Career Questions tagged Artist

Nicholas B.’s Avatar
Nicholas B. yesterday 14 views

How do I get better at art?

Hi I'm Nicholas Barbato I am 17 years old I go to New Dorp High School Staten Island New York and I like art #art...

#artist

jacky S.’s Avatar
jacky S. Jun 14 27 views

What's it like being an artist?

I just want to know what's it like and is it something to try in the future. #art...

#artist

Ayaan Y.’s Avatar
Ayaan Y. Jun 13 15 views

What is it like to be the producer of an anime or popular animated series, and how do you achieve this?

I want to create an anime or animated series in the future, one to be known by all. I love to draw and I am fluent in other mediums in art, like sculpting. And I want to know how do I become a famous well known artist. #art #artist #graphic-design #animatedseries...

#media

Bridget T.’s Avatar
Bridget T. Jun 12 23 views

what jobs are in the filming industry

What jobs are in the filming industry for animation and live-action movies #artist...

#art

thalia H.’s Avatar
thalia H. Jun 12 31 views

what do i need to know before studying art history?

I'm a 11th grader in high school and am interested in pursuing a career within art history but i don't know where to start #artist #art #history #fine-art #college #arthistory #art...

Jada J.’s Avatar
Jada J. Jun 08 35 views

Creative ways to advertise content for artists ?

I’m an aspiring artist and want to find ways to make my art marketable (sell )and I want to know what are good ways to go about advertising for artist ? #creative #college...

#artist

Xochitl G.’s Avatar
Xochitl G. May 13 89 views

What are other lists of careers that involve art.

I’m a senior in High school, I know that there is animation and illustrations but what other jobs are there? #art #artist...

#arts

Xochitl G.’s Avatar
Xochitl G. May 13 77 views

What kind of art skills are required to enter a good art college?

I’m a senior in high school. I’m graduating on June 4th 2021. I Love to draw a animate but I’m not sure if I’m good enough. #art #artist...

#creative

Debora V.’s Avatar
Debora V. May 09 59 views

Job ideas for artist designer?

I a self-taught Artist and recently earned a Digital Media Graphic Design AS degree. I'm 35 yrs old and I have done many jobs in my lifetime but need guidance finding careers that fit my interest, abilities, and field of study. Thanks #graphic-design #artist #graphics...

#photography

Xochitl G.’s Avatar
Xochitl G. Apr 29 121 views

What are the requirements to become a animator of a big company?

I'm a self taught artist who has been animating ever since middle school. Running a business has been n my mind over 4 years #performing-arts #artist #art...

#jobs

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. Apr 08 154 views

Im burnt out and out of ideas

it started like around 3 weeks after I did some drawing spree, when I draw something I never finish it I got easily burnt out and when I tried going back to that art I began losing interest in it , maybe its because I draw too much for straight 2 weeks? Should I rest for at least a month or...

#english #artist #art #drawing #career #help

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07 187 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

#models #writer #author #fashion-design #modeling #book

Chris S.’s Avatar
Chris S. Mar 30 75 views

Calling All Musicians

Who is your favorite individual singer of all-time and why is it Prince? What qualities of his uniqueness make him so great? #music #musician...

#artist

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 105 views
COEY (ZHIXIN) Z.’s Avatar
COEY (ZHIXIN) Z. Mar 15 93 views

what are the hardships that they face while working as an art director?

#animation im just curious about the hardships/difficulties of what art directors face during the job because i guess that's where you learn better. #art #art-design...

#artist

Miaoling H.’s Avatar
Miaoling H. Mar 15 92 views
Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 118 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

#designer #fashion-shows #apparel #help #apparel-and-fashion #fashion #merchandising #fashion-design #artist #styling

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 230 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. #makeup #cosmetology #artist...

#modeling

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 336 views

What would be the best degree to get for becoming a tattoo artist?

I enjoy drawing and painting so I've thought about becoming a tattoo artist but I want to know what I would need to o to become one. #tattoo #artist #art...

#degrees

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 145 views

How many years does it take to become an artist? Do I need more skills than drawing?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #artist #art...

#drawing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 64 views

How long did it take you to become an artist? What was your first drawing?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

#artist