Career Questions tagged Artist

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. yesterday 1 views

What are careers involving art?

I love learning, talking, and making art. #artist #art #creative...

#fine-art

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 7 views

What traits and attitude should an animator have?

What kinds of traits/attitudes are looked for in an animator? How do overall personality traits affect one person when they are being looked at from a business point of view? #animation #art...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 17 views

How should you get started as an upcoming animator?

Are there certain things new animators should be looking out for when they begin to transfer themselves into a bigger world of art? How would one know where to begin on their journey? #animation #art #design #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 15 views

How do you get started in the animation industry?

Is there anyway you can describe how or what it is like in general when making your debut in the animation industry? Is there any specific process? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 11 views

What is it like in the animation industry?

For those who are in the animation industry, what is it like for a day in your life? For example, how do you go about your day usually? What are the tasks you have at hand when assigned a small/big project? Is it easy being in this industry? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

M G.’s Avatar
M G. Oct 18 55 views

Where can I work as an artist who is still in college but no portfolio yet?

Is it possible to still offer some service to a company without my portfolio and at least get some experience working in or around a game dev. studio? I am stuck between needing to pay the bills and finding a fulfilling career. #video-games #art #video-game-development...

#artist

Celena C.’s Avatar
Celena C. Oct 03 20 views

For Animators: How long does it take to finish a movie scene/project?

I am a Job Corps student that is working so hard to become an animator! I have several questions I would love to ask that I would love to hear from animators that could give me some time of their day to give me advice. It would mean so much to me, and maybe someday I would love to work with any...

#artist #career #design #animation

Alan V.’s Avatar
Alan V. Sep 18 17 views

What do you like most/ least about this career welding

I like welding because its hard working and creative #art...

#artist

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 16 25 views
Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16 28 views

how hard is it to be a designer and a cool makeup artist

i love making scary make up it is cool and is seems fun to m ake people look so freaky and scary #nightmares #cosmetology #art #artist #fashion...

#design

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 13 53 views

I am 14 and i want to help the local cat cafe get more attention because they are amazing and I want to work there when I am 16. What should I do?

I don't know if I should make like a website or give them a poster but I want to show them I am grateful they take care of the kitties! #college #art #career #cats #animals #artist...

#career-choice

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 12 39 views
Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 22 views

What is the long-term potential for an animator?

Interested in animation, but how long do people stay with companies/corporations? #animation...

#artist

kevin C.’s Avatar
kevin C. Aug 23 29 views

how old you have to be to be a welder

Casandra A.’s Avatar
Casandra A. Aug 19 24 views

What is your mission to accomplish?

Art is a form of meditation to me, so being able to find a job where the focus is art and guiding others through art feels like the best job fit that I could possibly find....

#artist

Johnny C.’s Avatar
Johnny C. Jul 11 51 views
Jonathan A.’s Avatar
Jonathan A. May 08 69 views
Briana P.’s Avatar
Briana P. May 02 100 views

How to do an art therapy portfolio?

Hello, my name is Briana and I would like to ask any artists or art therapists of career village: how did you organize your portfolio and what type of work would you recommend including? I imagine it varies program to program, but I was simply curious. Knowing once I do finish with my...

#artist #art #masters #career #firstgeneration #college #psychology #art-therapy #bachelors #portfolio

Raiyven L.’s Avatar
Raiyven L. May 01 96 views
Aisha C.’s Avatar
Aisha C. May 01 57 views
curtis G.’s Avatar
curtis G. Apr 22 82 views

how do you find a job that you want

I want to be a music artist what job would help me #artist #musician...

#music-industry

ivan L.’s Avatar
ivan L. Apr 17 81 views
James L.’s Avatar
James L. Mar 27 63 views
James L.’s Avatar
James L. Mar 27 119 views
Angela J.’s Avatar
Angela J. Mar 19 102 views

What type of art/design jobs get highest paid?

I want to get a job in art/design and right now i think i wanna be an animator. However, animation jobs like that don't get paid well. Does anyone have any advice?#college #art #animation #artist...

#design