Career Questions tagged Artist

Heena B.’s Avatar
Heena B. May 23, 2016 689 views

How do I become a singer?

I have the aim that I have to become a good singer. I completed my SSLC recently. #music #singing #singer #performing-arts...

#artist

Kylee N.’s Avatar
Kylee N. Sep 01, 2017 325 views

What if you aren't sure if you want to work full time?

I've always wanted to do something with art for my career. But I also want to end up working from home. I plan on getting married and having a family someday, and I would like to be a stay at home mom, but be able to make money off of my art. I'm just unsure of what would be the best way to...

#artist #art #selling #stay-at-home

Alexandria C.’s Avatar
Alexandria C. May 14, 2016 502 views

How hard is it to get a job with a background in ceramics?

I'm currently a double major in visual art/computer science. I love art especially, but I"m concerned. #visual-arts #visual-basic #art #fine-art #artist...

#career

famina F.’s Avatar
famina F. May 06, 2016 714 views

How do I become an artist?

I love art and want to learn how to turn it into a profession. #art #artist #music #career...

#career-counseling

Lliana H.’s Avatar
Lliana H. Apr 13, 2017 606 views

What kind of jobs can you get with an Information Science major and Studio Arts minor?

I'm in college and my major is currently undecided, but I'm interested in getting an IS major and SA minor. #computer #art #information-technology #artist #digital-art #information-systems #information-design...

#undecided

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. Mar 29, 2017 801 views

Is college worth the investiment if I am interested in pursuing a creative field?

Hello, currently I am an art student attending community college for an associate's degree in fine art and for a while now I have been contemplating if I am really suited to be in a college environment? Because after reflecting upon my own skills and interests I have recognized that I do not...

#personal-development #future-careers #associates-degree #financial-planning #creative-direction #fine-art #community-college #artist #career-details #career

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. May 24, 2017 450 views

How do I create my first Portfolio?

Hello, I wanted to know what should be included in my first portfolio? More specifically a portfolio for my artwork. I am not positive on a specific Job to build my portfolio around yet but some of the career paths that I am interested in relate to concept art for video games/movies,...

#career-choice #career-advice #portfolio-management #artist-portfolio #artist #career-details #job-application #portfolio #career #concept-design

Ramesh H.’s Avatar
Ramesh H. Jun 22, 2016 398 views
Htet Htet A.’s Avatar
Htet Htet A. May 30, 2017 849 views

I am interested in drawing. What collage should I go? What career should I follow?

I would appreciate suggestions for my better future. I draw most days. I would like to know about careers in drawing. #art #design #artist...

#drawing

Eris D.’s Avatar
Eris D. May 08, 2017 371 views

Are there any recommended colleges I should go to if I want to be an artist?

Preferably colleges in the Mountain region of the United States, but any suggestions are very helpful and appreciated. #art...

#artist

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. May 01, 2017 712 views

Should I go to an art college?

Hello, I was wondering if you think it would be beneficial for me to go to an art college? As of right now, I am traditional artist, taking classes at community college, who has an interest in learning more about digital art because of the many opportunities available for people who can...

#career-planning #art-education #artist #digital-artist #digital-art #art-and-illustration #higher-education #art-college

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. Apr 05, 2017 540 views

What's a good way to start selling original art?

With the internet vastly available, anybody can post their art online and try to make a buck, but most rarely do. What's a good "old-school" strategy to start selling art? I know that a lot of people would prefer to support a local artist than buy from a mainstream store like IKEA or Target....

#painting #digital-photography #photography #fine-art #creative-arts #artist #mural-painting #art

lindsey S.’s Avatar
lindsey S. Mar 22, 2017 368 views

if i go to college for art and dance , is is more likely i will have to have non paying internships , with a side job to get money ?

i understand that it is quite hard to get a good paying job involving art , and im fine with interships with a side job . #art #artist...

#dance

Ryan  E.’s Avatar
Ryan E. Mar 08, 2017 599 views

What are some colleges that revolve more around arts and getting students started with animation?

I'm considering becoming a storyboard artist for kids cartoons and new animated films, but I'm not sure where I should go to learn the skills that I would need. My main objective is to get a bachelors degree in arts, but I want to know which colleges are better for becoming a cartoonist....

#artist #cartoons #bachelors-degree #animation #fine-art #2d-animation

lindsey S.’s Avatar
lindsey S. Mar 08, 2017 457 views

what does it take to make it into a good art school and make a good paying career out of it ?

I am interested in many careers but im not sure what i want to do yet . I love art and i would love to focus my career on it , or dance , but i only want to do it if im going to be happy with my decision later on , is it a good pay ? will i have to have a side job ? ect. #art #artist...

#dance

Raheem  D.’s Avatar
Raheem D. Feb 10, 2017 437 views

what classes will i have to take in high school if i was to look for a successful career that deals with art and sketching faces and different things like that

before its too late i was wondering if i had to take any important classes to find a career that helps me to become a professional artist #artist...

#professional-training

Raheem  D.’s Avatar
Raheem D. Feb 10, 2017 460 views

what is a career that falls in the topic of drawing cartoons or animated characters

i'm interested in drawing cartoon or atleast animations and i was wondering is there a career for that and what is the name of them...THANK YOU #artist #arts-and-crafts...

#game-art

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Feb 08, 2017 396 views

What are some art jobs?

What are some art jobs...

#artist

Anik B.’s Avatar
Anik B. Oct 28, 2016 600 views

Will the push for STEM education threaten the future of the arts and humanities?

Creative arts and entertainment, will it be taken over by STEM? #computer-science #computer-software #computer #money #artist #software-development #fine-art...

#data-science

Allya J.’s Avatar
Allya J. Aug 22, 2016 848 views

If I have spent more than 7 years away from dance, but I still love dancing is it worth it to go after a career in dance even though I'll be behind all of those people who've danced for over 15 years straight?

One of the very first things I started doing as a child was dancing and it's always been something that I've thoroughly enjoyed and allowed me to express myself and just be me, but I haven't danced in nearly 8 years. I just want advice on whether or not I should pursue dance as a career or if...

#dance #college-student #artist #dance-education

Sehar N.’s Avatar
Sehar N. Jun 28, 2016 620 views
Sharmila R.’s Avatar
Sharmila R. Apr 20, 2016 927 views

Fashion designing career courses. What Degree should I Choose in UG for Fashion Designing. Will My Computer science Group Supports that Degree?

Hi,I am sharmila. I studying in 12th Std(Computer science group). I like fashion designing. What is the degreeI should choose for fashion designing in my college. Will this career will be helpful for my life long . #professor #fashion #design #artist #arts...

#3d-design

Sana M.’s Avatar
Sana M. Jun 17, 2016 739 views
Mohammed I.’s Avatar
Mohammed I. Jun 17, 2016 1328 views

I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate from high school. What do I do?

I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate from high school. I am good in painting, art and craft and very much interested in Public Health. #doctor #artist #arts #arts-and-crafts #drawing-and-painting...

#sketching

Jay F.’s Avatar
Jay F. May 25, 2016 436 views

How do I get into the comics industry?

I'm interested in making comics for living (or at least part-time), and I was wondering if there are any recommended college programs geared towards prepping someone for comic-making #artist...

#comics

Emma D.’s Avatar
Emma D. May 21, 2016 458 views

What Job(s) Can I Get with a Studio Art Degree?

I'm a senior in high school so I haven't exactly figured out my life yet but I know I'm going to get at least a bachelor's degree with a major in studio art. I didn't really look into what kind of jobs that i can get with this degree because I decided that i wanted to go to college at the last...

#career-choice #experience #artist

Emma D.’s Avatar
Emma D. May 21, 2016 389 views

What job(s) can I get with a studio art bachelor's degree?

#career-choice #experience #artist

camilo S.’s Avatar
camilo S. May 19, 2016 506 views

are there manga artists who are not Japanese

i want to know this information to have a better idea on the likelihood of being a manga artist #artist #comics...

#manga

Carmen M.’s Avatar
Carmen M. May 18, 2016 641 views

Is it worth the time and money to get a degree in Fine Arts?

Interested in getting a degree in Fine Arts #art #artist...

#fine-art