Career questions tagged artist

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Davies17 views

How to become successful in art without investing?

I’m a student in 8th grade, I want to be very successful and my listed skills are above please guide me through

undefined's avatar
brianna207 views

why do art therapists need to have so much schooling?

I am currently a student and I want to become an art therapist I'm just curious about how and why there is so much schooling.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jen279 views

What are some things to focus on to help make your art portfolio stand out? I am wprried about not getting hired because I have no previous work experience besides freelance commissions. Any advice?

Aspiring Illustrator here! Portfolio tips? How to stand out. What aspects are important. Should I aim for internships first?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
ja'reese375 views

what are the most needed tools on my way to becoming an artist?

I'd really like to know

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Teera423 views

Can I continue education with M. Arch degree by BA in fine art?

"How BA art continue education with M. Arch." I am an art student at UW and graduate in BA of art next year. I have a ton of passionate about architect. It is a good idea to apply M arch and please give me some advice my portfolio?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Pearl555 views

As an artist, how can you ask your clients better questions to gain a deeper understanding of their needs?

I mean, if they ask you to design something, what kind of questions should you be asking?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ibrahim240 views

What are some places I can find to Animation Internships for a Beginner 2D Animator & Storyboard Artist?

I have some experience in 2D animation and Storyboarding and I wanna go to a studio to see what it's like to working as an animator in the industry and what to expect when applying for one.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Angel494 views

What can I do to achieve the goals that I set for my future?

I'm in high school, I want to learn more about certain topics that can help me with other careers as well, I love learning new things, and I'm interested in hands on experiences that can help me learn more about what I love.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
duncan240 views

how to accomplish my dreams ?

after i finish the school

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
ja'reese248 views

what type of things could i look forward to or expect as a fine artist?

i just fully want to know what something that deals with art in my career

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Avijit292 views

How much and Artist been Do they pay good amount of money?

I have lots of experiment with art and digital art. And staying with art topic is good or bad like will it help in future? And about my self I am 16 year old and I am with my art journey when I was 7.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Carrie434 views

How do I become an art teacher What qualifications are needed? What should I major in?

I have an AA in Liberal Arts. I really want to teach or be a therapist. I can't choose which one I should do. I didn't know where to begin to compare them.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
TAIGA328 views

How is the work-life balance of an industry animator?

I would like to know how time consuming / stressful the job of an animator (2d or 3d) is, and if they are compensated accordingly

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Pearl271 views

What is the importance of art What makes it exceptional and attracts people towards it?

I am asking this because if an interviewer asks me, I would like to provide a profound answer. Right now, it feels like I know the importance of art, but I struggle to articulate it. Also, I want to deepen my understanding of art.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CATHY254 views

How to find a art related job when you have no any experience?

Hi Everyone. I'm an INFP, majored in Finance 10 years ago but found out I'm not that into finance career. I tried to find a job, but only those related with finance would be more likely hire me or I am qualified to. For example, clerk/cashier/biller/financial analyst. I don't have any art experience, but I really want to start working on something is art related. I don't know what suits me more. I have once had a thought, how about being a ceramics? how about being a art therapist? Apparently, I need to job that could support my life cost. What is your advice for me?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yansiel490 views

How do other people get so good at photography?

How do other people get so good at photography? I want to learn how take beautiful photos and I want to be a photographer but I have no idea where to start and how I can improve

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
BIG235 views

ART AND CULTURE

How can i improve my concept of art

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Pearl384 views

How can I begin creating concept art ?

I mean what are the essential basics of drawing and composition that I should learn first, where should I start, and what are some recommended resources or tutorials for beginners in concept art. I will be grateful if you help me with this. Thank you!

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Pearl558 views

How can I improve my art skills faster ?

So, I have been studying character design, anime art, anatomy, perspective, etc., everything related to art for a while now. But still, there's more to learn. And I feel like I am taking more time. Can anyone provide me with guidance on this? I will be thankful.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ry215 views

How should I improve in my soccer and art?

I'm sorta good at art it's a thing I like to do in my free time and it's calming for me but soccer is also a hobby I love to do and I've been called pretty fast and good at kicking the ball also passing but there is one thing I am missing in soccer I'm not sure what it is but I just am. And in art I wouldn't call my self a good artist but I'm in the middle. I've been trying to work more on art and how to draw anime or faces I love to draw eyes but I'm not the best at it maybe you all could give me some advice.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Michael441 views

how do beginner animators start?

just the basics

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Busani649 views

Which amongst these two programs: M.Sc in Strategic Management and M.Sc in Project Management should one pursue given that he/she has passion for Art and Creatives?

I'm a former university student with a B.Sc Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management. As a writer, an artist and a budding photographer, I have so much passion that emanates from Art and Creative Industry with an urge to pursue filmmaking one day in the near future. Please share your thoughts regarding my question.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Pearl663 views

How can I prepare for a character design career in the era of AI?

Hello! I'm currently an undergraduate passionate about pursuing a career in character design. I have some experience with digital art and animation, but I'm eager to learn more about how AI is shaping the industry. I'm particularly interested in understanding how I can adapt my skills and portfolio to thrive in this technologically advanced landscape. Additionally, I'm curious about the best strategies for securing internships in character design. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joseph402 views

What kind of remote work can I do as art enthusiast?

I love art a lot, and really want a career in it, but I know that being financially stable is also very important. What do you advice I do?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Josiah433 views

I want to be a music therapist AND an art therapist AND teach piano and voice in private lessons. How should I go about this for college? At first I was thinking double major in piano and voice for bachelor's and then double major in art and music therapy for master's, however, I realized that music performance is probably not a prerequisite option for art therapy. Perhaps a minor in psychology along with bachelor's plans? Please help.?

I want to be a music therapist AND an art therapist AND teach piano and voice in private lessons. How should I go about this for college? At first I was thinking double major in piano and voice for bachelor's and then double major in art and music therapy for master's, however, I realized that music performance is probably not a prerequisite option for art therapy. Perhaps a minor in psychology along with bachelor's plans? Please help.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
imani778 views

How do you start an online career?

What can I do to get the media I create reach a large consistent audience?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Vivian639 views

How do I identify the best career path to follow ?

How do I identify the best career path to follow? In business? Or art? Am Vivia in 12th grade. It seems overwhelming to me..and I am having a hard time deciding.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Brook604 views

How to start an art project ?

How do you start an art project like how do you know what yo make what happens if it looks bad do you just throw it away or to you keep it and sell it to make money

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Haylee703 views

What career would be best for me?

I am currently interested in three careers: Business, Architecture, and Art. I want to be an entrepreneur and start my own type of small business. But I would like to be able to design and build buildings and the inside of them. And I would also want to be able to enjoy a hobby that relaxes me which is art. I'm more into painting, sculpting, and designing. I'm not sure which careers to pick and which I would like the best.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Suhana390 views

How Can I Learn Art?

As a High School student,,, I need to help to learn art

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon