Career Questions tagged Artist

Destany Z.’s Avatar
Destany Z. Sep 30 60 views

What is it like to be an art therapist

I am a senior in High School interested in art therapy and would like to dig deeper in this career. art artist therapy...

psychology

jeremiah M.’s Avatar
jeremiah M. Jul 27 87 views
kyona W.’s Avatar
kyona W. Jul 27 122 views

what I need to do to be a artist

am in high school and I love art I think I can helping people when they is sick is right for me art artist singing creative...

fine-art

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. Jul 03 109 views

I want to be an animator or work for character animation. I know there are many places to start but I don't know what would be the best. Where should I start

- I want to be able to create shows/animated series for any audience (adult or children) - I want to know what studios would be best to work with - I also wonder what are the best qualities that colleges and animation studios look for in artists animation art design...

artist

someone J.’s Avatar
someone J. Jul 02 124 views

it's career related question

I'm planning to do bachelors in fine arts after my 12th what is the career option I can choose in that field? and also any college suggestion for this in Canada? college artist career...

career-choice

Keziyah C.’s Avatar
Keziyah C. Jul 01 107 views

What do I need to know becoming a artist

I’m in high school and I love art. Drawing and painting is best for me artist...

highschool

Arnelle P.’s Avatar
Arnelle P. Jun 28 128 views

How can I combined my creativity with my helping skills?

Hi, I'm Arnelle, I am currently a college student. I like to help people I love to help others. I am a big believer in mindfulness and art. Photography is something that amazes me and I hope to excel at it. art college...

artist

Wisdom M.’s Avatar
Wisdom M. Jun 26 86 views

What steps can I take to become a professional artist

I’ve been drawing from a very young age and it’s one of the few things I enjoy to do on my free time and I would like to improve artist career...

art

May L.’s Avatar
May L. Jun 25 73 views

How can I get recognized in the film industry?

I want to become a filmmaker, specifically a director, cinematographer, and writer. film director...

artist

Candys F.’s Avatar
Candys F. Jun 23 107 views

What are the steps in creating your own animation?

I was recently inspired by how animations seem more detailed and animated. I'd notice how in most cartoons, their mouth flaps seem like they're pronouncing each word clearly. And the storyline for most cartoons inspire me to pursue animation. I want to bring characters to life and tell stories....

artist design art animation disney story webseries

Juan C.’s Avatar
Juan C. Jun 22 176 views

What is the most famous job related with welding?

I am an artist, but I love the welding zone. music artist...

job

Hunter C.’s Avatar
Hunter C. Jun 20 87 views

What are ways in order to get your foot in the animation industry?

I'm an art student who would like to go into the animation industry. art animation...

artist

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. Jun 18 188 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

artist teaching 911 operator college education art teacher 911operator drawing help career

Nicholas B.’s Avatar
Nicholas B. Jun 16 90 views

How do I get better at art?

Hi I'm Nicholas Barbato I am 17 years old I go to New Dorp High School Staten Island New York and I like art art...

artist

jacky S.’s Avatar
jacky S. Jun 14 136 views

What's it like being an artist?

I just want to know what's it like and is it something to try in the future. art...

artist

Ayaan Y.’s Avatar
Ayaan Y. Jun 13 93 views

What is it like to be the producer of an anime or popular animated series, and how do you achieve this?

I want to create an anime or animated series in the future, one to be known by all. I love to draw and I am fluent in other mediums in art, like sculpting. And I want to know how do I become a famous well known artist. art artist graphic-design animatedseries...

media

Bridget T.’s Avatar
Bridget T. Jun 12 88 views

what jobs are in the filming industry

What jobs are in the filming industry for animation and live-action movies artist...

art

thalia H.’s Avatar
thalia H. Jun 12 129 views

what do i need to know before studying art history?

I'm a 11th grader in high school and am interested in pursuing a career within art history but i don't know where to start artist art history fine-art college arthistory art...

Jada J.’s Avatar
Jada J. Jun 08 81 views

Creative ways to advertise content for artists ?

I’m an aspiring artist and want to find ways to make my art marketable (sell )and I want to know what are good ways to go about advertising for artist ? creative college...

artist