows #styling #merchandising #apparel #designer #apparel-and-fashion #help

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 136 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. #makeup #cosmetology #artist...

#modeling

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 150 views

What would be the best degree to get for becoming a tattoo artist?

I enjoy drawing and painting so I've thought about becoming a tattoo artist but I want to know what I would need to o to become one. #tattoo #artist #art...

#degrees

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 110 views

How many years does it take to become an artist? Do I need more skills than drawing?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #artist #art...

#drawing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 44 views

How long did it take you to become an artist? What was your first drawing?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

#artist

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 49 views

I want to know about make-up artists. Why did they want to do this job and what made them do it?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #makeup...

#artist

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 76 views
An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 48 views

Will I end up drawing all my animations before I'm able to animate them for Disney?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #artist #animation...

#film

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 66 views

Can you be an artist and a doctor?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #artist...

#doctor

cuba N.’s Avatar
cuba N. Jan 10 43 views

so i wanna know what i can do in the production industry

so im a sporty person but like soccer i watch a lot of movies and series cause their so interesting i dont really like reading #boring i like being creative though...

#artist

Antonio D.’s Avatar
Antonio D. Dec 15, 2020 80 views

how do begin making my first cartoon?

As far as my skills go, i am able to draw characters and write out how my cartoon/story can go but i still don't know how to properly animate just quite yet....

#artist

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 219 views

What's it like to be an Art Director?

Hi all! I'm exploring career options and wondering if anyone is/was an Art Director and want to know the following 1.) a summary of what you do on the day-today 2.) Can you be an Art Director who has no technical art background but more of a business background, and 3.) What is the best career...

#art #artist #performing-arts #arts #artdirector #director

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Dec 03, 2020 113 views

Why Design?

Hi! I just want to ask all of you designers out there, "why did you choose design?". Why did you choose it as a career path? I have always loved design but when a person asks me why I chose it, I seem to have the answer but it's stuck at the back of my mind. I am hoping to have some insights so...

#designers #design #artist #career-path #graphic-design #user-experience

Rodolfo C.’s Avatar
Rodolfo C. Dec 01, 2020 183 views

Am I too late to start a career in Concept Art?

Hello, I was recently let go from my job in the aviation industry due to the Covid-19 crisis. I am now 31 years old and currently looking for a different career path. I always had a passion for drawing and concept art in general, and I used to practice as a hobby but I never made a career out...

#conceptart #artist #videogames #digitalpainting #drawing #career #art

Ardarius C.’s Avatar
Ardarius C. Nov 13, 2020 111 views

What community or website should I go to that has artist and photographers that could support me?

I'm a Freshman and i'm trying to find a place where I can get other artist and photographers opinions and words of wisdom I guess but I have no experience, #artist #photographer #business #career...

#2careers

Shantrell A.’s Avatar
Shantrell A. Nov 13, 2020 74 views

How can I start off sucessful by going to college?

Im a 10th grade student at Hillcrest Highschool and I want to see how can I take a big step forward to be successful. #student...

#artist

Thomas R.’s Avatar
Thomas R. Nov 09, 2020 74 views

How Steps Are There?

I’m An Artist Of Some What, And I Want To Know What Will It Take To Achieve That Goal, And If There Is Any Possible Feedback From Others #artist #illustrator #drawing...

#details